Criminal Minds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"Want you to come, lover," Derek growled, forcing his hips to push upwards as his hand worked Spencer's throbbing organ.

"Oh, Derek," Spencer sobbed with the intensity of the sensations coursing through him. He was teetering on the edge and was about to fly. The motion of Derek's hips pushing upwards, forcing his lover's shaft against his prostate was the last infinitesimal stimulation he needed.

The younger man went rigid on Derek's rod as his orgasm detonated. Creamy come erupted forth as his ass clamped down on the flesh penetrating him. The pearlescent strands of his release were in vivid contrast against the dark backdrop of Derek's skin. His hands were gripping the older man's shoulders with a strength that was sure to leave bruises in the wake of their passion.

The bigger man did not notice the clutching hands. As soon as he felt his lover's body spasming around him, Derek was lost in a vortex of his own pleasure. He could feel his lover's crème pulse against his skin and his mate's sheath contract and relax repeatedly around him.

"Love you, Spencer," Derek cried out as he came. He pumped wave after wave of warm cream into his lover's willing body. He groaned loudly as he arched his back, feeling his release spill into Spencer.

The next coherent thought Derek had was that Spencer was sprawled across his body, breathing hard, as they both recovered from shared ecstasy. He could still feel himself sheathed inside the younger man and gently brought his hand up to cup Spencer' ass. He loved these moments of sated connection.

He knew that if Spencer did not move soon, they would stick together and that their bodies would doubtless protest the awkward positions. However, Derek had no intention of moving. Spencer's breath was warm and moist against his skin and he was happy.

"Love you," Spencer murmured and offered no resistance as his head was framed in strong hands. His lips met Derek's and they kissed tenderly, the love they shared was almost a living entity that ebbed and flowed between them.

Derek accepted that life was not always going to be easy, or a Garden of Eden, however, they both knew that talking was essential. That fears confronted and shared were far easier to defeat than those faced alone. Each man had his own unique strength that they could bring and share with the other in times of trouble. Lola had called each of them a gift for the other. He had shared that idea with Spencer who had readily agreed.

Spencer pulled back to gaze into eyes that reflected the love he felt.

"We'll do this together, love," he whispered.

"Together," Derek vowed and pulled his lover down to taste lush lips once more.

"Life is the flower for which love is the honey." Victor Hugo.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers