Creation's Guardian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hera rocked her sexy ass back and forth a few times letting her slick juices coat the rest of Bob's huge shaft. Taking a deep breath, she slammed herself the rest of the way down, impaling herself completely. She sat resting her scrumptious ass on Bob's legs panting like a dog on a hot summer day as a trail of sweat ran down the valley between her magnificent tits.

"It's all in me. But I feel like someone stuffed a flagpole up my twat. Gimme a couple of minutes to catch my breath and get used to having this monster inside me."

Hera slowly rocked her sexy ass back and forth and from side to side trying to expand her tight cunt.

After a few minutes, She put her hands on his shoulders slowly pumping her luscious ass up and down the whole length of his huge shaft as he nibbled and sucked on her gorgeous globes.

"I can't believe how good your cock feels inside me. It's stimulating me in places I never even knew existed!"

He couldn't believe how tight her cunt was. It was almost like fucking a virgin. "My god Hera! Your cunt is so fucking tight. Do you ever get fucked?"

"Yeah. I let Zeus do his 'wham bam thank you ma'am' two or three times a day. But his cock's a toothpick compared to yours."

He reached down and massaged the firm flesh of her scrumptious ass cheeks. "Arch your back a little and tilt you pelvis so that your vulva is rubbing against my pubic bone as you ride me sweetie." He put his hands on her hips guiding her into position.

She let out a long, deep moan, "holy shit! That feels sooo fucking good!

"Oh, you like that huh? I thought you might."

"Gods yeah! I love it!"

Hera could feel the pleasure building inside her. The head of Bob's cock was stimulating her 'G' spot as she rocked her hips back and forth rubbing her swollen clit against him. Every movement sent a wave of excitement and pleasure through her. She could feel her orgasm beginning to build inside her.

"Oh shit baby! I can't believe it! I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum all over your big beautiful cock! I'm not gonna last much longer!"

Bob grabbed Hera's hips holding her up as he

rammed his enormous cock in and out of her hot, satiny slick cunt fast and hard.

Hera screamed, "Oh my gods! Oh shit, ...baby...fuck me harder...shit you are going to make me cum hard...oh fuck me..."

Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rocked her body, her pussy spasming, her abdomen convulsing. Her entire body shook as the orgasm ripped through her like a tornado tearing through a house.

"I need to stop cumming...please baby, please...oh shit...I can't stop... please..."She was begging.

Another series of orgasmic convulsions hit her. "Oh shit...I am cumming again! Oh my gods...oh shit...it is too much...oh baby, please...oh gods...oh please...let me come down..." She managed to gasp between orgasms. "Baby please, just cum in me..."

He yanked her hips down slamming her scrumptious ass against his thighs. He rammed his huge cock deep as he emptied his balls. He shot spurt after spurt of hot gooey cum deep inside her clenching cunt fertilizing two of her eggs,triggering another round of orgasms. The pleasure was too much for her mind to handle. He grabbed her arms and pulled her down on top of him just as she passed out. He gently massaged the firm flesh of her luscious ass as her orgasm slowly subsided and she regained consciousness.

She sat up with her legs underneath her, still impaled on his huge cock. She placed her hands on his chest and bounced her scrumptious ass up and down on his enormous cock a few times, then giggled. "I wanna go for another ride on this beautiful cock. You don't mind, do you?" She closed her eyes and continued pumping her luscious ass up and down his shaft.

"No, I don't mind, ride away baby!"

He looked over at the doorway to the hot tub room. Cassandra, Kadir, Athena, and Aphrodite were all standing there with huge grins on their faces. He heard Cassandra's voice in his head. "Mom

says to fuck Hera in mid air. She'll love it.!"

"I'm trying not to do anything Zeus can't do. I want her to be able to have fun at home too."

They whispered back and forth for a few minutes. He heard Cassandra's giggle in his head."Mom says too late, Hera's already spoiled rotten. There's no way Zeus' 'micro dick' will be able to satisfy Hera now! She's already addicted to your monster."

He put Hera on all fours about a foot off the bed as he pounded into her heavenly cunt from behind.

Hera opened her eyes looking down, "oh my gods," she giggled.

He pushed her shoulders down, lifted her ass higher, and tilted her pelvis so that his huge cock was constantly stimulating her highly sensitive 'G' spot. His big nut sack was slapping against her swollen clit with every thrust.

Hera screamed out, Oh my gods Bob...you feel so good...damn, you're going to get me again!...fuck me baby, fuck me harder, faster baby...you're going to make me cum again. Oh gods, I'm there...oh my gods. I'm going to cum again...don't stop..."

As her orgasm peaked, he pulled his huge cock out of her sloppy cunt and placed the mushroomed head against her tight sphincter muscle. His cock was so slick from her juices, and she was so far into her orgasm, that he encountered almost no resistance.

The sudden and unexpected intrusion of her tight asshole by his enormous cock caught Hera by surprise triggering a whole new series of explosive orgasms. By the time she came down, he had her by the hips ramming his huge cock balls deep in and out of her tight asshole.

Hera looked back over her shoulder exclaiming, "that's it baby. Gimme that cock! I don't care where you put it as long as it's inside me! Fuck my tight little asshole baby! Drive that monster all the way into my belly!"

He put a magical mouth on her swollen clit and two more on her diamond hard nipples.

Hera screamed out, " what the fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck! You're gonna get me again! Oh my

gods, that feels sooo good! Don't stop! I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum again; I don't believe it! Oh fuck meee..."

Just as her orgasm peaked he emptied his balls again. He coated her bowels with spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum; sending her back into orgasmic bliss, triggering a series of earth shattering, mind blowing, body convulsing orgasms that went on for several minutes. Once again, she passed out.

He moved them to the bed with Hera on top of him. He gently massaged her firm ass cheeks as her orgasms slowly subsided and she came to.

Hera rolled off him sitting up giggling. "My belly hurts, and my sides ache from all those orgasms. if you don't mind, I'm gonna go soak in your hot tub!"

As they all climbed back in the hot tub, Cassandra asked, "was it worth waiting for Hera?"

Hera giggled. "Gods yeah! I've never had so many orgasms in my life. I loved it. But my poor little pussy is stretched so wide it'll be a week before I can feel Zeus's dick in it again."

Bob said, "I'm glad you had a good time Hera. But I get a feeling Zeus isn't very happy about the whole situation."

Hera shook her head. "that's not why he left Bob. He wanted me to be able to go wild and have a great time. He was afraid I'd hold back if he stuck around." She giggled. "He has no idea how wrong he was. I wouldn't have been able to hold back, even if I wanted to. Gods! What a ride! I'll be sore for days. But it was well worth it! I won't tell him all that though. It'll hurt his ego."

Bob chuckled. "I can understand that. You're carrying twins now so be good to yourself. I want each of you to know, I'm giving all of my children the strongest possible defensive shields. They won't be completely immune to harm. But they'll be damn close to it.

Hera, in addition to inheriting all of your powers, our daughter will have a frost nova that will freeze any being in it's tracks instantly. Our son will have a lightning skill that will destroy almost any defensive shield in creation."

"Ouch! What's gonna happen if they turn on us Bob?"

"Not gonna happen Hera. Their loyalty belongs to Olympus. They'll never turn on any Olympian. It's encoded in their genetic makeup."

Bob turned to Aphrodite. "Ready to become a mommy again sweet cheeks?"

"Since when do I need a reason to ride that monster of yours Bob? I'm always ready and willing. You know that."

An hour later, they returned to the hot tub. Bob had fucked Aphrodite in every position imaginable.

She had so many orgasms her poor little pussy was so sore that she was barely able to walk.

As she sat in the hot tub Aphrodite giggled. "Damn Bob, you really wore me out that time! If I'm not pregnant after all that, I never will be."

"Oh you're pregnant all right sweet cheeks. Our daughter is gonna look just like her mother and big sister. In addition to inheriting your skills, I've given her a fire skill to match her flaming red hair. She'll be able to hurl a fire ball that will be as hot as a sun, consuming anything in it's path. Our son will have a lightning bolt that will bounce from one enemy to another. If it doesn't kill them the first time around, it sure as hell will the second time."

Bob looked at Athena. "Well how about you sexy thing? You ready to go for a ride and become a mommy again too?"

"I'm always ready, willing, and able to go for a ride on that beautiful cock of yours Bob."

A little more than an hour later, a pregnant Athena was easing her aching body down in the hot tub as Bob sat between Cassandra and Kadir.

Bob said, "okay sexy thing. Our daughter will be able to heal any sickness or disease. She will be able to heal any wound as long as the spirit is still in the body. Our son will have a telekinesis ability powerful enough to move an entire planet.

The skills I've passed on to our children haven't been randomly chosen. They've been suggested by the boss. Life passed the suggestions on to me just before each of you were impregnated."

Athena asked, "do you have any idea why those particular skills Bob?"

"I haven't got a clue sexy. I don't think my choosing to get all three of you pregnant was unexpected. I have a feeling that was their plan all along. I'm not sure they expected twins. But they adjusted rather quickly."

Cassandra moved sitting between Bob's legs, her back against his chest, her head resting on his shoulder as she pulled his arms around her. Kadir snuggled up against him, her head resting on his other shoulder.

Bob kissed them both gently on the top of their heads. "I have a question for you two. It's not a command or a request. It's just a simple question. So don't take it any other way. With everything that's gone on tonight, I feel like I've left you two out of things. Would either one of you like to join the mommy club?"

Cassandra turned kissing him. "Thank you for asking my love. But I don't feel left out at all. I've got six thousand years of catching up to do. I'm not quite ready to join the mommy club just yet."

Kadir said, " for me, my life began the moment you put that ring on. I agree with my sister. I don't feel left out and I have a lot of catching up to do too. I honestly don't feel ready to be a mommy either."

"That's fine with me. The only reason I asked was because I didn't want the two loves of my life feeling neglected or left out of things. Now I wanna spend a couple of hours fucking you two brainless. First one to the bed gets first ride."

A couple of hours later, two very satisfied women dozed off as Bob returned to the hot tub room.

"Sweet cheeks, sexy thing, you both know the drill. Hera honey, you're welcome to stay as well. You can climb in bed with us, grab a spare room, or whatever you prefer."

Aphrodite said, "I have a few things to do on Olympus. I'll see you at eight o'clock lover."

Athena said, "I have a few things to catch up on too. I 'll see you in the morning Bob."

Hera said, "I'm too damn tired to head home. I'll just curl up in your bed if you don't mind."

"No problem Hera honey. Pick a spot and crash. I'm gonna get some shut eye too."

Bob woke to the amazing feeling of warm wet lips and a velvety soft tongue caressing the whole length of his monstrous cock. He looked down to see Hera on her hands and knees, her huge tits bouncing back and forth as her silky wet lips slid. up and down his huge shaft.

Cassandra and Kadir were sitting on each side of Hera with huge grins on their faces. Bob got a "good morning master," from both of them.

Hera took his monstrous cock out of her mouth. "Good morning Bob. I hope you don't mind. Cassandra said I was a guest so I should be the one to wake you."

"Nah I don't mind Hera. Go ahead, enjoy yourself."

Hera went back to giving Bob a world class blow job. She let her saliva dribble out of her mouth coating his shaft and balls. Her silky wet lips were gliding up and down the whole length of his enormous shaft. Her tongue was everywhere, swirling over the head, swishing along his huge shaft, and sweeping across his big hairy nut sack.

Bob Let Hera have her fun for about fifteen minutes, then filled her mouth with a huge load of hot, creamy, white goo.

Hera swallowed what she could letting the rest leak out of her mouth and down her chin. She milked his huge cock with her talented mouth and tongue until she was sure he was completely spent. She sat back on her heals scooping the cum off her chin into her mouth. "You're right Cassandra. His cum is scrumptious! It reminds me of apricots. Sweet, yet tangy."

Bob said, "if you two want your morning treat, you'd better take a quick drink now. We don't have time for anything else today."

Casandra and Kadir took turns getting their mouths pumped full of Bob's thick creamy goo. Then they went for coffee. As the sat in the dinning room sipping their coffee, the rest of Bob's battle crew popped in. Hera got up to get Zeus a coffee. He noticed that she was walking a little bow legged and laughed. "Looks like you had fun last night baby."

Hera turned giggling. She held her thumb and index finger about a half inch apart."Umm, maybe just a little." She handed Zeus his coffee as she sat back down wincing.

Zeus turned to Bob. "Artemis, Demeter,and Hestia are a little jealous right now. They all want babies too," he chuckled.

"Tell them to wait. After these three have theirs I'll get them pregnant too. If they're still interested by that time."

"Thanks Bob. Hopefully that will shut them up for a while. You gonna give them twins too?"

"Yeah. It's the only to maintain equal numbers of males and females on Olympus."

"I hadn't thought about that. But you're right. I'm not sure how much they'll like the idea of having twins. But I'll tell them anyway. The looks on their faces will be worth it," Zeus laughed.

"There's something you should know Zeus. I gave each of the twins additional powers. But they won't kick in until their Olympian powers do." Bob went on to explain what he had done and why.

"Holy shit Bob! That's a lot of firepower! What's the boss trying to do turn Olympus into Creation's Fortress or something? Does she know you're gonna add another six to the mix yet?"

"I have no clue what her plans are. But I have a feeling she knows there will be six more coming. I'd be willing to bet she was counting on just that. Yesterday, I thought I caught her by surprise with the twins bit. But I'm beginning to doubt it. I think she's way ahead of us. She put a time limit on taming Earth for a reason. My gut tells me we're gonna run into something big and bad about a hundred years from now and the boss wants to make sure we have what we need to stop it."

Zeus frowned. "Assuming you're right. Why start expanding Olympus now? It only takes eighteen to twenty years for a god or goddess to develop their powers."

"True enough. But it takes a lot longer to gain experience using their powers. Think about it. If Cassandra had fifty or sixty years experience using her powers, it would have been a lot harder to trap her in that ring."

"Yeah that makes sense. The more you use magic the stronger it gets."

"Now take it one step further. Think of Earth as a basic training mission. It gives me a chance to develop my magic skills a little. We get some time to learn to work together as a team. We're learning how each of us thinks. Over time we'll be able to anticipate what the other is gonna say or do. Our reactions will become automatic. We'll do what needs to be done without having to stop and think about it."

"If you're right, and I suspect you are. Then Earth's only the first of several training missions. I don't think it's gonna take a hundred years to finish it up either way, and you're not getting much experience using your magic right now. Besides that, the new Olympians are gonna need time to hone their own skills."

"We'll cross those bridges when we come to them. We still have Earth to deal with. It's time to get back to work."

They went to the war room. Bob said, "battle stations, battle dress!" He looked over at Athena. "Tie me in worldwide. Put the Iranian President front and center for me sexy thing."

Athena replied, "tied in Your Majesty."

Bob looked at the Iranian President. "Has Iran decided to follow my laws yet?"

The Iranian President shrugged. "I don't know yet. We can't have a naked woman as a Supreme Leader. So the Assembly of Experts had to dismiss her. They've been meeting for the last few hours to choose a new Supreme Leader. Once that's done, he'll be able to answer your questions. It's a question of Islamic law and only he has the power to change it."

Bob took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I don't have time for this bullshit. I'm all done dealing with governments. You're all as useful as a bull without a dick."

Bob looked over at Athena. "I want this next message to go out on every communication outlet on Earth. I want every person, no matter where they are to hear it."

Athena waved Kadir over to her. They whispered back and forth for a few minutes. Athena said, "you got it Your Majesty. Your message will even be heard over private intercoms including those in aircraft."

Bob grinned. "Thanks sexy." He turned back to the front screens. "People of Earth. Since your useless governments seem to be tied up in perpetual gridlock, I will no longer deal with them. Instead, I'll give my orders directly to you. Because the Iranian government refused to obey my orders, I'm gonna sanction the entire Earth.

I've given every person eighteen and over an invisible jumpsuit. It will mold itself to your body and protect you from the weather. You'll know when you're wearing it. But nobody else will. The suit is completely automatic. You can take it off or put it on by simply thinking dress or undress. However, it won't allow you to wear anything else, even if you take it off. It also has a built in defensive shield.

Anytime you're in any danger, the shield will turn on protecting you from harm, putting an end to rape, domestic violence, spousal abuse, and injuries from accidents.

Everyone under eighteen will have the same defensive shield to protect them. However, they'll still have to wear clothing until they turn eighteen. At which time their clothing will be replaced.

I've wasted enough time on this bullshit. Earth needs a single government, a single security force, a single currency, and all the other things that come with a united planet.

Every country has representatives at the UN. You will all use them to form a constitutional convention which will be broadcast live. They will have ninety days to write and approve a worldwide constitution. Be very careful because I will have to approve it and you will all have to live under it.

Make sure it contains a clause forbidding the application of religious law to the general public. That includes Islamic law people. This is not negotiable. Ninety days from now Earth must have single government. Everyone lives under the same laws or I will annex Earth appointing my own government.