Crime: Bimbomania! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers

Who had cum first...the stud or the cutie?

The blindfolds were removed and our aching arms were unstrapped. Chrissie and me looked a mess. Our faces were covered with sexual juices and it was obvious we had just been fucked by multiple guys. On national television. I really hated this game show. And we still had no idea who won.

The door to the cage opened, and Biff strolled in flashing his million-dollar smile. "What a finish! What a match! No clear winner has been declared yet! The technicians are going over the computer readings to determine exactly who orgasmed first! We are actually having a photo finish to one of the most competitive rounds of the Goblin Cage Match ever! One of the most competitive rounds of Bimbomania, for that matter! Regardless of who wins, you both have done yourselves proud! Please, a big hand for Christine and Erica!"

Naked, layered in sexual juices and full of cum, Chrissie and I had to smile for the studio audience and the home viewers.

*****

Twenty minutes later, both Chrissie and I were strapped side-by-side in the Bimbo Throne, wearing the bimboing tiaras. We had been cleaned up as much as time allowed, and no winner had been announced yet. Apparently, the powers that were had decided to draw out the drama as much as possible, and make the final bimboing less anti-climatic. Good for ratings also, no doubt, but nerve-wracking as hell. Roadkill, the biker-turned-tech who had been nice to me even as he was bimboing me up, gave me a wave and a good-luck wink during a commercial break. That was nice, but hardly reassuring.

The cameras turned back on, and Biff was once again perky. "Welcome back, bimbomaniacs! It's time to find out who was victorious! Both girls are hooked up to the Bimbo Throne, but only one tiara is actually connected to the Throne! When I push the big pink button, one girl will step off the throne with their brains in place, and the other girl will join Lori and Tonya as a brand new bimbo!"

I turned to look at Chrissie. Despite everything happening, she still managed to look arrogant. I really hoped I won, because Chrissie would be improved by a good bimboing. She glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Are you ready, girls?" asked Biff.

"Yes!" we said, in unison.

Biff flipped the plastic cover. "Then let's make a bimbo!" And his finger pressed the big pink button.

The throne began to glow bright pink, and I could feel the flow of electricity through the tiara. Lights on both tiaras began to blink and flicker rapidly. Soon the humming stopped, however, and the blinking lights faded. Slowly the studio lights came on, and everybody looked at us expectantly.

A bunch of tech people rushed out and looked at our eyes with flashlights and stuff, and they took our heartbeats and blood pressure and all that stuff. They wrote in their notebooks and finally looked at Biff and nodded. They unstrapped us, and we got up and stretched.

I blinked at the lights. I smiled at Biff and then the audience. And then I began giggling. I couldn't help it. I felt so good I just had to giggle.

Chrissie looked at me as I giggled. Then her lip slid forward into a pout, and she stamped her foot.

"You're laughing at me!" she said.

I nodded. "I am, Chwissie, but in a good way, don't worry."

She looked at me suspiciously. "It's a good way?" she asked.

I nodded in my most sincere manner. "Oh, yeth, definitely a good way."

Chrissie giggled and clapped her hands briefly. "Oh, cool!"

Then the Bimbomania theme music began to play and Biff was gushing. "Congratulations, Erica! You have made one of the most amazing comebacks ever to win this round of Bimbomania! Yes, your cutie began her orgasm a microsecond before Christine's stud, and Christine- now Chrissie- joins Lori and Tonya as a bimbo! All cash and prizes are yours! All that's left is for you to make arrangements with the Chrystal Heights justice department for the details of your probation! Congratulations once again, Erica!"

Lori and Tonya had joined Chrissie on stage, and they were clapping as well, although they likely didn't know what they were cheering for. Confetti dropped from above, and streamers flowed across the stage. Studs and cuties lined the stage and cheered, and the audience stomped and clapped and carried on with such exuberance that the vibrations on the stage made my clit quiver. Even the usually unseen Paul made an appearance to congratulate me.

The music continued to play, and someone handed me a huge bouquet of flowers. Then the sound of a motorcycle was heard, and Roadkill entered the stage riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle. He pulled up next to me, and I slid onto the seat right behind him. I waved to the crowd as we rode off the stage.

*****

Six months later

Chrissie stomped her foot in frustration, causing her boobs to jiggle. "Again?!?" she said.

I nodded in apparent sympathy, causing my own huge boobs to inadvertently jiggle. "Yes, Chwissie. Again. These two guys were carrying some medicine for you to get your bwains back, but they hit a bump and all the medicine accidentally spilled into their mouths. The only way you can get it inside you is to suck it out through their cocks."

"Well, darn it! That sounds like a blowjob! Meowww!"

"Oh, no, not wike that at all!" I said. "This is more like an injection fwom the doctor, because you're getting medicine inside you."

She thought about that. Then she said, "Ohhhhhhhh! I get it! Kay, I'll suck that medicine right out! I'll be totally smart again!" She nodded and made her way towards the back room, pink perm bobbing as she moved.

The two guys standing there started towards the back room to join Chrissie. I held up my hand. "Pay first, guys. Five dollars each. You know that."

They grumbled good-naturedly, but handed over the fives without argument. They were regulars. I nodded them towards the room.

I fanned my cheek. My knees were pressed together and I really needed a few private minutes. My nipple piercings were feeling quite sensitive.

Steven, our lawyer, was on the couch talking to Tonya. He smiled tolerantly at her blonde babble. He saw that my business transactions were completed, so he gave Tonya's swollen belly an affectionate pat and walked over to me.

"You seem to be doing well," he said.

I nodded. "Chwissie alone pwactically pays the bills, between the blowjobs and her and Lori's website. I've hardly touched the money I won from the show."

Steven nodded. "And Tonya seems healthy as well," he said.

"Yeth," I said. "She's due in about thwee months. She's swelling fast, and her boobs awe becoming legendawy."

"By the way," said Steven, "the appeal for leniency was granted. They'll eventually get their brains back, although that's a couple years away."

I grinned mirthlessly. "That's fine. There's a lot of blowjobs for Chwissie between now and then, so I won't be bored."

From the back room, Chrissie's voice suddenly rang out. "Oh, darn it! You did it on my face! It's supposed to be in my belly, silly! Meowwwww! Me so horny!"

I grinned again. "Well, Roadkill is stopping by for dinner tonight, so I should go get weady. If you like, feel free to hit up Chwissie for a blowjob before you go. For you, it's on the house, for all the work you...you...ohh...ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhh...!"

Stupid random orgasms.

THE END

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers
12