Creation's Guardian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Bob gently massaged the firm flesh of Cailin's scrumptious little ass as she nibbled on his earlobe and nuzzled his neck, the tip of her hot wet tongue grazing sensuously over his taunt skin as she caught her breath and her orgasm subsided.

Cailin sat up with a giggle. "Thank you master! That was incredible! Cassandra was right, that little bit I felt on the beach was NOTHING compared to the orgasm you just gave me! I'd like to try returning the favor. Would it be okay to ask you to indulge me for a little while?"

"Of course it's okay. What do you have in mind beautiful?"

Cailin was rocking her hips back and forth, gently pumping her tight, soaked cunt up and down on Bob's monstrous shaft as she spoke. "Before the Boss made me real, she promised I would still have all the same knowledge, skills, and abilities that my former self had. I still have all the knowledge of my pleasure bot, but I'd like to see if I still have the skill, balance, and flexibility required to use it. There's a wonderful position...it requires a great deal of skill, and balance along with an extremely insane amount of flexibility on the part of the female, but it brings a vast amount of pleasure to the male. Would you like to try it?"

"Sure, why not? Show me what ya got beautiful!"

Cailin squealed with delight. She leaned forward placing her hands on the bed beside Bob's hips using them to raise herself up about four inches off Bob's huge shaft. Then, using a maneuver that Bob was sure no other woman would ever be able to imitate, she swung her legs out from under her straightening them, somehow swiveling them at her hips locking her ankles behind her neck. "Well, it seems I've still got what it takes. This is gonna be A LOT of fun," she giggled. Cailin moaned as she lowered herself back down on Bob's enormous cock. "Oh my gods...so good...so deep...feels like your cock's gonna pop out my throat!"

Bob was astounded! It felt like Cailin had managed to get another inch of his huge shaft in her vice like, satiny slick cunt! He also loved the fact that he had a full, unobstructed view of his monstrous cock sliding in and out of Cailin's perfect, tight, juicy, little cunt. He moaned as Cailin began doing push ups with her hands, pumping her tight little cunt up and down on his enormous shaft like a hot, wet, velvet glove. "OH MY GODS WOMAN! THAT'S INCREADIBLE! I can feel the walls of your sweet little cunt rippling up and down every inch of my cock like dozens of tiny hands all jerking me off at the same time! God! That feels so fucking good!"

Cailin was riding Bob's huge shaft with her eyes closed biting her lower lip in concentration. "Oh gods yes! It certainly does master," she moaned. She took a deep shuddering breath. "Time for phase two master."

Bob nearly blew his load when what felt like a hot wet tongue began swirling the head of his huge cock stimulating both his glans and his frenulum! "HOLY SHIT! IT FEELS LIKE YOU'VE GOT A TONGUE IN THAT SWEET LITTLE PUSSY OF YOURS!"

Cailin groaned loudly. "Uh huh. I know. I thought you'd like that. It's a small appendage that uses my pussy juice for lubrication. I can move it around almost like an actual tongue."

"My god! I've never felt anything like that before! It's fucking amazing! Got any more surprises coming my way beautiful?" Bob moaned.

Cailin took another deep shuddering breath. "Uh huh. Couple more coming IF I can hold out long enough," she groaned.

"If YOU can hold out? Good gods woman, I'm not sure I can last much longer!"

"Phase three now master." Cailin began swiveling her hips from side to side as she pumped her hot velvet slickness up and down Bob's enormous shaft in a corkscrewing motion. "Oh god...so good! Your cock's hitting all the right spots! Not gonna last much longer master," she moaned!

"I may not make it either! It's taken me a freight train full of willpower just to hold out this long," he gasped.

"Can't wait any longer...gonna start phase four now master," Cailin said between moans.

Bob felt a vibration around his enormous shaft rapidly increasing in intensity and speed. Suddenly, it was all too much for him. The vibrations, the corkscrewing motion, the tongue, the way her sweet cunt gripped his monstrous cock like an iron pipe in a vice while letting her tight, satiny slickness slide up and down his huge shaft like a piston in a cylinder, and the view, OH MY GODS, THE VIEW; all combined to send him someplace he'd never been before. For the first time in his life, he fought to remain conscious as he let out a deep, loud primal roar shooting spurt after spurt of hot, creamy, white goo deep in Cailin's amazing cunt.

Cailin felt Bob's huge cock swelling inside her tight thirsty cunt. She braced herself for the explosion of hot sticky cum she knew was coming. When she felt the first spurt hitting the walls of her overheated cunt, Cailin's mind went blank as a massive orgasm hit her. It roared through her body like a wildfire during a drought. Every muscle in her body convulsed as she struggled to breathe.

Bob used his magic to hold Cailin in place while re-positioning her legs and laying her out on top of him with his enormous cock still buried in her sloppy cum filled cunt. He laid Cailin's head on his shoulder gently stroking her long black hair while waiting for her orgasm to subside enough for her to regain consciousness.

It took almost two full minutes for Cailin's breathing to return to normal and for her to come to. But even after that long, she still had post orgasmic tremors and after shocks for a few more minutes.

Bob softly kissed the nape of Cailin's neck. "My gods beautiful! You were incredible! If you held out another ten seconds or so, I would have passed out along with you! It was all I could do not to!"

"Weeellll, at least we know my most important function still works as intended," Cailin giggled as she rolled off him.

"I can see you're gonna fit right in around here my beautiful Cailin! For the first time in a very long time, I need a break. Let's go sit in the hot tub and relax. Your sisters are already on their way."

"What's a hot tub master?"

"Hell's bells! I forgot you've never seen one before!" he scooped Cailin up in his arms as she giggled and kicked her legs. "Come on, I'll show you." Bob carried Cailin to the hot tub setting her down in the warm water.

Cailin sighed with pleasure as the jets of hot water soothed her aching muscles. "Gods master! This is heavenly! It's just what I needed! Thank you so much!"

Bob sat in the water with a groan. "Yeah well, I think I need it just as much as you right about now."

As Cassandra walked in the room her eyes widened with surprise then she laughed. "HOLY SHIT! Cailin wore you out, didn't she master?"

"Not quite. But she damn sure tried hard enough. In fact, she almost made ME pass out," Bob chuckled.

Aphrodite was shocked. "Cailin was a novice, and a virgin for heaven's sake. Yet she almost made you pass out? You've GOT to tell me HOW in the hell that happened!"

After Bob explained everything, Aphrodite said, "wow! The Boss actually let Cailin keep all that?" She turned to Cailin. "Girl, you have GOT to teach me that trick!"

"I'd love to teach it to you Aphrodite. I don't know if I can though. Hell, I wasn't even sure I could pull it off myself. There's a lot more to it than just a simple sexual position. Given enough time and practice I'm pretty sure every woman in this room could learn to use the position itself, maybe even learn the corkscrewing motion. It's the tongue bit and making your pussy vibrate from the inside that I can't teach you. It's everything happening at the same time that creates such intense pleasure."

Cailin turned to Bob. "Master, do you mind if I send everyone some mental images of what I mean? It'd be a lot easier than trying to explain things."

"Go right ahead. I don't mind. But it might make them think twice about fucking you themselves."

"Oh gods! I hope I don't change their minds about THAT," Cailin giggled. It took her a little more than five minutes to show everyone the highlights of what took her and Bob over an hour and a half to do, from her perspective. "As you can see, the position by itself, although a very erotic sight, is not enough to trigger the kind of intense climax in a male that we're talking about."

Cassandra smiled. "That's really amazing Sis. Thanks for showing us how you did it. But I think if master wants us all to learn it, he'll make a wish and we'll learn the whole package. Personally, I feel that each of us brings something unique to our master. We all have different strengths and weaknesses that compliment each other and give him our very best. So unless master decides otherwise, I'd like to see you keep this as YOUR unique ability, the one thing that helps you give your very best to our master."

Cailin nodded. "As you wish Cassandra."

Aphrodite leaned over kissing Cassandra's cheek. "How in heaven's name did you ever get so smart brat?"

"I have no idea. I guess I get it from my mother. I love my dad, but even you've got to admit, he's not exactly the brightest star in the sky."

"I'll take that as a compliment. As far as Zeus goes, I realize he's made more than his share of mistakes but the attack on Hera changed him somewhat. He's at least trying now."

"Yeah, well maybe he needs to try a little harder. I'm his daughter for heaven's sake! But he still won't acknowledge that fact, no matter how much I love him or how hard I try."

Athena spoke up. "Don't let our father's lack of attention bug you too much Sis. He's been that way with me for as long as I can remember. I know I should've told you sooner he was my father too. But I really wanted to get to know you first without all that bullshit getting in the way. I hope you're not mad at me about it."

"I'm not mad at you at all Athena. I can understand your reasons. You're right, it probably would've affected our relationship if you'd told me sooner."

Cassandra turned to Aphrodite. "Don't worry mom. I'm not mad at you either. I'm sure your reasons for not telling me Athena was my blood sister were about the same as hers."

"Sure I wanted you two to get to know each other. But that wasn't the reason I didn't say anything. Yes, Athena's your sister. But she's not my daughter. It wasn't my place to say anything. I knew Athena had her reasons for keeping quiet. I also knew she'd tell you when she felt you were ready to hear it.

"While we're on the subject of parents, sooner or later you're gonna hear that I'm the daughter of Zeus and Dione. But it's just a story made up by some Greek. You'll also hear how I supposedly arose from the foam when Cronus killed Uranus and threw his genitals into the sea. Again, that's not the truth. I don't know who my parents were. The truth is, I was just a few hours old when I was given to Poseidon. He was asked to keep me safe and to raise me until I matured.

That's exactly what he did. He never told me who gave me to him or why. He may not be my actual father. But he's the only one that I've ever known"

"Oh god! I'm so sorry mom! Here I am whining about how my father doesn't pay any attention to me, and you don't even have a clue as to who your parents are! I should be thankful I know who both of mine are! I'm so glad you and I have such a close mother daughter bond! I honestly don't know what I'd do without you in my life!"

Aphrodite hugged Cassandra kissing her cheek again. "I love you too sweetie!" She turned to Bob. "Is there anything left in that monster of yours, or did Cailin drain you dry?"

"I'm always ready, willing, and able to fuck you brainless Sweetcheeks."

Bob spent a good part of the night fucking each of the women brainless. Then Aphrodite and Athena returned to Olympus while Bob and the rest of his women called it a night.

To be continued...

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers