Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
149 Followers

Both women sat facing each other, feet touching, and rocking their hips slowly and rhythmically against the bars. Erin could feel more of the mush being pushed between her legs with each thrust. She could also feel some of the mush working its way into her slit and vagina. Her pussy would be covered in it before she was done. But she didn't care, so desperate was her need for relief. Both women came suddenly and simultaneously, with intense, explosive orgasms.

"God!" screamed Jan.

"Oh, Oh god!," echoed Erin.

When they had finished, both women looked at each other in complete embarrassment and shame. However, they were both exhausted with their efforts, and lay down on their backs panting. Dizzy, Erin put her right arm over her face and tried to slow her breathing. In a few minutes she regained her breath and she could hear Jan breathing rhythmically again. Her companion had fallen asleep. Good thought Erin. She was tired herself and did not feel like talking, especially after what had just happened. God! What a mess we're in she thought. After that everything went black as she fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

****************************

Erin awoke to the sound of the cell door opening. As she moved to sit up she could feel the wet mess inside her diaper press against her skin. She was especially conscious of the pasty excrement that covered her vulva and partially filled her vagina. She was also aware of the sharp pungent yeasty odor that filled the room.

"Sleep well?" asked Susan sarcastically entering the cell. "Whoa! somebody had an accident," she commented starring at Erin and Jan with her hands on her hips.

Jan was also awake and sitting up. She wrinkled her nose in disgust and blushed in embarrassment at what she had done. Susan pressed the buttons on the outer wall, and the bars and ceiling receded away. Jan and Erin stood up grateful to at least not be sitting in their messes.

"Let's get you cleaned up," said Susan. "Follow me."

Susan led Erin and Jan outside into the hallway. Erin had difficulty walking and was forced to waddle. The diaper had expanded to at least double its original size during the night. Susan did not wait or look back as she walked towards the far end of the hallway. Erin and Jan tried to keep up, but by the time Susan had reached the end of the hallway, they were about 20 feet behind her. Susan turned and said, "Hurry up we don't have all day, unless you would like to stay in those dirty diapers."

Erin and Jan redoubled their efforts having no wish to remain dirty any longer than necessary. When they reached Susan she ushered them into another room similar to the room where Erin had been diapered the day before. However against one wall in this room, were shower heads, and the floor was tiled. Susan unfastened and removed their gloves and then undid the backs of their jumpsuits. Take those off and put them in the bin with the gloves, she instructed.

Susan then unfastened their diapers. Erin's diaper fell to the floor between her legs with a thud. The inside surface was smeared with yellow-brown excrement. Looking down, Erin noticed that her denuded pussy was also covered with the same pasty material, obscuring her slit. Looking at Jan, Erin noticed that the crack of her ass was also filled with the pungent smelling excrement and she could feel that her own crack was in a similar state. Both women looked at each other and blushed.

Susan said, looking at the women, "It looks like we spent the night playing with ourselves!" The blush on both women's faces deepened and Susan smiled in satisfaction. Pointing to the shower heads she said, "Clean up, but don't touch your pussies more than necessary, or I'll just put you in your new diapers dirty!"

Not that Erin and Jan could really get away with anything with Susan standing and watching every move. Erin stood under the shower head and let the warm water spray her body. After the water had loosened the pasty mess, it began to break up and fall off. When both women had removed all of the excrement from their bodies, Susan said, bend over and grab your ankles. Erin and Jan complied. "Now, let's clean those filthy pussies," she said. With that Susan stuck the tapered end of a douche bottle into Erin's vagina and squeezed the bottle emptying it. Yellow-brown liquid ran down Erin's leg and into the shower drain. Susan repeated the procedure on Jan and said, "Rinse and dry off."

Erin and Jan, both blushing in embarrassment, rinsed one final time and then stepped out of the shower to dry themselves. When they were finished, Susan ordered Jan on top of the padded diapering table and proceeded to diaper her. Erin was forced to watch and help as Susan diapered Jan, handing Susan the items she asked for. When Susan was done, it was Erin's turn. Climbing up on the table, Erin laid on her back, raised her knees and spread her legs. She blushed in embarrassment as Jan looked at her fully exposed and bear pussy. Like Erin, Jan was forced to watch and assist.

Susan rubbed oil into Erin's vulva and ass, as before. Again she made sure to slide her finger in and out of Erin's vagina and rectum and to excite her clitoris as well. Despite herself Erin started to get turned on and let out a small moan of excitement. "Looks like you enjoy wearing diapers," commented Susan. "That's good, since you'll be doing so from now on." Erin blushed again in shame knowing that Jan was watching.

Susan quickly constructed a diaper exactly as before and fastened it around Erin's hips. Erin's vulva tingled at the feel of the soft soaker pad and her pussy became wet. Erin could still not get over how aroused she became by being forced to wear the humiliating garment. Susan ordered Erin off the table and handed both women clean red fishnet jumpsuits and told them to put them on. When Erin had pulled her arms through the sleeves, Susan secured the garment in the back.

When both women were dressed, Susan said, "Breakfast! Follow me."

She led Erin and Jan back to the common room and instructed them to get their food from the dispensers. The room was almost empty this time, except for a few women in solid magenta jumpsuits who were eating under the watchful eye of another technician. Erin did not see Sandy as she went and retrieved her breakfast. The meal consisted of what appeared to be oatmeal, a corn muffin, and a large bottle of water. Jan's breakfast was identical and the women ate in silence has Susan watched. When they were finished, Susan told them to dispose of the trays and said, "Follow me."

She led them back through the same door from which they had come earlier and led them to another door near the end of the hallway. Susan opened the door and ushered Erin and Jan inside. The room was about three times the size of the cell Erin and Jan had spent the night in. Unlike that room however, the floor was made of rough stone tiles about three feet square. Across the ceiling ran a metal pipe about and inch and a half in diameter. Two plastic tubes hung from the pipe, ending about three feet from the floor. Two pairs of chains of about the same length hung next to the tubes.

Below the chains and tubes was the room's only piece of 'furniture', a 2 by 6 inch horizontal beam about eight feet in length supported at each end by two metal pipes attached to the floor. Along the entire top surface of the beam ran a blunt triangular piece of hard rubber like material. Susan unfastened their jumpsuits and instructed the women to remove them. Next she undid their diapers, letting them fall to the floor between their legs.

With the women naked, Susan said, "You have elected not to ask for humiliation, so you shall remain in inducement in this room for 72 hours or until you ask to be humiliated. After inducement starts I will only release you if you both request humiliation."

"Or if the 72 hours expires," she added, in an off handed way that didn't make this latter option sound likely.

With that, she told Erin and Jan to stand back to back straddling the beam. The top of the beam just reached the tops of Erin's knees. As she stood straddling it, Erin wondered at its purpose. She did not have long to wait to find out. Both Erin's and Jan's feet rested on separate squares of the stone floor. Susan fastened leather cuffs to each woman's ankles and attached the cuffs with chains to rings embedded in the floor tiles. She then placed wide leather handcuffs on both women's wrists and attached each cuff to one of the chains hanging from the ceiling. Susan took the plastic tubes hanging from the ceiling and fastened them to the sides of both women's heads so that they extended around their cheeks and slightly into their mouths. "Suck on the ends," she instructed Erin and Jan.

Erin found that a small amount of water entered her mouth when she sucked on the end of the tube. Well, she thought, at least they wouldn't die of thirst standing here. Seeing the water enter their mouths, Susan said, "Good." Susan then took a length of fine chain and attached it around the waist of both Jan and Erin, binding them loosely together.

What Susan did next however completely surprised Erin. She left the room briefly and returned carrying four large, heavy, clear plastic bags with clear tubes attached to them. Susan strapped these bags to the lower part of Erin's and Jan's legs. Standing in front of Erin, she connected the ends of the tubes coming from the bags to a clear 'Y' connector. Then opening a tube of lubricating jelly she placed a liberal amount on the free tube at the base of the 'Y' connector. Susan then squirted some jelly onto Erin's vulva and rubbed it around. Erin became aroused again and blushed. Susan then took the lubricated end of the tube and wiggled it around the front of her slit until it slid easily into Erin's urethra and then bladder.

Susan walked over to Jan and repeated the catheterization procedure, proclaiming "Done!" when she had finished. Erin and Jan stood back to back straddling the beam and waiting for what was to come. Erin could feel Jan move as their buttocks brushed lightly together.

Waking over to the door, Susan pressed a couple of buttons on the wall. Immediately, Erin felt the stones under her feet move slightly downward. Jan felt a similar movement, except she rose slightly upwards instead of downwards like Erin. Susan then pressed another button and the chains connecting their wrist cuffs to the ceiling began to rise. Erin's and Jan's arms were slowly pulled upwards until they were completely above their heads. Susan pressed yet another button and Erin felt the nipples on her breasts become painfully erect. Walking over to Erin, she took a piece of string with a loop on both ends and place the loop over the nipple on Erin's right breast and pulled the string until it was secure around Erin's nipple. She then took the other end of the string and attached it to Jan's left breast in the same way. Susan repeated the process with a second string on Erin's left breast and Jan's right breast.

Whenever either Jan or Erin moved now, the strings would tug on the painfully erect nipples of their breasts. This was the first time Erin had experienced the control devices, implanted in her body the previous day, in action. This sensitive attachment of their breasts was especially cruel, since any slight twisting or bending movement in their upper bodies set off a series of reflexive counter movements, which only exacerbated the problem.

"Oh, God," said Jan, tears starting to form in her eyes, "my nipples are so sore."

"Try and keep still," said Erin. Jan stopped moving and the irritation of their breasts stopped, for the moment. With the press of another button by Susan the beam between their legs started to rise upwards. Erin felt the hard rubber touch, and then press against the base of her slit. As it did so she instinctively raised herself upward using the toes of her feet. The beam continued to rise until Erin's heals were well off the floor and she was completely standing on her toes.

"Call if you need anything," said Susan sarcastically and left the cell shutting the door behind her. Erin examined her situation. The chains to which her arms were attached pulled her slightly forward as did the chains holding Jan. She could feel that the chain around her waist connecting her to Jan was now taut. When she tried to place her heals on the ground, her weight rested uncomfortably on her clitoris. Looking down, she could see that the edge of the beam between her legs split her in two, and that the lips of her pussy hung on each side of the blunt hard rubber. After a few minutes in this position, her pussy began to throb painfully and Erin was forced to stand on her toes again to relieve the pressure and pain. Each time she rose and fell, she also tugged on the string connecting her breasts with Jan's, irritating them further. Erin quickly realized that although she could keep this up for awhile, eventually her toes and ankles would tire and she would be in extreme discomfort.

However, she knew that the time this would take, would be cut shorter by the fact that the bags attached to her legs were filling with urine, adding to the weight that her toes must support when she stood on them to relieve the pressure on her pussy. To make matter's worse, Erin found that she was wracked by an uncontrollable thirst and was forced to constantly sip from the tube in her mouth. She watched in horror as the urine bags on her legs slowly, but steadily filled. After awhile, Erin started to perspire with the pain and effort of her physical predicament.

Jan was in no better shape. Erin could feel their buttocks rub as Jan rose and fell on her heals in an effort to minimize her discomfort. As the bags on their legs filled, the frequency of this motion increased as their feet grew tired. This of course, further tugged on their sore nipples, increasing their mutual discomfort. Erin could hear Jan breathing and moaning as she struggled with her situation.

When the bags on their legs were full, Susan reappeared with four new bags and said, "Having fun riding my horse?"

The women did not answer and Susan didn't really expect them too. Without removing the full bags from their legs, Susan attached the new bags and switched the tubes so their urine flowed into the empty bags. This done, she said, "Well I can't hang around all day like you. Call, if you need me," and then she left again leaving them alone to 'ride the horse'.

Erin looked down at the new bags on her legs and noticed that the tiles on which she stood seemed to have receded slightly into the floor. She deduced that they must be weight balanced and that they would continue to recede as more and more weight in the form of full urine bags was added. Erin had no idea of how much time had passed, but she guessed probably not that much. Even if they filled only two or three of the gallon sized bags a day, per leg, this would be 36 bags by the end of the 72 hours. At seven or so pounds per bag, Erin's weight would be more than tripled. To make matters worse, even if her toes could lift and support the weight, it would not be long before the tiles receded to the point where standing on her toes would be ineffective in relieving the weight on her pussy.

****************************

In a room on the other side of the wall, April, Candy, Lisa, Cassandra, and Ellen watched the sufferings of Erin and Jan with their escort from the previous day. They had returned that morning and watched Erin being cleaned and changed. While Erin and Jan were eating, they had viewed the 'highlights' of their activities during the night.

Ellen said to the escort, "And what is the exact purpose of this new cruelty?"

Ignoring Ellen's commentary, the escort replied, "Psychologist's have found that the humiliation process is intensified if the person voluntarily requests that she be so punished. Inducement is exactly that. They are being induced to make the request."

"Voluntary!" exclaimed Ellen. "I would hardly call this voluntary."

"Psychologically it's sufficient," answered the escort. "Technically, she has a choice."

"Hogwash!" responded Ellen.

Even Cassandra, who by trade, was more knowledgeable about these matters was surprised by what she saw. She had known about the five stages, and even some of the details. But the accounts and reports she had read describing the process had not done justice to the reality. The previous evening, she had talked with Ellen after leaving the detention center. Though she had not enjoyed watching Erin's induction, intellectually she could understand its purpose. Individuals needed to be physically prepared for slavery. Cassandra was not enthusiastic about the idea of slavery, but she did not see a better alternative either. Any society, no matter how benign or affluent, would always have those who would choose to break its rules, for whatever reason. Without some deterrents or controls chaos would inevitably result. Three hundred years ago, people were kept in small cages for years, or even most of their lives. There were millions of individuals across the globe living in these conditions. At least today, such ineffective barbarism had been eliminated; only the barest minimum were punished, and fewer still as severely as Erin, and none were mistreated as badly as in the past.

Cassandra had agreed with Ellen however that something was odd about the whole affair, but she argued that there was little they could do. The system as a whole was fair, and for better or worse, Erin and everyone else would have to live with the results. Ellen was not convinced and kept pressuring Cassandra to continue investigating. The two women had parted without coming to an agreement, but Cassandra had said she would continue to think about it. What she saw now, convinced her that Ellen was right. She could not just leave Erin to her fate, or the other girl for that matter. She resolved at that moment to keep working to help Erin, even if it took the rest of her life.

For April, things were entirely different. That night she had been overjoyed. Erin was gone, Lisa would soon be hers and, with her soon to be new slaves, she would gain significant acknowledgement and praise at Zax When she had gotten home, April had decided to 'celebrate'. She stripped Candy naked, blindfolded her, and suspended her by her arms in the dungeon of her residence. Dressed in black leather, she laid a series of red stripes across the body of her assistant. Candy loved to be whipped; after twenty or so lashings, April examined her vagina by thrusting her index finger inside. Candy moaned in pleasure. Wet, as usual, April noted. Afterwards she had taken Candy to her bed where the two women had energetically made love.

Today had also started off good for April. She had enjoyed witnessing Erin's and Jan's diapering and their activities from the night before. She was having an even better time watching them ride the horse. Susan had been taught well, and made a note to complement her when they next met.

"Why can't she see us this time," inquired Lisa.

"The isolation leaves them with no clues to the passage of time," said the escort. "This increases the effectiveness of the inducement process."

April smiled knowingly, and looked at Candy.

"You mean time seems to crawl by for them," clarified Cassandra.

"Yes, I guess you could put it that way," said the escort.

"Barbaric!" said Ellen, "Barbaric."

****************************

This was a loosing game, Erin realized. Long before the 72 hours was up, not only would her weight be permanently resting entirely on her pussy, but the added weight that had been added to her legs. The blunt rubber edge would be like a knife cutting into her most sensitive parts with the added weight pulling her down onto the 'blade'. Erin cringed as she imagined being slowly and endlessly cut in two. However Erin doubted she could hold out that long. Worse yet, it was not clear that the price was worth it. She might spare herself a public humiliation, but she might also cause some permanent damage to her body. Though his could most likely be fixed, as a slave she was not guaranteed of getting treatment. The idea of being left incontinent or crippled for life was not attractive and probably not worth foregoing the humiliation for. She also had to think of Jan also, who was taking the same risk.

zeta515
zeta515
149 Followers
1...7891011...29