Crime: Bimbomania! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,125 Followers

The flashing finally stopped and the lights came back on. The techs swarmed Laura first, apparently to make sure everything went as planned. After a few minutes, they were satisfied, and Biff was able to approach her.

"Well, Lori, you just experienced the Bimbo Throne!" said Biff. "How do you feel?"

Laura blinked, a vapid look on her pretty face. Then she giggled. "I'm fine, Biff! It didn't hurt a bit!"

The audience began to cheer wildly.

"So, you're ready for a new life, Lori?" asked Biff.

Laura blinked. Her hands absently cupped her heavy boobs, and she sounded distracted when she spoke. "Ummmm...what happened to the old one?"

The audience continued cheering. Biff turned back to the crowd, a huge smile lighting up his face.

"Well, that's all for today, folks. Tomorrow night promises to be more of the same. Erica stood tall today, but faces the same challenge tomorrow, and Tonya has now joined Erica on the brink of elimination. Who will be next to visit the Bimbo Throne? Find out next time! Good night, and remember...the only good bimbo...is any bimbo!"

NEXT: Round Six

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,125 Followers
12