Creme de la Creme Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe! Come lick off my tits, then you can come on my pussy." She spoke with more authority, starting to feel her power over the situation. She grasped the slippery firm globes and presented them. Lise released her grasp. He made a dive and licked up three of his 'brothers' spunk in no time.

"Let me do the honors." Lise said. He knelt between KC's legs; Lise jerked him expertly and aimed directly at KC's cunt. In a minute, his hose was gushing; the whitish ropes draped in her pubic hair like garlands on a Christmas tree. "Next group." Said Lise.

The other three or four had been hanging back, but unable to take their eyes off the scene.

"You're a lucky guy, Joe," one said, as the young man got up from between KC's legs. They all had their dicks out and reacted to the cream covered pussy that KC moved invitingly. "Is the offer still open?" said one dark haired fellow. Lise looked at KC to make sure. "How about Tom, here?"

"He wants to worship? Then he goes last," she said. "After my boobs are well covered."

"You got it, man," said the Tom's friends. "If that's what turns you on." Lise did some directing, and they jerked themselves enthusiastically over KC's breasts, till the cascade of slime was unleashed. Jason couldn't help but react. The apartment reeked of semen. He was taken with the view of the white strands over her breasts, and the clear liquefied streams on her firm mound, below. Unzipping, he went over to KC, who took his prick into her mouth. He got his blow job as it was Tom's turn at last.

"Clean her breasts, then I'll help you." Said Lise. KC had her fingers in his dark hair as he lapped up the goo enthusiastically; she liked the rasp of his tongue on her nipples. When he'd finished, Lise directed him to kneel, like the last lucky one, between KC's legs. "I'm going jerk you. I want you to shoot a half dozen pulses onto this cute pussy." Tom's eyes looked at the dripping cunt, then rolled back as his climax approached. Lise carefully aimed his dick at KC's crotch, and as the spurts came, made sure KC's pie was covered and her ass crack filled.

The first group had departed. "How are you doing KC?" said Lise. "I'm OK, getting used to the goo. I see how the guys just melt like butter, for us. How do I look?"

It was a sight Jason had never seen before, in real life. The love of his life had been half sprawled against the pillows, on a plastic sheet. Now she sat up and motioned for a towel. "Just your face, honey," said Lise. "I know."

Cum had splashed over most of her body. From her upper chest it flowed onto her breasts, covering them freshly, despite the recent clean up. In places, the semen lay in sheets, like layers of frosting on an Italian wedding cake. She sat in a puddle and Jason could see the jism matted in her pubic hair.

"Please stand," said Lise. Jason's breath still caught at her form; the tight butt and narrow waist; breasts with only the faintest signs of maturity that hardly needed a bra. And she held them, and herself, with more assurance than before, despite the stench of sex throughout the room. There was a kind of sheen over most of her body, since the semen was liquefying. Separate rivulets were trickling down her thighs. "Mmm, you're like a strawberry sundae," said Lise.

KC smiled, for she had several new feelings, including a degree of satisfaction, as well as pleasure in herself at meeting the test. She had seen the demonstration of power, especially over the last guy. "She's irresistible, isn't she."

"Yes," Jason answered, his mind trying to sort things out. He knew he was very stiff, and that he'd do whatever she wanted. Reflecting for a moment, he wasn't sure if she'd been defiled, but KC, though hesitant near the beginning, did not seem phased.

"I just can't keep my hands off you," said Lise, kneeling, up close. She stroked her fingers over KC's wet thighs, lovingly nosed her thatch, ran her palms over her butt. "Jason," said KC; he wanted to be there too, and quickly moved over. He cupped her sticky breasts in his hands, and pinched at the slick nipples. Lise was working her slippery way toward KC's crotch. KC glowed in the adoration, and let their moving hands glaze her entire body. As the liquids started to dry, Lise got her plant spray water bottle, and pumped some mist over KC, as if she were a tropical plant. It kept her slick and wet.

About a dozen more guys, entered. "I see some new faces. Introduce yourself and hand me your certificates. Three guests were welcomed, Lise being particularly impressed by one lanky fellow, who was a little embarrassed by his huge erection, and just said, "Jack, ma'am." And soon eight or nine of them had dappled her breasts and stomach. And exited.

KC was bathed in the fluids. "My frosty baby," said Lise, but she was concerned. There were times when KC had seemed to space out. "Stay here with us, baby. You have the power."

"Well I'm a little worn out. I need to use the bathroom. Starting to feel like a receptacle." "A holy chalice, KC, with the ultimate power. Want a demonstration?"

Lise turned to the guys, "Guests. You, the last, get the best. Ever seen anything like this, Jake?" "No," said the lanky one; the others shook their heads.

"Show me your dicks; I want to see her effect." The three obligingly dropped their pants, and sure enough every dick was pointed high, Jake's approaching waist level. "KC show them your cunt, talk to them." "Boys, get started."

KC rubbed her sticky slot with one hand, "Here it is, boys."

"That's it, keep it up. Look at that cum-covered pussy. Would you like to provide the final topping?"

There was a chorus of 'yes.'

"Let me show you how it works." Lise approached, knelt, and slipped two fingers into KC, whose eyes suddenly closed as she lay back. Lise worked them around, using her thumb on KC's clit, which made her moan and grind her hips against Lise's hand. Turning to the guys, she teased, "Are you sure this is what you want?" She removed her fingers, and in an exaggerated way, smelled them. "Mmm." They were stroking themselves hard. "Yes." A chorus.

Lise went to kitchen and returned with a large crystal goblet, which she handed to KC.

"Pee into this. Relieve yourself." The boys eyes bulged as she did. Lise took the goblet, offered it to them. "Boys, drink up, if you want to continue!" Their mouths dropped a foot. Lise set the goblet down and returned to fingering KC. The fellows didn't know what to do. "Hey, guys, you swallowed small frogs when you wanted into the fraternity, you're not going to wimp out now?" said Lise.

They didn't move. Lise picked up the goblet and extended it to Jake. "Watch her fingers go in there, into that gooey hole." KC had continued where Lise left off, frigging herself. Jake watched as his friend seemed to pluck up his courage. The fellow took the goblet and downed a part of it, and passed it to Jake. Smelling it, Jake made a face and hesitated, too shy to say anything. Lise took his dick in hand, hefted his large testicles, and said "You've got a lot, here, honey." He downed his portion. The third drank the rest. KC was plainly impressed; Lise had been watching her during the demonstration.

"That is your power, honey." She continued, "Good work guys. Proceed." They were ready to shoot, then the first showered her breasts. KC, who'd been admiring Jake, spread her legs a bit so that he and the last one would have a direct shot. Wads jetted over her cunt and immediately became white streamers, down her legs.

"Thanks," two of boys said. "Thank you ma'am," said Jake. Then they dressed and left.

Jason surveyed the scene. KC was soaked; reclining in puddles of various white shades of fluid. Gobs were mixed into her pubic hair and rivers ran down her thighs. There were even some little globs on the tops of her feet. He smelled the dank odors, and resumed masturbating himself.

"She's ready for you," said Lise. KC closed her eyes and offered her face, mouth open. Jason blew about ten shots across her forehead, her closed eyes, and cheeks. One or two had gone into mouth, which she presented, dripping. Her eyes showed the love that engulfed her. Carefully, she spit the goo into her hand, mushed it into her slit, and stirred it inside with her fingers. "Have you got your personal assistant, handy?" she said to Lise. Lise went and fetched it: A huge black dildo about two inches in diameter. Kelly took it, and smeared some of the cum from her crotch onto it. "Honey," she said to Jason, "Slip it into me, work it around." He found it slid in, easily, taking the cum to her innermost places.

Lise watched him for a couple minutes, then said, "Shall we share, Jason? You take the top, if you like. I want the bottom."

Jason hesitated despite his re-arousal. "Don't feel pressed it's no obligation. ...KC, you OK?"

"Take me Lise."

"Yes. ... Jason, I'm going to start the cleanup, below her waist. Perhaps as you watch, you'll feel like joining in."

Lise dropped her face to KC's abdomen and began lapping the spunk. He thought she might spit it out, but she didn't. Seeing her gulp, he suddenly became queasy, and averted his head. Lise noticed, but seemingly ignored him. She saw the questions on KC's face, but proceeded lapping. Knowing the present dangers, Lise realized there was one best chance. Tipping her head so she could gaze at Jason, she lowered her mouth in the drenched mess of pubic hair. Jason watched her lapping and swallowing. Eyes shut, she inhaled fully, savoring the sweet stench. Sure enough, she got more excited as she approached KC's reeking cunt, and her ardor sparked Jason. Seeing the evidence of KC's arousal, he lost awareness of his stomach and just watched her grinding hips. "Suck from me. Fuck me with your tongue, Lise. I've got to come now."

Lise looked at Jason. He knew this was the moment. He could not miss this climax after two hours of proceedings. "KC," he said, and started kissing her. KC had the presence of mind to keep presenting her face for cleaning, in between kisses, and her groans became very loud. Lise's tongue was darting inside; Jason could see her face all slick with spunk, but with a most intense look, and she sucked down the cum that leaked, then gushed, as KC came. The three of them moved from the sheet and collapsed into a heap on the sofa. KC kissed Jason, shoving a gooey tongue down his throat as his reward. She was relieved he'd caught fire. Tasting her, Jason didn't have much left in his mind, but felt that somehow things had changed. The two women pressed against him had power. Snuggling in, he felt glad that one of them loved him.

[END]

Please vote. Comments by email are welcome, especially if the story reached you.

12