Creative Mission

Story Info
Your personal slut visits you at work.
1.4k words
4.27
17.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sent me the following text: "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to divert the blood flow from my brain until I am off shift. You may use any tools at your disposal that do not come from the Internet. I would prefer your own dirty thoughts. You may use those to accentuate points."

So I got creative that day since I had off work...

I'm on my way to your store with a laptop issue. The other employees tell me where to find you, they let you know a short skirt is coming to find you. I hand you my laptop and you get to work as I lean over the counter top giving you access to look down my shirt.

You struggle to keep talking, seeing my nipples strain against the shirt, your mouth watering. You say that my laptop needs something else to fix it. Walk me down one of the aisles, I ask you about something, bending over at the waist so that your eyes follow up my legs to my ass, only to reveal that I'm not wearing any panties.

You say no that's not the right thing, it's actually over here, pointing as I bend over again, staying like that for a moment or two as I pick which one I want. You admire my ass, the blue plug I have in my ass and my glistening pussy that is just calling your name.

You fantasize about tasting me, not hearing my question, you shake your head and finally answer it. We walk back to the lap top, I slowly and discreetly pull my shirt lower, so one of my nipples pops out. You're shocked I'd do this at your workplace. You tell me to come to the back office while you think of all the things you want to do to me.

By the time you shut the door and close the blinds, my shirt is off. My nipples are hard and waiting for your touch. I lean against the desk, spreading my legs, my skirt higher than before, revealing my sopping pussy. I lock eyes with you as I begin to touch myself, hands caressing my tits, running them down my hips to my pussy, spreading my lips, massaging my clit, softly moaning and breathing heavily.

Your cock is hard and I get off the desk, unbuckle your pants and drop them, dropping to my knees, I look up at you as you guide my mouth onto your hard cock, closing your eyes as you enter my warm wet mouth. I run my nails down your thighs to make you open them again, removing you from my mouth and taking your balls in my mouth one by one, sucking on them, slowly, lolling them around in my mouth. Then licking up your shift, tonguing the tip for a moment before taking you all the way in. You tell me enough!!

Clearing the desk you command me to lay on the desk head hung over, as you enter my mouth, hands running down my neck and stopping to play with my tits. You begin to thrust more forcefully, balls slapping me in the face, you take one hand to my throat to feel you down there, the other gripping and slapping my tits. I begin sucking hard, creating a suction you've never had before in combination with so much spit, you can't last long, you cum in my mouth, letting the last bit dribble on my lips. I begin to put my shirt back on you and you tell me no, to lay back on the desk, I obey. You prop my legs up on the desk, pulling my as to the edge and tease me as you kneel and kiss every inch of my thighs and hips, nipping and biting them until I'm begging you to give me more.

You agree with my pleas and finally taste me, you tell me I taste so good as you lick my clit in long slow strokes, my hips starting to grind with your movements. You move your tongue lower, you're hungry for more, you lean back and look at my sopping pussy, pulling my swollen folds you tongue fuck me, making me cry out and moan your name, my hands pulling and pushing your head closer. You feel so good on me, you feed off of me, you take my hands and hold them to my side as you push your face in deeper, making me cum all over your beard, my hands clawing at nothing, I'm convulsing and moaning. You slow your tongue, releasing my hands, you take one finger and massage the outside of my pussy, knowing you want to feel how tight I am. You slowly slide your finger in, and begin making the come-here motion, making me moan again only louder.

You reach up and pinch and tease my nipple, as you add another finger stretching me out as you do it. You move your hand in and out of me, my hips meeting your hand, you stand up placing a hand on my throat as you finger fuck me, I run my hands on your beard feeling my cum on you, pulling you in for a ravenous kiss. My tongue and yours meet and at the same time you move your fingers inside me, driving me wild, I lean my head back and you suck on my nipple adding another finger, nibbling on me. You've gotten hard again, your cock is laying against my ass, you remove your fingers, taking your cock, teasing me and coating it in my cum, telling me I need to beg for your cock.

You won't give it to me unless I beg for it. You tease and rub the tip along my wet pussy and my clit, I'm moaning how much I need you inside me, you tell me louder as you smack my ass, I respond louder and it's not loud enough. You want everyone at work know you're fucking your little whore. You tell me to get louder, smacking my pussy with your hard cock, and pinching my nipple harder, I scream that I need you now, I need you to fuck me. You smirk and slide inside of me, you get half way, groaning at how tight I am, slowly pushing your way inside me. You begin to thrust slowly telling me to tell you inside of me, I say yes sir, as you play with my clit, and slowly you get deeper and deeper inside me. You throw my legs over your shoulders, and pull my hips into you, making my titties bounce at every thrust and my back to arch. You pick up the pace, as every other thrust I squeeze against you and you feel me doing so.

You pull out of me, tell me to bend over the desk, you spank me 5 times until my ass is pink, and slide inside me, feeling my plug against your cock. You reach down my body, pull on my hair and you thrust mercilessly into my body, watching my ass move and your cock slide in and out of my dick. This is my favorite position and you and I can both hear how wet I am, you stick a finger in my mouth and pull against my cheek, you want to hear my moan and cry.

You push my upper body back down on the desk and hold my head there, your arms pushing down on my back as you fuck me so hard I'm in tears, I'm squeezing against you, my legs are starting to shake and I finally cum all over you dick, creamy white is coving your cock, you pull my plug out, and replace it with three fingers, before sliding in my ass, my cum is more than enough lubrication.

I clench against you and it turns you on, you grab and smack my ass watching as you fuck me, my skirt pushed up, knowing the whole store knows what we're doing. I'm on the verge of another orgasm, as I reach down between my legs and rub my clit and pussy, you fuck my ass hard, you groan and grunt and curse as you cum inside my tight asshole. You pull out, as your cum drips out of my ass, onto my pussy. You take your phone out and take a picture of the holes you just ruined. I pull my skirt down and we get dressed as cum slides down my legs. You go to open the door to the office as one of your hot coworkers tries to come in, and says that she wants to have some fun, and kneels down before me and licks up my legs and eats your cum out of my ass. And then you realize you are getting nothing done today at work...