Creed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikael pulled white linen bandages from the box, setting them out so they did not tangle before he got a chance to use them.

"You need to remove your shirt," he said as he began laying out the various salves she had collected. Brynn did as she was told, secretly content with letting him take charge of the moment- something she could not allow the majority of the time. Raising her arms above her head was uncomfortable; the stinging in her ribs seems to chastise her for even attempting. Her face screwed up a little with the pain, but she removed the shirt quickly, keeping her left arm raised so that Mikael could do what he needed to.

Her brother found the bottle he was looking for, a salve Brynn had made of symphyo and thyme, which he placed out just in time for the water to finish heating. Removing it from the fire, Mikael added more thyme leaves, allowing them to steep for a few minutes.

"What do you think that was all about?" He asked, dipping a clean cloth into the hot water.

"You know what it was about. He blames us, specifically me, for that boy's death... Ow!-" Brynn jumped as Mikael began washing the gash gently.

"Sorry."

Brynn shook her head. She was silent for a moment.

"He said I killed his son."

Mikael paused. He sighed an almost silent sigh.

"It's possible."

Brynn nodded her head wearily. As many people as she'd killed, it was very possible.

12