Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

"I'm not sure. My guess is that we'll probably be used to 'entertain' Zax's members or their guests," said Erin.

"Entertain? What do you mean?" asked Jan.

"Well, Zax is essentially a kinky sex club. Its members use its facilities to indulge their unusual sexual appetites, but more importantly they entertain the politically powerful, probably to further their own political ends. They are famous for their parties and you have to be famous or wealthy or very well connected to get an invitation," explained Erin.

"You mean that they're going to whip and torture us?" asked Jan with a look of shock on her face.

"Well, probably not in the way you're thinking. We have one thing going for us. Zax paid almost 200 million for the both of us, so I don't think they are going to physically harm us, at least not seriously," said Erin.

"Wow!" said Jan, looking a little relieved. "I never realized we were so valuable."

"But that doesn't mean our lives are going to be pleasant either. As diapered slaves, we can probably expect to be humiliated regularly and forced to do a variety of unpleasant things," said Erin.

"I guess your right," said Jan glumly.

"Listen, Jan," said Erin trying to bolster the girl's sagging spirits, "We've got to try and stay together and keep our ears and eyes open. Cassandra said she would try and get a message to us. If we find out anything maybe we can figure a way to get a message to her."

"OK," said Jan "I'll try."

****************************

Zax Castle rested on the West end of a relatively flat artificial island in the Southern part of the Pacific Ocean. The island's 150 square mile (15 million acre) landmass contained the castle, private cottages, parks, forests, beaches, recreation areas, and various odd buildings used for maintenance and other purposes. The multi-storied castle itself was huge having a one billion square foot (23,000 acre) footprint. It was by far the largest structure on the island, dwarfing everything else save the forest in size. Its towering gothic architecture was constructed from rough hewn black rock that exaggerated the intentionally sinister look desired by its owners and designers. And, of course, the castle stood perched on the obligatory cliff over looking the sea.

Not all was dark and dreary however; the massive structure boasted of numerous windows, gardens, fountains, pools, and lawns that made staying there (at least in the daytime), cheerful and pleasant. In addition, most of the rooms inside were airy, light, and plush. Well paid servants quietly and efficiently tended both to the grounds, permanent residents, and guests. First time visitors were usually awed by the natural and artificial beauty of both island and castle; the surroundings silently speaking of power, wealth, and the taste of their owners.

Things were markedly different in the basement or dungeon of the castle. This area consumed almost one third of the area of the structure and consisted of numerous chambers and rooms devoted to every sexual taste, fantasy and fetish. The dungeon was also home to the 60 plus women who were Zax's slaves. Most of these belonged to Zax directly but a few were on loan from some of its members. The woman in charge of this community was Alexandra, or Alex for short. She was a tall athletic woman with black hair and eyes and very pale skin. Her hips were wide and her hourglass figure accented her medium, but full breasts. Alexandra was a Zax employee and she was responsible for handling, training, and managing all the slaves on the island. Her staff consisted of six other women, also Zax employees, who assisted her with the day-today chores of training and caring for the slaves in this underground community. Alex and her staff wore body hugging black jumpsuits with the red Zax axe embossed over the right breast.

Although it was late, Alex was sitting in her office, which was located in the South-East corner of the dungeon, working when a virtual persona of Laura, one of her staff, flashed to life and said, "Mistress?"

"Yes," said Alex looking up.

"They have arrived," said the virtual Laura.

"Good," said Alex. "Check them over and put them in their cells for the night."

"Yes, Mistress," answered the persona, and then flickered out.

Alex had been preparing for the new slaves for weeks. Between that, the constant parties, and the two diapered slaves Zax had acquired from Tana, things had been busy. Fortunately, Tana's slaves had been trained. These two new slaves however would require training to bring them to Zax's standards. That meant an almost round the clock effort by Alex and her staff. Tonight however, she had decided to just put them in their cells and start their training in the morning. It was late and they were exhausted anyways; any effort expended on them would be wasted, and Alex hated to waste time.

April had pressed to accelerate the training schedule of these new slaves, but Alex had held her ground. Two weeks minimum, probably three she had insisted. April was annoyed at her insistence, but had reluctantly agreed when she said, "I won't be responsible for any problems or accidents if the training is rushed, Mistress."

"OK," said April, "but no more than three weeks. I want them ready for my wedding reception."

"Fine," Alex had agreed. "They'll be ready."

Although the schedule was tight (the wedding was less than four weeks away), Alex knew her business and decided not to press the slaves. They would have their 'rest' tonight.

****************************

Erin and Jan were sleeping when the transport stopped near a service entrance on a small lawn on the North-East side of the castle. Erin was awakened by the feel of cool air on her bare skin. "On your feet, slaves!" said a woman with auburn hair and wearing a tight black jumpsuit with a red axe embossed over the right breast.

Erin and Jan clumsily climbed out of the transport and stood before the auburn haired woman, who was flanked by two other women wearing black jumpsuits. "I am Mistress Laura. You are the property of Zax Incorporated. Tomorrow your training will begin, but Mistress Alexandra has mercifully decided that you can rest in your cells tonight."

"Who is..." began Jan. But she was cut off when Laura slapped her in the face and said, "Silence! No one gave you permission to speak."

Jan rubbed her stinging cheek and tears started flowing down her face. "Follow me," said Laura, who turned and walked towards the massive castle. Erin and Jan followed flanked by the other two women in black. Laura led them through a narrow heavy wooden door and down a flight of steps to a well lighted corridor with black stone walls and ceiling. When they reached the end, they made a left into a branching corridor, and then a right midway down into yet another corridor. Here the walls were lined with heavy wooden doors two of which stood open.

Laura ushered Jan into the nearest door and locked her inside. Before the door closed, Jan looked apprehensively at Erin who winked in reassurance. Laura led Erin to the second door and, after seeing her inside, locked the door sealing her in the cell. When she was alone, Erin surveyed her surroundings. The cell was small, perhaps 5 feet by 8 feet. A small single bed stood along one wall and a chest of drawers kitty-corner against the opposite wall, near the door.

A sink was attached to the wall next to the chest of drawers. On the floor next to the sink was a 4-inch diameter hole covered with a small grate. Although the floor and walls were made of stone, the room was comfortable and dry.

Markings on the floor around the grate-covered hole indicated that a toilet had recently occupied the spot. Great! Thought Erin no reprieve, not even for a single night. On top of the chest of drawers, Erin found a large bottle of water and another food bar. She had forgotten that she had not eaten since that morning. Opening the bar, Erin tore at the food hungrily, washing the small meal down with some water. She hoped that she would not need to have a bowel movement before morning, but was too tired to worry about it for the moment.

Erin had been sleeping soundly in the transport, when she was awakened by Laura. The ride had been lengthier than she had anticipated and after talking for awhile both she and Jan had eventually fallen asleep, exhausted by the traumatic events of their long day. Erin had no idea of how much time had elapsed since they had fallen asleep in the transport, but it was dark outside and she sensed it was late. Erin was also still tired from her ordeal, so perhaps she had not been asleep for too long. Looking around, it was clear that there was no visible way out of the cell and Erin decided that she was unlikely to find one. Even if she did, where was there to go? She was on an island in the middle of the ocean after all. Erin therefore decided that her best course of action was to get some rest, as she would probably be needing it in the morning. With that, she lay down on the bed, which proved surprisingly comfortable, and was asleep within minutes.

****************************

Erin awoke in the morning to a full bladder and the sounds of small vibrations and muffled noises. The area of the castle where she lay was waking up and getting ready for another day. Wanting to spare herself another embarrassing display of public urination or immediately wetting any diaper which she no doubt would soon be wearing, Erin went and squatted over the grated toilet hole and urinated. She found this both awkward and difficult but managed to empty her full bladder without making too much of a mess. The mesh over her vulva caused her urine to splatter against her body and thighs, and there was nothing to dry herself with. Erin thought of rinsing herself in the sink, but this would be messy and she would still have no way to dry herself afterward.

As she was considering her options, the door to her cell opened and Laura stepped inside. "Out!" she commanded, standing by the door. Erin complied and stepped into the corridor which she found lined with women wearing short white tunics and displaying the characteristic haircuts and tattoos of slaves. Each woman stood at attention, with eyes downcast, next to the door of the cell in which she presumably had spent the night.

Erin examined the women closely. They seemed to range in age between mid twenties to mid forties. The tunics they wore did little more than provide the barest possible minimum of covering for their bodies. They were essentially a rectangular piece of cloth with a triangular shaped opening in the center for the head. Each was secured by a sash tied about the waist. They were also short and fairly narrow, allowing Erin to see the sides of the women's breasts and to see that none wore any panties. Pubic hair was visible on some of the women do to the extreme brevity of the tunic's length. A red axe was embossed above the left breast of the garments and the v-neck line plunged low enough to reveal most of the wearer's breasts.

The corridor was long and Erin counted about 60 women standing by their cell doors. Each woman wore the same tunic, except Erin and Jan of course, who stood essentially naked, covered only by the mesh between their legs, and two other women who stood bare breasted and in diapers. The diapers of these women sagged indicating that they were full and in need of changing.

A whistle blew and the slaves in the white tunics turned and started walking down the corridor. Erin assumed they would probably eat and then began their activities, what ever they were. When the slaves had departed, Erin, Jan, and the two diapered slaves were left alone with Laura. She motioned to the two slaves who were standing red faced and with down cast eyes against their cell doors and they turned and started off in the same direction that the other slaves had gone.

Laura looked contemptuously at Jan and Erin and said, "Follow me." Erin and Jan looked at each other and followed Laura down the corridor, trailing the pair of diapered slaves. At the end of the corridor the pair turned left into a branching corridor and then made an immediate left into an open door. Erin and Jan followed them inside along with Laura who brought up the rear. The slaves stood shamefaced with their eyes downcast and waited. Erin and Jan stood next to them so that the four women formed a line.

Two slaves in white tunics entered and Laura motioned to them. They approached the diapered slaves and unfastened their diapers, which dropped to the floor with a thud. "Shower," said Laura and the slaves whose lower bodies were covered in urine, and the now familiar, brown-yellow excrement moved into the open shower stalls that lined the back wall of the room. As the women showered in full view of Erin and Jan, Laura unlocked the chains around their waists that secured the uncomfortable wire meshes that covered their vulvas and said, "You too, take a shower."

The two slaves wearing tunics picked up the soiled diapers and the meshes Jan and Erin had been wearing and placed them in disposal bins. Erin was glad for the shower and let the warm water stream over her. However she was careful not to linger over her genital area when washing her lower body. She glanced at the other two women in the shower and noticed that they let the water cleanse their breasts and lower bodies, but that they never touched themselves. When they had finished, they bent over and the slaves wearing tunics douched them, after which they rinsed and stepped from the showers to dry.

When the tunic-clad slaves approached Erin, she bent over blushing and allowed herself to be douched. Imitating the other women, Erin rinsed and stepped from the shower to dry. She patted herself with a towel being careful not to touch her genitals. When the four slaves were dry, the women lined up in front of a padded table to be diapered. Each woman took turns lying on the table, with spread legs to be diapered by the tunic-wearing slaves. When Erin's turn came, she blushed with shame as she spread her legs fully exposing her pussy to all the other women in the room. Her blushed deepened when the front of the diaper was lifted to cover her lower body, and she felt her vulva twitch with excitement at the sensual feel of the soft thick pads inside.

When the four women were all diapered, Laura led them down the hallway and into a room filled with tables and benches. Erin saw about twenty women seated at the tables finishing the remains of their breakfasts. Laura led the four women to a wall containing food dispensers where each in turn placed her hand on the black control sensor and then retrieved a tray of food. Laura led the women to an empty table where they ate their food in silence.

Erin's food consisted of a large bottle of water, corn muffin, and a bowl of sweet corn mush. Erin was hungry, and happy for the meal, which was the first hot food she had eaten in well over a day. When the diapered slaves had finished their breakfast and disposed of their trays, another woman dressed like Laura approached them and led the other two slaves away, leaving Jan and Erin alone with Laura.

Rising, Laura said, "Follow me." Erin and Jan followed Laura who led then back into the stone corridor and into a small room where a tall, pale, woman with jet black hair stood.

"I am Mistress Alexandra," began the woman, "head slave mistress for Zax. You are the property of Zax and under my direct authority. You have the honor and privilege of serving Zax by helping to entertain its members and guests, and will be trained in the arts of entertainment by myself and my staff. Before we begin you are required to obey the Seven Cardinal Rules at all times and without exception."

"These are" continued Alex, "Silence. You are never to speak unless spoken to first. Respect. You will address me, my staff, and any other non-slave as 'Mistress'. Subservience. You are never to make eye contact with any Mistress. Obedience. You must instantly and without question or hesitation obey the commands of a Mistress. Acceptance. Unless otherwise directed by a Mistress, you must always wear your diapers and never touch or attempt to remove them. Abstinence. You are not allowed to touch yourself or to masturbate without the explicit permission of a Mistress. Denial. You are never to cum without the explicit permission of a Mistress. If you obey these rules, your situation will be tolerable; if not you will be quickly and severely punished."

With that, Alex nodded and two tunic-clad slaves entered the room and knelt in front of Erin and Jan, sitting on their heals. Alex said, remove their diapers. The slaves reached up and unfastened Erin and Jan's diapers which fell softly to the floor. "Spread your legs, slaves," commanded Alex. Erin and Jan widened their stance, both women blushing. "Proceed," said Alex nodding to the kneeling slaves.

The slaves removed white plastic vibrators from the sashes of their tunics and placing lubricant on the devices, inserted them slowly into Erin and Jan's vaginas, and then started them. Erin moaned with pleasure and blushed with embarrassment. Erin heard a similar moan escape Jan.

"Masturbate sluts" Alex commanded.

Erin looked at Jan and froze in horror. She could not believe her ears. Alex wanted them to masturbate, naked and standing in front of four other women! Erin could not bring herself to move her hands as the thought of touching herself like that filled her with shame and embarrassment. However Erin also felt a tingling thrill of excitement between her legs and a small shiver ran through her body. Oh god! She thought how can I be excited by this?

"Start Masturbating!" barked Alex loudly. "If I have to repeat myself again, I'll crop your pussies till they swell shut!"

Erin shuddered at Alex's harsh words and slowly moved her right hand to her clitoris and started rubbing herself. Out of the corners of her eyes she could see Jan rubbing herself also.

"Faster!" commanded Alex. "And don't stop till I tell you to."

Looking down, Erin blushed, and noticed a longing, provocative expression on the face of the slave kneeling before her as she looked up and into Erin's eyes. Erin's blush deepened to crimson as her embarrassment grew. Here she was standing naked, her legs spread, masturbating in front of five women while a total stranger held a vibrator in her vagina. Deep shame and excitement simultaneously filled Erin and she shuddered again with these conflicting emotions.

"Keep masturbating and remember, you don't have permission to cum," said Alex. "If you stop or cum without permission, you will be severely punished." Then to the slaves masturbating Jan and Erin, she said, "Move the vibrators in and out of their pussies." Then to Laura she said "Take over." And with that, Alex turned and left the room.

Erin was overcome with both embarrassment and excitement. As she continued to masturbate and the slave moved the vibrator in and out of her, her need to climax became overwhelming. But she didn't have permission to cum! Erin knew that very soon she would lose control and climax, even without permission. In desperation she said, "Please Mistress let me stop. Please give me permission to stop rubbing myself." But Laura only smiled and remained silent. Jan was in no better shape. She knew that it would only be moments before she too would climax under the intense stimulation being applied to her pussy.

"Please Mistress, give me permission to come!" she pleaded.

"Neither of you have earned it," was the reply from Laura. "If you come or stop you'll be punished."

But neither woman could control themselves any longer. Jan came first, crying out, "Please, I'm coming, please, Oh, god, I'm coming!" As the orgasm swept over her, the tattoos on her face darkened to black telling all in the room that she had cum. Erin climaxed moments later moaning, "Oh, no! Oh, god no!"

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers
1...1213141516...29