Criminal Minds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"I want him to come back to my place," Derek said. "If that's ok with you, Spencer?" he added. Every possessive instinct in him screamed at the older man to take Spencer back to his home.

"Yes," Spencer nodded. "Please?" He looked back at the other two men, his expressive eyes pleading for their agreement.

"I'll take you in my car," Hotch ceded. "Take good care of him, Derek," he added.

"I will," Derek replied, his espresso eyes locked on Spencer's. Both knew the promise meant more than just caring for the younger man at that moment, it was a commitment for life. Derek had come too close to losing what was most precious to him to be anything less than honest and he knew Spencer saw, understood and accepted his words for the vow they were.

"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing." Mignon McLaughlin.

****

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle.

As Derek carried Spencer into his home, his dog came eagerly to greet them. Kissing Spencer's temple, he carried his lover-to-be into the living room, sitting him down.

"Two minutes, pretty baby," he assured. He had to take care of Clooney and then he could take proper care of Spencer.

Spencer struggled free of the sheet before almost ripping off the white briefs he had been forced to wear. He knew shock was beginning to set in, he felt cold and was shivering. Then he was being lifted in Derek's strong arms once more. He was carried to the bathroom. He watched as Derek stripped rapidly and switched on the shower. His eyes widened at the sight of Derek's erect flesh, but before he could become intimidated he was pulled into a tight embrace, his back to Derek's warm, broad chest. He moaned his appreciation softly as hot water cascaded over his slender form.

Derek let the liquid heat stream over them, basking Spencer in its warmth, chasing away the chills that had wracked the thinner male. He smiled as he felt his lover's skin heating up. Some errant droplets caught in the brunette's long hair and Derek ran a hand through it as he had so often dreamt, noticing its remarkable softness. The older man soaped up his sponge and began to rub it over Spencer's lithe frame. It served a dual purpose. He did not care how primal or primitive it made him sound, he wanted to wash away any lingering scent of Spencer's abductor and replace it with his own. He was pleased to find that as he moved the sponge over Spencer's body the younger man's shakes were soon replaced with increasingly pleasured purrs and breathy moans. He moved the sponge down to Spencer's groin to slide in between his thighs and Derek gently fingered that hair. And more.

To his delight Spencer was also hard. Achingly, beautifully, needily hard. Derek ran a hand over rigid, slick, satiny flesh and Spencer groaned. Neither man had spoken actual words, but that sound, an almost inhuman, guttural plea, fractured Derek's already tenuous control. Using one hand to rub circles with the sponge over Spencer's chest, he began to stroke the slender man's arousal more strongly. His own groans were low rumbles deep in his chest as Spencer began to writhe against him. He kept his movements smooth and unhurried, adding a twist of his wrist as his thumb flicked over the head of his lover's shaft.

"Let it go, pretty baby," he urged. "Come for me, Spencer."

With a cry of Derek's name, Spencer reached his pinnacle. He shuddered through his orgasm, held safe in his lover's strong embrace. He was dimly aware that Derek was husking his name and realised that the older man was coming, too. The thought sent a voluptuous feeling through Spencer's still sensitised body. He angled his head to receive the kisses he craved.

"I love you, Derek," he whispered.

"I love you, pretty boy," Derek replied, dropping a soft kiss to Spencer's nose as he turned the lithe body in his arms. "Now let me take care of you."

Derek ushered Spencer from the shower, helping to dry the younger man. He wrapped the brunette in a thick dressing gown whilst just donning snug, black boxers himself. His primal side was appeased both by dressing Spencer in something that had his scent on it as well as by the way Spencer nuzzled happily at the material. He guided Spencer back into the living room, leaving Clooney to watch over him whilst he busied himself in the kitchen.

Spencer sat petting Clooney, letting the simple pleasure relax him, waiting for his lover to finish bustling about. He felt as if he was home and he relaxed further. He was not a fanciful man, but he felt the dark chill that had taken bone-deep residence had been banished by the light of Derek's love. It was only a few minutes before Derek returned carrying fragrant, steaming mugs.

"It may only be canned, but it's the best chicken soup around," Derek said. "Ok, pretty boy, let's get comfortable."

Derek slid behind the slender body so that Spencer could lean against his chest, spreading his legs wide to encompass the younger man's own. He grinned happily as Spencer passed one mug to him and they sipped at the hot liquid. The quiet intimacy prompted his lover to confess his innocence and Derek felt the primitive within roar its approval. He was the first, would be the last, the only to know Spencer as a lover. Now he had the young man in his home, in his arms, in his heart and soul, he was never letting him go and the words and promised exchanged between them were as binding as any written piece of paper.

One of Spencer's hands began to stroke at the powerful thigh pressed tightly against his own. He was trying to catalogue all that had happened with Derek to be able to replay it in his mind over and over. He considered the contrast of colour, marvelled at the latent strength and appreciated the aesthetic beauty of its form. His eyes widened as Derek's heated hand slid over his own thigh, the gown slipping to reveal the marmoreal flesh. His breaths came with increasing rapidity as his shaft rose exponentially to Derek's hand.

"Come to bed with me."

The words, a dark silk whisper in Spencer's ear, had goose bumps breaking out on his skin and his erection gave a jerk as if indicating its approval.

"Yes," he moaned.

Derek stretched out alongside Spencer, drawing the younger man into his arms and kissing him slowly, deeply, learning every nuance of the warm, wet cavern. His hand slid over silken skin, learning its texture, where a touch made Spencer moan, or twitch or arch delectably. He paid homage to the cinnamon nubs with gentle kisses and barely-there licks, mindful of their lingering sensitivity. He urged Spencer onto his front, easing a pillow under the trim hips to position hard flesh comfortably and knelt between widespread thighs.

His hands followed the trail of his lips and tongue as he worshipped the slim body from the nape of Spencer's neck to each perfect toe. Then he ascended once more, his eyes devouring the sight of the pale mounds that called silently to him. Reaching his destination, Derek firmly cupped Spencer's cheeks, kneading the white flesh, and ran a teasing thumb down the cleft earning a sound that was reminiscent of the cry he had first heard during their shower. The sound send jolts to his already throbbing flesh. With a growl he spread the cheeks, displaying the hidden entrance.

Spencer was not certain there was enough air as he panted wetly through kiss-swollen lips. He felt dizzy, desired and debauched in equal measure. He was thrusting instinctively into the pillow as much as the large hands holding him down would allow. He had never imagined such carnal pleasure, nor that he would crave Derek's touches so much so quickly. It was as though his body, starved of physical affection, was ravenously devouring anything and everything Derek could offer and still demanding more.

Derek held the cheeks apart. The sight of Spencer spread open arousing him more. To the older man's hungry eyes, he was like a delicious, long-desired banquet for his senses, hot, sweet, and spicy to the extent that Derek wanted to touch, taste, see, scent and hear everything all at once. He was intoxicated and addicted by the younger man and wanted to indulge and sate his desires. The sight before him was only was an appetiser, a small sample of the pleasure yet to come. Derek could hear the soft mewls of need and feel the restricted thrusting and smiled. He was going to ensure Spencer experienced pleasure beyond the younger man's imagination.

He bent forward slowly and placed a chaste kiss to Spencer's displayed opening. He knew that his virgin lover may have read about the act to come, but that in this situation encyclopaedic knowledge was no substitute for practical experience. He gave a feral grin as the lithe body bucked and Spencer said his name in tones that sounded like begging to the older man's ears. Suddenly, Derek needed so much more himself. He took Spencer's hips in a tighter grip, and let his tongue caress the cleft, relishing the scream of unbridle passion as the younger man was touched in a way he had never been touched before. He could feel Spencer shaking with a mixture of anticipation laced with apprehension.

Keeping his lover pressed down, Derek's tongue teased around the exposed entrance. The older man pulled back occasionally to regard the fluttering portal with approval. He left a wet path along the cleft, licking the skin all around the opening. He took his time laving and lapping, not allowing the breathy moans to hasten his pace. Spencer was incredibly responsive and Derek could imagine what the virginal young man was feeling. Finally his tongue probed gently inside, tasting Spencer unadulterated and enticing. Keeping the cheeks spread, Derek thrust with his tongue, back and forth, licking across his lover's rosebud in soft, warm, wet strokes. He lavished his undivided attention, his own pleasure secondary to that of the younger man, edging him inexorably to bliss. Derek pulled back to catch his breath, relishing the sight of Spencer's splayed limbs, flushed skin and disarrayed hair. He looked dissolute and delectable in equal measure.

Moaning continually, Spencer instinctively relaxed his inner muscles, crying out passionately as he opened even more, allowing Derek to attain ever deeper access. He tried to spread his legs wider, to offer all of himself to his dominant mate. A small, still-civilised part of his brain registered that he must look and sound wanton, but the growl that escaped Derek's throat served to encourage his sensual side further. He pushed back on the slick invader, to take it deep inside him and to let himself be thoroughly and willingly ravished. He felt the older man pull away and could feel his lover's breath, but missed the agile muscle that had sent libidinous tendrils to ensnare him. He wriggled, trying to entice Derek to resume the amatory assault. A little lick over the soft skin of his anus let him know Derek was ready to resume.

Grinning at the hint from his younger lover, Derek lapped at furled flesh with long, leisurely strokes to remind the younger man of just who was in charge. He stoically ignored wordless pleas and the entrancing wriggles. Then, as if of its own volition, his tongue entered Spencer again. This time he let the brunette move more freely and rumbled his appreciation and approval as the lithe body rocked back in time with Derek's tongue. His lover was impaling himself on the secondary phallus in a perfect prelude to the erotic dance they would soon perform.

Derek pushed deep inside, retracting his tongue to encircle the stretched portal before diving in again, repeating his actions until Spencer was beyond anything other than a need for completion, keening continually. The older man let one hand abandon his lover's cheek and travel between his thighs. Spencer was hard, wet and needy. Derek caressed the tip of the swollen organ and the younger man bucked and came, spraying the pillow with his seed.

"That's it, Spencer, that's my beautiful boy. Give me it all," Derek crooned as he draped his body over his lover's. He kissed each bare shoulder before easing Spencer onto his back. He threw the pillow to the floor and began to lick the lithe body clean.

"You," Spencer panted, a hand lolling languidly to lay on Derek's head. "Love you."

"Love you, too, pretty baby," Derek said, straddling Spencer's thighs to grin down at the sated man.

"What about this?" Spencer asked, encircling Derek's rigid rod and experimentally stroking. It was longer and thicker than his own, curving slightly to Derek's right.

"I'm saving that to come inside you," Derek said. He manoeuvred their bodies to lay them face-to-face. "I've never has unprotected sex," he said seriously. "Never wanted to, never found the right person to share that last part of me. Until now. I know I'm clean, I know you're clean. But if you have any qualms..."

"No," Spencer said, his finger pressing over Derek's lips. "No qualms, no misgivings, no doubts. I love you, I want you, all of you."

"Do you trust me, pretty boy?" Derek asked, his tones gentle. He moved his hand against the young man's belly in soothing circles.

"Yes, Derek," he breathed. He groaned as one hand grasped his flaccid length, slowly pumping it and the other hand took Spencer's and wrapped it around Derek's own hardness.

"Feel how hard I am," Derek growled huskily, making Spencer shiver, "Feel what you do to me." He slid his hand up and down.

Spencer mimicked his movements, trying to remember that this was just like working himself, but at a different angle. Spencer marvelled at the velvety feel of Derek's length. He was so soft and yet so hard that Spencer could hardly fathom it. He was fascinated by how something so similar could be so different. He licked his lips as Derek sped up his stroking, hardening his hitherto sated flesh.

"I've never come twice in one night, much less more," he whispered, staring in disbelief at his twitching and valiantly resurrecting penis. He was still only half-hard, but even that seemed miraculous to the inexperienced man.

"A heady combination of your recuperation powers and my prowess," Derek replied, suckling at a taut teat to a soft groan. "I have to stretch you, pretty boy. You ready?"

"Yes," Spencer said without hesitation. He smiled at the scent of rose as Derek opened the lubricant.

"I love you," Derek said.

The young man gasped at the swipe of the older man's tongue along his filling flesh. Then it slithered around his shaft before running teasingly along the underside. The sensation made him quiver. He let out a cry when the older man's mouth closed over the tip of his shaft. A steady suction ensued as if designed to make Spencer mad with need. Warmth and wetness enveloped him as the older man took him fully into his mouth. Spencer's head rolled from side to side and he gasped. The fingers that had been playing with his shaft moved lower and Spencer mewled they touched his sac, cupping each oval in turn, squeezing softly. Spencer gave a soft cry as a slick, wet finger slid between his cheeks and rubbed at his entrance.

"Relax," Derek murmured before leaning down to lick the head of his engorged rod. "Trust me?" he asked, brushing his finger against the young man's opening.

"Yes, Derek," Spencer said. He let out a gasp as the older man's slick finger breeched his body.

"Open for me, pretty boy," he rasped. Derek waited until he felt Spencer's body relax. He delved deeper, sliding past the second knuckle.

Derek's warm, wet mouth and talented tongue distracted Spencer expertly. He dimly registered that not only was his penis being worked by his lover, but that the finger had slid fully inside him. He arched upwards and Derek pressed his hips back down, further impaling him on the single finger. Spencer wiggled at the sensation uncertain of whether to push up into wet suction or down onto the tantalising digit.

Derek moved his mouth up and down the younger man's shaft, pressing his tongue against the overheated flesh. He teased the slit with his tongue and heard his lover whimper. He began suckling his maleness in earnest relishing the impassioned moans as Spencer pumped himself into Derek's demanding maw as much as the older man's hold on his hips would allow.

Spencer had become used to the feeling of Derek's digit thrusting side him when the older man moved his finger. Spencer felt pleasure like he had never known shoot through him. He writhed and trembled. The pleasure blindsided him. Supernovas detonated behind his closed lids and he let out a wail that he was sure could be heard in the street. His body convulsed and shook like nothing he had ever experienced before.

"Ohhhh!"

Derek smiled. He curled his finger again, brushing the young man's hidden jewel.

"What was that?" Spencer gasped when he could able to speak again. His mind was clouded from the surfeit of unexpected pleasure. Derek only laughed softly and tapped the spot inside him again. Another wail erupted from Spencer as his body was wracked with another pleasurable spasm.

"That was your prostate." His finger curled and hit the spot again, making Spencer twist in the sheets and pant harshly.

"I never read that," Spencer murmured.

"Encyclopaedic knowledge nil, experience two," Derek laughed, kissing Spencer's prominent hip bones. He thrust his finger carefully in and out a few times before withdrawing it and adding a second finger. He was cautious and caring, taking ample time to stretch and prepare his young lover. He wanted Spencer to remember his first time for the right reasons and not regret their union.

The second finger stretched him further but Spencer was distracted by Derek resuming his suckling. His lover's talented tongue was doing wicked things to the head of Spencer's sensitised penis. All too quickly the younger man forgot all about the fingers inside him except for the layer of pleasure they added.

"Yes, yes, yes," he whimpered, his hands caressing Derek's skull. He began to relax as Derek scissored and twisted his fingers, only occasionally brushing across his prostate. A third finger just walked the border of pain, but Derek's gentleness as he stretched and masterful mouth quickly relaxed him once more. He let out a sigh of pleasure, letting his hips rise and fall, enjoying the sensation of his erection moving wetly in and out of his lover's mouth. He began to enjoy the fingers moving inside him and moaned appreciatively when they pushed against his prostate.

"Give me your hand," Derek finally husked, removing fingers and mouth to a whine of disappointment. However Spencer stretched his hand out and Derek poured a generous amount of lube onto his palm.

"Derek?" Spencer asked, although he knew what was to come.

Derek took hold of Spencer's hand and brought it against his aching rod. He guided the young man's hand and then allowed Spencer to finish coating him on his own. The young man continued stroking Derek long after he was sufficiently coated. He groaned, enjoying the gentle touches, but not wanting them to tip him over.

"No more," Derek finally rasped, snatching at Spencer's wrist. He took each of the young man's long legs and laced them behind his back. He brought the purpled tip of his shaft against the glistening virginal entrance. "Will you allow me inside?" he rasped, fingers sliding into the younger man's sable locks, lips moving against the pale skin of his throat.

"Yes, Derek," Spencer breathed into the older man's ear, his voice carrying anticipation as well as anxiety.

"I'll take care of you, pretty boy," Derek vowed.

With that the older man tilted his lover's hips and, sliding the tip of his erection into the tight body, fully claimed the younger man as his. Derek pushed against the tight ring of muscle, sinking deeper into sultry heat. He felt slick, velvet walls surround him and felt as if he belonged nowhere else in the world. It was as though he had found the missing piece of himself as they became as one.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers