Creative Writing Story

Story Info
Sue helps her roommate Ann write a class assignment.
1.8k words
3.88
17.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

It was a dark and stormy night... The woman looked at the words on the screen and sighed, "that had to be the oldest start line for a story." Calling out to her roommate she said, "Sue? I need something to start my story with." Susan walked into the room carrying a mug of hot choc with little marshmallows. She leaned over and read the words.

"Oh that's terrible," she said making sure that Ann could get a whiff of the drink.

"Mmmmmm, chocolate, gimme a taste will ya huh?"

Sue smiled and took the cup away denying her roomie the taste. "You got your own cup go fix you some."

"Well at least help me out with the first line will you...I am tapped out of fresh ideas."

Sue looked at the story again and thought, "Try this... The rain came in like a thief in the night, unexpected an uninvited..."

Ann heard it and loved it. "Oooo that's good, maybe I should have you write this story for creative writing for me instead." They both giggled

Ann starts typing fast and after the first line found herself stuck again. Looking at Sue she says in her best begging tone, "Sueee how about I hold your choc for you and you write?"

Sue shakes her head and takes a big gulp. "Not a chance bucko... You signed up for the class, you do the work." She smiles and pulls up her chair to sit next to Ann. "I will help you this time but that means you have to do something for me in the future."

Ann who is desperate now says, "Sure anything." thinking her roomy will ask for help in the math class she is taking.

"Pinky swear" Sue says holding out her pinky.

Rolling her eyes, she looks at Sue, "You got to be kidding me right? Ok... Pinky swear." Ann wraps her pinky around Sues and then nod together on it.

"Ok let's see..." Sue says as she makes a production of slurping the hot chocolate. "Mmmmm that is so good. Let me sit there so I can type instead of dictating it to you."

Ann stands and switches places with Sue. She watches as Sue sips her hot chocolate and wishing she had some. Maybe when Sue gets going on the story she would get up to make herself some but in the meantime she will suffer.

Sue starts to type; Mary was shutting the windows of her house and locking them so the storm would not steal them or her away. She called her boyfriend Charlie to come over, since her parents were away to come over to protect her and maybe have some fun. Once the house was secure, she ran upstairs to put some dry clothes on and makeup for Charlie. Tonight she wanted to look especially nice for him. He had always been good to her and she always made him wait. She was feeling guilty and wanted to show him she cared. Her parents were the ones that held them back not her.

Ann read and liked what she saw. She knew Sue was better at this than her and wished she knew how she could be just as good. She was lucky to have such a roommate like Sue. Ann got fed up and decided to go get her cup of hot chocolate.

"Excuse me sue, I will be right back, keep going please while I'm getting MY hot chocolate."

Wild horses could not have made Sue stop. She was on a roll and only somewhat heard Ann saying she was going to get herself some coco. As she typed the story unfolded under her fingers. Charles coming over, the two of them watching a movie while eating popcorn and drinking cokes. The light banter with casual sexual undertones that they volleyed back and forth.

Ann comes back in, and sits down sipping her coco and reads what Sue had written. Even more so now than before she went to get her drink the story being written by her roommate stuns her. She looks at Sue as if seeing her for the first time. The story was not only good it was wonderful. She could feel Charles sitting next to her, as she became Mary.

Sue was typing as if someone else was working through her. Ann sat there sipping her chocolate reading as the words formed on screen.

Charlie was beginning to like Mary this way. She was so different when her parents were about. He inched closer scooting next to Mary. He hesitated, which Mary saw and pouted. "It's okay you if you don't wanna touch me Charlie, I understand." His mouth dropped. "It's not that Mary, it's just... I don't want them to come home and find us like this. You know?" "They won't, unless you plan on spending the whole weekend with me here alone. Not that I would mind." He swallowed hard and chuckled a bit. His hands went forward to touch her breast as he done so many times in the past. Mary grew impatient wanting him to take her now right there.

Ann could sense both the character feelings and problems. The buildup was making her uncomfortably aroused.

Mary's hand reaches out and guides Charlie's to her breast and lets out a low moan, her back arching into his hand... Sue types and then she stops dead and looks at Ann, "Do you think things like this happen in real life?" Without waiting for an answer, she is off again typing fast the story flowing like a river from her onto the screen.

Ann dumbfounded just looks at Sue and wonders what brought on that question. She opens her mouth to answer but closes it deciding not to break Sue's momentum. As she reads their heavy petting leads to the sex scene. But somehow Sue was able to convey the passion and growing need of the pair without ever saying anything that would not be allowed in a college paper. She feels herself becoming more aroused and wiggles a bit in her chair to help scratch the itch she has.

Charles having spent his need lies covering Mary and cuddles with her. Even though the act was over, he still kissed and caressed her slowly. While it had hurt at the very beginning Mary was now in heaven and taking his face in her hands kisses him. It had been all she had hoped for and so much more. This was mister right for her. In a quiet voice, she says looking into his eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too" Charles says back his voice as soft to her as hers was to him. While he had talked a good game to his friends, he had never laid with a woman before tonight with Mary. Still lying together, he takes off his class ring and slips it on her finger. "Forever?" He asks. All of a sudden, he is worried that somehow she will turn him away and throw him out of the house.

Ann is terrified that Mary will do what Charlie fears even after such a tender act. She looks on waiting like Charlie to find out. Sue does not speak or acknowledge Ann in the room as she finishes typing the story for her.

Mary shifts and smiles kissing Charlie once more, "This is your ring... you sure you want me to have it?" He nods and kisses back, "I am, I love you Mary. I mean it." She smiled and just laid there within his arms happy as if this was their wedding night. He held her to him and both of them fell asleep having both touched one another in a way no one else could.

Ann is a romantic and has the sniffles as Sue ends the story. Sue turns around and wipes her head full of sweat from working herself into frenzy. "Okay I did it, now it's your turn... come with me." Sue has this weird look on her face which makes Ann unsure what was about to happen.

Ann follows Sue into the bedroom, with her itch not completely scratched. She would much rather go to her room and masturbate but instead she tries to hide her need from Sue in fear she may make fun of her.

Closing the door Sue looks at Ann and says as she moves into Ann's personal space, "Make love to me" She takes Ann's hand in hers and moves it up to her breast.

Ann had never been with a woman before and while the words from Sue's mouth shocked her, they also excited something primal inside her. Her hand feeling Sue's breast under her tee felt good. Her objection dies in her throat, she had pinky swore. She knew it was childish but it was a promise and she always kept her promises. She shook her head to say no don't do this when she felt Sue's hands sliding up under her tee-shirt over her belly and caress her breasts

Sue slides her hands over Ann's breasts caressing them for a moment before stopping. Taking Ann over to the bed, she removes the woman's tee and smiles. Bending over she gently kisses first one hard nipple and then the other her hands roaming over Ann's body. She slides them down to unbutton Ann's jeans and slide them off her hips, the scent of Ann's excitement coming to her nose.

At first, Ann is too worried to move, but soon nature takes over and she follows Sue's lead by pulling off her tee. Each movement Sue makes Ann follows. Standing beside the bed, she looks into Sue's eyes and runs her fingers through her hair. They kiss, tender loving kisses. They stand there a moment more hugging and kissing each other before Sue breaks away.

Sue stands there a moment and then slides her panties off. Turning back the covers, she goes to Ann and slides hers down. As her face comes even with Ann's patch, she kisses it once. Standing back up she takes Ann's bed and crawls in next to her.