Creme de la Creme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought of just standing up and walking out, but the sight of Lise's pussy, its puddles of cum made him think of the girl in the film, with the puddle over one eye. His stomach revolted, but his cock twitched in anticipation. He slowly lowered his head till Lise took hold of it and directed him into the heart of the mess. Her inner labia were bright red; she had just come. Strands of jism were flowing from her hole, opened just a little. With a hand she pulled one lip to the side to reveal goo within. He kissed that pussy, thinking of its defilement. Kelly, as was her trick, sped up her masturbation, and Lise was able to reach his ass. His cheeks were in the warm swamp; he sucked the fuck from her labia and thrust his tongue in for more.

Lise moaned. Kelly said, "Yes, do it to her." And so Jason proceeded into the somewhat bitter leavings of the two guys and didn't let up till Lise was clean, then had him tongue her clit, till she thrashed against his face and soaked him. Kelly brought him off, directing his pulses to Lise's stomach. Jason shot eight spurts, and the strings of fluid pooled over her abdomen. Fearing the next directive, he looked at Kelly, who smiled and stroked his slick cheeks. "Don't worry, dear, it's my turn." She bent down and licked up the ejaculate; she said, "What's the problem, here?" His cock was twitching as he saw Lise take Kelly's blond hair into her hands, just as he did when Kelly sucked; the clean-up continued.

After, Lise and Kelly started kissing. He thought of Lisa tasting him in Kelly's mouth; with her hand on his cock she could tell his aroused reaction. He'd crossed a line. He'd never tell his friends that he was aroused as never before. While Kelly was kissing him, he saw Lise look at the clock. A minute later, there were voices outside and a knock. Lisa, nude, went to the door; opened. "Welcome, men of Theta Phi." The jock fraternity. About ten sturdy undergrads walked in. She greeted them by name.

It was Kelly who explained. "The guys are to do us a favor. They will prepare Lisa, as I keep you occupied. Then you're to do your duties. It's time to change some of your attitudes. Lise and I will teach you."

"Tad, let me help you," said Lise, helping the first, fairly stocky guy unbelt himself. His cock stood up, large, and Lise's hands brought it to the ready. She lay back on the sofa, legs apart, pussy cleaned up by Jason. She took in Tad's thick erection, and thrust quickly to bring on his climax. Since he was so young, it took only a couple minutes till he gasped, thrust and came. And so it was with most of the others. After the first three, Lise encouraged the rest to masturbate themselves almost to coming; "My pussy's starting to get a bit tender." Kelly helped Lise put a cushion under her butt to raise her hips. To avoid leaks, Lise was trying not to sit up; she thought of infertile couples trying to conceive by having the wife stay down after sex so the sperm would pool inside. Kelly moved out of the way of the guys, tenderly kissed Jason and kept lightly stroking his cock. If he hadn't felt 'prepped' for his assignment, he would have really enjoyed it. After the fifth, Kelly said, "It would be best if you turned; on your knees with your butt in the air."

He almost came at the sight of the filled slot, now gaping open from the position. There were a variety of colors of strands oozing from her hole. He had too often seen the uniform, white, cornstarch mixes of the porn videos. There were grayish threads and slightly yellowish areas of spunk. Sperm were in densely white patches of threads in the gray background. It was all liquefying, turning clear and shiny. The guys proceeded. There were eight; the eighth, of course, was awash in spunk, and the slopping noises of her ponded cunt were very loud. "Take your time, Charles, you're the anchor." "Lise, you're a river, it's hard to feel you."

"Honey, I'll squeeze you as hard as I can; I want you to come for me. Remember the bash I promised you all. There's female entertainment so you won't be eighth." He started a methodical thrusting, while she stuck her ass as far up as she could, pressing her face into the sofa. He cried out, came, then withdrew. His and others' semen was dripping from his cock. Lise took it and smeared it around her anus, "I saved myself for you, Jason. ...Guys, we'll gather again soon. Thanks for coming." She winked. They dressed and bid her goodbye.

From the Bukkake film Jason had a picture of what lots of jism looked like, but this was real and it wasn't on an actress's face. Lisa's pussy hole yawned open from all the fucking; the dark slit showed a sea of spunk. Her juices mixed in and the pungent smell seemed to hit some nerve center to further harden his cock. Kelly stuck a finger into the mess, and brought it to her lips. "Mmm. ...Maybe it's I who am Lise's slave!" She winked. Jason saw the point. "We're going to help you learn about fine dining. You didn't understand why Lise would lick me. Now it's time for you to start on her." With her fingers, Lise spread some of the excess across her dark pubic area and applied it to her erect nipples.

The pubic hair was where Lise first directed his licking and he extracted several mouthfuls of the reeking spunk. To conserve semen, Lise had inserted a ben-wa ball: "You've got time to do a good job." Next, it was the gobs of jism lying in between her labia. The taste no longer bothered him and he slurped them up. "Take a break," she said; momentarily his unease vanished, but she reached to her anus and scraped on her fingers what had accumulated there, and offered them to him. His gut was churning because he was pretty sure what the final assignment would be.

Kelly said, "Lie down on the floor." Lise knelt and began stroking his cock. Kelly slipped two digits in his ass to keep his cock at absolute attention. Lise straddled him, facing his feet; her beautiful ass, which also showed the contributions of her friends, loomed above him. He smelled her pussy above him as she lowered herself; he shut his eyes. There was the sound of the ben-wa ball popping out, and then he felt the wet sticky lips on his, pussy hole directly about his open mouth. Instantly he was filled with a warm, bitter and sweet mass. There were different tastes on the different parts of his tongue, which he then applied to her inner labia. He felt the insides of his cheeks coated in the slime. His mouth seemed very full. He was resolved, however, to continue. She contracted and was going to force out another gob. He had to swallow. It reminded him of an old initiation where he'd downed raw eggs, but then it was only three.

The second mouthful had an odd consistency; it seemed liquid with strings in it. She was contracting every three or four seconds so gobs kept coming down. His tongue was enjoying the variety of tastes on it, sweeter, or more bitter, for the underlying taste was sweet cunt. He melted, became a receptacle. Kelly moved above him; she started fiercely kissing Lise, inserting herself halfway to the tonsils, as she did when aroused. Lise choked, just for a moment, on the lithe intruder. As her body contracted, a massive gush entered his mouth, far more liquid than before, and a little sweeter. He gulped, and kept on swallowing, sensing a flow of energy from her to his mouth; downward to his stomach filling with hot spunk--at one point, he felt it contract.

Kelly had interrupted the kissing and must have noticed, "Be calm. I will treat you, now." Facing Lise, she squatted above his cock and lowered her pussy onto it. His body writhed in Kelly's stimulation as the tastes blended; dozens of images fleeted through his mind and he didn't know where he was. He saw the Bukkake girl's intent face. Kelly's shining cheeks he'd first had to lick, a red, cunt tunnel, slime dripping from the walls, Lise's nipples coated in cum, awaiting the final cleansing. The liquids were leaking down across his cheek, behind to his neck, pooling onto the floor.

He lost track of time; he was swallowing continuously like a baby at the breast drinking its milk. Finally Kelly saw there was no more semen to eat; she stopped moving and began again, deep kissing Lise-still atop Jason--while frigging her clit right next to his mouth. When Lise came, a gush of her clear cum washed the last of the spunk into his mouth, which overflowed. She toppled onto the rug, leaving Kelly to give the final bounces that made him come in her. Kelly looked at his shiny face and saw that there was no distaste, no resistance. "Now for your own! Can you go the limit?"

Her gaze seemed more deeply loving than ever before, and he did not hesitate. She positioned the swollen lips above his, and lowered the swampy cunt against his face. He plunged into the fresh load; whose it was, had ceased to matter. There was Kelly's pussy; he was bound; not as a slave, but as a lover.

END Please vote. E-mail comments are welcome, esp. if the story 'reached' you.

12