Crescent Moon Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Then that is all that you had to say. Your wish is my command.) at that she mentally oils herself so that he would have easy access to her as and lets him slowly slide into her.

(Untie yourself. I want you to fuck me hard.)

" Thank you!" at that he releases his bonds and soon has their positions reversed.

Yanking her legs so that they were around his neck, he rams himself back into her ass hard. Tearing a scream from her.

" Don't you stop. Fuck me hard!" screams Carmin as he starts a ramming motion within her that had the whole bed shaking.

Hearing the scream both Daniel and Jordan enter the room at a run and see something that has both their mouths hanging open in shock.

" I really didn't think that he was that aggressive." Jordan whispers over to Daniel.

" Neither did I. And to tell you the truth I really am wanting to wait until they are finished with what they are doing." Daniel whispers.

" Actually we heard you the moment you entered the room. What is it that you want?"

" Crescent isn't on the ship."

" What do you mean she isn't on the ship?" Alex asks as he continues to pump into Carmin.

" Just what I said, Alex. She isn't on the damn ship." Daniel growls out as he feels himself getting hard looking at Alex's thick cock moving in and out of Carmin's ass.

" Give us a few more minutes and we will tell you where she is. She is always connected..do that again, love. Damn, your ass is so damn tight."

" If we keep watching this, I think that I'm going to have to pull out."

" You aren't the only one, Daniel."

" Oh my damn, what in the hell is that coming out of his back?"

" I don't know, but look at where it is going. Shit! Carmin has one too and look where her's is going."

" Damn, I wish I had one of those. That looks so fucking cool." at that they both slide to the floor so they could wait out the fuck session.

Down on the planet, Crescent was taking down the biggest hunk of meat ever and it's teeth wasn't something that would have been able to remove with a surgical knife even if it was sharp. Bringing it down was a coop in her belt so she sent the visual to her parents so that they could see what she had done all on her own.

(Mother?)

(What in the hells have you gone and done?)

(What do you mean? Was this someone? Did I hurt someone important?)

(No, but did you get a good look at that thing?)

(Yes, and I had just killed it for food. The ship is running low on supplies.)

(Why didn't you bring them to us?)

(Because I wanted the guys to realize that I can take care of myself and not always have to rely on them.)

(Huh?)

(They think that I am soft and not used to fighting. And that all I want is to be...what is the word?)

(Spoiled.)

(I am not spoiled, mother.)

(Yes, you are dear. But we also know that you are also strong and willfull. We let you go for what you wanted and we praised you when you succedded and we got in your ass when you did something foolish.)

(And that is how I knew that you both loved me anyway.)

(Forever and ever.)

(Ever and ever. Now I need to find my other halves and deliver this to the ship. I will talk to you later, okay. And give daddy my love.)

(Will do, kitten. Love you.)

(Same unto you.) At that the connection breaks.

To be continued...