Crime & Punishment in the Year 3241

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers

"Eleven!" Jane blurted out!

The tickling continued, and Macy said: "Try again, much higher, we know the real number like I said we did our research!"

Jane was red faced and simultaneously shaking with anger and laughing from the tickling, blurted out "Twenty!"

The tickling stopped, "Wow that's more than we thought, I guess we counted five too few." Macy said as Jane cussed and threatened the laughing socialites. "You will pay!" Jane screamed as the crowd laughed.

"Second question, how often do you lust after farm animals?"

Jane's eyes grew wide, she knew she never lusted after farm animals, but she also knows the tickling would continue if she didn't say something, so she quickly blurted out, "All time time!"

"Wow, I really didn't think you lusted after farm animals, wow...the more you know," Macy replied, laughing at Jane's response.

Jane blew one of her bangs out of her face as she tried her best to keep some form of dignity, her bottom lip was beginning to quiver again.

The crowd and the socialites all laughed out-loud as the humiliated Jane remained helpless and humiliated. Jane struggled against her bondage.

"Okay, now it's time for Jane's REAL punishment. You know one of Jane's favorite power plays was to get some man or some servant to massage her feet, you could just tell this narcissist loved having that power over someone of a lower rank than her. Well, Jane is going to massage our feet, but since her hands are all tied up, she is going to do it with her tongue. Don't worry Jane our feet are clean!"

Jane was taken off the bed still tied and put on the floor. Her profile faced the crowd. A couch was brought up and all three of the socialites sat on the couch their feet resting on the stage floor. Jane was put a few feet away from the socialites so that she had to slowly inch herself forward on her stomach.

"Look at the snake slither!" One of the socialites commented.

"BITCHES! I'll get you for this!" Jane cried out as she inched her way forward, her teeth grinding in anger.

The crowd cheered as Jane licked her rival socialite's feet. Jane was berated and taunted the entire time she performed this task. Jane was forced to look up at her tormentors. Jane's socialite rivals just smiled as Jane shot them looks of hate. Eventually, the stage lights went dark again, a low hum from the crowd could be heard as the final act was prepared.

"Well, I don't see how she could be humiliated anymore." One of the officers whispered to Cleodine.

Cleodine looked almost scared knowing what was going to happen next. Cleodine just wanted this whole event to be over. When planning for the final event of the punishment, Cleodine felt bad but she was literally required by the government to make the punishment last at least twelve hours.

When the lights came back on Jane was suspended by her arms and legs, so that her butt was the lowest part of her body. Jane was completely nude and everyone could see by the look in Jane's eyes her bondage was painful. Everyone could also see all of Jane, as the position exposed her entire body. Jane was slowly lowered down, Jane couldn't see where she was going. The crowd could see Jane being lowered into a plexiglass container with holes drilled in it. The container looked too small to fit all of Jane. When Jane's but began to barely fit into the plexiglass container she realized what was happening.

Cleodine learned during the punishment meeting that Jane was a class-A claustrophobic. It was one of the socialites that devised Jane's final humiliation. Jane was now screaming bloody murder as her body was emerged into the container completely. Finally when Jane was in the container it was sealed shut. Jane was quite a sight, the container could barely fit her, she had struggled and wriggled around into some sort of pretzel shape, every inch of her was exposed. Her flesh pressed up against the plexiglass flattening her butt and breasts. Jane's screaming was constant but muffled, she was in a real panicked state. Jane's own foot pressed up against her mouth, it was really a sight to see. This normally tall statuesque woman was crammed into a tiny plexiglass box, it had to be painful and for a claustrophobic person it had to be terrifying.

Finally, the container was raised by a rope so that it was around five feet off the ground. The crowd was invited to come onto the stage and observe Jane. They could also spin the plexiglass container she was in. Jane cursed and screamed in a panic, this was truly torture for her.

Cleodine watched as a line formed and the crowd went to pester the desperate panicking Jane.

"I've never seen a better punishment!" One of the officers whispered to Cleodine.

Cleodine calmly got up and walked out of the building, knowing Jane's punishment would last hours longer. Cleodine felt sorry for Jane. She wondered how much of the punishment Jane truly deserved. Cleodine could still hear Jane's screams even outside of the building.

jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers
12