Creative Rent Ch. 04

Story Info
The human canvas returns.
1.4k words
4.08
31.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMafia
DutchMafia
15 Followers

I spent the rest of that morning waiting on her and I did all of the things she said I'd do, except that she never found a use for what she called the funny looking thing between my legs. By the time I got back to my apartment that afternoon, I was longing for a normal job. It would've been lovely just to work for a hard-to-please boss, but working for a hard-to-please boss that made you go around naked, blackmailed you, and had you service her every need, sexual and otherwise, was getting tedious.

I had hoped to find something on the answering machine, but it didn't happen that afternoon. I spent the time trying to find new places to apply and trying to figure out a way to remain in the city and move out of my apartment.

The next morning, I showed up on time. She silently opened the door and I knew the routine by now. I stripped, set my clothes in the corner, and began doing her housework. She still followed me around, but didn't criticize me quite as much. I was figuring out the way she wanted things done. I also noticed that she was reaching out and touching me a bit more, especially my cock and balls. In fact, while I was finishing up she walked up behind me and began to stroke me. I got hard quickly and began to think that I was going to get lucky and a little payback for all the hard work I'd been doing. But, she surprised me again and before I knew it a cock-ring was on me. She took me back into the living room and had me put the papers down again. It seemed that she was feeling artistic again.

Her animal lust continued that morning, but instead of a red cocked gorilla, today I was going to be transformed into a tiger. Orange and black paints came out of the closet and my landlady began tracing out the patterns of my stripes with a small brush. It's hard to describe the feeling of the cold paint on my body, especially after being teased the way she'd been teasing me.

Even as she painted, she would occasionally let her spare hand feel me up in an almost nonchalant way. Soon my body had the general outline of stripes and a medium sized brush came out to fill it all in. Beginning at my ankles, I had two or three inch stripes all the way up to my neck and I have to admit that even I noticed how much easier the paint went on without hair on my body. My face was done in the same style. I had a black nose and she even went so far as to paint my eyelids.

When she was done she brought out a mirror for me to look at myself and I was surprised at how good it looked. After that, she had me stand in place and not move for about half an hour to make sure that all the paint had dried on me. I thought I knew what was coming next. She pulled out the camera and set it on the table.

"We've almost completed the picture of a tiger. I'm going to take some pictures of you next so I'll need to have you on all fours. Now this next part might make you a little uncomfortable," she said in a way that made me sure that the last thing she was concerned with was my comfort, "but I'm sure you'll get used to it You see, you can't have a tiger without a tail so last night I put together this special tail just for you."

I looked up to see what she was talking about. She had in her hands a furry looking tail that was long and round and was even colored to match my new paint scheme. What was most interesting though, was how it was attached. She'd taken a butt plug and put the tail on it. It seemed that she was going to put the plug into me and that would complete her picture. Presumably, I would have to pose with it for as long a photo session that she wanted. At that moment, I felt a curling feeling in my stomach.

"From the look on your face, I think you know how this is going to work," she said, "Why don't you go ahead and put it in yourself?"

I blanched a bit at that. I didn't really want anything put in me, let alone have to put anything into me myself. But I thought at least it won't be too rough. That said, it was a challenge. She openly laughed at me as I pulled one cheek to the side and tried to insert the plug while standing up. After five minutes of this, she lost patience and told me to sit on it. I felt like I was being stretched wide open when that happened. It hurt, but it also felt good too. Once I'd managed to get it in, I stood back up and my tail was attached.

The next half hour was spent taking picture after picture. She had me on all fours, stretched out on my belly, on my back, and both sides. She walked all the way around me taking pictures from every angle I could think of. All the while, I could feel the pressure inside of me.

The last photos were taken with me on my back. When she was done with the camera, she took off her clothes, and facing my tiger colored body, she straddled my face and lowered herself down onto my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked. While I was doing this, she pulled a wet washcloth from somewhere and wiped off my cock and balls, but left the cock-ring on. Between her taste and her caress I was going crazy, and so was she.

As she got into it and became more and more turned on, she pressed down harder onto my face, nearly smothering me. She rocked her hips back and forth across my face. I don't know how long that went on for. My entire world shrank to occasional flashes of light, her smell, her taste, and her moans. I would look up and see her backside for just a moment and then everything would go dark as she rocked forward to rub her clit against my chin.

I did everything I could to make her as turned on as possible so that she might let me relieve some of the tension. Sure enough, a condom came out and she left my face to start riding me. She felt so hot and tight that I thought I was going to explode right away, but then I realized the true reason for the cock-ring. I couldn't cum. She was screaming and writhing with pleasure while inside of me the tension mounted and grew. Her hips gyrated on me as she grabbed my shoulders with a vice like grip.

While all this was happening, my tail was still in and as she began to nearly jump up and down on me, I could feel the pressure from my ass begin to build as well. By the time she finished with me I was a complete mess of sexual tension, pleasure, and discomfort. She collapsed on me and just lay there for a while.

When she did get up she noticed my condition was unchanged, I was still hard and I desperately wanted to get the chance to orgasm. She told me to wait and she walked into the kitchen. She came back and kneeled next to me with a plastic bag and some ice. In one quick motion, she dropped the bag on my groin and pulled my tail. The simultaneous relief and cold caused me to cry out.

"That should take care of the swelling. I will loosen the cock ring, but I want you to leave it in place until everything settles down. Hmmm... actually, I think you deserve the chance to paint me too. So, why don't you lay on the ice and you can paint my toenails while we chat?"

I could actually think of a reason I didn't want to do this, like really wanting the cock-ring off and then I could find another way to relieve the "swelling" but that wasn't going to happen that morning. As it turned out, she wanted her toes painted a dark color blue with little gold stars once the blue had dried. By the time I'd finished the ice had completely melted and my once hard shaft was limp, although the frustration remained strong. She wasn't lying about wanting to talk while I painted though. When she was done, my life had once again changed rather dramatically.

DutchMafia
DutchMafia
15 Followers