Crescent Moon Star

Story Info
A Felioness finds her mates.
8.1k words
4.16
21.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers

Prolong

"You know you need to leave for awhile, my kitten. Find the other half of yourself."

(I promise.) The gentle beauty whispers as she vanishes from the throne room.

Now

On Earth the beauty appears near a spaceport. Walking alone gazing at the ships she hears two men talking.

"Daniel, we need a better crew then we got."

"I know, Jordan. We need a navigation pilot."

"We have the navigation, engineers, captain, me the commander. We even have a damn chef!" exclaims Jordan in a fit.

As Jordan looks at Daniel to see his reaction, he finds him staring off.

"Daniel?"

"She's beautiful."

"True, but she won't do us any good if she can't pilot the damn ship."

"Damn. But I need to know her name before we continue on our search." and with that he walks over to her and receives a surprise. Eyes to green to be human.

"Shit." Jordan replies as he gets a good look at her.

"Is something wrong?" the beauty softly purrs.

"Name please."

"Crescent."

"Excuse me?" both men ask.

"My name is Crescent Santingo."

"Crescent, do you have any piloting skills."

"Yes. My father breed it into us."

"Navigational skills?"

"To go with piloting. But two navi's are perfect together with the third being a pilot."

"Crescent, come with us, please. Or do you have to be somewhere

else?"

"No, actually I have found what I was searching for."

"Good then." Jordan replies thinking she meant job while Daniel wasn't so sure.

On the way to the ship, both men noticed the way the beauty walked. It was a gentle glide with a sway.

"Here she is, the Crescent Moon." Daniel replies as he watches her face for her reaction.

And as they watch her she starts to laugh uncontrollably.

"I'm not even going to ask about that one."

"We'll tell you once we know you better." Daniel replies softly.

Inside the ship, Daniel shows her to the bridge to meet to rest of the immediate crew.

"Everyone, we have returned." Jordan replies in a dramatic flare.

"Duh. Who's the girl, Captain?"

"Well Damien this is our new navigational pilot."

"Is she any good?"

"Don't know. We were going to test her now. Crescent, this is Alexonder and Carmindor. Or Alex and Carmin."

"Greetings to you both."

"Come, little one lets see what you got." Alex replies.

As everyone gets into position in case something happens.

Watching the coordinates flash across the screen, Crescent starts the engines and with a gentleness that shocked the crew she puts the ship on course.

"Daniel, can we keep her?"

"We better. Crescent, put the ship on auto and lets get dinner. Alex and Carmin will show you to your room later."

"Yes." doing as told she then stands to leave the bridge.

After dinner, Alex and Carmin show Crescent to her room.

(Crescent, you are mystical. We welcome you kitten.)

(Not kitten, Carmin. I am Felioness. And you are not what you have lead others to believe you to be.)

(No, we are mated travelers. And we know of your home world, and we are keeping it a secrete as foretold by all.)

(Thank you, Alex.)

(Who is your mate, Crescent? Jordan or Daniel?)

(I don't know. Sometimes the smell leads me to Daniel and sometimes it leads me to Jordan. At that she watches them program the room for her.)

(You can change the room if you wish. There are special places all over the ship with things to add.)

(What do you mean, Carmin? I don't understand.)

"If there is something in a room we don't like, we take it to holding. You will find interesting things down there."

"Okay. Now tell me how would he react if this whole boring room ends up down there?"

"Nothing. He would laugh himself silly and then sell the unusable items to some world."

"Good." at that she hugs them both in her way and sends them back to the others.

Back on the bridge the eight members of the crew sit around discussing their new member.

"Tell me how do you like her? Everyone give me your opinion."

"We like her, Capt. She seems very sweet." Georgia states softly.

"Damien, you agree with your wife?"

"Fully, Daniel."

"She's hiding something." Cart replies with a snarl.

"We all are hiding something, Cart. That doesn't mean that it's bad." Alex replies softly.

"Has she told you?"

"Yes, she has Cart. And we will not tell. But it is not something bad. You all have our word of honor on this."

"Carmin?"

"I also know of her secretes, Daniel. She will be of no harm to any on this ship. When she comes to know you all fully she will kill for you or even die for you." whispers Carmin softly as both she and Alex leave the bridge.

"Cart?"

"I will hold judgment, Daniel."

"Tee?"

"I feel no danger from her. Just something deep within that flows through her with ease. But as Cart said I will hold judgment."

"Then we all will wait and see about our new addition." Daniel replies as he looks out into space.

In her quarters, Crescent contacts her mother.

(Mother.)

(Crescent Moon, you are well?)

(Yes, I am on the starship called Crescent Moon.)

(What?)

(Exactly my words.)

(Daughter? Why is your mother laughing so hard?)

(I'm on a starship called the Crescent Moon.)

(Oh. Now I understand.)

(That's not all.)

(What? Both ask as one.)

(My mate or mates are here. And a mated pair of travelers are also on board.)

(What are the men names?)

(Daniel and Jordan.)

(Okay. Be safe. I'm glad you took those navigation pilot lessons with your father.)

(So am I. Now I'm going to be taking some things from my rooms in the palace. These quarters I have are not suited for the panther in me.)

(Then get to it. Contact us if you need us for anything.)

Over the next few weeks Cres takes things from her rooms in the Felioness' rooms to redo her new home.

Late one evening Carmin knocks on Cres's door.

(Its open, Carmin.) As she enters she gawks at the new room

"How did you get it all here?"

"The cats of Fedican have a wide range of powers."

"Oh. Well are you ready to start your new life, Cres?"

"Sure. Just let me braid my hair right quick." as Carmin watches her hair braids itself into a weave pattern. "Let's go."

On the bridge everyone notices the easy way Carmin and Alex interacted with Crescent.

"Hello and good day, everyone." Crescent replies joyfully.

"Hello." all reply.

The three get into position and check over the panel to make sure all was fine.

"Everything ready?"

"Yes." the three reply as one.

"Good. We need to get to Mentat Three fast. They have some shit on my ship that I want off."

"Slip stream?"

"Yes, Alex. But Crescent here will need practice on it. So do you think she can handle it?"

"Yes, she can." Crescent snarls from her seat.

"Then lets get to it then." on with maximum speed that was shocking to behold. The three worked like a well oiled machine.

"Crescent, are you ready?"

"Lets party." at that the ship enters the stream at a high velocity.

"How are you doing, Crescent?'

"This is so damn fun. Get ready to come to a stop in the count of five; starting now." as they counted down the ship slowly comes out of the stream right over Mentat Three.

"Damn, you're good." Daniel laughs.

"I know." Crescent replies with a small smile.

"Jordan, Damien, Alex, come help me get this shit off my ship. Cart, protect." at that they go do what needs to be done.

Over the next few days, Daniel and most of the crew stay on Mentat to receive payment on the delivery of the cargo.

On the ship, the women were getting to know Crescent a little bit more.

When the men came aboard they found only Cart on the bridge.

"Where are the women, Cart?"

"In the training room." grumbles the irate chief of security.

"O...Kay." states Daniel as he watches him storm off the bridge.

"I wonder what that was all about."

"Man I don't really care. Just get me away from the damn planet." Daniel softly replies as Alex steers them away.

Two weeks later in the late evening while Carmin and Crescent lazed around in the hot tub, the alarm sounded through out the ship.

"What in the five hells of Tarturus is that?"

"The alarm. Come on, they will need us on the bridge." at that the two scatter.

On the bridge the females come to a complete stop trying to access the situation before them.

"Alex, is there a way out of this?" Daniel asks with worry in his voice.

"Not that I can see."

"Alexonder?"

"Come love; help me figure a way to get out of this."

"Both of you come to me." replies Crescent as she stands at her station with her hair flowing around her in black and gold streaks.

{Damn she is beautiful.} Thought Daniel as he looks at her fully.

Crescent was light brown in skin tone with dark green eyes. She stood at five feet ten with a toe heel walk. A power walk that drew your attention straight to her ass. Her hair was very long but the rest of her body was covered by a long towel.

As both Alex and Carmin stand by her, she starts to glow in a rainbow of colors.

It soon surrounds the whole ship and it disappears to appear on the other side of the huge asteroid.

Once the light fades they see Carmin and Alex holding Crescent up between them.

"What just happened?"

"Not now, Daniel." Alex snaps feeling her pulse.

"Alex?"

"Its still there, but weaken. Lets get her to bed and go from there." at that he lifts her up into his arms and both leave with their charge.

In Crescent's quarters, they lay her down on a mound of pillows.

(Cres?)

(I'm here, just tired.)

(Go to sleep.)

(No problem there. Go calm Daniel and Jordan. They really need to be calmed.) At that she falls asleep.

On the bridge, Daniel was pacing the floor when Alex and Carmin entered.

"What in the hells happened"

"She teleported us, Daniel."

"What? Alex explains."

"Do you remember my words to you when she first came aboard, Daniel?"

"Yes, Carmin."

"And that's what she did. The part that she will die if need be..." whispers Carmin softly.

"Died?"

"Yes, her heartbeat is painfully slow. But she is alive and she will recover. She just needs to sleep right now." Alex whispers softly while praying that he was right.

Back in her quarters, Crescent contacts her parents.

(Mother? Father? I need your help.)

(What's wrong? Why do you sound so weak?)

(Used a lot of energy to save lives.)

(We are sending you the elixir you need.)

(I can barely lift my hand. Send it to the traveler Carmin. She has the only flower essence on the ship.)

(Okay. Sleep. You will have to mate soon.)

(I know. At that she breaks the connection.)

On the bridge Carmin was leaning against Alex when she feels a gentle nudge from within.

(Yes?)

(Are you Carmin?)

(Yes, and you?)

(Queen Ti'Nada, Crescent's mother.)

(What?) At that she jumps up from the seat.

(She never told you?)

(No, ma'am.)

(Well anyway... hold out your hands. We are sending you something for her. Make her drink it all.)

(As you wish.) At that she holds out her hands. A bottle suddenly appears in her hands.

"Now where in the hells did that come from?"

"Ti'Nada, Crescent's mother. She said to make her drink it all."

(Ti'Nada?)

(Queen Ti'Nada of Fadican.)

"What? Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Oh my damn." at that the two rush from the bridge.

"Now this time I'm going. Jordan, you have the bridge." with that Daniel leaves.

In Crescent's room, both Alex and Carmin were trying to wake her up.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asks as he enters the room.

"She won't wake up." Carmin cries out.

"Let me help." at that he lifts her body until it was propped upward. Then taking the crystal bottle from Alex, he tips it up to her mouth. "Crescent, I need you to drink. Come on girl, drink for us." at that they watch her slowly drink the elixir.

"Nasty."

"Your mother said to drink it all."

"Damn." at that she drinks the rest in deep gulps. Once done she grins up at Daniel and falls back asleep.

"Do you think she'll be fine now?"

"Yes, she should be." Carmin grins so that he could see the relief on her face.

"Good. Now start talking. I understand about secretes too. And Jordan is my best friend, but even he doesn't know all of mine."

"In some things we may know, Daniel Star, but it isn't my place to tell. We are sorry, but some things only she can tell you." Alex replies softly.

As Daniel lets the words sink into his mind; he looks around Crescent's quarters. The room had pillows everywhere in a multitude of colors. Silk scarves were draped in all shades of the rainbow. The bed was no where to be found.

"Where's her bed?"

"You're sitting on it." laughs Carmin at his expression.

"Do you think she'll mind?"

"Knowing Cres like we do she doesn't mind. We have fallen asleep many times in her room."

"What?" at his expression both Carmin and Alex start to laugh.

"Not here, Daniel. Over there near the gold and red pillows."

"You two are having fun picking on me aren't you?"

"Yes, we are." laughs Alex as he retrieves a satin comforter from the hall way leading to her sink

"Daniel, relax in here with her. She will be over joyed to wake with you curled up nect to her." Carmin states as she touches Cres then leaves the toom.

" We'll tell Jordan where you are. Just sleep curled up next to a kitten." Alex replies as he touches Crescent's forehead and then follows his wife.

Removing his shirt and shoes and laying the comforter over them both; he curls up behind her an soon falls asleep.

Over the night Daniel awakens to see Crescent standing in the middle of the room wearing a sorong in the darkest black. Staring at him with a lost look about her.

" What's wrong, Crescent? Why the long face?"

" The questions you want answered can not be done now. There are things about me that must stay hidden for a little while longer."

" Then they will stay hidden. But why do I feel I know you? It seems like you are a part of my soul. I want to know you in all ways, and I feel that it can't happen yet."

" And you are right. But know this Daniel, I came to this placve to find my soul mate. His smell must come close to my own. And I have found the smell, but that is part of the secrete."

" Can you tell me who has the other half of your soul, Crescent?"

" There are two unmated men." at that she touches his cheek.

" Fangs?"

" No, nothing like what you are thinking." at that she lies back down an cuddles up to him.

" Then sleep, Crescent. Heal and become strong again."

" Okay." soon she starts to purr as she falls asleep.

Early the next morning Daniel was awakened by soft knocking. Looking at Crescent, he finds her still asleep.

" Enter." Daniel replies while sitting up on the pillows.

" Daniel, I'm just going to...tell..why are you on the floor?"

" This is her bed. What's wrong?"

" Nothing. We are needed to report to Station Seven for some food supplies and our next assignment is also there."

" What are we hauling this time?"

" Hells if I know. They said they'll tell us once we're there."

" That sounds funky. How long have you been awake?"

" About fourteen hours."

" You are on your way to bed, right?"

" Bingo. Alex and Carmin have the bridge."

" I'll relieve them in a few."

" Okay. One question though."

" What is it?" asks Daniel as he slides down in the bed.

" Is that comfortable?"

" Extremely." Daniel grins.

" Just wondering." at that he leaves the room.

In the space between here and now, Crescent hears their words about the space station. She decides to look into it before they landed.

As the days pass, Crescent finally comes to the bridge whole.

" Crescent?"

" I'm fine, Star. Actually I need to show you something."

" What?"

" This. I heard Jordan talking the othr day. And it made me feel kinda unsettled. So I looked in on it."

" Thanks. I was gonna look into it later tonight. What did you find?"

" This." at that she shows him the information she found on Station Seven.

" Damn. We are so not going there. I need to call this one in. Can you patch me into Starbase Twenty-two?"

" Sure." with that she does it.

" Who do you need to direct your call to?"

" Officer ames Taylor, please."

" One minute, please." the screen turns blue with the transference of the call.

" Taylor, here."

" Hello, cus. Need to talk to you."

" What's up, Daniel?"

" Station Seven."

" Look at my pilot, James." at that he rotates the screen to show Crescent.

" Oh Great Lady. Where in the hells did you get her?"

" Earth." at that he drops that line of thought.

" Okay. Are you still going to the station?"

" We need supplies. And there is no planet or other station closer."

" Then hide that beauty and keep your ship away from thier docks."

" Oh we will. But what about the other stuff happening there?"

" Just protect each other. And we are sending someone there anyway and they will be sending in troops to evacuate the place. I will pass on information about you, crew, and name of ship."

" Thanks JAmes." at that the communication is cut.

" Do you think that we can get out of this?"

" No, but there will be no leaving me on this ship."

" Oh yes, you will be here on this ship. You are mine and if any one should try to take you from me will die."

" Thne you know how I'll feel is I'll feel if I lost you on that fucking station!" Crescent roars to the complete amazement of the crew entering the bridge.

" Then how in the hell am I to keep you safe, Crescent Moon? Tell me that. How?"

" By trusting in me." at that she kisses him to the shock of the whole crew.

{ Finally, my greatest wish.}

(As mine. Now really kiss me. Show me your passion.)

{ As you wish.} at that he pulls her close to his body an holds her close. Slanting his mouth over hers he deepens the kiss.

(Damn Carmin, that must have been one hells of an argument.) Alexonder mentally laughs.

(Damn right.) laughs Carminder as she hears Crescent Moon moan.

" Damn Daniel. Let her up for some air!" Jordan laughs out.

" Shut up." pants Daniel as he rests his head against Crescent's.

" Want to tell us what the two of you were arguing about?"

" Station Seven."

" What's up about it?"

" So called accindental deaths and missing beautiful exotic females." Daniel growls at Crescent.

" WE are not going there. Leave it be." Crescent growls back.

" So what we gonna do?"

" Don't know. But I'll know in the morning or by the time we get there." Daniel replies while pacing in front of them silently.

" Do you want us to come back later? or do you want to take yourself somewhere else?" Carmin grins.

" I'm going back to my room." at that Crescent leaves the bridge in a sparkle of gold.

" Wow." Jordan replies as he stares at the plave where she once stood.

" Daniel, do you need us for anything?"

" Can you go to Crescent and ask her will she join me later in my quarters. I need to talk to Jordan for a minute."

" Okay." at that the two leave them alone.

" Daniel, talk to me. You are tensed up."

" There are a lot of things going on with Crescent. And with me. But I can tell yu this, that green eyed beauty is some how connected to us. I want her with a passion and believe it or not Jordan. That was our first kiss."

" In other words; you're horny."

" As a seventeen year old virgin."

" Then relieve some of the pressure."

" I can't yet, Jordan. I feel that it should be with her or you."

" And then you won't. Tell her that you have a problem that needs to be solved and I'm going to sithere and daydream about it." Jordan grins at his friend to take some of the steam from his words.

" You will find happiness, my friend, lover, brother of my heart."

" I know. Now go." at that he crumbles in the captain's chair looking lost.

Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers