Creative Rent

Story Info
One way or another, he has to pay up.
1.8k words
3.95
88.8k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMafia
DutchMafia
15 Followers

I'm a pretty easy going guy as far as my landlady is concerned. I don't throw wild parties or make a lot of noise. I go to bed at a reasonable hour and my apartment doesn't get abused. Having listened to her stories about previous tenants, I was of the mind that she should be glad to have me renting from her. Still, when I got laid off and realized that the 'ol bank account wasn't going to cover the rent for the month, I knew that she had every right to send me packing. On the other hand, I thought, I might have a chance at getting some sort of an extension if I was upfront about it instead of waiting until the last minute and being late.

As I approached her door, I heard her voice apparently talking on the phone from inside. "Damn it!" she yelled, "I didn't need to have that kind of news today." Even before I knocked, I realized that this was probably a losing proposition and my time would be better spent trying to pawn my already second rate sofa. However, in all reality this was my best chance to keep a roof over my head and so I knocked.

She answered the door wearing a sweat suit and a frown. Her demeanor didn't brighten much when she saw me, but at least she tried to fake a smile. Whatever was bothering her, it must've been a real pain in the butt. We exchanged greetings and then I figured it was now or never and dove right in.

"This is not what I wanted to hear this morning," she said after I'd gotten through explaining how I was sure I'd be employed again soon and if she could give me a break I'd make it up to her with a little extra. She continued, "I just stopped smoking and just got word that my car is going to be in the shop for the next two days so I'm a little bit stressed out. Now you can't pay your rent? I ought to boot you to the curb."

"If you're having car trouble, maybe I could help you out by driving you around. Is there anywhere that I could take you?" I asked, ever trying to get some sort of bargaining position.

"I was going to have a massage this morning," she said, "but since I can't get my car, I couldn't get to the appointment and now I'm out fifty-bucks since I already paid for it and since I had to cancel so close to the appointment, they won't refund the money." A light seemed to click in her head. "I tell you what though, if you can give me a halfway decent massage, I'll extend your due date for the rent by a day." It wasn't much, but it seemed like the best deal I was going to get so I agreed and followed her in the door.

We walked into the living room and she instructed me to pull the cushions off the couch and set them in a row on the ground. After that she disappeared into the bathroom and returned with a bottle of baby oil. She dropped it next to the cushions and looked me over. "You know, my normal masseuse usually uses something with a scent of some sort, but this baby oil will have to due today. If you're any good at this, then you'll have to buy something for the aroma therapy, but we won't get ahead of ourselves."

"Since you're not a professional, I think I deserve a show in addition to the rub down. Why don't you do this massage in your underwear?" She smiles as she made this "request."

Personally, I could think of quite a few reasons why I wouldn't do the massage in my underwear, but the thought of spending the night at the YMCA was a good reason to do it in my skivvies, so to my boxers I stripped. "Good" she smirked (nothing like getting smirked at when you're nearly naked in front of your land lady to make you self-conscious.) "Now, go ahead and take off all of my clothes, then I'll lay down on the cushions and you can give me my rub down."

I walked up to her and tentatively pulled her sweatshirt over her head, revealing a sports bra underneath. While I did this, it occurred to me that this massage was getting less and less professional by the second, but all I could do was play along. Her sweatpants came off next leaving her in only the bra and a bikini brief. I struggled with the bra a bit and the panties came off easily. Once in the buff, I did my best to avert my eyes and she laid down and motioned towards the baby oil for me to begin.

I put some onto my hands and began to rub her shoulders. Gently at first and then gradually increasing pressure. From the shoulders I moved to the neck and then the upper back, making sure to use my weight for pressure and not my arm strength. I could feel her muscles loosening beneath me and I started to actually take some pride in doing the job well, almost enough to forget that it was really important that I do it well. I kept on going to her lower back, using more and more of the oil to make sure things stayed smooth. When I got to her rear, I thought I heard a little moan when I started moving her cheeks in a circular motion. It didn't surprise me since I knew there was a sexual game going on by now, I just didn't know how far it was going to go.

I started working my thumbs into her thighs, trying to get as much pressure into her flesh as I could. The muscles went deep and it was hard work trying to make sure that everything was rubbed well. When my hands were inside of her thighs, I knew I could feel a growing heat coming from between her legs, and frankly, I began feeling something rise between mine which would be embarrassing is she decided to roll over and take a look. Maybe I lingered there a little too long because after a minute I know I heard a distinctive moan and it was gradually getting hotter and hotter there. Soon, I knew it was time to move on and I finished with her calves and feet.

She rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows. Looking down at me at her feet she rolled her eyes and said, "Sorry, that wasn't good enough. But I'll give you one more chance. Do everything that you just did again, but this time do it with your lips and tongue and I'll give you that day extension on your rent. Oh, and lose the underwear. New rule in my house, no one gets to wear more clothes than me."

She watched me take off my underwear with my back turned to her and as I tried to cover myself with my hands as I sat down next to her. She playfully peaked over my hands and gave a laugh as she rolled back onto her stomach. I began my second pass over her back by leaning over her and then straddling her. As I leaned over to kiss her neck I could feel my cock bounce into her lower back. I'm sure she felt it too but there wasn't anything I could do. I began kissing and licking her ear lobes and neck. This elicited a now almost familiar moan. I shuffled my hands and knees further down her body and left a trail of kisses across her shoulder blades to her spine. I then licked down her spine, realizing that I'd probably used too much baby oil and not enjoying the taste that much. But I kept on going and kissed and licked her lower back, ribs, and flanks. Moving back to the center of her back, I licked down her spine until her cheeks began to part and then started making circles with my tongue all over one side and then the other. For her legs, I started going down the outside of her thighs and then worked up the top of them until I was back at her read end. Then I went down to her knees and started working up the inside of her thighs, kissing and licking both sides as I went. As I did that, she began parting her legs the further up I got.

When I got to the top of her thighs, I could feel a strong heat coming from her and her womanly scent was all around me. Looking up, I could see her and then I heard her voice saying, "I think you know what to do now." So I started licking as best I could with my face between her legs and as close to the ground as I could get. After a little of this, she obviously got frustrated and rolled over so that I could get a better angle. Once she was on her back though, she grabbed my head and pushed me into her, legs spread wide open, and hands securely behind my head. My nose and tongue slipped in between her folds and she began bucking against my face. I finally began slipping my tongue in and out of her as best I could while my nose nuzzled back and forth against her clit. It didn't take long and she had moved from moaning to screaming. My face was soaked with her juices and I tried to lap them up as best I could. The bucking against my face continued and I tongued her with everything that I had until she gave one last loud scream and fell back against the cushions.

I made sure to finish from her knees down while she recovered. When I'd finished kissing her feet I sat down next to her, waiting for whatever was going to come next.

It seemed like quite a while before she was ready to speak, but she managed to eventually. "OK, that was good for a one day extension. You'd better plan on making that an every day event until you can pay me the rent. Come to think of it, since you'll be sure to be job hunting, why don't you come by every morning around eight or so and you can give me a massage for an hour before you leave. I might also need for you to join me in the shower so you can wash me and it's such a pain to lean over to shave my legs so you can take care of that. Do you know how to paint nails by any chance? I mean, I like doing it myself, but it might be fun to have you do them once in a while. Oh yeah, and since you offered, I'm going to need a ride to the store tonight. You're such a nice boy. Be ready to go in half an hour."

DutchMafia
DutchMafia
15 Followers