Crime: Bimbomania! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers

Laura, Tonya and I looked at each other and shrugged. It all sounded more like hype than anything else. The producers using special effects for the people watching from home seemed more likely than a machine making major changes to our bodies. The rubber pants with the double dildos would certainly keep the ratings high while distracting from the likely lack of anything actually happening.

The hunky guy standing next to me indicated the rubber pants, and there didn't really seem to be any way out of it. Besides, I was getting a little tired of standing around naked for the whole world to see. I reached over and pulled the rubber pants off their hanger. I slipped my bare feet into the leg holes and slid the pants up my legs, adjusting the dildos so they lined up with my openings. I *really* wished the cameras weren't watching my every move, but there wasn't anything I could do about that.

I wriggled and adjusted, and finally the rubber pants were in place. The waistband reached the smallest point of my waist, while the hem of the legs were halfway between my pelvis and my knees. The elastic rubber hugged my curves and molded itself around my hips and ass. The double penetration left me feeling a bit breathless, and I knew that if the cameras performed a close-up now, they would see that my cheeks were flushed. I shifted slightly, my bare feet jitterbugging slightly as the dildos shifted inside me. My movement was somewhat restricted by the wires running from the rubber pants to the mainframe computer.

A monitor screen at approximately eye level suddenly came to life. On the screen, I saw green lines against a black background, and I realized it was a grid reproduction of a female form. I shifted my hips and the grid outline on the screen performed the same movement, and suddenly it dawned on me that the grid form on the screen was *me*. Indeed, every move I made, the grid form made as well.

Numbers appeared on the screen as the grid form rotated, and it was clear the numbers represented measurements. The grid figure rotated again, looking very science-fictiony, and the numbers began to change. As they changed, the curves on the grid figure became visibly more enhanced. The hips widened slightly as the waist pinched in, and the buttocks swelled as well. This was all visible on the screen, and presumably to the television audience, but my actual body was unaffected.

I nodded to myself. My theory was right. It was simply special effects to entertain the masses.

Biff's voice suddenly boomed. "Alright, our ladies are in position and the measurements have been downloaded. All that is left is to..." Biff paused dramatically, cupping his ear.

"Push the button!" cried the audience.

Biff whirled his hand dramatically and re-cupped his ear. "I can't hear you!" he said.

"PUSH THE BUTTON!" screamed the audience.

"Are you saying I should push this big pink button right here?" asked Biff, as he stood at a console that had a huge bright pink button on its surface.

"PUSH THE BUTTON!" they screamed once more.

"Your wish," said Biff, "is my command!" And with that, he flipped open the clear hinged cover and pressed the huge pink button.

I gasped as the rubber pants hugging my hips and ass began to thrum. It felt like a current of electricity was passing through the tight shorts, and I realized I was unable to bend my knees or even move my legs voluntarily. Then the dildos filling my pussy and ass began to pulse, and I could feel my pussy and ass gripping those dildos tighter and tighter. My nipples hardened and I could feel my hips bucking helplessly, then horrible sensations of pressure and helpless sensory manipulations. I felt breathless, though not painful; more uncomfortable than anything else, like pins and needles in a foot and not being able to do anything about it. This continued for two or three minutes, and then the current abruptly stopped.

I leaned against the side of the mainframe, catching my breath, and I could tell something was different in my midsection. The cameras were off now, and I realized a man in a white lab coat- a doctor, I presumed- was going from station to station, checking each of us. The doctor saw me looking at him and he made a hand motion indicating that I should remove my rubber pants.

I stood up and slid the rubber pants down my hips, gasping as the dildos popped out of my orifices. Then I finally realized what the change was. The machine had done exactly what Biff had claimed it would do.

My hips were wider and rounder, and my waist had shrunk ridiculously small. My ass had swelled as well. It sounded like trite changes, but the visible effect was anything but. The muscle and skin tone around my hips and ass was remarkable, obviously firm and embarrassingly shapely, but invitingly soft as well. Then my cheeks reddened as I realized that my pussy was completely smooth and hairless. I glanced at Laura and Tonya and saw they had been affected similarly as well.

I took a few tentative steps forward and my hips swayed as I did so. Apparently these hips would only allow this type of walk. The doctor stopped me and took my temperature and checked my vital stats. He made several notations on his clipboard, then listened to my heart. Finally he nodded and declared that I had suffered no hardships from the transformations. The audience cheered appreciatively.

The moment all three of us were medically cleared, music began to play and the cameras came to life once more. Biff stood at center stage, speaking to the cameras.

"Congratulations to Tonya, Laura and Erica! Perfect female form is often measured by one's waist-to-hip ratio, you know, a measurement known as the WHR. Perfect beauty is usually considered to encompass a WHR between point seven two and point six eight. The lovely Angela Jolie has a WHR of point seven three, Jessica Alba a point seven zero, Vida Guerra a point six eight, Jennifer Lopez a point six seven and Raquel Welch a point six four. Although it was tempting to give you ladies a waist-to-hip ration of point five five, which is the WHR of the original Barbie doll, the brilliant scientists at Blonde Concepts have settled for giving you three a WHR of point six three, which is the reported ratio for Marilyn Monroe, one of the most famous bimbos in history!" Biff turned to the audience. "So, come on, bimbomaniacs, give it up for the girls as they sway their way to the accessory wheel!"

Shit. The accessory wheel. I had been so focused on my hips and waist that I had forgotten about the accessory wheel. Still, after getting my entire pelvis bimbified, how bad could an accessory be?

Tonya, Laura and I joined Biff on stage. Our swaying walks were tentative, as it was apparent the three of us were still getting used to our new embarrassing hips and waist. Biff led us to a large upright wheel. The face of the wheel was segmented, with various body parts represented. Biff turned back to the audience as he spoke to the camera.

"And here we are, ready for the first spin of the accessory wheel!" said Biff. "As you can see, the wheel is separated into several sections. This round is the piercing round, so each girl will spin the wheel to determine which part of their body will be pierced!" Biff paused as the audience burst into raucous applause. He waited for the cheering to fade before finally nodded to Tonya. "Tonya, if you would be so kind as to go first," he said.

Tonya did not appear to want to be that kind, but the firm presence of the tuxedoed beefcakes just outside the camera angle suggested it wasn't an option. Tonya stepped forward, still naked, and grabbed the wheel. She gave it a firm spin and then stepped back to see the result.

The wheel clacked rapidly for several seconds before it began to slow down. The sharp clicks became more and more spaced as wheel slowed. Finally, the wheel came to a complete stop. The audience began to buzz as Biff confirmed the result.

"Well, Tonya, it looks like you'll be getting your tongue pierced! Paul, tell Tonya about her brand new accessory!"

Game show music began to play as the unseen baritone filled the studio once more. "Certainly, Biff! Tonya, you'll be receiving a solid round stud embedded permanently in your tongue! Functional as well as decorative, your stud will be made with a special Blonde Concepts alloy called bimbanium that will enhance the sensations from your piercing and help provide pleasure for anyone who may be enjoying your mouth at any time. Congratulations, Tonya!"

The crowd began to cheer as Tonya was led away. It was obvious she wasn't happy, but she knew it could have been worse. As soon as Tonya was gone, an apprehensive-looking Laura took her place.

Laura grasped the spokes of the wheel and heaved. The wheel spun freely for several seconds before beginning to slow down. The clicking slowed and finally stopped as the wheel finally settled into position. Laura's cheeks colored as she saw the result.

Biff glanced at the wheel and became animated. "Well, an interesting result! Paul, tell Laura what she's earned!"

The unseen Paul's voice sounded instantly. "Certainly, Biff. Laura...you've earned a pierced clitoris! Yes, your most private hot button will soon be a permanent home to a bimbanium stud, allowing you extra sensation during your most intimate moments. It's the piercing that keeps on giving. Congratulations, Laura."

Laura's cheeks were red as she was led away to be pierced, her bare hips swaying. Tonya had indeed been lucky. Now, however, it was my turn.

My heart was beating in my throat. Naked, I stepped up and grasped the spokes on the wheel. I took a deep breath and heaved, spinning the wheel as hard as I could. I stepped back as the wheel spun freely for several heartbeats. Finally, the clicks became more and more distinct as the wheel slowed and finally stopped. I rolled my eyes at the result.

Biff glanced at the wheel and confirmed the result. "Well, Erica, it looks like you'll be sporting a pair of pierced nipples! Tell her about it, Paul!"

"Certainly, Biff! Erica, you'll be experiencing permanently hard nipples as you've just earned permanent bimbanium nipple rings! Yes, you can display your bimbo breasts proudly once they've been decorated with these lightweight, yet alluringly decorative rings. Congratulations, Erica!"

Biff had stepped over and was standing next to me, his arm around my bare shoulders. When Paul finished, Biff smiled once more for the cameras. "While our girls are backstage getting themselves pierced, we'll take a short break." The camera went dark then and Biff took his arm from my shoulders. Almost instantly, two of the tuxedoed beefcakes stepped over to escort me backstage. I could feel the eyes of the audience on my bare ass as I walked.

I was mobbed as soon as I got backstage. I felt a brush sliding through my hair, and a bottle of cold water was pressed into my hand. As I took a deep swallow of the cold water, I could feel a damp towel wiping across my nipples. Michael was there, barking orders to stagehands and directing the tuxedos to various settings. Then he turned to me.

"You are great! The greatest thing ever! The audience loves you, sweetie! Screw Chrystal Heights Idol, this is the big time right here, baby! Hot hot hot!" he said. Finally he stopped, apparently to catch his breath.

I rolled my eyes, then took another swallow of water.

Michael looked over my shoulder at something I couldn't see. Then, suddenly, he shrieked. "No! You fool! That goes in the middle of the maze, not the beginning! Focus! Focus!"

Two tuxedos took my arms then and Michael's voice faded as the beefcakes led me to a room. Inside the room, Tonya was sitting in a chair, her bare back facing me, while a lab-coated technician peered inside her mouth. Laura was there as well, leaning back in a chair that resembled the type found in gynecologists' offices. Laura's bare feet were in stirrups, and another lab-coated technician was kneeling between Laura's legs, apparently examining her clit. Television cameras were rolling, although they weren't live feeds. Footage for filling in later dead time, most likely.

I sat down at a station. Almost immediately a technician sat in front of me. He made a notation on a clipboard, then suddenly ran impersonal fingers over my nipples. I gasped in surprise, but suddenly realized that I hadn't felt his touch at all. I blinked, and the tech nodded.

"Yes," he said. "The topical local has set."

"That's great," I said. "What the hell did you just say, anyway?"

The tech laughed. "I said your nipples are completely numb, so you won't feel the piercing at all. Not right now, anyway. You might be sore later."

Belatedly, I realized that the stage crew must have rubbed the whatever the techie said on my nipples when I left the stage. I shrugged. Whatever.

***

My non-chalance ended five minutes later when I stumbled out of the room, eyes wide, with huge hoops permanently dangling from my nipples. I had barely felt the penetration, but I still felt chained and violated. My nipples were pierced! With huge hoops! Permanently!

My cheeks were burning. My heart was racing. My ass and hips were embarrassingly swelled and my nipples were permanently pierced. I was facing my ex-gang mates in a race against our dignity, and I was facing the ominous science of the ultimate bimbifiers...the scientists of Blonde Concepts.

One hour into the competition, one event...and I already realized that Blonde Concepts and the staff of Bimbomania had the technology and capability of bimbifying me. How could I possibly defeat Chrissie and the others when I was already beginning to feel like a silly bimbo?

NEXT: Part 2

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers
12