Credit Card Problems

Story Info
Jenn discovers a unique way of paying off her credit cards.
2.2k words
4.2
75.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers

My wife Jenn likes to shop, so much so that recently I confiscated her credit cards. I have a good job in the city with very generous bonuses, but this last bill took the piss. She was so angry that she threatened to withdraw the only real thing she could, sex. Jenn is a petit woman with an athletic body, small pert breasts and a beautiful arse.

Not wanting to force a stand off I suggested a pay-off system for all the debts to date and a down payment against future debts that would get her one of her cards back. This got Jenn's attention. She was captivated as I explained the proposition. I would use the computer to design and print coupons that Jenn would sign. On the coupons were promises of sexual acts, each worth a set amount. So much for a hand job, so much of a blowjob, sex, etc. Some of the higher valued ones were a bit more adventurous, an all night bondage and sex session or anal sex.

Each coupon read: I, Jenn, promise to pay the bearer... they were sort of promissory notes. I explained that there were rules, namely that I would print them off and hand them to her, she was to sign them and return them to me. Once in my possession they counted as credit. If presented with one, no matter when or where, she had to strip naked and perform whatever it said on the coupon.

At this point she raised an objection. I explained that it was an all or nothing deal, and that I was being quite generous with the values attributed to some of the coupons. I also explained that these coupons were in addition to the sex we already had and not a substitute to it. A gentle reminder about the reinstatement of a credit card and Jenn backed down and agreed to the terms. In fact she quickly got into it and handed over all that was required to clear the debts and regain a credit card. The deal was when the bill came in she signs more coupons or no more credit cards. I quickly locked away the coupons my safe.

I warmed Jenn to the concept gently; coming home from work I would present her with a coupon. She got quite into it, I hadn't before noticed the subservient side to my wife, being dominated, and being told what to do turned her on. If I'm honest it turned me on as well.

One Saturday morning I called Jenn into my study and presented her with the coupon the simply read sex. She looked at the window asking me if I was going to draw the blinds. We live a large double-fronted house in London and if you look up from the street you can see into the study. That morning there were a few people on the street. I looked at Jenn and said that I wasn't going to draw the blind and that she was to strip and bend over the desk. It was as if the coupon abdicated her from responsibility. Where normally she would complain or refuse, here she simply obeyed the instruction, as if it wasn't her choice, she'd spent the money, she'd signed the coupon willingly and this was the price. It even turned her on, for as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit I immediately noticed how wet she was.

The thought of being observed by a passer-by heightened the sex. I exploded with a ferocity I hadn't experienced in a long time when I came. This sent Jenn over the edge and she went into spasm after spasm of orgasm. Afterwards she just lay there over the desk, exhausted and cum dripping from her freshly shaved pussy. I pulled up my trousers and sat at the desk with my back to the window. As she went to get up I instructed her to come to me. Without hesitating she did and stood in the window, naked, as I inserted a couple of fingers into her to feel the mixture of our juices. On withdrawing them I instructed her to lick my fingers clean before getting dressed.

As I sat there I thought to myself how far could I take this. Theoretically wherever or whenever I presented Jenn with a coupon she had to obey, failure to do so would result in the loss of her all-important credit card. I also thought, from what I had observed that morning that she'd also drawn this conclusion and used this to justify what she'd never normally consent to.

The next coupon I presented to Jenn at the following Friday. I had booked us a box at the opera. We were alone in the box when, after the intermission when a large number of the audience were dozing, I presented Jenn with the coupon marker 'blowjob'. She looked at me in horror. Our deal had said nothing about public places she protested, exactly I retorted, it did not include or exclude the possibility. She did not protest further, I think more for fear of drawing attention then having to go ahead with the promise made on the coupon under the gaze of bored operagoers.

She quietly slipped out of her seat and into the shadows of the rear of the box. There she let her dress fall, then slowly unclipped her bra and slipped off her knickers ever so slowly, fearing that the movement might draw the curious or bored eye from below. Once naked she dropped to her knees and crawled towards me. For my part I had undone my trousers and got out my stiffening cock. Jenn had kept her stockings and long-sleeve gloves on at my request.

Then, dutifully, she took my erect cock into her mouth and started to pleasure me. Between the excitement of the anticipation and the skill of Jenn at sucking cock I didn't last long as her velvet lips engulfed my sensitive knob. I came in powerful jets down the back of my throat. Jenn concentrated on not gagging as the sound from the stage had abated. Task complete she sat back against the wall of the box, naked with my cum dripping from her mouth with a sort of satisfied grin on her face, satisfied that she had met the challenge, satisfied that she had obeyed.

She snuck to the back of the box and got dressed before returning to her seat for the rest of the show. I spent the remainder of it thinking how I could next push the boundary. I'd been prepared for her to put up more of an argument, but no, Jenn had all but meekly compiled. As we were driving home in the cab it came to me. My business partner Alan and his wife Anna. Would Jenn stand for it or meekly comply as she had at the opera?

The following week I invited them round for dinner. To save Jenn the effort I had the meal catered and so waited for the staff to leave before broaching the subject of the coupons, I'd also made sure the wine was flowing freely, particularly in Jenn's glass.

By the time we were on the coffee I'd engineered the conversation to credit cards. Alan has on more than one occasion complained about Anna's addiction to them. At this point I confessed that I had found a solution to Jenn's addiction, Alan was captivated, as was Anna for that matter. Jenn only raised a token objection as I explained the scheme to our guests.

Immediately Alan asked if he could see one of the coupons. I brought a couple and gave one to each of them; to Alan I gave one that read 'sex', and Anna's one read 'blowjob'. They were both fascinated and read in detail the conditions on the back. Alan was very keen and suggested he and Anna adopt a similar scheme, Anna stayed silent, not wanting to risk her credit cards probably.

She went to give hers back when I told her to keep it. She asked if I meant as an example. I replied either that or you could present it to Jenn, it does say, I promise to pay the bearer. Anna blushed, but thought about it. At this point Jenn did object and so I made the same argument I had at the opera. I'm not sure if it was logic or alcohol that made her back down, but back down she did. For her part Anna had not stopped starring at the coupon. I figured she was working the courage up to present it to Jenn. Alan wanting to see what would happen next as much as I did goaded Anna into it.

Anna ceremoniously got up from the table and gave Jenn the coupon. Jenn read it then looked at me and stood up. She slipped the dress from her shoulders and stripped as she had done on every other occasion when presented with a coupon. She was beautiful, her nipples were harder then I've ever seen them. Alan, and for that matter Anna, couldn't take their eyes off Jenn's shaved pussy. It was Alan who broke the silence instructing Anna that she'd have to remove her dress and underwear if Jenn was to pay the debt marked on the coupon.

Captured by the moment this she dutifully did. She wasn't wearing a bra so once out of the dress her firm breasts were on view to the room. She quickly dropped her knickers and sat in a dinning chair opposite Alan and me. Jenn had resigned herself to her task and had knelt between Anna's thighs and started kissing her upper thigh as a prelude to the oral sex she was about to perform. Jenn is particularly gifted with her tongue and mouth and it didn't take long before Anna had gripped her head in her thighs and was shaking with climax, juicing in my darling wife's face as she nibbled on her clit.

The excitement had had an all too predictable effect on Alan. He looked at me then at the coupon; a slight smile from me was all it took for him to struggle across the room with his erection straining at his suit and present Jenn with the coupon I had given him. Jenn took it, read it and without question bent over the dinning room table, spreading her legs awaiting Alan's cock. Alan quickly released his rock hard cock and was about to penetrate Jenn when he looked up at me and proclaimed he didn't have a condom. I reassured him that Jenn was safe and he could stay inside her when he came. He eased his engorged cock into my wife's eager awaiting cunt then preceded to fuck her with a vigour and enthusiasm I had never noticed in him.

Anna had by now recovered from her orgasm and had sat next to me to watch her husband claim the promise on the coupon from my wife. As she did so her hand sneaked to her clit and her breathing increased with Alan's tempo as he fucked Jenn.

Anna turned to me and almost embarrassingly pointed out that since Alan was enjoying Jenn may be I would like to fuck her. I replied that I didn't have a coupon, but would take a blowjob on account. Anna smiled and got on her knees in front of me, eager to take my cock as her husband fucked my wife. I enjoyed a sensuous blowjob from the beautiful woman on her knees before me before spraying her throat and face with my cum. Anna got dressed as I chatted with Alan. Jenn just lay naked and knackered over the table. I took him to my study and gave him the template for the coupons on a disk as well as making up a few in Anna's name. Before they left I took Anna aside and got her to sign a few for me, which she willingly did, I like to think in thanks for me helping solve her credit card problem and, as it turns out, introducing her to her first experience of another woman's lips on hers.

The next day in work Alan and I planned more than one night out at the opera. I keep trying to push Jenn's limits; I've even had her on her knees when the cleaning lady walked in. The most embarrassed she's ever been was when I gave one of the coupons to the Gardener as part of his Christmas bonus. I wanted to see if Jenn would go through with it, after all Alan and Anna were close friends. The gardener was staff, for his part he was fascinated when I told him, the thought of the bossy mistress naked and wanking him of really turned him on. So I called Jenn in and put her in the picture before leaving them alone. When she emerged form the study with her hand and belly covered in his cum I asked her how it went. As I did so I inserted a couple of fingers into her. She was dripping wet.

amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers