Creation's Guardian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

"There will be two basic types of settings. An urban type setting where people will be granted two acres of land to live and build on. Taxes on residential property will be twenty credits per year. There will be a nearby commercial district where they can purchase additional land at one thousand credits per acre, and taxes of twenty credits per year, per acre. In a farming setting people will be granted forty acres of land to build and farm on. Taxes on the first forty acres will be one hundred credits per year. Additional land may be purchased at four thousand credits per forty acre block. Additional taxes of one hundred credits per year will be applied to each additional forty acre block. People who want a farm setting must actually use the land for some kind of farming or the land will stripped from them and they will be required to move to an urban area. The reason for this is that farmland is a precious resource that we can't let go to waste. We need everyone doing their job if we're gonna pull this off.

"Creating an economy is gonna be a bit of a pain but I think it's doable. If we base every bit of cash, gems, gold and silver we have in the vault on credits, we'll have about twenty five trillion credits to work with. Once we know how many people we'll be dealing with, we can issue debit cards. Every working person will get exactly the same number of credits to start out with. We'll need a banking computer tied in to Athena's planetary network and we can issue everyone a laptop with a debit card reader. Every transaction will be strictly electronic. As to how we grid this planet. This entire island group is royal property and will remain that way for security reasons. Other than that, no-one owns waterfront property. Every bit of it is gonna be public land. The only things that can be built on it are things that can benefit the general public as a whole. As soon as we know how many people we have to deal with, you can start your grids three miles from any ocean and one mile from any lake or river.

"Baby Girl, is it possible to rig the portals so that if someone is being forced to come here against their will they end up right back where they started?"

Kadir replied, "that's very easy to do master."

"Good. Can you also tie everything in to a computer program as Athena suggested?"

"Sure, I don't see that as a problem either master."

"Putting all these ideas together gives us a framework I'd like to work within. Does anyone see any problems with it or anything else we need to consider?"

Athena spoke up again. "It's already late summer here. Winter's not that far off. You need to think about food and shelter issues. Also you should think about naming the continents so that we have points of reference to work with."

"Good points. Okay lets call what would be the American continents Cassandra. The way I see it, Europe and Asia are actually one continent. Let's call ours Kadir. What would be Africa, we'll call Asimah. We'll call Australia's equivalent Stacy and call what would be Antarctica Selena.

They'll have enough skill to hunt and forage for food. So that's not a problem. As far as shelter for the winter goes, I don't wanna make them too comfortable, but I do want them to be able to survive. We can add RV type campers to the truckload of equipment and supplies we'll be giving them prepositioned at their designated GPS locations. I'm also thinking of using just the continents of Kadir and Asimah to start with. They have long coastlines and it simplifies the logistics. We can populate the other continents come spring. "

The discussion went on for another two hours or so filling in all the gaps and forming it all into a workable plan. Then Bob told Stacy to write a short press release based on the overall plan. He also told her that she would be allowing a short question and answer session after making her announcements. But not to worry, he would feed her any answers she didn't already have.

As Stacy wrote up her press release, Athena and Kadir did some preliminary mapping of the two continents that Bob planned on populating. They couldn't do much until they knew exactly how many people they would be dealing with but it did give them a rough idea of how to grid them out.

When Bob returned to his war room, he was shocked to see a naked woman sitting in Athena's chair with what appeared to be several fiber optic cables running from the back of her head to Athena's computer console while Athena and Kadir watched the monitor closely.

"What on Neuveia are you two doing to that poor woman," he asked.

Athena glanced up and giggled. "It's not a real woman Bob. It's a cybernetic artificial intelligence locked interface node or Cailin for short. I kinda stole part of the design from the Calaxians and another part from the Tyrillian's. They're technologically advanced races in the Dolain galaxy about fifty trillion light years from us. The rest I designed myself. I needed something that can handle vast amounts of data very quickly and she fits the bill very nicely.

"She has a multitronic brain capable of handling billions of tasks at the same time. She also has the ability to store data in the narrow channel between time and space. Right now, I'm just programming her basic protocols. After that, I'll upload all the tasks that you need to be computerized. She'll be able to handle all the data streams for the portals at the same time; everything from setting people in their correct GPS locations to rejecting inappropriate applicants. When I'm finished, I'll want you to activate her and ask her to state her three primary protocols."

"Okay, but why me?"

"Once activated, she'll become self aware. I wanna make sure her primary protocols lock in on you first." Athena handed Bob a single button remote. "It's a simple off and on remote. Just push the button to activate or deactivate her. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

Bob watched with amazement as Athena's fingers flew over the keys on her console for about the next five minutes. Finally Athena disconnected the cables from Cailin's head.

Athena and Kadir stepped back out of Cailin's line of sight. Athena looked at Bob. "Stand directly in front of Cailin, activate her and request her primary protocols."

Bob did as Athena asked. Cailin looked up at him and smiled. "Hello Guardian. My primary protocols are as follows. One, I must obey you and Queen Cassandra at all times. However, your orders take precedence over hers. Two, my loyalty belongs exclusively to you and Queen Cassandra. Three, I may not harm anyone without a direct order from you or Queen Cassandra except in times of imminent danger to you, Queen Casandra, any person you consider a family member or friend, or to Neuveia itself. Would you like me to list my secondary protocols as well Guardian?"

Bob glanced over at Athena who gave a slight nod. "No thank you Cailin. You've done very well! Welcome to Neuveia and to our family. I'm sure you'll prove to be a very valuable ally."

"I'll do my best not to disappoint you Guardian." Cailin looked down at her body then over her shoulder at Athena and Kadir. "You two do fantastic work! I love this body," she giggled.

Athena's eyes widened with shock. "I knew you'd be self aware, but I never expected you to have emotions Cailin! Are you malfunctioning? Perhaps you should do a level one self diagnostic."

"One of my subroutines requires that I do a full level one diagnostic the first time I'm activated to insure that I'm functioning within normal parameters. I can assure you there are no major malfunctions. Although there some minor conflicts within two of my subroutines that I can't resolve on my own. In order to keep myself from going completely offline, I've had to shut them both down until the conflicts are resolved. When you constructed me, you used components from different sources. Each has their own subroutines and programming language. My AI interface comes from a Tyrillian pleasure bot. You used a titanium alloy battle chassis from a Calaxian battle droid, and a multitronic brain of unknown origin. Pleasure bots aren't designed for battle and battle droids are designed to fight not give pleasure. Since the conflicts are in my basic user interface which is locked by the Guardian and can only be changed by his orders or by using your console, I'm unable to resolve them. You should also know that one can't be self aware and not have emotions. Yes, there some species in creation that can suppress their emotions to a certain degree, but that doesn't mean they don't have emotions at all. It simply means they are very good at controlling them."

Athena nodded. "In that case, skip the diagnostic. Guardian, may I resolve Cailin's conflicts using Kadir's help instead of my console? I think it would be faster and easier that way."

Bob replied, "she's your project Athena, do whatever you think is best."

"Okay Kadir, let's start with Cailin's programming language. Rewrite all her programming and subroutines into my personal programming language."

"That's all set Athena."

"Now resolve the conflicts between her pleasure bot and battle droid by allowing one to be offline while the other is online. Give her the ability to switch between the two instantly and at her own will. But keep both systems offline for now"

"Done and done Athena."

Athena winked at Kadir. "Now comes the fun part. Give her all your sexual knowledge and skills. Allow her to receive and feel pleasure and pain exactly the same way we do. Give her a libido and allow her to get as horny as the rest of us do. Let her feel the same way about the Guardian as you do without any jealousy issues. Make sure her body has all the same sensitive spots as ours and that it can respond to stimulation the same way we do. Finally, make her bisexual and give her the ability to fully enjoy it."

Kadir giggled. "Okay that's all set too Athena."

"Now let's tweak up Cailin's battle droid. Give her the ability to use every weapon, tactic, and fighting skill known to creation. Also give her the ability to think and plan both strategically and tactically along with every defensive measure known as well."

"All set Athena."

"Good. Cailin run a level one diagnostic on your system now. Tell me if you find any conflicts or errors."

A few minutes later Cailin replied, "level one diagnostic complete. No conflicts or errors found. However, both subroutines are still offline."

"That's okay Cailin. Now I'm gonna add one more command to your subroutines. When you're in this room you will be in battle droid mode. Other than that, you're free to be in pleasure bot mode unless the situation requires otherwise. You may use your own judgment on that."

Cailin nodded. "Understood. Thank you Athena."

"You're welcome Cailin. Shit! I almost forgot! I know it's not necessary Kadir. But give Cailin the ability to enjoy food and drink just like the rest of us. I don't want her feeling left out of anything."

Kadir smiled. "Done Athena."

Athena turned to Bob. "I guess Cailin's as ready as she'll ever be Guardian. May the boss have pity on your poor cock the first time Cailin's pleasure bot becomes active though," she giggled.

Bob shook his head with a slight chuckle. "Yeah I kinda figured that out listening to what you had Kadir doing to her. You might as well take Cailin around the room. Introduce her to everyone. Then I'll activate her battle droid and have her assess the current situation. We'll see what she comes up with."

Stacy came in to the war room handing Bob several sheets of paper. "This is what I came up with for a press announcement Guardian. I hope it meets with your approval."

Bob read it over and handed it back to her. "It's perfect hot stuff. Have a seat and hang on to it for a bit. We're not quite ready yet."

Stacy took her seat noticing the strange woman walking around the room with Athena and Kadir. "Who's that woman Guardian?"

"That's Cailin. Athena built her as our new AI interface. But she ended up being a lot more than just that. Cailin's self aware. She has consciousness and Sapience. To me, that makes her a sentient being the same as you and I ."

"She's an artificial lifeform? Wow! Athena did a great job! She gave Cailin a fantastic body!"

"I'd have to agree with you there Stacy. Wait until you see Cailin up close. She's got shoulder length jet black hair with piercing blue eyes that seem to look right into your soul. She's about five foot eleven with the face of an angel. Her tits are about a large C cup. She's got nice wide hips, long shapely legs and a bubble butt that's to die for. Not only that, Athena made sure that Cailin was a fully functional bisexual woman!"

Cassandra looked at Bob giggling. "I take it you like the new toy Athena made for you then huh?"

"Hell yeah! Who wouldn't? Tell me you're not dying to get a taste of that yourself," he laughed.

"Um...well... now that you mention it, I can't deny it. Now can I?"

Stacy giggled. "You're not the only one Sis. Cailin looks like she's gonna be a really hot fuck. I can't wait to try her out myself! I think every woman in this room feels pretty much the same way."

Bob shook his head with a chuckle. "I swear, you two are worse than a couple of horny teenage high school boys!"

Cassandra replied, "oh hush. You love it and you know it!"

"Ya got me there babe," he laughed.

By this time, Athena, Kadir, and Cailin had come full circle. Athena introduced Cailin to Stacy first then to Cassandra.

Cailin smiled. "Hello Your Majesty, it's nice to meet you at last."

"It's nice to meet you too Cailin. Please call me Cassandra or better yet just Sis. After all, we're sisters now."

"I'm not sure how appropriate that is; but I'll do as you command...Sis."

Cassandra smiled. "Relax Cailin. For better or worse, you're part of the family now. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Master has a way of making people feel right at home here."

Cailin's eyes widened with surprise. "Master? I thought he was your husband."

"He's both and he always will be. It's a long story. When we have some time, I'll tell you all about it."

Cailin turned to Bob. "Guardian, I'm at your service."

Bob made a chair appear. "Have a seat Cailin. I know Athena resolved the conflicts between your pleasure bot and battle droid by making sure they were never active at the same time. After watching you interact with everyone, I'm not sure that's the best solution. As it sits right now, you have three separate and distinct personalities with only one active at any given time and only the current active personality is self aware. I think think your self aware personality would be horrified or embarrassed by some of the things the other two personalities did simply because that's what they were programmed to do. If you like, the two of us could work together going over the core programs and subroutines of the other two personalities. We can delete or rewrite anything your current personality can't live with, then integrate all three into a single self aware personality."

"I'm not sure I understand Guardian. Are you asking for my permission to correct what you obviously see as a problem?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing Cailin."

"I still don't understand. I'm yours to command as you see fit. Why do you need my permission to do anything?"

"I have a feeling that if you agree to let me help you; by the time we're finished, you'll be able to answer that question for yourself."

"Very well then, you have my permission to proceed."

Bob transferred the battle droid's telepathic abilities to Cailin's self aware personality. "You're gonna hear my voice in your mind. I don't want you to be alarmed, it's just another form of communications."

"I understand telepathy Guardian."

"Okay Cailin, I'm gonna delete your three primary protocols and replace them with the same code of honor and ethics that the Djinn live by.

"Are you sure that's wise Guardian?"

"I'm not sure whether it's wise or not Cailin. But I do know it's the right thing to do. Go ahead, activate them now. Having a sense of honor and ethics will make this whole process go a lot faster and smoother."

"New processes active Guardian. WOW! I see what you mean! I have a whole different outlook now."

"I thought you might. Now go over the battle droid's core programming line by line. You have my permission to delete anything you can't rewrite in a way that's comfortable for your current personality."

A few minutes later Cailin sent, "Guardian, I have a problem. The battle droid has two self destruct protocols that I can't delete or rewrite. They're embedded in such a way that if I attempt anything, they'll cause my central power core to overload. The resulting explosion will be powerful enough to set Neuveia's atmosphere on fire."

"Show me. Son of a... hold on one sec." Bob reached out to Athena's mind. "Athena, I need your help! Look at this! Tell me what you think."

"Holy shit! How did I miss THAT?" Athena studied the self destruct protocols for several long minutes. "Well, they can't be removed using standard programming methods. But I'm reasonably sure you can use YOUR magic to delete them without causing any harm to the rest of Cailin's programming. However there's still a small chance of triggering the first one even using your magic."

"How small a chance are we talking about?"

"Taking a guess, I'd say about five percent or so."

"Okay, tell Cassandra I'll be right back. I'm taking Cailin to Neuveia's moon just to be on the safe side."

"Will do, and good luck Bob."

"Okay Cailin grab my hands."

When they landed on Neuveia's moon Cailin sent, "Guardian, now I understand what fear feels like. I'm really scared."

"I know you are sweetie. I'm scared too. But we don't have any choice in the matter. Ready?"

Cailin let out a shaky laugh. "No. But go ahead anyway."

Cailin felt a lock clamp down hard on her battle droid and a split second later Destiny appeared. "Hang on a minute little brother. We need to talk before you blow Cailin to bits."

"Hi Sis. Are you saying the self destruct protocols can't be removed?"

"Of course they can. But there's some things you need to know first and you have to do it a certain way. Cailin has a third trigger buried in the core program that controls her central power core. Each trigger receives a signal from the other two. Delete one or two and the third one will still set her off. You have to delete all three at exactly the same time. That's why I'm here. To walk you through it and make sure you get it right the first time because you won't get a second chance at it.

"Mother's fascinated by Cailin. There's never been anyone like her in all of creation before. Mother's dying to see how it's all gonna play out. That's the main reason she sent me to help you. She also thinks that Cailin will make a fantastic addition to your team."

"Okay, so where do we start then Sis."

"First, let's all link minds. It'll be faster and easier that way."

"Now what Sis?"

"Have Cailin locate the fail safe trigger in her power core."

Bob looked at Cailin nodding.

"Protocol located Guardian."

"Okay Bob. Now you have to isolate the three self destruct protocols from Cailin's other programming. Use your magic to create a box around each of the three protocols."

"Like this Sis?"

"Perfect! Now at exactly the same time and speed, make each box smaller until they disappear entirely. But do it very slowly"

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers