Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
152 Followers

"Great," said Erin, "I'm screwed."

"Unfortunately I must agree with you," said Cassandra.

****************************

Back in the courtroom events proceeded swiftly. Cassandra tried to protest World's position and argue against such an extreme sentence, but to no avail.

"Rise," said the JI to Erin. "Having been found guilty of fraud and theft with extenuating circumstances, I sentence you to diapered servitude. Bailiff, please take custody of the defendant."

Two large athletic women in police uniforms came forward, and surrounded Erin, and handcuffed her.

"This sentence is to be carried out immediately," continued the JI. "The slave is to suffer public humiliation within five days and be sold at public auction immediately thereafter. Defendant's property is also to be sold at the same auction. All proceeds are to be turned over to World Life Incorporated, minus court costs. Bailiff, please remove the slave for immediate execution of sentence. This case is now closed."
Chapter 2: Induction

Erin had worn a conservative gray suit with knee length skirt, white blouse, and white pantyhose to court that day. Looking down at the cold shiny handcuff's that encircled her wrists, she could make out parts of the gold necklace that hung over her heart. Erin felt strange as her sentence had been passed. Although she was extremely upset at the outcome and in tears, part of her was excited, sexually excited. This frightened her more than what awaited. Her fantasies of punishment seem to rise within her as the prospect for their realization loomed in her immediate future.

The two bailiffs escorted Erin through double doors at one end of the courtroom and into a long featureless but well lit off-white hallway. Erin looked back over her shoulder before passing through the double doors at Cassandra and Ellen. Both women were conferring with each other and seemed equally upset over Erin's fate. Cassandra glanced over at Erin, giving her a sympathetic look. Erin's view of the courtroom was suddenly cut off as the double doors swung shut behind her. The bailiffs, one on each side of Erin and lightly holding her forearms, escorted her down the hallway.

Scrawled in black letters on one side of the walls were the words 'Hall Of Shame'. Erin glanced at this bit of graffiti and her trepidation and excitement grew. The scene reminded her of a hospital, perhaps a mental ward. Everything felt unreal and she felt that perhaps she was psychotic or maybe even insane. Maybe the bailiffs surrounding her were taking her for treatment and she would soon discover that she had been imagining everything.

As she walked down the hallway, Erin became conscious of the feel of her fine clothes and she realized that she was quite sane and her situation was all too real. This would probably be the last time she would wear 'normal' clothes again she thought. Erin was especially aware of the feel of her panties and stockings, their smooth silky caress against her skin. Although, she could hardly believe it, she wondered momentarily how the diapers that would soon replace them would feel. These brief thoughts made her vulva twitch in anticipation and Erin could feel her pussy becoming wet. Erin felt her knees become weak and she was glad of the support the bailiffs unknowingly offered.

At the end of the hallway was a pair of double doors through which the bailiffs ushered Erin. In side was a small room with a desk, behind which two more police officers were seated. The bailiff on Erin's right handed an information cube to one of the officers seated at the desk. She activated the cube and scanned its contents then looked up and spoke to Erin.

"Erin Brooke?" she said.

"Yes," replied Erin meekly.

"You have been sentenced by the state to diapered servitude after being found guilty of fraud by a judicial panel of your peers. Your sentence is to commence immediately" began the officer. "From now on you are stripped of all rights and are the property of the state. Since the first part of your sentence calls for public humiliation within five days, I am required by law to inform you of the following. First, there are five stages in the procedure you are about to undergo. They are induction, inducement, preparation, humiliation, and auction. You are currently at stage one, induction. This stage requires that you be physically prepared as a slave. You will receive the customary physical preparation, which includes the installation of control devices and identifying tattoos. Second, you can then proceed directly to stage three, preparation, and then onto the final two stages by voluntarily requesting public humiliation at the end of this stage. Any questions?"

"Request public humiliation?" asked Erin. "What happens if I don't?"

"You will then proceed to stage two, inducement. There the state will have five days to obtain a request from you. If you have not made such a request in five days, you will be sent directly to auction" answered the officer.

A glimmer of hope filled Erin. She had witnessed only one public humiliation, when she was in high school. Her civics class had taken the required field trip as part of the course. A public humiliation could consist of anything from a bare bottom spanking to a full purge. As the name suggested this was carried out in a public square reserved for such punishments, and anyone could attend. Since Erin was sure that she would be receiving a full purge, the worst possible punishment, she was eager to forgo such an ordeal. Full purges required that the person being punished urinate and expel an enema uncontrollably in full public view and afterward, to bring herself to full orgasm, also in public view.

Erin remembered her field trip where she had witnessed a full purge. A young woman, probably in her mid twenties at the time, was led into the public square. She was naked except for a small apron that covered her lower front. A tube ran out of her buttocks and up to a clear enema bag, full of solution and attached to a pole that she held horizontally across the back of her shoulders. Another tube came from under her apron and ran to a second bag containing yellow fluid. The woman's abdomen was severely distended and she was covered in perspiration. As she walked cramped over, her full breasts swayed displaying erect nipples.

As the guards came to a stop the woman looked around wildly searching for escape, but none was to be found. The crowd laughed at her enjoying her embarrassment and discomfort. Erin remembered becoming strangely excited, to the point where she had to look away. The intensity of her sexual feelings made her swoon. The next thing she remembered was looking up when the woman cried out with what must have been an intense orgasm. Shocked by her feelings, Erin put the memory out of her mind, until now.

"So you mean I can forego the public humiliation?" inquired Erin.

"Only if you can make it through the inducement stage" answered the officer. "There is no record of anyone having done so, to date. Any more questions?"

Crestfallen, Erin turned pale and just shook her head.

"Fine," replied the officer. "Take her to prep room one," she ordered the bailiffs.

The bailiffs led Erin to the right towards yet another set of double doors with a large 'one' painted in blue above them. Inside Erin found a large room resembling an old-style operating room. The wall to her right was glass from floor to ceiling, but the area on the other side must have been dark since the glass appeared black. About five feet from the glass wall and in the center of the room stood a padded adjustable table surrounded by instruments. Above the table was a bright circular light. To her immediate right, stood a mobile instrument station with electronic equipment. On the floor next to the instruments was a thick black rubber mat. To Erin's left was a narrow stainless steel table about four feet long with plastic boxes on it. Along the far wall was a sink and cabinets full of what looked like medical supplies.

A blond technician dressed in a white jump suit with a nametag that read Susan, looked up from the instrument station where she was laying out things and spoke to the bailiffs escorting Erin. "You can remove her handcuffs and leave" she said.

The bailiffs nodded and removed the cuffs, turned and then departed without a word. Erin unconsciously rubbed her wrists. "Remove all your clothes and place them in the containers on the table. Place any jewelry in the small red container," said the technician to Erin.

Erin blushed and hesitated. She had never been naked in front of another adult woman, at least not since she was a small child. Susan noticed her hesitation and said in a severe commanding voice, "Did you hear what I said? You better learn to quickly obey instructions if you know what's good for you. Otherwise things are going to get very unpleasant very fast."

Erin's blush deepened and she stammered a "Yes ma'am" as she turned to face the table. First she removed the few pieces of jewelry she was wearing and placed then into the small container as requested. Next she removed her shoes, jacket, skirt and panty hose. Finally she could delay the inevitable no longer and removed her bra and panties. This done, she turned around fully naked to face the technician. As she did, the thought of being naked in front of another adult woman filled Erin's mind and excited her, causing her vulva to twitch in anticipation and her nipples to become erect and hard.

To her surprise and complete embarrassment the glass was no longer dark. On the other side stood April, Lisa, Candy, Ellen, Cassandra, and a woman she had never seen before who was also wearing a white jumpsuit. Erin's blush deepened even further as she had not expected this. April looked at her and smiled, turned and spoke to Lisa who also smiled. She could not hear what they said, but she suspected they could hear everything in the room where she stood. Confusion mixed with her embarrassment, especially at seeing Lisa's happy composure and close proximity to April.

Susan sensed Erin's confusion and said, "Your victim's have the right to witness your punishment. This is after all a humiliation, and we try and make it as shameful and embarrassing as possible."

"But...," stammered Erin.

"No buts about it!" said Susan cutting off Erin. "You should have thought about the 'buts' before you stole that money. Now you're going to get what you deserve."

Tears started to roll down Erin's red cheeks and she lowered her head and placed her hands over her eyes. She had not expected this at all. She assumed that she would have possibly been given a medical exam and then placed into diapers, what ever that actually meant. But she was beginning to see that things were not going to be quite that straight forward or easy.

Susan walked over to the plastic boxes containing Erin's clothes, picked up each item and made some notes into an information cube. When she got to Erin's panties, she held them up and looked at the egg-white wet spot in the crotch area. "Hmm," she remarked, "Aren't we excited! I think you might be enjoying this."

Erin blushed again and saw April's smile widen. Susan turned as another technician walked into the room and handed her the information cube where she had just finished recording Erin's possessions. "Take this and the boxes to the auctioneer's office," she commanded. The other woman nodded and moved to gather up the boxes containing Erin's clothes.

Susan turned to Erin and said, "Go and stand on that black mat, facing the glass."

Erin did as she was told. Susan walked over and stood in front of Erin and said, "I need to do a full body cavity search. Open your mouth."

Confused, Erin opened her mouth. Susan took what looked like a tongue depressor and placed it into Erin's mouth. "Good," she said. "Now turn around and bend over and grab your ankles."

Erin more embarrassed than ever complied, realizing that her ass and pussy would be on full display to the spectators behind the glass, if Susan moved. Susan, stepping to one side, placed a latex glove on her right hand and expertly popped the cap from a tube of lubricating jelly with her left. She placed a small amount of the jelly on the index finger of the gloved hand and remarked, "Given how wet your pussy is, I won't need much of this."

Erin was by now completely humiliated. She winched slightly as she felt the index finger of the technician brush her vulva and enter her vagina. She felt Susan's finger move slowly in and out of her vagina as she search for what obviously was not there. As Susan removed her finger, she ran it up and across the lips of Erin's vagina until she reached her clitoris, which she rubbed slightly. Despite herself, Erin became even more excited and let out a small moan. Susan, suddenly stopped her ministrations and said, "You must still be a virgin, judging by the tightness of your pussy."

Erin did not reply and Susan proceeded to place a large amount of lubricating jelly on the index finger of her gloved hand. She then squirted some jelly directly over Erin's exposed rectum, and before Erin could say anything, deftly stuck her finger into Erin's rectum. Again, Susan moved her finger slowly in and out. The slow rhythmic motion excited Erin some more, despite herself.

Finally, Susan slowly removed her finger and said, "stand up and turn around." Again, Erin complied. Behind the glass she could see Lisa giggling and Candy absent mindedly licking her lips as if in anticipation of something better to come. Cassandra and Ellen looked grave and were conferring with the technician, who was acting as their escort and guide by answering questions about what was happening to Erin.

****************************

"You have to understand," the escort said to Ellen, "that she no longer has any rights. The procedure she is undergoing is designed to be as humiliating as possible; its part of the punishment and its going to get much worse before it's over."

Ellen responded, "If it wasn't for the responsibility to our shareholders, I would leave and take everyone here with me. At least that would spare the poor girl some embarrassment, however minor." She then turned to Cassandra and said, "When this is over and we get back to the office, I want you to continue investigating this case. There is something fishy about the whole thing and I want to know what it is."

"I'm afraid it's pointless," replied Cassandra, "even if by some miracle we could prove she was innocent it's too late. Erin is now a slave and will remain so for the rest of her life."

"I don't care," answered Ellen, "we may not be able to help her, but at least we can find what the truth is concerning this whole affair. At a minimum that's our duty to the company and to Erin."

Cassandra just shook her head and looked at the escort. Meanwhile, Lisa, who was now holding onto April's arm, giggling like a teenager, and wiggling in excitement, asked the escort, "What's going to happen next?"

"The escort replied, "Well, the technician, Susan, is going to complete her body search by asking some questions. There is information that the slave is a virgin, and if so, that will significantly increase her value at auction. In order to insure the truthfulness of the answers, Susan will be placing sensors into the slave's anus and vagina and around her head. These are connected to the equipment on the left where the accuracy of the answers given is determined."

"Sort of like an old fashioned lie-detector," said Lisa.

"Yes," replied the escort, "very similar, but infinitely more accurate."

Ellen visibly cringed when the escort used the word 'slave' to refer to Erin. "Enough chit-chat" she said looking angrily at Lisa. "We are here to observe, not talk."

April, Candy and Lisa looked at each other, but said nothing.

****************************

Susan went around and stood behind Erin. "Bend over and grab your ankles again," said Susan. Erin complied as Susan removed what looked like two metal cylinders about half an inch in diameter and about three inches long. Attached to one end of each cylinder were wires terminated with electrical connectors. Susan plugged these wires into the back of the instruments on her right and proceeded to coat the cylinders with lubricating jelly. When she was finished, she used her left hand to separate the lips of Erin's vagina and stuck her still gloved index finger into Erin's pussy. After moving her finger in and out for a few seconds, she grabbed one of the cylinders and slid it into Erin's vagina. Next, she squirted some more jelly into the crack of Erin's ass and slid her finger into Erin's rectum. Moving her finger around and in and out, she sought to stretch the opening slightly by relaxing the mussel holding it closed.

Erin continued in her state of embarrassment as the ordeal continued and tears rolled down her cheeks. She was also confused by Lisa's obvious light-hearted attitude and her friendly relationship with April. Although she could not hear what was said behind the glass, it was becoming obvious that Lisa and April were friends, very good friends. Erin did not have time to continue with this train of thought. She heard Susan say from behind her, "I need you to bear down now like you are trying to expel during a bowel movement. This second sensor is a little large and you have a tight ass as well as a tight vagina. If you don't cooperate, this could be painful."

Since Erin already had enough problems, she had no wish to make things worse, so she did as Susan asked. "Good," said Susan, "a little harder." Erin felt the cylinder slide into her rectum as Susan said, "Great! Let's continue. Stand up straight."

The sensors in her rectum and vagina felt cold, but at the same time, their slight movements inside her, in response to her own body movements, further stimulated Erin sexually. The thought of having foreign objects inside her also served to turn Erin on.

Susan placed an elastic band containing wires connected to the same machine around Erin's head. "I'm going to ask you some questions now," said Susan. "The sensors I just placed around your head and in your pussy and ass are connected to these instruments to your right. They will let me know if your response is truthful or not."

"If you should lie, the sensor in your rectum will open and deposit a suppository inside you and give you a small electric shock, like this," she said pressing a button on the instrument panel. Erin felt a sensation similar to that of thick salve being placed in her bottom followed by a brief painful electric shock to her clitoris. Erin let out a sharp yelp of pain in response.

"The suppositories are slow but very powerful and cause severe cramping. You already have one inside you. I suggest you answer truthfully, or you are going to have a very bad time when we are done," said Susan. "Also squeeze your ass cheeks together. I don't want the sensor in your ass or vagina to come out if you lie. I will be very displeased if it does."

Erin nodded her head indicating that she understood and squeezed her buttocks together. Susan said, "Good, let's begin. Answer each question yes or no. Your name is Erin Brooke?"

"Yes.," answered Erin.

"You were employed by World Life?"

"Yes."

"You were convicted of financial fraud by a judicial investigation?"

"Yes."

Another glimmer of hoped filled Erin's mind. If Susan asked if she were guilty, maybe it was not too late to get out of this yet, she thought. Erin's hopes were immediately dashed by Susan's next question.

"You are twenty-six years old?"

"Yes."

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes," replied Erin, blushing a deep red. Behind the glass she could see April smile at her, while Lisa and Candy looked at each other and giggled.

zeta515
zeta515
152 Followers
1...34567...29