Crime Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are these?" asked Clair.

"I was promoted to Lieutenant. The official ceremony is in two weeks that was what the meeting was about," responded Dave.

He laid Clair out on the couch and removed the panties. "There I knew that there was something out of place," said Dave.

His hand brushed her pussy and found her clit, and massaged her nub. Clair struggled and rose from the couch. Dave was sitting back when she put her foot in his crotch. She could feel his rod grow and become hard.

"I love kissing a man in a uniform." She said as she put her arm around his neck and drew him to her. Dave tried to unbutton his shirt but Clair moved his hands away. He gave up after the third attempt. Dave looked at her puzzled, wondering what she wanted.

What Clair wanted was for Dave to stew for a few hours looking at her and letting her tease him. The idea just popped in her head so she decided to let him know that he could look but not touch. To amp up the experience she opened his fly and massaged his cock through his underwear. She slyly zipped him up and watched him sweat.

"You can kiss me but that is it for the next two hours and I can do anything I like," said Clair.

Dave was about to speak when Clair shook her head "Not unless spoken to directly,"

Clair stood and placed Dave in the recliner and then sat on the couch striking several erotic poses. She then dangled her breasts over his face daring him to do something. She was thirty minutes into the game when even she wanted some contact.

"Oh come over here and fuck me you big boy."

Dave was out of the recliner and standing over Clair. Now it was his turn to stretch out the torture. He batted away her hand when she reached for his fly. He finally gave up and let Clair unbutton his pants and they dropped to the floor. Dave slipped his thumbs in the waistband of his briefs and let them fall to the floor. He cock sprung out and he waived it in Clair's face.

She brought the head to her lips and slipped his ripe cock in her mouth. He felt her silky tongue sliding around his cock.

"Don't stop it is driving me wild," said Dave as he exhaled.

Dave flooded her mouth with his cum, Clair quickly moved up to his mouth and deposited some of his seed on his tongue. They both relaxed to the point of almost sleeping. Clair's hand found his cock and began to bring it to life. When it was hard again she opened her legs and she directed him into her cunt. Dave slipped in slowly prolonging the experience. Dave moved his cock in and out of her cunt as their lips were locked in a long kiss. After numerous climaxes they both passed out.

Dave woke up and quietly moved around picking up their clothes. He went into the bedroom and put on a set of PJ's and walked out and dropped a set on Clair. She woke up batting the falling garments out of her face. Dave went into the kitchen and pulled two cans of soup and started a pot on the stove. After the concoction started to simmer he called Clair to come and eat.

They were almost finished when Clair's smart phone beeped and started dancing off of the counter. This time it did not say Crime Lab but it was a member of the lab staff. She let the call go to voice mail and continued to finish the soup.

As Dave was cleaning up; she listened to the message and hit the reply button.

'Ok Toby rotate the sample holder and set it to the position in front of the sample that you want worked on and hit start and it should work," said Clair with an exasperated tone in her voice.

"College Graduate and you would think that they can operate a mass spec machine," said Clair as Dave finished cleaning.

"Ok you have been wanted to tell me about the promotion all afternoon, what is going on?" said Clair.

"I preferred our earlier activities, darling," said Dave as he tried to catch Clair. She swatted his hands. She did allow him to kiss her.

"As you know I finished the on-line college courses and have a BS," Dave started.

"Yes the night we celebrated, was wild as I remember," said Clair.

"In the periods between calls for the last thee months; I studied for the Lieutenant's exam; I took the test and passed it the first time. I have been waiting for a billet to open up. Toby Richardson was moved over to 75 and his position opened up. They gave it to me effective in two weeks."

Clair rose and walked to the living room unbuttoning the top as she walked. She dropped the top on the floor and sat facing Dave and began playing with her nipples. Dave stood at the doorway watching his wife self stimulate, and feeling his cock coming to life.

"Would the Lieutenant like to fuck his wife?" asked Clair.

Dave dropped his bottoms and moved to her. His cock was becoming full and stiff. Clair grasped the shaft and took the head in her mouth. Clair's hand crept around his butt and invaded the crack between his cheeks. Her fingers brushed his bunghole causing him to jump. Clair felt a warm spray of cum as Dave climaxed in her mouth.

Clair continued to manipulate his cock and balls. She stood and they kissed. Dave pulled her bottoms down exposing her pink pussy. Clair lay back on the couch and directed his cock into her cunt. It slid in easily and he paused while they continued kissing.

"Dave, I want a long slow fuck I want to feel every stroke, the session can last forever I just want to feel you in me."

Dave pulled his cock out and then plunged back in and waited, he kissed his wife. He repeated the process several more times. He felt her surge of passion as her cunt clamped on his cock. When she calmed down he started over. His mouth found one of her tits and he sucked on the nipple until it was fully erect. Beside her beautiful face her breasts were the feature that made him notice her.

He felt his climax building and he drove his cock in and out of Clair's pussy until he felt the torrent of cum. Suddenly he was relaxed and he waited for his cock to fall out of her.

"We are a pair of love-sick people," said Clair.

"Speak for yourself, I'm not sick of loving you," said Dave.