Creation's Guardian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To tell the truth, I'm not sure how I bonded with Asimah and Stacy. That was something Destiny and Life did. I have no clue how they did it. I suppose I could ask them. I'm not sure I'd get a straight answer, but let's try anyway."

Bob looked up."Destiny, Life, could you come down here for a minute please?"

When they appeared, Bob hugged them both giving them a kiss on the cheek. "Hello you two. I swear you both get more beautiful every time I see you."

Destiny laughed. "Okay little brother, what is it you want this time?"

"What? I can't tell my sisters they're beautiful without wanting something from them?"

Life giggled. "Nope, and it must be something really big for you to try flattering us."

Bob grinned. "Okay, you caught me. But just because I want you to answer a question for me doesn't mean I don't see how beautiful you both are."

Destiny and Life looked at each other rolling their eyes. Destiny replied, "Oh a question huh? You must want the answer pretty bad little brother."

"Selena asked me a question that peaked my curiosity." Bob explained what Selena had asked.

Destiny and Life looked at Bob in shock. Destiny said, "wait a minute! Are you telling us Stacy bonded with you too?"

"Yeah. You mean you didn't know?"

Life kissed Bob's cheek. "I'll be back. I'm gonna talk to mother. Maybe she knows what's going on."

Destiny said, "I'm sorry little brother. You've stumped us. We have no idea how Stacy managed to bond with you. It wasn't something we planned. It should've never happened. You didn't need a ring for Asimah because her destiny was written before she was even created. You wouldn't have needed a ring for Kadir either but you moved a lot faster than we expected and what's done can never be undone.

"Selena is what we call a free spirit, a random element of chance. She has no written destiny. Her fate is decided by her own choices and actions. Can she bind herself to you and bond with you without a ring? Possibly, if she wants it bad enough. But it's highly unlikely. Her timing would have to be perfect. Her desire to bind and bond would have to peak at exactly the instant her hymen broke."

Selena smiled. "Well at least I know it's possible. That presents another problem though My Lord. That's the main reason so many of the female caliphs want to avail themselves of your services. They're hoping to bond with you like Asimah did."

Destiny laughed at the look on Bob's face. "Don't worry little brother. There's only two free spirits in each rank among the Djinn. One male and one female. All the others would require binding to an object first. Mother didn't mention the Djinn free spirits when she told you about Asimah because there aren't that many and we usually don't keep track of them. It's a different story with the humans though. About ninety percent of them are free spirits. That's what's making your job so difficult."

Destiny's eyes went wide. "Of course! That has to be the answer! Stacy was a free spirit. The only way her spirit could complete the binding was to bond with you! I also think she was a natural submissive!"

Life reappeared. "Mother says you're right Destiny. That's exactly what happened with Stacy." She looked a Selena. "I have a message for you from mother. She has no problem with you binding and bonding with Bob. But you must do so using your own will and your own desire. We can't interfere."

Selena caught the hidden message in Life's words. She could use her force of will to increase her desire. "I understand, thank you Life."

Bob looked at the three women in turn. "Hey wait a minute here. Don't I get any say in the matter?"

Destiny grinned. "yes and no little brother. You could order Selena not to do it. Her Djinn code of honor and ethics would probably stop her. But there's no way to guarantee that. Free spirits have a tendency to ignore commands and do their own thing."

"I've got a better idea sis." Bob gave Selena a stern look. "This is not a command sweetie, it's a wish and you will treat it as such. Is that understood?"

Selena's gorgeous turquoise eyes glistened with tears. "Yes My Lord."

"Good. I wish the instant your hymen breaks that you achieve your hearts true desire, whatever that may be."

Bob, Destiny, and Life, grinned as they watched the play of emotions run across Selena's face. At first there was shock. She thought Bob was gonna turn her down. Then she was surprised when he didn't. When the full impact of Bob's wish finally registered in her mind, Selena's whole face lit up like a child's on Christmas morning. "Thank you My Lord. I can assure you, granting that wish will bring me great joy!"

Destiny gave Bob a playful slap on his arm. "That was mean little brother. You made Selena think you were telling her no while giving her a guaranteed yes. You're getting very good at this. You figured out the key without our help. We're proud of you. Mother is gonna be ecstatic. If there's nothing else, we really should be going."

"You mean besides the fact that I still think you're both a couple of really hot babes? Nah, there's nothing else," he laughed.

After Destiny and Life disappeared Bob stood taking Selena's hand. "Lets go for a walk." He brought her to a small grove of trees a short distance from the beach spreading a large quilt out on the ground. "This will give us a little privacy. Don't worry about the others right now. We can take as much time as you need." He sat down spreading his legs patting the quilt between his legs. "Sit here with your back against my chest. I'll help you relax and we can let nature take it's course."

Selena sat with her back against Bob's chest as he gently massaged her neck and shoulders. "Thank you My Lord. I am a bit...nervous. I know I shouldn't be. I'm a Djinn. I know exactly what's gonna happen and what I should be doing right now. But knowing and doing seem to be two different things. I've got all these different sensations running through my body. It's really hard for me to concentrate. My nipples are like diamonds. My belly's full of butterflies. My poor little pussy feels like an inferno, and your hands...the way you're touching me... so gentle..."

Bob gently nuzzled Selena's neck. "Do you want me to stop sweetie?"

"Gods no! Don't you dare! I'm in heaven!" Selena grabbed Bob's hands pulling them around her, placing them on her full, firm, perfect C cups. "Here's some toys for you to play with while you're nibbling on my neck," she giggled.

Bob nibbled on Selena's neck and earlobe as he caressed and squeezed her gorgeous globes occasionally pinching and tugging on her swollen diamond hard nipples.

After a few minutes Selena moaned loudly. "Gods, I can't...I can't take anymore. I need to feel you inside me! Please My Lord, put your beautiful cock in my tight little cunt and fuck me!"

Selena gasped as Bob gave her earlobe a nip whispering, "no sweetie. I'm not gonna fuck you. I'm gonna lay back while you turn around and fuck me instead. I think you'll have more fun that way."

Bob stretched out on his back as Selena swung herself around squatting over his enormous cock. She moaned as she rubbed the huge, angry looking head up and down her outer lips coating it thoroughly with the slick juices flowing freely from her overheated virgin cunt.

It was a bit of a struggle but Selena managed to get the mushroomed tip and about two inches of Bob's generous girth in her tight velvety cunt before she had to stop and rest for a minute. "Gods My Lord, I was beginning to think I was never gonna get that monster in me!"

Bob chuckled softly. "That was the easy part babe. The hard part's next."

Selena rotated her scrumptious ass in little circles letting her lavish juices coat Bob's enormous shaft as she tried to expand her tight, virgin cunt. "I know, that's why I'm gonna..." She kicked her legs out from underneath her letting all one hundred thirty five pounds of her five foot eleven inch frame slam down Bob's monstrous shaft tearing her hymen to shreds, impaling herself completely as her delectable ass bounced off Bob's legs.

She bit her lip as the tears stung her eyes. "Gods that hurts master," she moaned. "I'm gonna need a minute or two to catch my breath." Her eyes flew open as she realized what she'd said. "I can... we bonded! Oh my gods! It worked! Wish granted master," she giggled

Selena heard Cassandra, Kadir, Asimah, and Stacy all giggling in her head. She grinned at Bob as she heard them all send in unison,"welcome to the family Selena!"

Selena sent back,"thanks everyone!"

Cassandra sent,"you'd better get to pumping that pussy sister. There are some others here waiting for their turn. They might just kick you off that beautiful cock if you don't get moving."

Selena put her hands on Bob's shoulders rocking her hips back and forth while pumping her gorgeous ass up and down the whole length of Bob's enormous cock as Bob sucked, licked, kissed, and nibbled on her scrumptious tits."Already working on that Cassandra."

Selena rode Bob like a possessed woman. Her long golden tresses whipping back and forth. Her turquoise eyes glazed with lust. She arched her back giving Bob better access to her succulent tits causing her pelvis to tip enough for her swollen clit to rub against Bob's pubic bone.

"Oh my gods! That feels sooo fucking good master. Oh shit! Fuck me, I'm gonna cum hard master! I'm not gonna last much longer. I'm gonna soak your beautiful cock with my pussy juice. Oh fuck meee...."

Selena's whole body tensed. She looked at Bob, her mouth forming a silent 'O' of surprise. She tipped her head back letting out a primal scream as a massive orgasm tore through every inch of her body. Her eyes rolled. She gasped for air. Her abdomen convulsed. Her pussy clamped down on Bob's cock like a vise. Every muscle in her body shook and twitched.

Bob grabbed Selena's hips yanking her down hard, ramming his enormous cock deep in Selena's clenching cunt. Spurt after spurt of creamy white goo splattered the walls of Selena's spasming pussy triggering a whole new series of mind blowing orgasms. The pleasure was more than her mind could handle. She went limp, falling forward on Bob as she passed out.

Bob used his magic to put Selena on all fours as he rammed his monstrous cock balls deep in her unsuspecting asshole.

When Selena's head cleared, she looked back at Bob, "my asshole? You got that monster to fit in my asshole? Holy fuck master, that feels amazing! You feel so good in my asshole...damn, you are going to get me again!...fuck me master, fuck me hard...you're going to make me cum again, " she hissed.

Stars exploded behind Selena's eyes as another massive orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami crashing over a beach. Quake after quake of orgasmic pleasure rocked every inch of her body. Her pussy spasmed, her abdomen convulsed. Her arms and legs trashed about wildly. Her sphincter muscle clamped down tightly around Bob's pulsating cock as he shot spurt after spurt of hot gooey cum deep in her tight little asshole sending Selena over the cliff into orgasmic bliss. Once again, she passed out.

Bob moved them to the quilt Selena stretched out on top of him. He massaged the firm flesh of her magnificent ass as her breathing returned to normal and she regained consciousness.

Selena raised her head kissing Bob passionately. Her tongue sought out his, playing tag, chasing each other from mouth to mouth in an age old game of catch me if you can. When she broke the kiss to come up for air Selena giggled. "Gods master, that was some kiss, you almost made me cum again! I never realized that even just kissing could bring me so much pleasure."

"Well you're not done yet babe. You need to get down there and lick my cock clean. I've got four more caliphs to fuck today. While your down there, you may as well show me if you can suck as good as you fuck."

The little golden specks in Selena's eyes sparkled like gems as she replied enthusiastically, "that would be a pleasure master!"

Selena kissed and licked her way down Bob's belly never breaking eye contact with him. Selena held Bob's enormous shaft upright letting her saliva dribble all over the mushroomed head then sensuously licked it off using tiny licks with the flat of her tongue. She slid the huge head in her warm, wet mouth lightly swirling her tongue in slow sensuous circles driving Bob up the wall with her teasing.

When Bob started bucking his hips thrusting up into her mouth, Selena backed off the plum colored head. She wrapped her lips around the front side of Bob's monstrous shaft slowly moving her tongue from side to side.

Selena slowly worked her way down until her tongue was licking Bob's pubic bone. She moved her mouth to the left side of his enormous shaft sensuously licking her way back up. When she reached the huge head, she popped it back in her warm, wet mouth swirling her tongue around the mushroomed tip gobbling up the precum that was dribbling out freely. Just as Bob's hips started to buck again, she backed off wrapping her silky lips around the right side of his enormous shaft slowly working her way back down to the base.

Selena dragged the flat of her tongue lightly across Bob's huge balls from right to left. Her eyes danced with mischief as she repeated the process going from left to right. She popped one of Bob's huge balls in her mouth sucking on it gently then sensuously licked it using the tip of her tongue. She popped Bob's other ball in her warm, wet mouth, giving it the same treatment.

Selena wrapped her silky lips around the back of Bob's huge shaft working her way back up to the mushroomed head. She slid it back in her mouth, once again gobbling up the free flowing precum then astounded Bob by swallowing every inch of his enormous shaft in one swift motion.

Selena's warm wet mouth was gliding up and down his whole shaft, her tongue swirling around the huge head, swishing back and forth across his enormous shaft, and sweeping across his gigantic balls. After about fifteen minutes, Selena felt Bob's cock swell. Suddenly hot swirls of thick, sweet, ambrosia cum filled her mouth, sending her back over the cliff, drenching her with orgasmic euphoria. Her eyes rolled. Every muscle in her body shook and convulsed. She swallowed his load then let out a strangled gasp passing out with Bob's enormous cock still in her mouth.

Bob was astounded. He had never seen a woman have an orgasm from giving a blow job before. He chuckled softly then moved Selena back up on top of him, her head resting on his shoulder. He gently kneaded the firm flesh of her scrumptious ass as he waited for her orgasm to subside and for her to regain consciousness.

Selena lifted her head. "My gods master! That was...incredible...fantastic...amazing...none of these words fit. They can't even begin to describe how I feel right now!"

Bob gave Selena's delectable little ass a smack causing her to yelp with surprise and delight. "Yeah, well our play time's over for now sweetie. I need a break before I fuck your friends brainless. So get your sexy little ass up."

Selena gave Bob a little girl pout. "Oh I suppose I have to master."

Selena ran to Cassandra giving her a high five. "You were right sis. It worked just like you said it would!"

Cassandra grinned. "Of course it worked silly! I know our master better than anyone. I knew if he saw how bad you wanted it, he'd make that wish."

Bob looked at Cassandra. "You little minx! You knew about that wish? You set this all up?"

"Of course I did master. I'm your wife. It's my duty to give you new toys to play with," she giggled.

Bob growled. "How many more 'toys' do you think we can fit in our bed sweetie?"

"Oh stop your growling, you sound like an old bear. You loved every second of it. If we need a bigger bed just have one of them make it bigger. Besides Selena's the last one you can bind and bond with unless you go fishing down on Earth."

Bob chuckled softly. "You really are such a brat Cassandra. A beautiful, sexy, lovable, little brat."

Cassandra giggled. "I know that master. That's why you love me so much, because I'm such a spoiled rotten, little brat!"

Bob just nodded his head as he walked back to the picnic table laughing.

Aphrodite said, "looks like my brat's been at it again."

Bob replied, "yup. Cassandra told Selena exactly what to say and do so that Selena could get what she wanted. Seems Cassandra knew about the whole wish thing before I even thought about it. That woman reads me like an open book."

"That doesn't surprise Bob. Cassandra loves you. Not only that your bond with her is different than all the others. It's deeper, more emotional. It's almost like you're two people sharing one mind."

"Then why can't I read her like she does me?"

Aphrodite laughed. "Cassandra's a woman Bob. She doesn't want you to be able to read her. She wouldn't be able to surprise you. That would talk away all her fun."

She held up her hands. "I'm only kidding Bob. Cassandra reads you so well because she only has one thing to focus on...you. She doesn't have all your worries. You on the other hand, have a full plate."

"I can't argue with that assessment sweet cheeks." Bob made a fresh pot of coffee and two cups appear on the picnic table. "It's the magical version of my special blend. Not quite as good as the real thing but it'll do."

Aphrodite took a sip. "I don't know Bob, tastes pretty damn good to me. Why don't you do yourself a favor? Send the four caliphs home along with as many of your council members as you can. Really take the day off and spend it with your family. Forget about Earth. Forget about popping cherries. Forget about Destiny, Life, and the Boss. Forget about everything for just one day. Believe me Creation's not gonna fall apart just because you've decided you want to relax and enjoy your family for a change."

Bob sipped his coffee thinking about what Aphrodite said. "Cassandra sweetie, would you come here for a minute please?"

As Cassandra jogged over, her scrumptious tits bouncing enticingly, Bob realized how little time he'd spent fucking her amazing body in the last few days. Aphrodite was right, he needed to spend more time with his family. He turned so his back was against the table.

Cassandra stood in front of Bob for a minute or so drinking in his hungry stare. She sat in his lap wrapping her arms around his neck as she ground her delectable little ass against his enormous cock. She giggled as she felt his massive cock harden under her magnificent ass. "Hmm, I've missed that master. But that's not why you called my over here. What can I do for you my love?"

"I want to spend the rest of the day with just my family and a few close friends. Can you please clear the deck for me? Give my apologies to the four caliphs. Tell them to try again tomorrow. Tell the battle crew to be here at nine tomorrow morning."

Cassandra looked at Bob, concern written all over her face. "Are you sure you're okay my love?"

"I'm fine sweetie. I just think we need some family time. I haven't spent any time with you or Kadir in the last couple of days. I've really missed you both a lot. I didn't realize just how much until now."

Cassandra's eyes sparkled with happiness. "Okay master, I'll clear the deck for you. But don't you dare go anywhere." She pointed to Bob's lap. "That seat is mine!"

A few minutes later Cassandra returned sitting in Bob's lap wiggling her magnificent ass around on his huge cock. She looked over Bob's shoulder at Aphrodite. "Okay mom, I know this had to be your idea. Thank you."

"Well I might have mentioned something about it to Bob. But you seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Not yet, but I will be in a..." Cassandra raised herself a little taking Bob's enormous cock, lining it up up with the opening to her tight soaked cunt, lowering herself down and impaling herself completely. "AHH, minute. Gods I've missed that!" she moaned.