Creatures of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several moments they stop kissing and Eliza comes forth and turns off the wand. "What a wonderful way to get that heart pumping and those nerves firing!" She rolls the trays back to the tool bench. Quickly the guide crosses the room and swings open another door.

The guide pauses before the door and flashes a brief smile. "Are you ready?" Michelle and Caitlyn look at each other and enter the room hand in hand.

If there was anything else in the room to inspire awe, it was completely washed out by the scene unfolding in the center of the room. Bent over a leather bench is a woman wearing only a leather collar. Behind her another woman, wearing only a spiked leather collar and and a leather harness with a strap on cock attached to it, thrusts into her repeatedly. A loud slapping noise echoes through the room as her hips hit the other woman's ass. She moans loudly, rocking back on to the woman's wild movements.

The women look over at the couple and grin. It snaps the two of them back into reality and they wander around the room. Their curious eyes fall on an array of strap-on dildos and harnesses. They run their fingers over various collars and articles of clothing made entirely of leather strips. There's high heels, boots, reigns and bits, dog and cat ears and tails, faux furs, and various types of gags and muzzles. A giant X stands before a wall in the back of the room and next to that is a rack hung with whips, flogs, chains, and paddles.

Against the wall furthest from everything, with a prime view of the rest of the room, is a cage. Inside a young woman, at least nineteen, sits. She's naked too except for a collar with a tag, a leather body harness, and a leather strap on harness with just a tail attached. The guide has just taken off her ball gag and set in a bowl of water.

Just as Caitlyn and Michelle finish touring the room the two women in the middle come to a loud conclusion, panting and screaming, and both glistening with sweat.

"Go to the plastic bin over there and pick up two tags." The couple do as told. "Good, now put them on."

Caitlyn and Michelle slip the dog tags over their heads and turn back to face the two women. The woman with the spiked collar stands before them. Her frame is much more delicate than Caitlyn's, but she exudes a force like no other.

"On your knees pups!" She barks. At once Caitlyn and Michelle drop to the ground. So does the woman who was bent over the bench.

She stands before the couple, eyeing them, like so many others. She kneels before them and sucks and bites deep and hard into both of their necks. "I love that you both just take it." A tag flashes on her collar as she stands back up. The name Erika glitters in the light. "When you don't obey me, you get punished." She nods to the cage. "Keri was such a bad girl. She doesn't get to play today." She wraps her fingers in the blonde hair of the woman she fucked earlier. "Nessa though, she's such a good pup." Erika retrieves a flog from the rack and motions for Nessa to stand before the X. She looks at Caitlyn and Michelle. "Puppy training begins now." They follow Nessa to the X.

"This is where you come. Both for punishment and rewards."

"How do you know the difference?" Caitlyn asks.

"Trust me, when I call you over here to be punished, you'll know." Erika hands Nessa the flog. "Let's begin." Erika takes Michelle by the hand and binds her to the X. "Nessa, I want you to give a gentle and steady rhythm to our little one here. I'll take the runt to the bench."

Caitlyn frowns, but follows Erika to the bench. She doesn't fight it when Erika bends her over and smooths her hand over her ass. She picks up a paddle that was lain next to the bench and rubs it over Caitlyn's thighs and ass. In anticipation of the blow Caitlyn's muscles tense.

"I won't do it until you relax." Erika assures. Reluctantly Caitlyn unclenches her muscles and focuses on Michelle to keep from panicking. Soft red markings from the flog paint across Michelle's back.

The first blow doesn't hurt. Not even the second or third blow, but by the seventh Caitlyn's ass is sore and on the eleventh she's sure she won't be able to sit for a week.

"Don't be afraid," Erika calls out, "open yourself up. Allow your inner desire to burst forth. Unleash the beast within. True transformation can only occur when we push our fears aside and allow our real selves to come out. We must let our primal, earthy nature rise above all that seeks to suppress us."

The words bounce off the walls and reach a deep level to all who hear it. Caitlyn looks over her shoulder lustfully at Erika, who in turn smiles. "That's right pup, go claim your mate."

Caitlyn inches herself off the bench and makes her way to where Michelle is bound. She stops half of the way and removes a harness and a dildo from the wall. She puts them on and relieves Nessa of her job.

"Some speech?" Michelle asks over her shoulder. She smiles at Caitlyn as she turns to face her. Her eyes widen at the strap on cock hanging from her waist.

"I--" Michelle starts.

"No. I want you to suck it."

"Caitlyn. You're kidding me."

"No." She wraps her hand around the base. "On your knees babe." Slowly Michelle sinks to the ground. She trembles as her hand closes around the space where Caitlyn's once was.

"I want the length of it in your mouth."

Michelle's lips part and her tongue caresses the Vanilla latex wrapped silicone.

"Mm." Caitlyn edges the strap on a little further into her mouth.

Erika smiles proudly and grabs Nessa by the hips bending her over the bench again.

"Stop." Caitlyn commands. Michelle looks up and Caitlyn grins down seductively. "I'm going to fuck you. Hard." Michelle shivers and feels herself grow wet. Caitlyn helps Michelle to her feet and slowly leans her forward, palms resting on the wall.

Sliding Michelle's boy-shorts down to her ankles, Caitlyn kisses up her back, biting her neck when she's made her way to the top.

"I don't care who marks you, your mine." Caitlyn breathes into Michelle's ear, causing a gush of wetness to coat Caitlyn's fingers.

Finally after a night of wanting, a night of being teased, of watching the other be brought to the point of orgasm by another, they were finally going to be allowed to please each other.

She takes her time, rubbing the cock over the outer lips of Michelle's pussy. She slowly glides the tip over her clit, digging her nails into her hips. She waits, wanting Michelle to beg her to fuck her. She pictures the numerous moments where Michelle's body, usually bright, strong, and steady, spasmed on the cusp of coming, her lungs fighting the urge to moan.

"Oh God I'm going to fuck you so hard." Caitlyn slides along her opening.

"Please Cait. Please fuck me." She whispers, her voice cracking with lust.

"What was that?"

"Fuck me Cait, I want you to fuck me."

Caitlyn pushes in hard, feeling Michelle separate around her. Her thumbs rest on Michelle's ass and her nails dig into the front of her hips. Her muscles tighten as she thrusts hard. Michelle licks her lips, combating the dry, hot air as she pants, trying to keep up the rocking motion against Caitlyn. Moan after moan builds in her chest.

Reaching forward, Caitlyn grabs one of Michelle's breasts and squeezes the plump flesh in her palm, and the nipple between her fingers.

"Oh, God yes!" Michelle bites. Caitlyn thrusts harder.

"I'm going to make you scream!"

Michelle tosses her head back and scratches her nails down the wall. "Unh, Caitlyn. Yes. Harder. Fuck me harder."

Michelle's finger work their way over to her clit and she starts to touch herself while Caitlyn pounds her. When Caitlyn notices Michelle fingering herself she moves her fingers out of the way and takes over. "I am going to make you come. And you will come so hard you will need me to carry you home."

"Oh. God, baby. Yes."

Michelle's orgasm mounts and it's as if Caitlyn can feel her closing around the strap on. Caitlyn thrusts harder, she too, close to coming.

Loud, powerful, uninhibited moans and screams burst forth as Caitlyn and Michelle peak, coming harder than they ever have before. Sweat drenched and chests heaving they collapse on the floor.

Erika brings them each a bottle of water and Nessa helps remove Caitlyn's harness. The guide steps forth with Caitlyn and Michelle's clothes once they have rested up. "So, you made it through the five rooms in the dungeon maze. You did very well."

The couple smiles, still breathless. They dress and rise to follow their guide once more. They exit into a long hallway that takes them back to the entrance. As they walk out Caitlyn muses that they might just do this again next year and Michelle suggests that they still end the night with a movie.

The woman who gave them the paperwork stands chatting with a co-worker. "Hey, don't forget your trick or treat bag." She hands one to Caitlyn and Michelle. Each bag has a couple pieces of candy, a terry cloth towel with the company logo on it, glow in the dark condoms, a few packets of lube, a pocket vibrator, and a blindfold. A little card reads: For the times when you can't decide between tricks or treats.