Creation's Guardian Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Carolyn stretched out on top of Bob, grabbing his head and dueling tongues with him with as much passion and enthusiasm as a couple of rednecks dueling banjos as she ground her soaked cunt lips all over Bob's massive shaft coating it thoroughly with the juices that were now leaking out of her virgin pussy like water through a colander. When Carolyn finally broke the kiss, Bob's huge cock was just as soaked as Carolyn's tight little cunt and both were gasping for air.

Carolyn giggled at the surprise on Bob's face. "Girls get just as horny as guys ya know. I've had plenty of practice kissing other girls. I was told to get my first cock as wet as possible because it would be less painful for me that way." She giggled again then continued, "it looks like mission accomplished to me."

Bob was astounded. He had never seen a woman get so wet before. Carolyn's tight, little pussy wasn't just dripping pussy juice, her horny, virgin cunt was leaking fluid in an almost steady stream. Her abundant pussy juice was pooling on his stomach making the underside of his monstrous shaft as drenched as the top side that Carolyn was sliding back and forth on with her soaked, hot cunt. Bob loved how it felt, almost like Carolyn was giving him a blowjob with her hot, juicy pussy lips.

Carolyn sat back then squatted over Bob's hips again taking his enormous shaft in her small hand and lifting herself up. She rubbed the angry looking head up and down her outer lips letting out a moan each time she bumped it against her swollen clit. When she was satisfied that the tip was as soaked as the rest of Bob's gigantic cock; she placed it at the opening to her tight virgin cunt and slowly lowered herself down. After swiveling her hips and twerking back and forth for several long minutes, she was finally able to get a little more than half of the huge head of Bob's monstrous cock into her tight, soaked, virgin cunt before she felt it hitting against her hymen. She stopped there, taking deep breaths while trying to let her tight pussy muscles adjust to the little bit of Bob's enormous cock she had managed to get inside her.

Bob had fucked his share of virgins, but Carolyn had the tightest cunt he'd ever tried to fuck. She was so tight that even he wasn't sure he could fuck her without giving her some magical help. He smiled up at her gently. "I know it hurts like hell, Babe. I can take the pain away, and make it easier for you if you want."

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE! I wanna feel everything! I want the whole experience! I'll be okay, I promise. Just don't take anything away please." Carolyn pushed down hard with a grunt, then a loud yelp escaped her lips as the gigantic head popped her cherry and about an inch of Bob's massive girth slid into her tight, slick sheath.

Bob felt Carolyn's pain and knew they had bonded. "You did it, Sweetie! The hard part's over with! I'm really proud of you! Just sit there and relax for a couple of minutes. Let yourself adjust to my size, then we'll work on getting some more of me in you. Okay?"

"Okay, Master. Thank you for being so patient with me. But I think I'd better get moving, there's still eighteen other girls waiting to sample this wonderful cock."

As Carolyn started slowly working Bob's humongous cock deeper inside her soaked, tight, vice like pussy she heard Cassandra. "Welcome to our family, Little Sister! Don't worry about rushing things. Take your time and enjoy your first fuck. Believe me, this isn't the first time our Master has had to have a marathon fuck session. Besides we have two other virgins with us tonight; Jenni and Diane and even they say you deserve special attention tonight. Jenni's going next, then Diane. They're just as nervous as you are so they're in no real hurry. Be a good girl for me and have a great time. Maybe that will help ease their fears a bit."

"Thanks Casandra. I guess I'll just relax and have a blast then, see you in a little while."

Bob noticed that Carolyn had paused her moving around with a faraway look on her face. "Let me guess, you're talking to Cassandra, right?"

Carolyn giggled as she started twerking, and rocking her hips side to side slowly working more of Bob's monstrous cock into her super tight, soaked cunt. "Yeah, I was talking to her; but not anymore. I have specific orders to take my time and to have fun with my very first cock. It still hurts some but not as bad as it did at first."

She grinned at Bob with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she leaned forward placing both her hands on his chest. "My orders are to enjoy myself. I can't do that with only half this perfect cock inside my tight little pussy, so..." She pushed down hard on Bob's chest as she kicked her legs out from under her resting them on his shoulders. She sat back slowly; letting gravity do the work for her as she groaned and her eyes teared up. In less than a minute Carolyn's scrumptious ass was in Bob's lap with all nine inches of his massive girth buried balls deep in her snug little cunt.

Carolyn sat still as she took a few deep breaths breathing through her mouth as she waited for her tight cunt to adjust to it's massive invader. After a few minutes she giggled softly. "Now I understand what the other girls were talking about when they told me my first time would feel like I had a fence post stuffed up my twat. It hurts a bit right now but it's a good kind of hurt, like I'm really full, ya know?"

Bob moaned loudly when Carolyn's magnificent ass finally rested in his lap. Her snug little cunt gripped his humongous cock so tightly that it was almost painful. "I understand what you're saying, Sweetie. But I gotta tell ya, you've got the tightest, juiciest, hottest, little cunt I've ever fucked! If your snug little pussy was any tighter, you'd be crushing my cock right about now."

Carolyn pushed down on Bob's chest again folding her long legs back under her. She sat back up and slowly began to ride him. At first she was just moving an inch or so on Bob's enormous shaft. But as the pain slowly faded away to be replaced with pleasure, she started pumping her luscious ass higher until only the huge mushroomed head was still inside her soaked, tight cunt on the up stroke. She was bouncing up and down, moaning and whimpering, her long red hair whipping around everywhere with her head thrown back, and her eyes closed.

Bob used his magic to flip Carolyn over on her back with her toes by her ears and her hot, juicy, tight cunt and virgin asshole pointing at the ceiling as he pounded his massive cock into her soaked pussy as hard and fast as he could. He created magical mouths and tongues sucking, kissing, nibbling, and licking Carolyn's highly sensitive, little A cups. He sent another mouth and tongue to her soft pouty lips french kissing her passionately, one more went to her diamond hard, swollen clit and a last one rimming her yet to be violated asshole.

Carolyn's whole body went into sensory overload from all the different pleasures she was feeling. Her primal scream was muffled by the magical mouth with it's tongue tickling her tonsils. Her overloaded neurons fired off wave after wave of pure pleasure to every one of her nerve endings as a full body orgasm ripped through her like a tornado through a house. The intense pleasure was just to much for Carolyn's mind to take. Her body went limp as she passed out.

Bob pulled his humongous cock from Carolyn's still convulsing cunt. He placed the huge head against her tight virgin asshole and shot spurt after spurt of hot creamy goo directly into her unsuspecting asshole. His hot gooey cum combined with how soaked his enormous cock was from her juices allowed Bob to easily slide his whole nine inches into Carolyn's tight asshole.

He had left the magical mouths in place and by the time Carolyn came to, her body was already responding to the many pleasures it was receiving. At first Carolyn was shocked to realize that Bob was ramming every inch of his monstrous cock in and out of her now gaping asshole. The shock didn't last long as one orgasm after another began to tear through her body. Each one stronger than the one before it finally culminating in a massive orgasm that had her whole body twitching and shaking. Her breathing came in short shallow pants until once again she passed out as she felt Bob's humongous cock swelling while he shot spurt after spurt of thick, gooey, hot cum deep in her spasming asshole.

Bob moved them so that he was lying on his back with Carolyn on top of him her head resting on his shoulder as he squeezed and caressed the firm cheeks of her luscious ass.

Carolyn regained consciousness a minute or so later. She raised her head giving Bob a long, slow, deep kiss filled with both love and passion than sat up giggling. She looked at Bob; her eyes full of love and adoration. "Thank you for making my first time so perfect, Master. For the first time in my life, I'm not ashamed of my body. You make me feel like a beautiful and desirable woman. I know I don't have much in the boob department. Hell, my tits are barely an A cup. But I can feel you love them just the way they are. You have no idea just how happy that makes me. I'll admit I was surprised to find that huge cock of yours reaming out my asshole. But you made it feel so good that I couldn't help but love it."

Carolyn giggled again. "Jenni and Diane are both virgins too. I just know they're gonna love you as much as I do and I can't wait to see the look on their faces when you're done fucking each of them as brainless as you've done to me. Casandra's got Jenni up next and then Diane after that."

Bob smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Carolyn. That was the whole idea to begin with. But you're not done yet, Sweetie. It's not polite to leave a dirty cock behind for the next girl. You need to get your mouth and tongue down there to clean it. While you're there you may as well learn how to deep-throat me and swallow every drop of my fresh cum. To make things easier on you, I'm making that an order. Now your body will respond naturally, even if you decide to have an orgasm while giving me a blow job."

"Is it even possible for a girl to cum from just sucking a dick?" Carolyn asked with another giggle.

"Oh it's possible all right. Just ask any of my other women" Bob chuckled then continued, "less talking and more sucking cock, there's still eighteen other girls I have to please yet and that doesn't even include all my other women who are in line after that."

Carolyn giggled nervously as she slowly licked and kissed her way down Bob's belly while keeping her eyes locked on his.

Bob smiled softly and said, "I realize that you're nervous and that this is your first time giving a blow job. Try to relax, you really can't screw this up and don't worry, you won't disappoint me. Just about anything you do down there will feel good to me as long as you don't actually bite it. The truth is there's okay blowjobs, good ones and really great ones, but there's no such thing as a totally bad blowjob. Right now that cock belongs to you. Do whatever you want with it. Even a little nipping can be good as long as you're gentle about it. There's just one more order I'm gonna give you. You don't have a gag reflex when sucking my cock anymore so just go ahead and have fun."

Carolyn felt her body and mind responding to Bob's orders. Suddenly she wasn't the least bit nervous anymore. If anything; she was downright giddy. She braced herself with one hand while lifting Bob's humongous shaft with the other one. Carolyn gently kissed the tip of Bob's cock then ran her tongue around the huge head licking up the pre-cum that was leaking copiously from it. She licked her lips and said, "ummm, tastes like apricots! I love apricots!" She kissed the humongous mushroomed head again then giggled and continued, "I think you and I are gonna be VERY good friends, Mr. Cock!"

Carolyn was ordered to have fun and enjoy herself so that's exactly what she did. She began by running her tongue all over Bob's monstrous shaft using tiny little licks with just the tip of her tongue with an occasional light little nibble of his skin thrown in here and there. She took her sweet slow time making sure she didn't miss a single spot anywhere on Bob's huge shaft.

Bob was moaning and squirming around from the loving attention Carolyn was paying to his cock. He couldn't decide what he wanted more, for the intense teasing pleasure to continue or for her to just pop his cock in her warm, wet mouth and finish him off. The truth is, she had him desperate for both.

Carolyn gently stroked Bob's enormous shaft as she moved lower giving Bob's huge balls the same sweet, teasing attention that she had given his monstrous shaft. By the time she finished with his balls and began to slowly lick and nip her way back up his gigantic shaft; Carolyn had Bob nearly climbing the walls in desperation for more. When she slipped her lips over his glans and swallowed all nine inches on her first try, he nearly lost it.

Carolyn was having a blast. For the first time in her life a man was looking at her through lust filled eyes and she was loving every second of it. She worked her mouth and tongue randomly, making it impossible for Bob to know what to expect her to do next. Every time Bob was almost ready to cum, she seemed to sense it and changed the way she was working his massive cock.

Bob finally realized that the orders to Carolyn to relax, have fun, and enjoy herself were what was giving a first time cocksucker the ability to drive him up a wall. He loved what Carolyn was doing. It was sweet torture, but he couldn't take much more. He needed to cum badly. He decided to cheat and use his magic to get relief.

Even though her mind wasn't expecting it, her body still managed to gulp down every drop of the half dozen good long spurts of hot creamy cum that Bob shot into her mouth as she went into orgasmic overdrive when the first spurt hit the back of her throat. Carolyn slipped into an unconscious state once again. The intense pleasure Bob was purposely sending to her using his magic became too much for her young mind to withstand. Her head fell forward causing her mouth to slide down and fill her throat completely with Bob's massive cock as her arms and legs gave out. Shaking and twitching, they flailed about wildly.

Bob gently lifted Carolyn's head removing his monstrous cock from her throat and mouth. He laid her head on his groin allowing her to instinctively gasp for air as her massive orgasm continued with her eyes rolled and her abdomen convulsing rapidly. Carolyn was thrashing around so much that Bob became worried that she would pull a muscle or hurt herself in some other way. He moved her on top of him again using his own arms and legs to keep her fairly still as he whispered soft, soothing words in her ear.

It took almost a full minute for Carolyn's orgasm to begin to recede. Her body slowly stilled and her breathing became easier as her eyes finally fluttered open. Her head rested on Bob's shoulder as she took deep breathes and spent the next two minutes or so riding out the aftershocks of her tremendous orgasm. Bob relaxed his tight grip on her body and moved his hands down to gently squeeze and caress the firm flesh of her luscious ass.

Carolyn raised her head and placed both hands on Bob's cheeks giving him a long, slow, soft, loving kiss. When she finally decided to break the kiss, she smiled lovingly and said, "thank you so much, that was the most intense experience of my life. I loved everything about it. I know I'm not compelled to love you like some of your other women are but I do, I love you more than life itself. I also realize that I don't have to call you 'Master.' But I think it fits who you are to me perfectly so I hope you don't mind if I call you that." Carolyn giggled then continued, "Gods I have to move, but I'm so comfortable I really don't want to, and besides I'm so totally fucked out that I just don't have any energy left to move with" she giggled again.

"That's no problem, sweetie. Sit in my lap with your arms and legs around me when I sit up." Bob cupped the taunt flesh of Carolyn's perfect ass cheeks and stood. She laughed gaily as he carried her to the hot tub and gently sat her down inside it as he stepped in himself.

As Bob sat, Cassandra moved to her usual spot between his legs resting her back against his chest and wrapping his arms around her. She gave Carolyn a wink and grinned. "Honey, you look sooo beautiful right now! You have that glow of a freshly fucked woman that's been totally sated and completely fucked out! I take it our master did a very good job of fucking our newest recruit brainless," she finished with a giggle.

"Oh our Master more than just fucked me brainless, Sis. It was the greatest experience of my entire life! I lost count of the number of orgasms he gave me! Some of those orgasms felt so fantastic that I actually passed out from the pleasure he was giving me! He let me get on top and pop my cherry myself. That hurt a bit. But I was expecting it to hurt a lot more than it did. By the time I did that though, he had my pussy so wet that the pain lasted less than a minute or so.

Right now my poor little pussy is so sore from the pounding that Master gave it that it might be a day or so before I can walk straight again" She giggled then continued, "but I'm sure you understand when I say it's the kind of hurt that feels really good. He made my first time perfect. There's no other way to describe it."

Carolyn looked around at the other women with a serious expression on her face. "Okay girls, there is one important detail you should all know. Other than the fact that my loyalty has switched to Bob, Cassandra, and the rest of my new family, absolutely nothing else about me has changed. I call Bob 'Master' because it turns me on, not because I have to. Hell, if I wanted to call him 'Mr. Horse Cock, I could." She giggled and continued, "as we can all see, that particular nickname would certainly fit. Yes, I have to follow orders like usual, but that doesn't mean I can't disagree with him or tell him I think an order he's given is asinine." She grinned at Bob. "And you know I'd do it too, don't ya, Mr. Horse Cock?"

Bob chuckled. "I'm sure you would, Little Miss Smartass." Bob tapped Cassandra on the shoulder and she moved aside so he could stand. "Okay who's next?"

A young woman with long blonde hair that hung to her waist in soft flowing waves and piercing sapphire eyes stood and said, "hi I'm Jenni, I guess I'm supposed to be next in line." She held out her hand for Bob to shake; but he took it raising it to his lips and kissed it instead as Jenni giggled in surprise.

"Hello Jenni, it's great to meet you! I guess you already know who I am," Bob replied as he checked out her amazing body. Jenni stood nearly five foot ten in her bare feet. She had that classic face of a truly beautiful woman, long thick 'fuck me' eyelashes, a perfectly straight nose, high cheekbones and full pouty lips that begged to be kissed.

She sported a set of very large C cups that were just a bit shy of being D cups. They sat high on her chest and were perfectly round with two inch aureole and long puffy nipples that pointed upward. Jenni's stomach was well toned and flat without being muscular. Her waist was small, about twenty two inches and flared out to nicely rounded hips that were about thirty-four inches and tapered down to long thirty four inch legs and a superbly shaped bubble butt.

Bob shook his head with a soft chuckle. "Could I ask you a very personal question, Jenni? You don't have to answer it if it makes you uncomfortable."

"In a few minutes I'm gonna be yours for eternity. You can ask me any question you want, no matter how personal it is. But I think I can save you the trouble. I'm twenty two years old. I'm still a virgin because that's the way I wanted it. I not conceited, but I do know how good I look. I've been hit on by every man I've ever met, some women too. None of the men ever really caught my eye. I've been called an ice queen, a prick tease, and just about every other derogatory name you can think of. For me surrendering my virginity is a once in a lifetime thing. Something I want to cherish for the rest of my life. I wasn't about to give it up to some fool just so he could brag about it to his buddies later.

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers