Creation's Guardian Ch. 15A

Story Info
New danger emerges.
12.6k words
4.79
11.3k
20

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
552 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

EDITED BY TACO1085 THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT JOB LARRY!

*****

It was nearly six in the morning before Bob finally satisfied the last of his ladies. Even though he felt that sleep was the best way to restore his mind and body; he said, 'fuck it for today.' He turned to Kadir and to her surprise said, "I want everyone, including me, to feel clean, refreshed, and alert as if we all had a good night's sleep. I've got a lot of long-term defensive planning to do and I expect everyone to participate in a round table discussion. There will never be another disaster like Tranquility City as long as I'm alive."

Cailin spoke up as they were heading downstairs for breakfast. "I realize that we have to improve our defensive capabilities, and I know that you're hurt and angry over the loss of so many precious lives. We all feel the same way. Personally, I think you should hold off on making any such plans; at least for a few days. Lyssa, Lactivia, and the others will be here in a few hours. They should be involved in any long-term discussions.

Also, you need to take some time to bury our dead, put your new leadership teams together and allow everyone a day or two to clear our heads so that we can focus better. In the interim I'd suggest keeping all planetary shields at maximum and just adding a long-range orbital sensor array to every planet. If we set them up so that I can monitor all of them constantly; we'll have plenty of time to respond to any potential attack.

"I agree with Cailin," Cassandra added. "Think about it for a minute, Master. You were confident enough to give the crew of Cassandra's Vengeance two weeks planet side leave knowing that if something happened, all you had to do was wish them all back aboard. Installing long range sensor arrays will give you even more time to react. You also know Cailin's right about Lyssa, Lactivia, and Lactivia's guardians. They should definitely be part of any strategic planning session. They'll be here in a few hours. Then you'll have nineteen young virgins on your hands and that'll keep you too busy to even think about anything else."

Bob sighed deeply as he sat at the table. He thought quietly for a minute or so then said, "you're both right. While defensive capabilities are a major priority and we need to enhance them as soon as possible; it's not something that can't wait a week or two. Especially when we have other things that need doing first and there's no way they can be put off." He turned to Cailin and continued. "Search the t/s channel. Find me the best long-range sensor array that ever existed. I'm not talking about just range; though I do want them to be able to give us several hours advance warning even if the ships are traveling at warp nine. I need them to be highly accurate. What class of ships? How many of each class? What are their offensive and defensive capabilities? Make sure they have auto IFF and anything else you think may be useful. Then work with Selena to get them built and in place around every planet in the Federation. Let me know when you're finished."

He closed his eyes rubbing his forehead then ran his fingers through his hair. He opened his eyes and looked at Cassandra. "Stacy's pretty adamant about rebuilding Tranquility city. I'd like to hear your thoughts about it."

"Stacy's already expressed how I feel about it better than I ever could, Master. I agree with her wholeheartedly. It's something we NEED to do. Not just for Amanda and the others who were slaughtered there; but for ourselves as well. It shows resilience and screams defiance; we may get bloodied, but we won't be beaten or stay down."

"I hadn't quite thought about it that way but it's a valid point, Sweetie. Stacy how are you doing on your 'all clear' announcement?"

"I'm kinda stuck right now, Master. I'm trying to figure out exactly how much I should say. I could send out a generic all clear, but it seems to me that we should give more information than just that. People know we were at war, but they don't know what happened or why. I don't have the exact number of casualties. I don't know if any next of kin need to be notified before making a full announcement. In fact, I don't have any specific information to work with at all. So, I just don't know what to do right at the moment."

"That's okay, honey. Let's see what we can do about getting some facts and then we can go from there. I'm thinking that if we're gonna make a full statement then it should probably come directly from me. Maybe after we know what's what you can pull a rabbit out of your hat and help me put together something to tell the people."

Stacy giggled. "but I don't have a hat, Master."

Bob shook his head with a soft laugh. "Smartass. Is Cassandra rubbing off on everyone around here?" He turned to Kadir. "what can you tell me about the number of casualties?"

"The casualty rate was actually higher than we expected. There was a total of three thousand nine hundred seventy-one KIA. One thousand three hundred eleven were Lyssa's people. There were thirty-seven children on a class trip along with two teachers and four teachers' aides killed while visiting Tranquility during the attack. They came from Hera and their next of kin have yet to be officially notified. The rest were government officials, their aides, and residents of Tranquility City and their families. Twenty-three of them have family on other planets that haven't been notified yet as well."

"How many of those residents were children? Also, how many children did Lyssa lose in that massacre?"

"I'm sorry, Master but we lost one thousand two hundred and nine children from Tranquility city and Lyssa lost six hundred ninety-seven children. There was a total of one thousand nine hundred forty-three children that were killed by the Trog surprise attack. And that doesn't include all the unborn children. If we include them; the count goes well beyond two thousand."

"My gods! Over two thousand children killed! This CAN NOT be allowed to happen EVER AGAIN! Any 'all clear' statement is gonna have to wait until those families have been notified of the loss of their loved ones. That's something I feel is my responsibility to do. It should be done today but I already have a full plate. So, first thing tomorrow Cassandra and I will visit each family and personally notify them of the death of their loved ones. After that; I'll make a public statement and give the all clear. I'm gonna need two lists one for me and Cassandra and the other for Lyssa."

Cailin spoke up. "Master. The long-range sensor arrays are all in place and active. They have a range of just over two hundred light years, and they meet all of the requirements you asked for. They can also detect cloaked ships. In addition to that I've added a few tricks of my own. I can detect and yank ships out of transwarp. Depending on the skill of the crews, doing that can buy you anywhere from a few hours to a day or two. The same thing goes for ships that use wormhole generators. The sensor arrays all have built in targeting and firing controls to increase the accuracy of planetary and orbital based weaponry. They're also cloaked and fully shielded. I know you didn't ask for it, but I've given both Lyssa, and Lactivia's empires the same sensor arrays and full access to all the data they provide. I hope that's okay."

"Cailin, my love, I'm impressed! You never cease to amaze me. Taking the initiative and giving our friends and allies the same sensor capabilities that we have was a stroke of pure genius. I'm extremely proud of you! You're getting very good at anticipating my needs and wants. Thank you very much."

"Thank you, Master. Oh, Lyssa's hailing you on secured channel seven, Master."

"Tie her in Cailin."

As soon as the channel was open Lyssa said, "hey there Bob! I hope you're ready for a very busy day. We'll be in orbit around Neuveia in a few minutes. By the way, I picked up an extra passenger for you. Her name's Suzette. She's older than the rest at twenty-six and she's not a virgin like all the others. She was the assistant director of Lactivia's planetary health system until she volunteered to come along and join your team. I figured you could use some-one to head up a ministry of health, so I talked Lactivia into accepting her offer. What do you think? Will she be useful?"

"Thank you, Lyssa! Of course, I can use her help. That's one of the many positions I hadn't even thought about filling yet. I'm grateful that she volunteered to join us. One other thing, Cailin gave both you and Lactivia some really fantastic sensor arrays that I think you'll both love. She can tell you both all about them when you get here. We also have one hell of a shock in store for you personally."

"Tell Cailin I owe her a good lip lock for that one. The last girl just came aboard. See you in a few seconds."

Bob turned to Kadir. "drop the shields around Neuveia so they can transport down. Make sure to restore them once everyone is here."

Kadir lowered Nueveia's defensive shield and less than a minute later Lyssa, Lactivia, Kerila, Sherlinia, and Craylyn appeared along with twenty sexy, giggling hard-bodied young women. Kadir restored the planetary shields as Cassandra and Bob stood to welcome everyone. Cassandra grinned as twenty gasps filled the room when the newest recruits saw Bob's massive cock for the first time. Lyssa separated a stunning brunette from the group and taking her hand, led her over to where Bob and Cassandra stood.

"Hey Bob, hi, Cassandra! I'd like you both to meet Suzette. She's the doctor that examined all the girls to make sure they were all healthy and intact virgins. When she volunteered to join you; Lactivia thought it was a great idea since you don't have a practicing physician here on Neuveia anymore." Lyssa gave Bob and Cassandra a subtle wink then continued, " I don't know if she'll be first or last in line for you Bob so I wanted you both to meet her now before all the fun begins and you both get too busy."

Cassandra gave Lyssa and Lactivia both a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you both for all your help. We really appreciate it." She turned to Suzette. "It's great to meet you, Suzette. Welcome to Neuveia. Would you mind being the first one to join us today? That would help me a great deal by giving me time to sort the other young ladies out."

Suzette had spent some time talking privately with Lyssa so she has pretty good idea why Cassandra wanted her to go first. She gave a barely noticeable nod of her head in understanding. "Of course, I don't mind. I'm yours to command, My Queen." She hooked her arm around Bob's. "If you'll be so kind as to lead me to your bedroom; we can have some fun while Queen Cassandra decides who gets to ride that wonderful cock next."

Suzette's uninhibited sexuality caught Bob off guard, but he definitely liked what he saw. She stood about five foot eight and weighed about a hundred and twenty-five pounds. She had a trim athletic body that sported a set of firm, high round "D" cups with two-inch light tan aureole and big, puffy, pink nipples that pointed upward. She had a twenty-three-inch waist, thirty-four inch hips, long shapely legs, and an ass that was so perfect that it just begged to be smacked when she walked by. Combine that with a classically beautiful face with big green eyes, long thick eyelashes that curled upward naturally, full pouty lips, and long, wavy brown hair that hung to her mid back and you had a very stunning woman.

Everyone laughed when Suzette giggled then said, "well are you gonna take me to your bedroom and fuck me, or are you just gonna stand there with your mouth open catching flies all day?"

Bob looked at Cassandra and chuckled. "I'm gonna take Suzette to bed and fuck her until she can't walk straight. You'll have plenty of time to figure out who's next!" He turned to Suzette and continued, "okay, Smartass; you asked for it; come with me."

As Bob started to lead Suzette to the bedroom she giggled and said, "cumming with you sounds like a great idea to me; lead on"

Cassandra laughed and said, "I love your attitude, Suzette. You and I are gonna get along great."

Suzette looked back over her shoulder and winked at Cassandra as she and Bob started up the stairs.

Cassandra turned to the other girls with a grin and said, "okay girls, time to relax a bit while we wait. I have a feeling this is gonna take a while. Follow me please."

As Cassandra led the other young girls up to the bedroom, Lyssa turned to Jacobia and asked, "Bob said I was in for a hell of a shock; do you have any idea what he was talking about, Sweetie?"

"Actually, yeah, I do. Why don't you take a good hard look at Jenni first and tell me what you see, Nanna?"

As Lyssa looked over at Jenni her eyes narrowed then widened in shock. What the...? How in heaven's name...? All right, Jacobia. I don't understand what the hell's going on here. Jenni's as powerful as we are. How in the fuck did THAT happen?"

"I know you're going to find this hard to believe, Nanna. It appears that somehow my mother managed to give birth to a second daughter despite the fact that it's never happened before or since. Bob scanned Jenni's DNA. It's almost an exact duplicate of mine. There's absolutely no doubt that she's my biological sister and that both of my parents are also her parents. As you know Jenni was born on New Cronus but the McIntyre's moved to New Atlantia when Jenni was about six months old. The rest is as they say, history."

"Well I certainly can't deny what my own eyes are telling me. I always wondered why Lucinda and David disappeared when they did. I guess I've got my answer to that question now. The part that I don't get though is how in the world did they have another child? Lucinda was a direct descendant of mine. She shouldn't have been able to bear more than one child. Jenni honey, now that we know who your biological parents were; is there anything you'd like to know about them?"

"Honestly? I couldn't care less about them, Nanna. Nanna; I always did love calling you that. Now I understand why. Anyway, my birth parents abandoned me when I needed them the most. They obviously didn't care much about me then; so why should I give a damn about them now? I know you asked me to change my last name to Daniels for security reasons that you still haven't explained to me; but I am and always will be a McIntyre. Jim and Carol are the only real parents I've ever known and I'm proud to be their daughter. Knowing who was responsible for creating me doesn't change anything. I'm still me, and I will always love the people that have been a part of me my whole life."

"Okay, Sweetie; I can understand why you feel the way you do about things. You're a remarkable young woman. I've always loved you too and I've always been very proud of you. As soon as I'm sure that it won't put other lives at risk; I'll be more than happy to tell you why I needed Jenni McIntyre to disappear for a while. I hope you understand that it wasn't a request that I made lightly. I know you're perfectly safe here with Bob and Cassandra; but there are things in motion that I'm not at liberty to discuss right at the moment. I promise I'll explain everything to both you and Jacobia once things get settled. Okay?"

"That's fine with me , Nanna. My loyalties may have been switched and that means that now I have a new family; but none of that changes the way I feel about you. You're my Nanna; I've loved, and trusted you my whole life, and I always will. I know you'll tell me what I need to know; when I need to know it. So, I'm not even worried about it. In the meantime, I'm just happy being able to spend as much time with you as I can."

***

When Bob entered the bedroom, he sat and patted the bed beside him telling Suzette to have a seat beside him. As Cassandra led the parade of young women through the bedroom, he stopped them just before they entered the hot tub room. He locked eyes with each girl in turn then spoke. "Before we get started there's a few things I need to say. It's very important to me that you're all here because you want to be. If any of you are here simply to please your goddess, or your queen; that won't do at all. I don't mind if that's a part of your thinking but if it's your only reason then it's a problem. This is something you have to primarily want for yourselves. I'm asking each of you to be totally honest with me and with yourselves, because once we bond; both Cassandra and I will know the full truth, and it will be far too late to change your minds. So; is there anyone here that feels they HAVE to be here?"

A petite blonde stepped forward. She wore her long blonde hair in a single braid that hung down to the cheeks of her perfect heart shaped ass. She had crystal blue eyes with natural long thick eyelashes that curled at the ends and screamed 'fuck me.' Her thick full lips looked like they were in a perpetual pout and she had a set of tits that were either a large 'B' or a small 'C' cup. All Bob knew for sure is that her tits looked huge on her five-foot two inch, one hundred ten pound frame. When she spoke, her voice had that natural huskiness to it that Bob found extremely sexy.

"Hi, I um... I'm Celeste. I'm not really sure how to address you; but since everyone else calls you 'Master;' I guess I'll just go with that if you don't mind." She waved her arm at the other girls and continued, "if it's okay with you; I've sort of been drafted to speak for all of us. Partially because everyone else is too chicken to speak up; but mostly because I've just got a big mouth. Anyway, what with the way things happened so fast; we all suspected that something like this would come up. We can't, and won't deny that pleasing our goddess, and Queen Lactivia played a part in our decision-making process. However, it was made abundantly clear to all of us that we were free to decline at any time without any repercussions at all. We all have similar reasons for being here. I can assure you that while pleasing Queen Lactivia, and Aphrodite was important; it was definitely not on the top of our list. The main reason that we're all here is because of you, Master. We really want to join our Atlantian sisters in helping you make this galaxy a better place to live."

Suzette spoke up. "I can guess what you're thinking, Bob. But Celeste is being honest; they really are here to help. I did a full psychological as well as a physical exam on each and every one of them. I can tell you without a doubt that they all understand what they're getting themselves into and what's expected of them. Every one of them has an IQ that exceeds one hundred seventy. They all have full Eidetic memories, and extremely high dormant psionic potential. My theory is that the reason their psionic abilities are dormant is simply because they're not an expected societal trait yet. I suspect that once they actually bond with you all those repressed abilities will become active. Another factor is that despite their youth every one of them has the equivalent of several PHD'S in multiple fields. These young women are a lot more than just beautiful faces and hot, sexy bodies. Yes, being a virgin with an intact hymen was important to Lactivia. but it wasn't the only thing she was looking for. I had a whole laundry list of things she wanted.

All of these young ladies were part of an elite, highly advanced educational program designed to challenge those with extremely high intelligence. There are less than a hundred students in the entire school. Pediatricians are trained to spot those with exceptional minds at a very young age. Usually when the child is about five years old. But sometimes as young as three. Everything the students need to grow, and flourish is provided by Lactivia's government and that includes housing for their families in their own private complex. As a result, all of these girls have been friends their whole lives. That's how Lactivia was able to put together a list of names so easily. Despite her knowing that they were all talented and gifted young women; Lactivia asked me to make sure that every one of these girls represented the very best that Sokilia has to offer.

bob54z
bob54z
552 Followers