Creation's Guardian Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant his enormous cock passed through Demeter's outer lips and into her tight velvety cunt, Bob felt the bond slam down on the both of them. He knew Demeter felt it too just from the look of joy on her face. "You're the one on top gorgeous. Ride away, it's your party."

"Ooh I like that idea,"she cooed. "Hey maybe we can turn that into a song. It's my party and I'll ride if I want to, ride if I want to. You would ride too if this cock was in you,"she giggled.

Bob heard another giggle coming from the hot tub room. He turned his head to look just as someone ducked back inside. He turned back to Demeter with a grin. "Someone else heard your song."

"Hestia?"

"I think so."

"Good, I was hoping she would," Demeter giggled.

Bob reached out to Cassandra with his mind. "Was that Hestia I saw peaking out the door?"

Bob heard Cassandra's giggle in his head. "Yep. I hope you don't mind but I let her watch for a little while."

"I don't mind at all sweetie, and I know Demeter doesn't mind either. In fact she was kinda hoping for it. How long was Hestia watching anyway?"

Again he heard Cassandra giggle. "Long enough to know she's gonna love cunnilingus and that Demeter's having the time of her life right about now. She's definitely not afraid anymore. In fact she can hardly wait for her turn."

"Well just tell her that good things cum in those who wait."

"YOU would think of something like that! Get back to work. Your attention's supposed to be on Demeter not me mister!"

Bob smiled up at Demeter. "Sorry about that. I was just checking in with Cassandra about Hestia."

Demeter frowned playfully. "Talking to another woman while I'm fucking you. Huh? Guess I'm gonna have to work a bit harder to keep your attention," she giggled. How's Hestia doing?"

"She's fine now. Cassandra's got to keep a leash on her though otherwise she'd be joining us right about now."

Demeter patted the bed beside Bob. "She can sit right here and watch if she wants, I don't mind that at all. But I'm not about to give up this wonderful cock until I've had at least three orgasms and I pass out. She bent down giving Bob a gentle kiss. "Time to get down to some serious fucking Master."

"Oh you want some serious fucking now. Huh? I thought you said sweet and tender."

Demeter put her hands on Bob's chest pumping her satiny slick cunt up and down the whole length of Bob's colossal cock. "This is about as sweet and tender as I get Master."

"In that case, let's see if we can't give you one of those orgasms you were talking about." Bob put his hands on Demeter's hips. "Here. tilt your pelvis a little. Not quite, tilt it just a little more." Bob guided her into the position he wanted. "That's good, now move your hands down to my waist so your back arches. Good girl! Now ride gorgeous, ride!"

Demeter's eyes widened. "Oh my gods! That feels incredible! Your beautiful cock is hitting all the right spots in just the right way! Ooh yes!" she cooed. "I love it!" Demeter closed her eyes a dreamy look on her face as she pounded herself up and down on Bob's massive shaft. "Oh gods...so good! So very good! Gonna do it...gonna cum hard! Gonna cum HARD all over your big beautiful COCKKKKKK!" Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, every muscle in her body reacting to the jolts of ecstasy being sent from her overloaded neurons. She lost control of her limbs, her arms flailing about wildly her legs giving out from underneath her as her abdomen convulsed and her eyes rolled. She collapsed face first on Bob's chest as she lost consciousness.

Bob used his magic to move Demeter on to all fours and held her there. He moved behind her and in one quick thrust rammed all nine inches of his massive cock balls deep into her tight unsuspecting asshole. By the time Demeter regained consciousness and her head cleared Bob was already reaming her asshole with every inch of his enormous cock from the huge mushroomed head to his over sized balls.

As Demeter's head cleared, she realized something was moving in and out of her asshole. She looked over her shoulder at Bob. "Really? My asshole? You've got your huge cock in... I've never... oh gods! So fucking good! Damn it! Let me move! Let me fuck you back damn it!"

Bob released his hold on Demeter and she began ramming her scrumptious ass back on Bob's huge shaft with enthusiasm. "My gods Master! Nobody's ever fucked my asshole before! I never dreamed it would feel so fucking amazing!"

Demeter could feel Bob's huge balls slapping hard against her cunt lips stimulating her swollen clit and sending jolts of pleasure through her body every time he went balls deep. She bucked her hips fast and hard in rhythm to his thrusts making sure he drove his monstrous cock as deep into her tight asshole as possible. Her breathing became pants, her moans became whimpers, and her speech became gibberish. As Demeter felt Bob's enormous cock swell and the first spurt of his thick creamy goo splatter the walls of her tight asshole her orgasm roared through her like a tornado through a house. A bright white light exploded behind her eyes and she passed out for a second time.

Bob laid on the bad and used his magic to move Demeter on top of him. He gently caressed and squeezed the firm flesh of her luscious ass while her orgasm slowly subsided and she came to.

When Demeter realized where she was she nuzzled Bob's neck and nibbled on his ear then whispered, "thank you Master. That was not only incredible, it was unfuckingbelieveable!" She began to kiss and lick her way down Bob's belly. "I realize my time with you today is almost up. But I've still got one more job to do. I know I've got to clean you wonderful cock so that it'll be ready for Hestia. Please forgive me if I'm not very good at it, I've never taken a cock in my mouth before. I know I could've gotten some tips from the others but I wanted to learn this all on my own. I want our time together to be special so I want to be a little different then everybody else. I hope you understand Master."

"I can understand that Gorgeous. I don't really care how you choose to suck my cock. There are only two things I require from a blow job. You have to deep throat my whole cock. The easiest way to do that is for me to command you to lose your gag reflex. If you wanna try it on your own for a few minutes first, that's up to you. The other thing is I expect you to swallow all of my cum."

"All I ask is that you give me five minutes to learn how to take all of you on my own. The swallowing thing, I don't really see as a problem."

"Okay you've got your five minutes. But swallowing can be a bit difficult if you decide to have an orgasm just as I'm shooting my load in your mouth."

"You mean the others...? just from...?"

"Yeah some of them do."

"Well I certainly don't wanna take a chance on that happening."

"Then you WILL swallow. There all fixed."

Demeter gave the huge mushroomed head a tentative lick scooping up a few drops of pre-cum and rolling them around in her mouth sampling the taste. "Umm, Cassandra was right, you DO taste absolutely scrumptious!" She popped the head in her mouth, bobbing up and down while twisting her head from side to side, as she swished her tongue back and forth. Demeter knew she was doing SOMETHING right when Bob moaned loudly. She decided to keep doing the same things as she worked more of his enormous shaft into her mouth.

The first time his huge mushroomed head hit the back of Demeter's throat, she gagged. She had already figured out that she needed to breathe through her nose. So she just backed up, took a deep breath and tried again. This time, the huge head and about two inches popped into her throat before she had to back off. The third time was a charm. Demeter closed her eyes, took a deep breath and smoothly slid her lips all the way to Bob's groin. She opened her eyes amazed to see every inch of Bob's monstrous cock was in her mouth.

After that, her confidence grew by leaps and bounds. She went back to her twisting, turning, tongue swishing motion as she smoothly bobbed her head up and down the whole nine inches of Bob's enormous cock. As her lips slid up and down the huge shaft, Demeter gobbled up the pre-cum that was leaking copiously from the plum colored mushroomed head. To her surprise, she found the longer her blow job went on, the more her arousal grew. She realized she was gonna be one of the lucky ones that could cum just from sucking Bob's monstrous cock.

Bob was amazed by Demeter's technique. For a woman who had never sucked a cock before, she was doing a damn good job. She had him right on the edge. He sensed her arousal and knew it wouldn't be long before she had her own orgasm. He waited until she was on the edge herself and her lips were all the way at the top of his enormous shaft then shot his first spurt of creamy white goo directly on to her tongue triggering her orgasm.

Demeter felt Bob's huge shaft swell in her mouth and as his first spurt landed on her tongue , she managed to get a quick taste before her orgasm exploded through her body like an atom bomb going off. Her mouth and throat gulped and swallowed spurt after spurt of Bob's thick, sweet, ambrosia cum while the rest of her body shook, twitched, and convulsed in orgasmic euphoria. She collapsed on Bob's groin, his monstrous cock still between her lips as her mouth and throat searched for any remaining dribbles of his precious cum. She passed out still nursing on his huge cock as Bob laid back catching his breath.

When Demeter came to she pumped her hand up and down his shaft looking for any dribbles she may have missed. She popped Bob's cock out of her mouth giving him a little girl pout. "Damn, I didn't get much of a taste. I knew I was gonna cum hard again. But I was hoping I could hold off long enough to get a really good taste of your scrumptious cum!"

Bob chuckled softly. "If you pop the head back in your mouth an give it a good hard suck, I think I could manage a spurt or two for you to sample."

Demeter dived on Bob's humongous cock sucking as hard as she could. Bob gave her two good spurts of creamy white goo. The first one she gulped down greedily, the second spurt she held in her mouth rolling it around with her tongue to sample its full flavor. She swallowed it down then grinned. "That really is delicious! Sorta like apricots. Not what I expected at all. Thank you Master."

Bob shook his head chuckling. "Are all of you gonna end up calling me Master?"

"I don't know about the others, but I love calling you master. I think it suits you perfectly. Maybe you should just change your name Master."

Bob laughed. "I'm not sure about that one Gorgeous. But I'll take it under advisement." he smacked Demeter's scrumptious ass and said, "go on get you sexy ass back in the hut tub. It's Hestia's turn to ride."

"Ooh I like that! Smacking my ass gets my pussy all hot and bothered. Wanna fuck some more?" she giggled. "I know, I know I'm going,"she laughed.

Hestia poked her head around the corner smiling at Bob shyly then ducked back into the hot tub room. She did that three more times. Finally Bob got off the bed entering the hot tub room. When he got there Hestia was hiding behind the door. He shook his head chuckling as he sat in the hot tub. He crooked a finger at her. "Come here and sit with me."

Hestia bit her lip nervously but slowly entered the hot tub. She went to sit beside him.

Bob said, "no, sit here. In front of me with your back up against me." she turned and sat, slowly leaning back against Bob's chest. He stroked her long brown hair gently and whispered, "see, that isn't so bad is it?"

"No, it's nice, I like it."

"Good girl." Bob began to softly massage Hestia's neck and shoulders. "If I do anything that makes you feel even a little uncomfortable just say stop an I promise I'll stop whatever I'm doing. Okay?"

Hestia purred a soft, "okay."

Bob continued to massage her neck and shoulders while adding her upper arms to the massage.

Hestia purred . "Umm that's nice. Feels so good...so relaxing."

Bob whispered in her ear as he continued his massage. "Tell me sweetie, you're a very beautiful woman, why are you so shy?"

Hestia turned to look at him, her beautiful light blue eyes like saucers. "You really think I'm beautiful? Nobody's ever told me that before."

"I don't just think you're beautiful sweetie, I know it. But it's what YOU think that really matters. So what does Hestia think about Hestia hmm?"

"I don't know. I think she's kinda ...frumpy maybe?"

"Oh no sweetie. You're far from frumpy. You're actually quite stunning. But maybe, if you want me to, I could help you out a little. You remember how Hera looked before she was attacked don't you?"

"Uh huh. She was real pretty before. But now she's really beautiful. Are you saying you can fix me to look as beautiful as Hera?"

"Sweetie, you don't need to be fixed. The only thing broken is your self-confidence. But if changing the way you look makes you feel better about yourself, I'd be more then happy to help you."

"Really? You'd really do that for me? You'd make me look as beautiful as Hera just because I asked you to?"

"Of course I would sweetie. I want you to be as happy as everyone else is in this room. If that's all it's gonna take to put a smile on your beautiful face, I say let's do it!"

"Okay. How do we start?"

Bob turned a wall into a full length mirror. "Stand in front of the mirror. Take a good look at yourself and then tell me the things you do like about you.."

"That's easy. In a word...nothing! I mean look at me. I'm only five foot nine. My hair is a mousy brown. My eyes... I guess they're kinda okay. But I wish they were a darker blue. My tits... gods I'd be lucky if I could wear a 'B' cup without the damn thing falling off. My belly's too soft it needs more tone to it. My waist is... okay I guess but my hips are way too narrow and my ass... what ass? It's nonexistent. If it wasn't for the little bit of tits I do have, I could pass for a man for heaven's sake, and my legs... gods I hate them. They're nothing but stubs and just look at these damn thunder thighs."

Bob stood beside Hestia. "Okay sweetie I understand. We'll do a complete makeover. We can try different things until we find what you like best. Let's start with your hair. What color would you like it to be? Remember we can always change things if you decide to try something else. Okay?"

"Um... maybe a strawberry blonde like Athena's. Only with more red highlights."

"Like this?" Bob asked.

"Uh uh... that's more red than blonde. Can you lighten it just a little at a time?"

"I could, but judging from what you said, I don't think you really know exactly what you'd like. You need a starting point. Why don't you let me make some changes on my own? Then we can adjust anything you don't like. That will at least give you some idea of where to begin."

Hestia turned around smiling at Bob. "Ya know, I kinda like that idea. But only if you promise to turn me into a woman who could almost make you cum just by looking at me."

Bob chuckled softly. "Wow! Talk about a complete change of attitude! Okay sweetie, I promise I'll do my best to make you that sexy."

Hestia held her hands out to her sides palms up. "Well, what are you waiting for? Have at it."

Bob took her hand walking her to the center of the hot tub, her back to the mirror. He walked a slow circle around her eyeing every inch of her body as he decided what to do and where to start.

Now he understood how excited Cassandra felt when he gave her the very same challenge all those months ago. He glanced at Cassandra and she grinned winking at him. He knew she understood exactly what he was thinking.

Bob stopped in front of Hestia smiling at her. Hestia looked at him, her eyes twinkling with mischief and an amused smile on her face as she waited for him to begin. Bob pursed his lips as if thinking then added three inches to Hestia's legs while slimming, shaping and toning them.

Hestia gave a little squeak of surprise then looked down giggling happily. She now stood an even six feet tall and had gorgeous legs she was proud of. She waited patiently/impatiently for the next change to her body wondering what amazing change Bob was going to make happen next.

Bob walked slowly around Hestia again deliberately dragging out her anticipation. He stopped in front of Hestia again. Giving her a wink, he rounded her hips out to thirty-six inches, gave her a slim twenty-four inch waist, firmed, toned and flattened her belly then added a nicely rounded bubble butt that was firm enough not to sag but soft enough to jiggle sexily when she walked. It was just the right size and shape to grab when she rode him and perfect for smacking playfully. He quickly removed the mirror from the wall behind her.

Hestia sucked in her breath in excitement while looking at her new belly, hips and waist. She turned her head to check out her new ass in the mirror. "HEY! No fair! I can't see how great my new ass looks!"

"Sorry sweetie, you can turn your head and see what you can and you can feel with your hands all you want. But no mirrors until I'm finished. Okay?"

"I guess. I still think it's not fair. But even if it only looks half as good as the other changes you've made, I'll be one VERY happy girl!"

"Do you think you'd like to blend in with everyone else or would you rather stand out from the crowd?" Bob asked.

"Um...a little of both, I guess. I wanna blend in some ways and stand out a little in others."

"Women! Sometimes you just want it all! Okay sweetie I'll see what I can do." Bob Changed Hestia's eyes to a light smokey Grey color, thickened and lengthened her eye lashes, raised her cheek bones a little, and narrowed her nose. He rounded out her chin, giving her whole face a softer more feminine look, then gave her full thick pouty lips. He changed her hair color to a very light red that was almost, but not quite, a strawberry blonde, then added bangs in the front, two long curly streams down each side that reached almost to her tits and finished by letting the rest flow down her back to her waist in soft curly waves.

Next Bob made Hestia's tits a very large 'C' cup just short of being a 'D' cup with two inch light tan areolae and thick, pretty, pink, half inch nipples. He made her tits and nipples extra sensitive, then decided to have a little more fun. He doubled the size and sensitivity of her clit then created some additional nerves on her tongue, in the back of her throat, and inside her asshole connecting them all to her clit.

Hestia was staring down at her gorgeous tits, her eyes like saucers and her mouth agape when Bob finally asked, "are you ready to see what you look like now sweetie?"

"Huh? What? Oh yeah!"

Bob put two mirrors in a corner, one on each wall. "All right sweetie close your eyes and give me your hand." he walked Hestia over to the corner and said, "okay sweetie. You can open your eyes."

"HOLY SHIT! Who is this woman with my mind and what the hell have you done with Hestia? She giggled. Hestia turned to Bob jumping up wrapping her arms around his neck, her long shapely legs around his waist and locking lips with him. Her kiss was a long. Deep, passionate, tongue dueling, spit swapping, lip lock that was nothing short of epic! Hestia didn't realize that her kiss had triggered the release of her virginal pheromones and she was flooding the room with them!

Bob moaned into Hestia's mouth as his massive cock became hard as a steel pipe, shooting straight up and twitching against Hestia's soaked outer lips. He could feel the wet heat of her juices as they leaked out of her cunt thoroughly coating the huge mushroomed head and trickled down the length of his enormous shaft. Bob shifted his weight slightly so that the head of his monstrous cock nestled right at the opening to Hestia's tight virgin cunt and although his hands were on her perfect ass, they weren't supporting her weight. They were far too busy squeezing and caressing the firm flesh to be of any use in that endeavor. The only things holding her in place were the arms around his neck and the long legs locked around his back.