Credit Refused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm not sure what you mean,' I whispered. I faced him and moved closer, so that his knees were pressed together between my legs. 'This one is very stretchy,' I said, hooking my thumbs under my breasts and pulling the material forward to demonstrate. And to allow the undersides of my breasts to slide into view. He looked and I smiled in victory. I stepped back and twirled again. Without looking back I strode to the office, my confidence and ego high.

The final outfit was a jade green lace bikini cut high over the leg. The top was a teddy top that hung just below my breasts. Both were almost completely see through, with only the pattern of the lace providing any modesty. Glancing into the mirror I brushed my hair into place before re-entering the shop. Jordan's eyes were still waiting for me and I saw him swallow as he took in the outfit.

'This is lace,' I said in my best professional voice, trying to sound detached. I twirled in front of him and stopped side on. 'Looks great, but personally I find it a bit rough for my liking, here...' I took his hand again. His touch was warm on my back and I wondered if his temperature had risen a few degrees since he had entered the shop. I turned towards him suddenly, deliberately aiming to have his hand touch my breast. It did and instead of pulling away his fingers seemed to press against me. Then they were gone and he studiously avoided my eyes. Another triumphant smile, though I kept this one internal. I felt the full power of my sexuality as I allowed my legs to brush against his.

'Have you seen enough?' I asked.

'Um, huh, yes,' he coughed and offered a weak smile. I was tempted to remove the lingerie right there, to invite him to take me while he sat on the chair. The thought of pushing down onto his cock as I rode him sent a buzz of excitement coursing through me, but I ignored it and walked away. The deal with Siobhan had been clear. Model for him, that's all. As I closed the office door behind me, I recalled that I was to model a final outfit for him before my massage this afternoon. The naughtiest one I had, was how Siobhan had put it.

I felt the flutter of anticipation as I redressed in my suit and re-entered the shop.

'That's the three Siobhan picked out, which one did you like?' Jordan stood and crossed to the counter. I glanced at the front window and watched an elderly couple walking slowly by. He raised his head to glance at the full sized poster featuring a model sporting some of the latest lingerie. She either failed to notice his glance or ignored it.

'I liked them all,' he said, smiling at me. His confidence had returned now that we were on an equal footing again.

'Well, only one is available I'm afraid.'

'Which one would you like to see Siobhan in?' The question sent my heart racing and I had no doubt that he deliberately loaded it.

'I think the one piece, the first one.' I looked him straight in the eye, refusing to back down in his staring game. He lost with a smile, turning to look outside.

'I'll have that then,' he said. I extracted a box from under the counter. The red lingerie, in Siobhan's size, was ready to go.

'Here you are then,' I said and the parcel changed hands. I followed him to the door, unlocking it and holding it open for him.

'See you this afternoon,' I murmured as he walked past, but let the door close behind him before he could reply. I flipped the sign from "closed" to "open" and returned to the counter, humming, feeling satisfied with my life and today in particular.

***

The afternoon dragged, despite a reasonably brisk turnover of customers. I checked the afternoon news and added to a theory that I had been working on. When the stock market goes up, so do my sales figures. When the indices are down, lingerie is too, pardon the pun. I suppose it makes sense. When those males, all trying to make their fortune, are rolling in commissions, profits and bonuses, they want to spend some on their wives and mistresses, maybe both. When the cash flow dries up, its not that they don't want to spend, but I suspect the pressure of poor performance and the threat of job losses has a kind of impotent affect. They can't perform and they aren't interested in sex. Its just a theory mind you.

Neena wished me a happy weekend as I rushed from the office. I had taken the liberty of replacing my normal comfortable underwear with an outfit meeting Siobhan's description. A G-string with matching string top. Not a swimsuit, this was made from satin and was jet black. The bikini top barely covered my nipples, in fact I suspected that when my blouse came off there was a fair chance that my nipples would be in view.

Arriving at Siobhan's I was met by her usual wide lipped smile, so much more reassuring than the week before. The reception area was empty today and she beckoned me over with a conspiratorial wink. 'Jordan was, uh, surprised by the reception, but said he enjoyed selecting my lingerie.'

'I'm glad,' I smiled back.

'Are you suitably attired?' Her eyes ran down my body and I felt a small thrill at it.

'Uh huh,' I nodded.

'Remember, naked for the massage,' she said.

'Are you sure...'

'Absolutely. What happens in there, is treated as strictly confidential.' She smiled wickedly as she said this and I paused to consider the implications.

'Okay then,' I said and was about to sit down when she waved me toward suite four.

Jordan was inside as usual and was arranging the oils, towels and so on that sat on the tray beside the massage table.

'Hi Alexandra,' he said, offering me a smile that was considerably warmer than usual. Recalling our midday meeting I shivered a little.

'Ah, look Jordan, I forgot to tell you about another outfit that Siobhan had considered.'

'Oh,' he said a little uncertainly. 'But I've already given her the other one...'

'That doesn't matter,' I said, striving to sound matter-of-fact as I removed my jacket. 'We can work something out I'm sure.'

'Sure,' he replied and I felt his eyes on me as I began to unbutton my blouse. As I peeled it off I turned my back to him, ostensibly to hang my blouse over the back of the chair, but in reality to hide the bra from him. My pants soon followed and I thought I heard a sharp intake of breath as my bare butt came into view. I pretended to ignore it and then turned around, holding my hands out for his viewing pleasure.

'What do you think?

'Uh, it's um great.' He didn't stutter, nor did he look me in the face. His eyes travelled slowly down the length of my body and back up, and I stood perfectly still as he did so. I felt the tingle in my loins re-occur, but remained motionless.

'This is a very fine satin,' I murmured, and held out my hand towards him. He let me guide his fingers towards the small patch of material covering my left breast. There was nothing other than the patches covering my nipples and the small triangle of material on the G-string for him to feel. My nipple hardened as his fingers brushed over it, and I released his hand to let him feel the quality of the material unguided. His fingers ran back and forth, working my nipple into a hard point. Unabashed he then transferred his fingers to my other breast and began to work that nipple into a point.

'Very beautiful,' he murmured and I decided against asking whether he meant my breasts or the lingerie. 'We should get on with the massage,' he said, stepping back and turning to the table. I smiled at his attempt to recapture the initiative and while his back was turned quickly removed the bra and slid the G-string down over my hips, allowing both to form a tiny puddle of satin around my ankles. I then lay face down on the table, waiting for those hands to touch my skin directly.

'Oh,' he said as he turned again and saw me naked. I kept my face pressed down into the hole at the top of the massage table, staring at the floor feeling both vulnerable and powerful at the effect my body was having on Jordan.

'You've never been naked before,' he murmured as I heard him warming the oil between his hands.

'Ah, no,' I replied. 'Siobhan asked me if I had and recommended it for getting completely relaxed.'

'Did she?' he asked and I sensed a certain understanding in his tone. All at once I wondered whether this was a set up thought up, not by her, but by them as a couple. My sense of self-assuredness faded a little, but the tingling between my legs was still there and intensified as his large but gentle hands began to work on my shoulders. From where I lay, I could see his feet and legs as he stood at my head. He wore a pair of light coloured pants made from a soft cotton and I had to resist the urge to reach out and caress his legs through them.

'You feel a little more tense than normal,' he murmured.

'Hmm, hectic week,' I replied and closed my eyes, trying to compel myself into a state of relaxed bliss. Jordan generally didn't talk much once the session was under way, allowing me to meditate on the week's highs and lows and work them from my mind. As always his hands were strong and worked at the small knots in my muscles and across the fatigued joints and sinews. It was as good as ever and I had to admit that the absence of my bra strap added to the pleasantness of the massage; the sudden interruption of the cotton strap had always been a little distracting. But tonight I couldn't relax completely, the knowledge that something different lay in store kept me distracted.

About ten minutes into the session, as Jordan worked his way to my lower back, I heard the door open softly and sensed Siobhan enter the room. She sometimes did this, always respectful and silent, the clink of bottles on the small trolley and the closing of the door the only sign she had come and gone. I suppose sometimes she needed items that Jordan had stored in here. She was gone within a minute and without a word. I wondered if she and Jordan had exchanged a look of some type across my naked body. The thought added to my growing excitement and I knew that between my legs would be evidence of my arousal.

The sensation of Jordan's hands working from my feet, up along my calves and onto my thighs did nothing but exacerbate the situation. I knew that I was almost halfway into the session and that normally I was almost asleep, that Jordan would soon gently urge me to roll onto my back so that the session could continue. But I was aware, too aware, of his hands and the strong fingers kneading my hamstrings and muscles, the thumbs digging into my flesh, each action moving further upwards.

Then he touched my buttocks, his hands smoothly applying oil across them. I twitched then fought to remain still.

'I figured that if you were naked you wanted all areas serviced,' he murmured, his hands breaking their contact. 'But if you don't feel comfortable...'

'No, no,' I struggled to get the words out. 'It's fine.' The use of the word serviced and the feeling that my clit was throbbing made me want to scream at him to continue. He did, his hands far more gentle than they were when working on my shoulders and calves. He kneaded my buttocks, his hands caressing and pressing them together. His thumbs ran along the edge of the crack, each sweep pressing a little harder and spreading them slightly. I felt his thumbs move lower and then he began to part my buttocks and I knew that the evidence of my arousal would be visible to him.

The contact was broken and for a moment I thought he was about to ask me to roll over, but then I felt the drizzle of oil being poured onto me as he parted my cheeks with one hand. The oil, slightly warmed, dribbled onto the puckered entrance to my rear end and ran down across my pussy lips which I could only imagine were red and inflamed. Then his fingers touched the top of the crevice and slowly ran downwards. He parted my buttocks completely and his thumbs again pressed against me, this time one working against my anus, the other brushing across the base of my pussy.

A low moan escaped me and although it was involuntary on my part, Jordan clearly took it as an invitation to continue. And it was. I wanted him to do to me whatever he wished. His thumb pressed more firmly against my anus and I used the slightest pressure of my hips to push against him. I felt the tip of his thumb begin to open me, then it was gone, his hands running down along the full length of my legs and onto my feet.

I wanted to cry out to him to continue, to push his fingers into me and manipulate me to a sexual release the same way he had brought me to a spiritual release every other time I visited. But I didn't, sensing that an acknowledgment of what was happening here, the deviation from our normal massage session, would break the spell somehow.

'Roll onto your back Alex,' he murmured. I was almost infuriated at how measured his tone was, how unaffected he seemed to the sexual tension in my body and in the air of studio four. I complied, studiously avoiding looking at his face, then lay back on the table. I was aware of the faint musky aroma of my arousal, aware of the harness of my nipples, aware, extremely aware, of my nakedness. I sensed that my cheeks were flushed and my pupils dilated, so I lay back and closed my eyes. My thoughts were free of the worries of my business and consumed with desire for this man. I had no idea what Siobhan wanted from me, but I knew I wanted her husband to fuck me here and soon. Regardless of her presence less than twenty metres away.

I heard the soft sound of fabric as Jordan moved from my feet to the table for more oil, then again moved to my head. It was part of the normal routine, an attempt to defy the irregularity of today. I pictured the front of his trousers, bulging under the pressure of his desire. His hands began to work across my exposed collarbones and around my neck, his fingers strong, soothing and stimulating. It didn't matter where he touched me now, every contact sent electric thrills through me.

The soft click of the door sounded again and I almost opened my eyes in alarm. Siobhan had re-entered the room and I wondered why. I heard her move towards the table and the again soft sound of fabric. I expected to hear the sound of bottles moving on metal, but instead there was silence. Jordan's hands moved lower and his fingers caressed the soft flesh of my breasts. My heart began to pound furiously now, I was nervous as to what was transpiring beyond my eyelids. Then hands gently grasped my feet and I gasped, my eyes flying open involuntarily.

I looked down along my naked body, past Jordan's arms and hands, ignoring the fact that his fingers had begun to caress my nipples. Siobhan had indeed entered the room and had begun to massage my feet. But it wasn't that fact that left me open mouthed, but the fact that she was wearing the G-string and matching bra that I had worn earlier. Her earlier entrance had been to retrieve it. Her breasts were threatening to spill out at any moment, her flesh pale and creamy. Her eyes locked onto mine and her right eyebrow raised almost imperceptibly and I knew that she was asking for my permission to let this session continue. I smiled and lowered my head back down, my eyes remaining open as Jordan's hands massaged my breasts.

As Siobhan's hands worked from my feet to my calves, I felt my arousal beginning to run out of control and knew that I could not remain lying still much longer. Then her hands left my body and from the corner of my eye I saw her walk past me to join Jordan. His stomach was pressed against the top of my head as he leaned forward to rub my upper torso with long languid strokes. Then I felt his shirt pull upwards and I watched as Siobhan removed it to reveal a beautifully toned body. His hands left me as he allowed her to pull his shirt over his head and I leaned my neck backwards to watch this couple perform for me. Her hands ran down his chest and she looked at me and smiled. Jordan's hands cupped my breasts, lightly squeezing them together, but this time there was no pretence at therapeutic meaning, it was sexual and sensuous. His trousers went next, and I was no longer able to control myself, sitting up and turning to watch, unashamed of my desire and curiosity.

Siobhan knelt and looked up at Jordan firstly, then across at me. Jordan simply looked down at his wife while my eyes roamed across the two of them. Siobhan's body was full figured yet very tight and I assumed that she must work out often. Both of them actually, considering his abdomen and thighs. His erection pushed forward against the material of his briefs and Siobhan ran her hand over it, lightly squeezing the tip. Then her hands pulled them down and revealed him to me. His cock was hard and veiny, with a smooth round tip that seemed to shine slightly. Siobhan leaned forward and ran her tongue around the smooth circumference and I heard a short intake of breath from Jordan, the first sound of desire I had heard all day.

As she parted her lips to slide him in, she looked me straight in the eyes. I wanted to be her, to be him, to be part of them at that moment. I parted my legs and slid my hand onto my pussy, feeling the dampness there and slid my forefinger onto my clit that was hard but not yet fully erect. I was determined to enjoy the show until I was invited to join in. Siobhan worked her mouth along his full length until it was shiny with her saliva and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth and his shaft. My clit rose more and my finger teased and flicked it, each touch sending slivers of fire into my belly.

Finally Siobhan slid her mouth from her husband, and grasping him by the hips turned him towards me. Without hesitation I lay face down on the table and slid forward until my face hung over the edge. Jordan stepped forward, his cock bobbing towards me. I opened my mouth and let him thrust into it, savouring the taste of his flesh. It had been far too long since I had enjoyed sex with anyone other than myself, and even the sometimes tedious task of performing oral sex with a man was fantastically pleasurable right now. Siobhan remained kneeling beside her husband for a short time, watching as he slowly slid in and out of my mouth. The head of his cock compressed into the back of my throat a few times, but I found that lying over the edge of the table helped me control the gag reflex that normally would have meant the end of the oral session for the man in question.

Jordan's hands, those wonderful instruments that had kneaded me into relaxation heaven so many times, now ran through my hair and around my face. He cupped my chin and continued the whole time to make love to my mouth. Siobhan stood and walked out of my view, but then I felt her hands on my thighs, pushing my legs apart.

I had never had sex with more than one person, nor with another woman. In high school I had kissed my best friend as part of a drunken dare and we had both agreed that it had been surprisingly pleasant. But neither of us had ever shown the inclination to pursue the experiment further. Now Siobhan had her hand between my legs and I was pushing my hips upwards and parting my legs to give her access. Was this the product of a long period of time without sex? Or was the long standing booking of Friday night massages, combined with my attraction for Jordan, manifested in my solo fantasies, simply allowing me to lower my inhibitions and act them out?

I didn't care then and there, I simply wanted them both to pleasure me. Siobhan had inserted a finger into me and was matching her husband's thrusts with her own and I began to moan in pleasure. Then, with her other hand, she began to manipulate my clit and I climaxed, my mouth closing on Jordan's shaft, drawing him in and trapping him there. For what seemed like several minutes, my climax rippled through my body, the epicentre of my pleasure being my clit and the radiated waves rushing through me. The salty taste of Jordan's pre-cum cut through my selfishness and I abruptly opened my mouth and turned my head away, forcing him from me. I can enjoy performing oral sex on my men, but the taste of their seed is not to my liking, no matter how healthy their diet.