Creative

Story Info
A master with imaginaton.
2.9k words
38.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Creativity!

The day had an eerie feeling about it. Most of it was due to the foggy appearance that had covered the city since the early hours. All I could do was stare out of the window as I waited for my master’s appearance. He always liked to keep me waiting. I’d received a letter from be beloved master earlier in the day telling me to arrive at his place for 4 o’clock, and to bring with me some things I would need to stop the night. I gazed at my watch, 4.05. He was constantly late, that was part of his Latino personality, but I got the feeling he was doing it to raise my anticipation of our evening together.

Suddenly I felt his strong powerful arms caress my body from behind holding me tight. He placed a hand on one of my breasts, cupping it and squeezing. He placed his other hand between my legs, over my miniskirt, pressing his fingers against my labia. He squeezed me with his arms really hard. I could feel his manhood under his pants pressing against my buttocks, exactly between my bum cheeks. My beloved master leaned in and spoke firmly into my ear. I could feel myself getting wet from his touch and crisp breath. The pressure of his hand on my pussy and his fingers running over the fabric of my skirt but along the opening of my labia made me feel horny and slutty. “I see you remembered the dress code. Last weeks punishment seems to have taught you your lesson, my little princess!”

I was only clad in a mini skirt. A layer of black bondage tape was wrapped around my large 36d breasts, pushing them together, very tight. This was ideal for a good tit fucking, if he felt like it. I was also wearing the dog collar he had given me when he had taken me for the first time. It was so precious to me that it never left my neck. It was his mark of ownership. He loved attaching a chain to my collar to lead me around his place and to take absolute control of my actions.

Now my master’s hands roamed over my taped tits, causing my nipples to grow even larger than before. My rosy nipples were so erect that the contact with the tape was now a bit painful. It was extremely erotic for me. The tape had set on my nipples and as they grew hard it refused to stretch. My pussy was getting wetter by the second. I knew this was only the start of his teasing. Could I hold out?

After his hands played my body like a finely tuned instrument, he stepped back. I heard a rummaging sound as he was going through my bag. As I turned to question him, a pair of metal handcuffs encased my wrists. He also took some tape to cover my mouth. I felt the fear rise through my body and also a sensation that stirred in my stomach and set my cunt on fire. It was the feeling that comes with being in the hands of a true master. This is the moment when a slave becomes his absolute property and there is no way back.

“We’re going to have fun tonight, my little whore. I know you are horny like hell. A fucking slut like you must be hungry for a big cock right now. I know you are always dreaming of sucking cock. Don’t worry, my little prostitute! I love you so much and I really want to make you happy. I want to fuck you hard in all your holes tonight. I might even let you drink my come tonight, if you are thirsty, of course!”

Master grabbed me by my red hair and dragged me to his room. He was pushing me hard. He roughly shoved me to the bed. He treated me more as a victim to be raped rather than as his lover. He moved round the bed. He caressed the flesh of my tits that was uncovered by the tape. Then his hands were playing over my stomach, tickling my skin with his fingers, making circles around my belly button. He was admiring my young pale skin. He then was sliding his hands down under my skirt. He fingered my pussy with different fingers. I could feel now my juices running out of my cunt. I wet spot was even visible now in front of my skirt. I could feel my warm wetness running down my inner thighs and also down between my legs and bum cheeks. He showed me his hands and fingers glistening with my sticky juices. He smelled the aroma of my pussy from his own fingers. He smiled at me then proceeded to finger my wet pussy again, his hand was covered in my juices. He showed me his soaked hand and place it in front of my face so I could smell my own wetness. I wish he could let me suck my own juices but my mouth was sealed at the moment. He finally licked his own hand to clean it from my secretions.

“I see you are enjoying yourself. Do you know how wet you are, whore? You taste so good. How come such a young lady like you can be so wet and horny? That cunt of yours is so wet! Any prostitute in London would be jealous if they knew, you could have guys fucking you one after the other with a cunt like that. I am sure you were the little whore of your class in the school. Are you this wet all the time? At home when you are alone in you bedroom, masturbating yourself, and thinking of having my hard cock in your hands for your own pleasure?”

I nodded in response.

“Well my slut, I’ve waited for you but you don’t deserve my cock, yet. You’ve done nothing to earn it. However, I feel like a fuck, and those tits of yours look awfully tempting. You know I love your large boobs and I am in the mood for rubbing my cock between them”

Master smirked at me; he exuded power as he moved closer to where I lay.

“Undress me, little whore”

I eased my head up and started to unbutton his jeans with my teeth. He taught me long ago, I would only ever undress him this way, using my mouth instead of my hands. I had to unfasten his belt first. Then I unfastened the top button of his jeans. That wasn’t easy. I had to press my face against his crotch to be able to take that button with my mouth. As I was busy on this task, I could feel his cock growing hard under the fabric of his jeans. Finally, I pull down his zipper with my teeth. I could smell pre come oozing from his cock as I pressed my nose against his underwear whilst pulling down that zipper. There was a wet spot right in front of his underwear. I was right.

His jeans fell down to the floor, without much assistance. Then it came the time for the shirt. This process was always painfully slow, and that made me yearn for his beautiful cock. As his shirt fell away, I met his amazing muscular body. He was so trim too. It was a body girls would cream over.

Then it came time for his boxers. I could see his erection, it looked so inviting, as I slid them down with my teeth. His delicious 8-inch fat cock sprung out at me. It was so nice to have such a beautiful male organ right in front of my face. The big swollen head of his hard cock was irresistible. I was so lucky to have a master with such a wonderful and powerful tool to make love with. I wanted his beautiful cock in my mouth right away. I wanted so much to have my little mouth fucked with that beautiful. But I knew I had to wait and be patient. I must be a good slave and serve my master with all my love. Only in that way may be later he could share with me the pleasure of his hard cock.

He helped me by removing his shoes by himself. However, I had to remove his socks with my mouth. I kissed both his feet as soon as I removed his socks. I wanted to show him how much I wanted to serve him with my body and soul.

Master pushed me violently on the bed and crawled up to sit on my chest. I could feel his body weight on my bonded breast. He did so with ease, showing his mastery. He then moved his body towards by tummy. He slowly eased his circumcised hard cock between my bonded breasts. My tits were so strongly bonded that it was difficult in the beginning for him to introduce his manhood between my large boobs. Thanks to the pre-cum already covering the head of his penis, he could slide all the length of his meat in the first thrust. It felt brilliant. I shuffled further down, wanting to feel the whole length of his erect member making contact with my boobs’ flesh. I was so horny now, feeling that long pleasure tool of flesh between my delicate tits. I really needed my beloved master to fuck my big tits. As he started to thrust faster and faster into my tits, the tape moved on my tits and aroused my rosy nipples. I was so closed to coming but I held off, as I knew my master would be mad if I did so.

“You have such a pretty face, slut. You are a whore with a beautiful baby face. I am sure your mum doesn’t have a clue about her little innocent girl being such a whore. I am sure your pretty pale face is gonna look even better and sexier with my fresh and warm come covering it. I think your big boobs also need to be moisturised with my sticky cream”

With that, he shot his load of hot come all over my face and tits, as he promised. To my surprise, when he withdrew his cock, it was still very hard. As he got up from my body, his hand ‘accidentally’ rubbed past my erect clit, resulting in a sudden moan that escaped my lips.

“You like that, do you, slut? Would you like more? Do you want me to masturbate you? Do you want me to play with your hard clitoris”

Without warning he harshly ripped the tape from my lips, and I understood he expected my reply now.

“Please master, please, rub my clit. I beg you. It feels so good. I love your hand over my pussy. Please master, play with me as you wish. I am your toy. You can do whatever you want with my cunt”

I hadn’t noticed, but while I was begging for him to touch me in my clitoris and cunt, he had reached in to my bag and took out a pen. He quickly pulled off the lid and wrote the word “Whore” just above my perfectly trimmed public hair. Then he moved onto my clit. He played with the pen, tracing circles around my little clitoris. It was more pleasurable that I could’ve ever imagined. My cunt was creaming and I could even smell my juices in the room.

“You want to come, don’t you whore, but not yet”

I was still holding off my previous climax, but I knew it would be a tremendous orgasm when he said I could. He leaned next to my ear and roughly circled my clit harder than before, saying to my ear.

“Come for me, dirty whore. Come on, my slut, show me why you are such a dirty whore. Let me hear your moans of pleasure. Show me the bad girl who is living inside you”

A scream left my lips as my orgasm ripped through my weak body. I could see master smiling. He usually enjoyed the sight of me writhing in pleasure. I came and came very loud, as he was still holding my clit with his warm fingertips.

Master rummaged through my bag again, I was too overcome with pleasure to care. He pulled out the Swiss army knife he bought me, for my own protection and he didn’t want his property being damaged by anyone else other than him. He opened it and cut into the tape surrounding my tits.

“I have other ideas for my whore tits”

The pain of having the tape ripped from my tits was amazing. Now they were more sensitive than ever. Master took this opportunity to add his favourite nipple clamps to my swollen erect nipples. My moans filled the room as he tightened them around my hard nipples.

“Your such a wanton whore. You will have to wait for my cock, but I have another idea for you before that”

He picked up my deodorant can he had taken from my bag. My eyes widened, as I knew what he was going to do with the 7-inch long and unbelievably wide metallic cylinder. The cold metallic can viciously ripped through my hot pussy. The sticky juices accumulated in my cunt were the perfect lubricant for such a monstrous dildo. He pounded me as hard as he could. To my amazement, the huge deodorant cylinder felt wonderfully.

“You like that, don’t you, slut? You are such a dirty whore. MY dirty whore! You know its disgraceful to find pleasure in items such as these, and its worse that your enjoying it, whore!”

I could feel my pussy was about to explode around the cold can. I moaned so loudly that the neighbourhood could hear my pleasure. I was as his mercy. He was fucking me with a big metallic phallus…

“Please, let me come my master, please!”

Master yanked off the nipple clamps and I knew this was his answer. I came like I had never come before. This would be an orgasm that would never be topped. My screams ripped through the air. I must have orgasmed for about 15 minutes under his hands. I was in heaven.

“I’m not done with you yet, my young whore”

Master lit a candle and placed it next to the bed, and laid my sewing kit next to it.

“Look what you’ve done to my sheets. You dirty whore. Your sticky and smelly cunt juices are all over the bed. The bed sheets are ruined. Now you’ll be punished for that. You must learn to hold your vaginal juices inside your cunt. I can see your juices splattered all over your body”

He took out the needle from the kit and held it in the flame.

“I wouldn’t want to infect you now, would I”

All I could to was shake my head. I was so scared to do anything else. I wasn’t sure how long had passed but then he spoke again.

“Do not move, else it will only be worse for you”

I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn’t take my eyes of his hand. Master roughly tongued at my left nipple to make sure it was hard. Then he positioned the needle a few millimetres from my nipple. After a few seconds passed, he pushed it through. Pain filled my whole being. This time I couldn’t scream, to my surprise. I only grunted slightly. Master pulled my exhausted body to the edge of the bed.

“Head back whore, else I’ll do the other one”

I knew it was a threat, but I secretly enjoying him piercing my nipple. I have always wanted it. The needle still lay in my nipple, as he shoved his still hard cock past my mouth into my neck. He violently and skilfully fucked my face.

Master picked up the large candle and poured the wax over my nipple with the needle in. I moaned round his cock, as another orgasm over took my being. This was enough to make master pump his load of semen into my belly.

When he withdrew, I thought the night would end here but I was wrong. He got a cold towel and wiped my forehead of sweat.

“Sit up, slut”

I did as he asked. He leaned forward and gently kissed my lips. He then bent down and started to lick the wax from my swollen nipple. Once he’d removed it, I felt him tugging on the needle. There was a sheer pain, then a warm dip of fluid, but it was ecstasy when him tongue licked the blood from the wound.

Master laid me back down on the bed, and leaned into my ear.

“You deserve my cock now and my love”

As he said these words, my heart warmed and I was in heaven, especially when I felt his cock slide inside me. After we’d both come again, we spent the night lying together with his cock inside of me.

A while later I realized he had not only given me the best night of my life and all his love but he had also given me his seed, and his child too!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Late Appointment A wicked doctor traps one of his lovely patients.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Experiment A woman is kidnapped by a mad doctor and sexually abused.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's Baby A young woman is taken by force by Daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Anal Training Ch. 01 How she learned to accept a cock in her ass.in Anal
More Stories