Crescent Moon

Story Info
A fantasy occurs to me while dinning with friends, or is it?
1.3k words
3.94
38.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was outside last night after midnight. I strolled along the streets of Brooklyn, returning home from dinner. The air was somehow different, fluid and swirling like the thoughts in my head. As I stared past my friends I couldn't help but notice a crescent moon nearly dark in its waning stage. Dark like the urges I felt then. I was torn between my principles and my desires. She is a sultry beauty, French by birth, her accent so thick and heavy that I sat mesmerized by her voice all through dinner. Her smile so playful and yet sincere. I kept imagining what it would be like to kiss her.

But what of him? He is hers and she his. I am but a visitor in their home. He and I are friends at work. We talk openly about sex and our wives. And here I am caressing her with my eyes.

I envision us sitting in a small café along the river Seine, She laughs and her eyes sparkle. The wine drunk and the food devoured, we stroll along the banks. It is like an old movie, this vision in my head.

I imagine after dinner, clearing the table and hoisting her upon it. Her legs dangle off the edge daintily as she pulls that filmy dress above her waist. She wears no panties. Her snatch is carefully trimmed and her lips bare. I reach between my legs and pull up the chair and seat myself at her lap. I part her legs with my hands and gaze at her moist folds. My hands caress her thighs and fingertips swirl across her belly.

As I lower my head to her wetness, I drink in her perfume, her sweet fragrance. I bow my head as if in worship to a divine goddess. Aye, that is exactly what I am doing! I nuzzle her sex with my nose, stopping to feel the heat and softness of her inner thigh against my cheek. A slight moan escapes my lips. My heart races and keeps time to the pulsing of her sex. I reach out with my tongue and taste her for the first time. Oh God yes! She is every bit as sweet as she smells! My tongue revels in the sensation of her softness. I lick slowly at first, gingerly tasting and savoring every drop.

She holds me gently by the ears pulling me deeper into her. It is silky and smooth and I don't want her to cum. I want to die here, in her womb.

Her hands release me and she lays back upon the table. In the dim candle light I see we are not alone. Jeremiah has been watching in utter disbelief through the whole thing. He now joins us. He has removed her dress and leans over her from the other side of the table. A breast in each hand, he kisses her passionately on the lips, while I devour her from my seat.

She fumbles with his belt and soon he stands there, pants around his ankles, as she fondles his hardening cock. I watch and suck. My own erection is becoming unbearable against the fabric of my jeans. Her breathing is becoming rapid and her belly and chest heave with increasing tempo. I have one hand under her firm ass, my thumb up to the hilt in her anus as I hold her to my face. My index and middle fingers of my right hand are inserted int her now dripping pussy. With my palm turned upward and resting against my chin, I slowly curl my fingers in and out while increasing the intensity of my sucking. My shoulder is cramping and I can scarcely breath, but I care not. I want her now. I want to feel her contract on my fingers. I need to have her soul as mine if only for a few seconds.

I can feel it coming! First the contractions in her anus and then in her vagina. Her legs draw up and her heels lock around the back of my neck. She releases Jeremiah's cock from her mouth and begins to cry out, "yessss, oh God yessss! Her contractions erupt into convulsions and her legs curl and release. Her back arches high off the table. I draw out my fingers and move my hands to her ass cheeks supporting and kneading as her convulsions slow.

Less intense now I lick her, more slowly, tenderly. I move out to lick her thighs and caress her still shuddering body.

She has turned her attention with fever and passion to Jeremiah's raging hard on. Still on her back she props herself on one elbow. Pulling hard on his cock, I can see her cheeks sucking in as she consumes him. He will not last long. And as predicted he tosses his head back and roars and groans and dumps his load of cum into her mouth. Small drops run down her chin.

I am still seated, caressing her breasts and stomach, my head laying gently on her lap. Her body slick with sweat, my face shinny with her juices. Jeremiah collapses backward onto his chair, pants still around his ankles. Mara sits up and embraces me. No words are spoken, none are needed. She slides from the table and sits straddling my lap facing me. I am still fully dressed. The contrast is startling. Me fully clothed, her naked. She holds my face in her hands with a tenderness I have seldom known. She kisses me. Our tongues meet and dance. She licks from my face the remnants of our union. From her I clean the stray droplets of his essence. Again I wish I could die at this moment and be eternally in bliss.

She stands up and motions me to follow. I would of course, at this moment follow her to hell and back. In the living room, she pulls my shirt over my head. She sucks gently on my ears and kisses my neck. Her fingers run traces down my back, her long hair falls over me. Her head lowers to my chest and she sucks on each of my nipples in turn as she unbuckles my pants. I step out of them. She embraces me once more, her hand cupping my balls and caressing my cock. I am lost in the moment. A warm touch brings me around. Jeremiah has come to join us.

They each take me by the hand and lead me to a recliner in the corner of the room. A warm breeze blows across my nakedness as I am seated by the window. Together they take me. Each in turn licking the length of my cock. They stop and playfully exchange the droplets of pre cum which ooze from the head. Their fingers dance up and down my legs. He sucks gently upon my scrotum and she engulfs my cock with her mouth. I have no staying power left, I have been aroused so fully that it is only moments before I begin to erupt. My cum spills forth with such force that she can not take it all. He, not to be left out, pushes her aside and finishes with out missing a stroke. They kiss each other and then rising, bend to kiss me. Each sharing with me a little of my cum.

Beyond them I see out the window the darkening moon, its pale yellow crescent barely visible. "So how about dessert?"

"Hey! Are you still with us?" Mara's voice jolts me back to the reality of the street.

"Uh, um, No thanks," I stammer.

"I must be going." I say goodnight to Jeremiah and shake his hand, thanking him for a wonderful evening. I kiss Mara and hug her. We say goodnight and I descend the steps into the subway. As I walk down the steps I can smell her scent lingering, It smells like sex. Was I only fantasizing?