Cricket Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
317 Followers

Sally was really going now and any inhibitions she once had were long gone. This old church lady was slamming her cunt into my face like a pile driver and I was taking it all. Finally, she said in almost a scream, "oh, God... Jesus!" and flopped back on the bed. I stood up and whipped off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and mercifully, took off my pants so my eager cock was finally free. For a moment I thought of all the times I had stood in her empty room and fantasized about Sally. Nothing I imagined, however, was better than this.

"Sit up Sally," I commanded her. After a moment when her breathing had died down some, she obeyed to see my erect cock in front of her face. She seemed amazed. "My God," she whispered, as though not believing this herself.

"Suck it," I said. Sally looked at me and nodded. While I stood, she scooted her generous ass along the bed and first gingerly probed at my cock, wiping the pre cum with her finger. She licked it and then took it all. I was amazed. She began working my cock like a veteran, rubbing those full lips along its entire length, lingering at the tip to flick at it with her tongue. I looked down at her beautifully coifed silver hair going forward and back on my member and thought of all the other late night fantasies. But this was better. Oh, yes.

So taken was I by my pleasure, I didn't realize that Sally was really getting into this. She was sucking and licking and grunting at the same time. She put her two beefy hands on my ass and forced me in and out of her mouth (like I needed encouragement!) And I put my hands in her hair and forced her like a piston on and off my throbbing manhood.

She took her lips off me and I thought she was finished but she started to give my crotch kisses like she slobbered all over my face earlier. She was licking my thighs and taking my balls in her wonderfully warm and gentle mouth. Then she licked my belly and pulled gently on my pubic hair with her teeth. Then back to the work at hand, she put her aged lips around my dick and took up the sucking like never before. She was so enthusiastic I could see her huge tits slapping back and forth as she sucked. She held my ass tighter and I ripped at her hair, forcing her mouth on me over and over until, finally, I came, shooting loads of hot semen into her mouth and her cheeks bulged obscenely when she backed off, a dribble of cum running down her chin.

I was both excited and sated but old Sally Joseph would have none of it. She threw back the covers on the bed and laid on the very pillows and sheets I had run my cock along in my fantasies so very long ago. Her body was white and her tits flopped on each side of her as she laid there. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hands and I could see the hunger in her eyes.

"Now," she said, patting the bed. "Finish me. Finish me."

I thought these were odd words but I needed no encouragement. I jumped on her and she took my cock between her tits and managed to flick her tongue on the tip of it.

Next I laid on the length of her, felt her soft, chubby body beneath me and was aroused again. She was kissing and licking my shoulders and I sucked on her soft ear, then whispered into it. "I want to fuck you, Sally. I've wanted to fuck you for such a long time."

She looked at me and smiled. I could smell my cum on her breath, the wine, the peanut butter. "God help me, I've wanted you too Atkins. So many nights . . . and then when I saw your clothes in my bed. It's been so long and so many feelings, so many . . ."

But I was on her like a cat. Her pussy was wet and eager and when I ran my cock along it, her eyes closed and she nodded. "Fuck me with that wonderful sweet penis of yours, Atkins." I jammed it into her and was amazed at how big her hole was. In my limited sexual experience, younger pussies were much tighter, but Sally's would do just fine.

"That feels so good, Atkins. So good." And she grabbed my ass again as I plunged in and out, kissing her tits, biting her shoulder and combing my hands though that wonderful head of gray hair. "Oh, yes. More, more. Harder. Faster, Atkins. Fuck me, Atkins. Do it. Do it. I want to feel you squirt inside me again. Fill me with you, you sweet boy. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She was aroused a third time and I pumped and pumped and pumped and when I came, her rapid breathing reached a fever pitch, she let out a little "oh" and seemed to fall against the bed, her old face looking illumined, this time by more than the moon outside.

Of course, that wasn't the last time for Sally and me. It became something of a ritual when I would get in late after a Saturday or Friday night with Abby. If I didn't hear her sleeping, I would usually hear a question? "How was your evening, Atkins?"

Then I would take off my clothes and walk into her room with my erect phallus pointing at her bed. Unlike the old days, however, Sally Josephs would be in it. She would be laying in the bed wearing nothing but that grandmotherly smile. Then she would flick the covers back, I would get in and we would fuck and suck the night away with just the chirping crickets as witness.

atkins
atkins
317 Followers
12