Criminal Minds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Spencer could not prevent a whimper as the older man's thick, hard shaft penetrated him. He closed his eyes trusting his lover. He became aware of lips kissing his shoulder, his throat, along his jaw line and finally connecting with his. He focused on the warm mouth and the tenderness of the touch. He opened his lips and sighed as the older man's tongue entered. He relaxed further as Derek continued the loving kisses. Spencer mewled and writhed as his lover undulated carefully and brushed against his prostate. He felt completed in a way he had never felt before. He knew he was finally where he belonged and with the one with whom he was meant to share his life and his body.

A slow rhythm, sliding in and out with fluid, shallow strokes and Derek knew he had found heaven on earth. He was surrounded by slick, tight heat. His lips found Spencer's again and again, the taste as addictive as it was intoxicating. His hips began to move a little faster, push a little deeper and soon the older man was lost in his own bliss. His hand blindly reached to begin stroking Spencer, determined that he would bring his lover to climax one last time.

Spencer was certain he could see stars whirling above him as the older man moved inside him. He had never known, would never have believed, his body could feel such profound rapture. Instinctively he rocked his hips in time with the rhythm his Derek set. He moaned repeatedly as Derek brushed his jewel. His shaft was hard and aching. It was almost beyond his comprehension that he could be nearing another release. Derek seemed to know his body even better than the younger man himself.

Derek brought his mouth down against Spencer's shoulder and sucked on the skin. He wanted Spencer to wear his mark, wanted to see a physical sign of the pleasure and the passion they were sharing.

"Possessive?" Spencer groaned, amazed he could formulate the single word.

"Of you? Always," Derek replied.

"I'm glad," Spencer panted. A series of solid pushes against his prostrate finally drove all cohesive thought away and Spencer became an entity of sensation, bound heart and soul to the man loving him so masterfully.

"My beautiful boy," the older man breathed. He quickened the pace, thrusting harder into his lover's body, watching carefully for any signs of pain or distress. He pumped Spencer's length harder, knowing his own release was imminent.

"Come for me," he breathed as he thrust into his lover. "Come with me, Spencer, please."

"Yes, yes, my love, my Derek," Spencer moaned. He raised his hips, instinctively letting Derek fill him as deeply as possible, and came adorning both bodies with the last few drops of his semen.

Derek felt Spencer's essence pulse against his stomach and the tight channel clamp down on his organ. With just a few more erratic thrusts he found his release, his seed pouring into his lover's body. He gave a low, deep moan of Spencer's name as he convulsed and shook, hips pumping.

Spencer felt the hot crème fill his still spasming body. He felt wanton and sated, wrapping his arms around Derek's body as the older man let some of his weight settle on his slender frame.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing Derek's brow as the older man rested his head on Spencer's shoulder.

"Love you, pretty boy, my pretty boy," Derek growled, lifting his head to possess the lush lips. With the last of his strength he positioned their bodies to let the slighter form nestle comfortably against his. They kissed languorously, Derek knowing that Spencer would soon be unable to resist the pull of post-coital lethargy. They could indulge in another shower once they had rested. A snuffling sound had him glance down with an affectionate smile. Spencer was already sleeping, his lips parted and making soft sounds of slumber.

Derek tightened his grip of the slim body, pressing his lips to Spencer's brow. He knew there was every chance his lover would be plagued by nightmares, but he would be there to watch over him, just as Spencer would sometimes watch over him. Each of them would be the light in the darkness for the other. He would let his mate rest for a while and indulge in the simple pleasure of holding the warm body and knowing he was loved as much as he loved the precious younger man.

"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."Unknown.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers