Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
153 Followers

After awhile, Laura opened her cell door and, without a word, Erin rose and stood outside the door, eyes downcast, waiting for another day of 'training' to begin. The first part of the morning began the same way, with the four diapered slaves showering and being re-diapered, and then fed. Jan appeared to have recovered somewhat, making eye contact with Erin as they went through the morning routine. After breakfast, Laura led Erin and Jan back to the training room to begin their next 'lesson'.

Erin had begun to deduce what was expected of them. Laura and Alex wanted them to realize that they had no control over their bodies or lives. They were slaves in every sense of the word. The Mistress fully controlled both their pleasure and pain and could dispense either when ever she wanted. There was really nothing they could do to influence this. They could only bring additional pain by not obeying. Their sole purpose in life was to pleasure other women in whatever fashion was desired. As diapered slaves, they would be catering to women with a fetish for forcing others to wet and mess themselves while delivering sexual pleasure. The women they were slated to service would control their pleasure by rewarding their ability to shame themselves by messing and wetting uncontrollably on demand. A Pavlovian response was desired by their Mistresses; the diapered slave was therefore conditioned to wet and mess herself almost uncontrollably when stimulated by the immanent act of pleasuring their Mistresses. In this way they might gain some pleasure for themselves or at least avoid punishment.

If the slave 'pleased' her Mistress she would be allowed to masturbate and cum to relieve her own sexual excitement that was (Erin believed) artificially intensified by the matter she was forced to release from her own body. If the Mistress was not pleased, the slave would be punished by remaining sexually frustrated or perhaps by other means. What worried Erin most was that she could see it would only be a matter of time before she 'broke' and was so conditioned. Worse yet, Jan was well advanced towards this state already. It would not be long before she and then Erin were forced into submission, or 'trained'.

Erin knew that if she was to retain some sense of self, she would have to 'bend' and learn to provide the desired response before it was forcibly imposed upon her. To this end, she resolved to learn to discipline herself and provide what was wanted, without breaking. She lived in the hope that Cassandra and Ellen would find a way to help her before she went insane. She also hoped that somehow Jan might bear-up, at least until the training was over, and she might better help her.

As Erin contemplated her situation, ten tunic clad slaves entered the training room and seated themselves on a row of padded chairs. "Today we'll continue our lessons on how to satisfy women," said Laura. With this, Erin heard Jan let out a small gasp and saw that she had started to urinate in her diaper. Seeing her reaction, Laura said, "Good, at least someone has been paying attention." This caused Jan to blush a deep red, as she regained control over her bladder. Looking at Erin Laura said, "However others appear to need some help." With that, Erin felt the control device on the end of her urethra become rigid, effectively opening the passage from her bladder to the outside. Looking down, Erin could see urine spreading across the lower front of her diaper and feel the warm wetness against her skin. Blushing, she looked up and saw Laura smiling.

"Time to get started," said Laura. "The one who pleasures the most slaves will get to watch the other punished, as she masturbates." The seated slaves open their legs and pulled up their tunics exposing themselves. Erin and Jan started on opposite ends of the row of women. Erin went to the first slave, knelt between her legs and kissed her vulva, blushing with shame. The girl moaned in pleasure and Erin began licking and sucking on her pussy. She was soon rewarded, as she felt the slave's body stiffen as she climaxed and let out a small cry of pleasure. Looking up, Erin saw that the tattoos on her face had darkened, confirming her orgasm.

Erin quickly moved to the next slave and began pleasuring her. Jan had also brought the slave she was pleasuring at the other end of the row to orgasm and had moved onto the next girl. Although both women were embarrassed by what they were so publicly being forced to do, they were both extremely aroused and continued to work diligently at their tasks. Erin could also feel urine continue to flood her diaper as she worked. Glancing at Jan's diaper, Erin could see that she was managing to continually urinate as she worked also.

The contest continued and after a short while, Erin found herself working shoulder to shoulder with Jan as they each tended to their fifth and last charge. At this point, Erin began to worry. Although her own sexual desire had reached a feverish pitch, she was concerned about Jan who appeared to have reached the breaking point, if she had not already crossed it. If she succeeded, Jan would be punished, and this would most likely break her for sure. Erin therefore paused, until she heard the girl Jan was pleasuring moan in orgasm, before bringing the slave she was attending to climax.

"Well it looks like we have a winner," said Laura, smiling sarcastically at Jan and Erin who sat blushing in embarrassment at what they had just done. A look of concern came over Jan's face as Laura said, "Punishment time," to Erin.

Laura led Erin to a short padded table and instructed her to stand facing the table at one end. Erin felt the nipples on her breasts become painfully erect as Laura activated the control devices embedded within them. "Bend over and lay on the table, face down!" she commanded. Erin lay on the table, her erect nipples painfully pressing into the padded surface. Laura drew Erin's arms above her head and fastened her wrists to the other end of the table using leather cuffs. She then fastened Erin's torso to the table with a wide strap, securing her to the surface. Unfastening her diaper, Laura pulled the back down, exposing Erin's buttocks and vulva. Erin blushed in embarrassment at the thought of having everyone in the room see her exposed in this manner.

Erin could feel urine trickle out of her open urethra and down her exposed vulva and onto the diaper adding to her humiliation. Taking a waxy looking T-shaped butt plug, Laura squirted some lubricating jelly onto Erin's rectum and inserted the device into her ass. Erin felt a slight burning sensation as the butt plug was placed inside her. "A little something to heat up your interest," said Laura. "It's made of an irritant that causes a burning sensation. The material is pressure activated and melts as you move and squeeze your buttocks, releasing the irritant."

Removing the leather belt from her jumpsuit, Laura said, looking at Jan, "You may masturbate now." With this she began to whip Erin's exposed bottom with the belt-like whip. Jan overcome with excitement from her previous ministrations of the slaves stuck her hand down the front of her diaper and began masturbating furiously. Blushing with embarrassment and moaning with pleasure she said, "Please Mistress, let me cum. Please give me permission to cum! I need to cum so bad."

Laura paused between each stroke of the whip, laying a neat and precise pattern of red stripes across Erin's buttocks and thighs. Erin squirmed with each stroke, her breath taken away by the sudden shock of pain. As each lash landed on her exposed bottom, she instinctively squeezed her buttocks together, releasing the irritant which ran down the crack of her ass and onto her vulva and clitoris. Erin gasped in pain; her entire backside and pussy felt as if it were on fire. Inside, Erin's colon felt as if someone had stuck a hot iron rod into her bottom. If this was not enough, her erect nipples chaffed painfully against the padded surface of the table as if she were rubbing them against sandpaper. Tears ran down Erin's cheeks as Laura continued whipping her.

"What will you do to pay for your pleasure?" asked Laura nonchalantly to the pleading Jan, who was furiously masturbating."

"Anything, I'll do anything," replied Jan, "please, please, just give me permission to cum!"

"Anything, huh?" said Laura. "Good, my arm tires. You have permission to cum, now!"

Jan explosively climaxed at the word 'now', crying out, "Oh, God, it feels so good!" Jan's facial tattoos turned dark black and she blushed in shame at what she had done.

"Get up and come here!" commanded Laura. Handing the whip to Jan she said, "Whip her."

Jan stood dumb founded, holding the whip in her hands and staring at Erin. She started to cry as she remembered her words; 'I'll do anything' echo in her mind.

"Now!" barked Laura. "You said you would do anything to cum, so have at it, before I whip you both." Seeing she had little choice, Jan lifted the whip and lamely struck Erin. "Harder!" commanded Laura. "Harder!"

Jan lifted the whip striking Erin harder. Erin squirmed this time with the pain of the lashing and urine flowed from between her legs. "Again, harder!" said Laura. Jan kept lashing Erin again and again, as Laura directed her strokes. Erin's buttocks and thighs became bright red and tears streamed down her face. After what seemed like forever, Laura said, "Enough!" Jan collapsed on the floor and began to sob.

"Change and diaper them," Laura instructed one of the slaves. When you're done, feed them so they'll be ready for more instruction this afternoon." With that, she walked out of the room with the other nine slaves in tow.

The slave removed the butt plug and un-strapped Erin from the table, helping her up. Erin wiped the tears from her face, and after she had recovered bent down, naked and took the sobbing Jan in her arms. "Its OK Jan, its OK," she said.

"Oh, Erin I'm so sorry! She forced me to. I would never hurt you. I'm so sorry," cried Jan.

"Its OK," repeated Erin. "I'm OK. You didn't hurt me. I'm OK"

Jan turned and put her arms around Erin's neck and buried her face in her breasts. Erin could feel her tears on her skin as Jan wept. After awhile, Jan stopped crying and both women stood up.

The slave said, "My name is Cindy, lets get you cleaned up."

"OK, Cindy," said Erin.

Cindy let them both shower and after they dried off, Erin said "You better do me first, before I leak all over."

Erin got up onto one of the changing tables and Cindy placed a new diaper on her. Erin's bottom felt hot and sore, but at least the water in the shower had washed away most of the irritant so that her pussy and ass were no longer burning. The diaper felt rough against her abused ass, but Erin was thankful that at least she had something to absorb the urine that kept flowing from her open urethra. When Cindy was done with Erin, Jan got up onto the table, and Cindy changed her also so that she was clean and dry. This done, she escorted Jan and Erin to the feeding area. After getting their food, the three women sat down to eat.

This was the first opportunity Erin had, had to talk to one of the slave-girls since getting to Zax Castle. She found out that Cindy had been a slave for about eight years. Originally she had belonged to one of the Mistresses who was a member of Zax, but had been sold to Zax about five years ago. Her crime had been assisting someone in a fraudulent transaction, and to Erin's surprise, she acknowledged her guilt in the matter. "I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I wanted the money. I didn't expect to be punished so severely, though," said Cindy lowering her eyes.

"So what do they have you do here?" Erin asked Cindy.

"Entertain the members and their guests, and help out with the training of new slaves like yourselves," she said.

"What kind of entertainment?" said Erin, suspecting the answer.

"Sex," said Cindy. "Most of the Zax's members and guests are into the kinky stuff. You name it, it goes on."

"Such as?" pressed Erin.

"S&M, you know, cropping, lashing, riding the horse, that kind of stuff," said Cindy

"You mean torture," said Jan perking up.

"Well, not exactly," said Cindy. "I guess you could call it that, but no one really gets hurt."

"And why's that," said Jan.

"We're just too valuable. If a slave gets sick, it's a big deal. If one dies, it's a crisis. Each one of us is worth a small fortune. You," she said pointing at Erin and Jan, "are each probably worth ten of us."

"So were you trained, also?" asked Erin.

"Yes, but not like you. I was taught to service women, like you, but not to loose control of my bodily functions."

"Oh god!" said Jan. "Why are they forcing us to do that?"

"Because you are being trained for the really kinky stuff, for the heavy fetish crowd; they like to see girls mess and wet themselves on demand. I guess they get off on it. It requires greater conditioning of the slave however. By comparison, all we have to do is just take the punishment that's given to us; you have to do both, and sometimes worse, to satisfy your Mistress," said Cindy.

"After a pause, she added, "With us, the punishment hurts, but it usually only lasts a few minutes or an hour or so at most. With you, sometimes they will punish you for days."

"Yes" agreed Erin. "We've already seen that."

****************************

After lunch, Erin and Jan were brought back to the training room where Laura continued their 'instruction'. This turned out to be more of the same routine. And so it went, day after day. Erin soon noticed that each 'day' followed the same pattern. Here she used the word 'day' to represent a repeating series of events. For in the windowless dungeon, Erin had no real way of measuring the passage of time. For all she knew, they could be sleeping during daylight hours, and eating and working when it was dark outside. With this said, their day (morning) began with a diaper change and a shower followed by breakfast and training (which included some kind of punishment); a 'break' in the afternoon, during which they ate again (lunch); followed by yet more training. At the end of the day (evening), they would be allowed to clean up and change into clean diapers. After that they were given dinner.

Their food was even more monotonous than their routine. Without fail they were given some sort of corn-based concoction. Although Erin liked corn, she soon grew tired of it and began to eat mechanically, hardly tasting the food on her tray. This was not to say that their meals were of poor quality or flavorless. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, Erin had to admit, that the quality and taste were quite good. If it wasn't for the lack of variety, eating would have been the one good thing in their otherwise unpleasant and harsh existence. But, then Erin supposed, that was probably the point. They were denied the one thing that might bring them some happiness, outside of physical pleasure. Erin realized that this was not mere maliciousness on Alex's and Laura's part. For by denying them all other pleasures it forced them to focus on the one they could have: an orgasm. As a result Erin found that her libido had gone into overdrive. She always seemed to be horny and craved sex constantly. She would have to be careful, since her preoccupation with sex was becoming obsessive. If she allowed herself to be consumed by it, she would soon be a broken and craven woman.

At night, Erin and Jan would be placed into their cells alone, where they would fall into an exhausted sleep. Erin however was plagued by bizarre dreams. One in particular seemed to occur over and over again. It was the dream where she could see Lisa's left hand waving at her, naked fingers curling into a claw that rapidly approached her face, as if to tear and scratch it. Erin would invariably wake from this dream, perspiring and shaking. Sitting up on her small cot, she would rub her face until her body and emotions clamed. During these waking moments, alone in her cell, Erin would think about her situation and hope that Cassandra and Ellen might find some way to help her. These were the dark hours, for intellectually Erin knew there was little hope of this happening. It took all her courage and fortitude to hold on and Erin wondered how long she could last. Hold on, she willed herself. And think; for somewhere in the tangled mess of her former life lay the solution. She must puzzle it out, or all was lost for sure!

Laura left the control device on her urethra open for about a week. This and the relentless training wore Erin down, since she was constantly wet and uncomfortable. It also meant that she was invariably the one to get punished for not performing satisfactorily. Eventually though, Erin learned what was required to cope. She still found messing and wetting herself deliberately difficult, but she managed to master this 'skill'. Every morning upon waking, she would kneel in her cell and relieve herself. During training she learned to wet herself when required and be 'rewarded'. What she could never overcome was her sense of embarrassment at doing these things and the intense sexual arousal that accompanied these acts. Every time was just as shameful and disturbingly exciting as the first. However, through it all, Erin somehow managed to hold on. She was not sure if this was due to her late night meditations, mere willpower, or just plain stubbornness. Most likely it was a combination of all three. Whatever the reason, she managed to persist, and remain sane.

After several weeks, Erin and Jan's training was complete. At this point they started spending their days with the two other diapered slaves, Pam and Kelly. Their training continued, but took on a more instructional tone. The finer details of pleasuring women were taught to them, and Erin was allowed to exercise along with the other women to remain fit and healthy. They were also given time alone, together to relax. It was here that Erin learned more about the two other diapered captives, what was expected of them, and Zax.

Erin found out that Pam and Kelly used to belong to a high level Mistress named Tana. Tana had sold them to Zax after the deaths of two other diapered slaves, owned by another Mistress named Yelena. Erin immediately recognized the significance of this information. The timing was just too perfect to be coincidental. She was convinced that she and Jan had been set up to replace these lost slaves.

Erin also learned about Pam and Kelly. Pam was the oldest of the four women; in her early forties she was still quite beautiful. Her figure was similar to Erin's, voluptuous with large full breasts and wide hips. She was a little shorter than Erin with blond hair and brown eyes. Kelly was about Erin's age. She had become a slave when she was just slightly older than Jan, and was also quite stunning, being tall and athletic with full breasts. Both women had been convicted of financial fraud. In truth they had been accessories to these crimes, not realizing what their partners were doing, they had taken the fall. Because of the amounts involved they had been sentenced to diapered servitude. Pam had been enslaved for 15 years, Kelly for six.

"So you were set up too," said Erin, after relating her story and Jan's to Pam and Kelly.

"Yes," said Pam. "We were set up. Though not quite as unwittingly as you. I at least suspected something was wrong. I was just too naïve at the time and did nothing till it was too late."

"Same here," said Kelly.

"Did you know the other slaves and how they died?" asked Erin.

"Yes," said Pam. Though none of us were owned by Zax at the time, we were all frequently at the castle at the same time for parties and to entertain important guests. Rachel and Naomi were both about Kelly's age. About eight months ago, Rachel died in a boating accident. Her Mistress is well known for being careless, damn her. She was having a large party aboard her cruise ship and thought it would be fun to have sex while jet skiing. Apparently, she lost control in the middle of the ocean and flipped the ski. I don't know if Rachel died instantly or not, but the word is they search for days before they recovered her body."

zeta515
zeta515
153 Followers
1...1516171819...29