Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

Erin never realized that there were groups of people like Sandy who flowed in and out of detainment for minor transgressions of society's rules. It seemed so contrary to the New Social Contract, or at least Erin's idea of it. However, here in detention she had stumbled across a sort of underclass of the under-educated and under-employed who (due to boredom or too much free time, or whatever) were constantly in trouble, albeit minor trouble. In a way it made sense. This was exactly the problem the Venkatesan Modification was designed to address: keeping antisocial behavior in check, especially by those so predisposed. What surprised Erin was that once someone was punished, they would misbehave again. This ran contrary to what she had been led to believe concerning the New Social Contract and the Servitude Laws. Perhaps she was just naïve or had led too sheltered a life. On the other had, maybe things were not quite as they seemed.

Erin was even more surprised that there should be another person like herself here at the same time she was. Given the almost non-existent rate of serious crime, it would be very unlikely that even someone like Sandy would meet someone like herself. It would therefore be incredible that two women, both convicted of a serious crime, would be here at the exact same time. The odds were astronomical that this would happen. Yet it had. This troubled Erin more than any of the surprises she had experienced today.

Erin said to Sandy, "You said there was some one else like me here also?"

"Yes," replied Sandy. "I saw her earlier. She was sitting on the floor in the far corner hugging her knees. Her head was down, so I didn't see her face. I didn't think anything about it at the time, but it sure seems unusual, that I would see two girls on the same day in your situation after so many times here without ever having met anyone like you."

"Do you think we could find her?" asked Erin.

"I don't see why not," said Sandy. "They put everyone here during feeding time. The only reason she wouldn't be here is if they have already taken her to her punishment, and that's unlikely since it's too late in the day for that."

"Good," said Erin, "let's see if we can find her."

The two women started out across the room, Erin following Sandy to the corner of the room where Sandy had last seen the woman. Luck was with them, for the woman was still there, head resting on the knees of her bent legs. She was seated in the corner of the room, alone and partially hidden by the tables. Erin could also see that she was crying quietly as they approached.

"Hi," said Erin approaching the woman, who continued crying without looking up. "Are you OK?" she said, slightly louder. The woman looked up, startled to see them there. Tears ran down her cheeks, which bore the same tattoos as Erin's. The woman was actually a young girl, about nineteen, Erin guessed. She wiped her eyes and blinked at Erin and Sandy. Erin repeated, "Are you OK?"

"No," she finally replied, "I can't believe they did all those terrible things to me," she added, still crying a little.

"I know," said Erin. "Can we help you?"

"Nobody can help me," she said, starting to cry again. Erin feeling sorry for her and knowing what she had just gone through, sat down on the floor besides her and put her arms around the girl. The girl buried her face in Erin's breasts and began to sob. Erin stroked her short brown hair, cut in the same style as her own, and tried to comfort her. After a while the girl stopped crying and looked at Erin. "My name is Erin, and this is Sandy," said Erin.

The girl looked at Erin and noticed that she was wearing the same outfit and had the same haircut and tattoos. "Did they...did you...?" she began.

"Yes," answered Erin.

Apparently comforted by the idea that she was not alone in her predicament, the girl stopped crying and said, "My name is Jan."

"Hi, Jan," said Erin. "Are you OK, now?"

"Better," said Jan. "Thank, you."

Sandy said, "I saw you earlier, but it wasn't till I met Erin that I understood why you were dressed the way you are."

Jan looked around the room, confused at seeing all the women in different colored jumpsuits, but no one else, except Erin, who was dressed like her. Sandy seeing her confusion said, "I see you're a first timer too."

Jan looked confused and said, "Yes." Sandy went on to explain what the different colored jumpsuits meant and her own situation. When she finished, Jan nodded and looked at Erin and said, "But you're like me, what happened to you?"

Erin briefly explained what had happened to her and how she had met Sandy, and how Sandy had said there was another person dressed like Erin in the room, and how they decided to go looking for her. When she was done, Jan said, "Thanks, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come along."

"So, how did you end up here?" asked Erin.

"I was sold," said Jan.

"Sold?" said Erin and Sandy at the same time in surprise.

"Yes. The headmistress at my school, Mary Harvard, is good friends with this society lady. They apparently belong to the same club. The girls at school said it's some kind of kinky sex club. Anyways, the society lady offered my headmistress a lot of money if she would arrange for me to be sentenced as a slave, for some crime. So, about a month ago, just after I turned 18, but before I could graduate, I was detained on charges that I broke into the school's information center and tried to steal a lot of money. The rest is history," she explained.

"How did you find out about this?" asked Sandy.

"My headmistress, Natasha, told me so before the police took me to detention."

Incredulous, Erin asked, "Didn't you tell this to the authorities?"

"Of course, I did, but they didn't believe me. The records showed that only I could have taken the money. They recovered most of it, from some bank in Canada, I believe."

"Tell me," said Erin beginning to get suspicious, "Did the headmistress say why she selected you?"

"She said that the society lady came to the school often to look over the girls, she had seen me, liked the way I looked, and chose me from among the other girls."

"Do you know this woman's name?" asked Erin.

"No," replied Jan.

"Have you ever seen her?" said Erin.

"Yes, once." said Jan. "I saw her talking to Headmistress Natasha on the way to class."

"How do you know it was her and not someone else?" asked Erin.

"Well, the other girls pointed her out, and said she was the one Headmistress Natasha had sex with."

"What did she look like?" inquired Erin.

"She was tall, with the reddest hair I have ever seen," said Jan.

Sandy and Erin looked at each other, each woman following the same line of thought. "Seems like this April, is a busy person," said Sandy.

Jan looked at both woman and asked, "Do you know this woman?"

"Maybe," replied Erin. "Listen, I know we've only met and I have no right to ask you this, and I'll understand if you don't want to answer, but please try to. Are you a virgin by any chance?"

Jan looked at her startled and said "How did you know that?"

"I'll explain later" said Erin. "However I think we've both been framed and we're going to have to be tough if we're going to have any hope of getting out of this mess."

A bell suddenly rang and all the women started moving towards the wall where the food dispensers were. "Dinner time," announced Sandy. The three women joined the crowd at the dispensers and waited for their turn. When Erin's turn came, Sandy instructed her to place her right hand on the small square black plate next to the dispenser slot on the wall. Erin did as instructed and after about 20 seconds a tray of food slid out of the wall onto the stainless steel shelf. After Sandy and Jan got their food the three women walked over to an empty table and sat down to eat. As there were many more tables in the room than occupants, they essentially had a private table.

Erin looked at her food. The tray contained a large bowl of what looked and smelled like cream of corn soup and a large piece of corn bread. A large bottle of water was also included to wash the meal down with. Jan's meal looked identical. Sandy however, had received a chicken salad, muffin, and tea. Jan making the same observation as Erin about the food asked, "How does it know what to give us?"

"Your hand print," replied Sandy. "Almost everybody gets the same food, however if you need a special diet, it's programmed into the dispensers which identify you by your hand print. Erin was hungry after her "cleaning out" and started eating the food. It proved to be better tasting than it looked. Jan also appeared to be hungry and tore into her food. The three women talked as they ate and Erin learned some more about Jan. Like most girls, she had been raised by her parents, until she was 12. At this age, she departed from home and entered boarding school as was traditional. Jan was just 18, and still had a somewhat girlish figure. Her breasts were firm, but had not yet completely matured. Jan had been a good student at school and studied hard. She also had few friends and was somewhat of a loner. Jan had hoped to go to college when she graduated from high school, but that clearly wasn't going to happen.

After, the women finished eating, another bell sounded. Sandy picked up her tray and placed it into another slot located in the wall adjacent to the wall containing the food dispensers. Erin and Jan followed suit. When they turned around, five women in white technician uniforms had entered the room. One of them blew a short burst on a whistle and announced, "Line up on the colored line matching your jumpsuit!"

The women began to segregate themselves. Since, Sandy wore a different color jumpsuit than Erin and Jan, Erin bid her goodbye, giving her a hug and saying, "Thanks, Sandy, I'll always be grateful."

Sandy returned the hug and said, "Good luck."

When the women were lined up, one of the technicians came forward and said, "Yellow, follow me!" All the women in yellow jumpsuits turned and followed the technician out of the room. The same procedure was repeated for the orange and magenta clad women.

Erin looked around the nearly empty room. Besides one technician, only Jan and she were left. The remaining technician turned out to be Susan. "Oh, no, not her again," said Jan. Erin squeezed her hand reassuringly and told her to listen, keep quiet, and not get them into trouble. Jan did as instructed and remained quiet as she stood close besides Erin.

"Well, I see you found each other," said Susan to Erin and Jan.

Erin just looked at Susan and nodded. "Decision, time," Susan announced. "You have completed stage one of the process. You can request to be humiliated now, or proceed to inducement."

Erin had been thinking about this. The officer had said that no one had successfully made it through the inducement stage, but maybe she was bluffing. In either case, Erin didn't feel she had much to lose either way. Besides, she felt she needed to try and fight back in any way she could. She had discussed this with Jan after their meal, and Jan had agreed with Erin.

"Well?" asked Susan.

"We have decided not to request humiliation," replied Erin.

Susan smiled and said, "You will."

Erin and Jan looked at each other, but remained silent.

"Very well," said Susan. "It's too late to start now, but we'll have plenty of time in the morning. Follow me."

Erin and Jan followed Susan through the same door that the other women had exited and into yet another white hallway filled with metal doors. About halfway down the hall, Susan stopped and opened one of the doors. Inside was a cell about 5 feet by 10 feet in size. The floor was padded with a gray mat about two inches thick. Susan motioned for the women to enter the room. "This is where you'll spend the night," she said. "Let's get you ready for bed."

Susan motioned for Jan to stand against the far wall. She then produced what looked like a set of boxing gloves with no thumb, from a slot in the wall near the door. She told Jan to extend her arms, and when she complied, Susan placed the gloves over her hands and secured them at her wrists. Susan then repeated the same procedure with Erin.

The inside of the gloves felt soft and fluffy, and they effectively incased Erin's hands in a round ball rendering then useless. Erin would not even be able to remove them without assistance. "What are these for?" asked Jan.

"You'll see," said Susan cryptically.

Susan then directed Jan and Erin to sit on the padded floor with their backs against opposite walls. When the women were seated, Susan pressed a button on the outside wall and two sets of metal bars descended from the ceiling, separating Jan and Erin and leaving a "dead" space about three feet wide in the center of the cell. Susan pressed another button and the ceiling descended until it was about four feet from the floor.

"Good night," she said closing the door.

The room was dark, but not so much so that Erin could not see Jan. "Why did she do that?" said Jan referring to the metal bars and low ceiling.

"I don't know" said Erin looking at the bars. "It's clear Susan wants to keep us apart, that much is obvious. As for the ceiling, your guess is as good as mine."

"What do you think they are going to do to us tomorrow?" asked Jan.

"I don't know, but it's probably not going to be pleasant," said Erin.

The women talked for a while, but both had, had a long day and soon they lay on their sides and went to sleep. Some time later, Erin awoke to the sound of her name. It was Jan calling softly from across the room. "Erin!" she said.

"Yes," said Erin "Are you OK?"

"No, I need to use the bathroom real bad."

Erin realized her predicament as she suddenly felt her own bladder calling out for relief. "I know," she replied, "I have to go too."

"What shall we do?" asked Jan.

"I don't think there is much we can do, but try and hold it," said Erin. Erin had no idea how much time had passed, but she had a feeling that it would be a long wait for morning.

"I don't think I can hold it much longer. I need to pee and have a bowel movement real bad" replied Jan. "Do you think we can get these clothes off?

"I don't think so," said Erin, "Especially with these gloves on."

Both women tried to pull the gloves off, but they were fastened too securely. Jan started to sweat lightly in her discomfort as the pressure in her bladder increased along with the cramps in her belly. Soon Erin began to feel cramps inside her also. Both women struggled to postpone the inevitable as they squeezed their buttocks and wiggled trying to find a position on the floor that might bring some relief. Erin now understood why Susan had lowered the ceiling. If they messed themselves, they would not be able to stand; instead they would have to sit in their own mess all night. The bars and the space separating them insured that neither could help the other.

Erin fought the pressure and cramps the best she could. She had never really thought that she would actually be made to use her diapers. The purges of the afternoon had left her empty and she had not had the urge to use the bathroom since leaving the prep room. The thought of messing herself filled Erin with shame, but excited her sexually at the same time. Her excitement and shame were magnified by the thought of having to do this in front of Jan. Erin again thought back to the fact that just this morning she had been a free woman. She had woken up naked, as usual, free to use the bathroom and touch herself. Now just a few hours later she was diapered and confined and unable to move her hands.

Their struggle continued for what seemed like an eternity. Jan was the first to lose the battle with her body. Erin watched helplessly as the inevitable happened. Jan's face suddenly when white and her eyes opened wide with horror as she pushed her bottom slightly off the floor with locked elbows. The bottom of her diaper seemed to expand and touch the padded floor. The color returned to Jan's face as she blushed in embarrassment. "Oh no! Oh no!" she cried out "I messed myself! Oh no!"

Erin's release followed moments later. As soon as Jan had finished, Erin felt another set of cramps wrack her belly. These were so intense, that her bladder uncontrollably gave way. She felt the warm urine spreading across her vulva and run down her slit as it was absorbed by the thick soaker pad inside her diaper. No sooner had her bladder given way, than the muscles in her buttocks started to quiver with the strain of squeezing. Erin felt her bowels give way and she uncontrollably filled her diaper with warm mush. The volume was greater than she expected and her bottom seemed to rise slightly off the floor. Erin now understood the purpose of the middle layer of her diaper. It expanded several times its original volume when it came in contact with liquids. This had the effect of increasing the bulk of the diaper while pressing the contents into Erin's skin. It also served to show any who cared to know, that the wearer had messed her diaper.

Erin was surprised by the volume of the release. Surely she had not eaten that much at dinner. She would later learn that the high fiber diet not only caused frequent bowel movements, but that the fibers in the food absorbed water and expanded as they were digested. This required drinking lots of water, which also necessitated the need for frequent urination.

Erin was extremely embarrassed by what she had just done, and was flushed with shame. She could hear Jan crying and saying over and over, "Oh no! Oh no, I messed myself!" As Erin sat in her mess she could feel it spreading across her buttocks and upwards, in between her legs. When ever she moved more of the warm mush seemed to move up her crotch. Because of the expansion of the diaper, Erin's legs were forced even wider apart, facilitating the movement of the mush into this area.

Within a few minutes, the mush had moved over her vulva and into her slit. Although Erin was completely humiliated by what had just happened, she was also intensely aroused. When the mush reached her vagina and clitoris, she became frantic. She had never been so sexually excited! She looked over at Jan, whose face was also flush with embarrassment and arousal. Without a word, both women started rubbing the area over their diapered pussies. Erin would also later hear that the food was rumored to contained high levels of sexual stimulants that were activated upon contact with the vagina. If true, it would have been impossible to resist masturbating under such intense stimulation.

Both women watched the other masturbating. Both Erin's excitement and embarrassment grew with each stroke, but she could not stop. It was then that a full understanding of the diaper design and the clothes they wore became apparent. The gloves on their hands were not intended to prevent them from removing their clothing. Rather it was to prevent them from masturbating, or at least achieving orgasm. The plastic panties they wore slid frictionlessly over the surface of the diaper underneath nullifying the efforts of their motion. The fluffy gloves did not permit Erin to exert enough pressure to overcome the lack of friction. Erin could not even exert an inward pressure on her crotch. In desperation, Erin rocked her hips frantically trying to gain just a little sensation on her clitoris. But the diaper just slid against the inner surface of the plastic panties making her efforts ineffective.

Both women started moaning and groaning as they rubbed themselves furiously with the gloves and rocked their hips faster and faster. Jan cried out, "God! I have never been so horny! I need to come desperately, I've just got to come!"

Erin realized that they would soon wear themselves out without obtaining their goal. Looking at Jan masturbating furiously she noticed the bars. They were wide enough that she could probably stick her legs through them. Using her legs and left hand, Erin pushed herself towards the bars, still masturbating frantically with her right hand. When she reached the bars, she straddled the closest and thrust her legs between them so that the bar pushed against the crotch of her diaper. She stuck her arms through the opening and wrapped them around the bars. In this position, she could thrust her hips and press her pussy against the bar thereby exerting pressure on her clitoris. Although the diaper was thick, Erin found this worked. Jan noticed her and quickly imitated her strategy.

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers
1...678910...29