Criminal Morals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All along, for so many months, he always wondered how it would be to make love to her. He should have told her a long time ago, but he never wanted to step over that line. Although he knew, he did that often and in other circumstances with other people.

Sherry was different and he knew that. She was unique and he recognized her for it. Passion was in the air in this hotel room and he wanted her to know and experience the passion he felt for her. He had to allow her to know he really liked this woman.

He stopped kissing her abruptly. She was confused. She pulled his face and him also into her tightly and he felt those boobs of hers ever so slightly, but not enough to make a significant energizing change within him. He stopped again.

"Sherry, you like me a lot right? I know I like you a lot and you know that right?"

She stared in confusion. She was hott and aroused from their heavy kissing. She wanted to kiss him more and more. She wanted his lips on hers. She didn't want to talk. She wanted to passionately kiss with him now. Passion of any kind would suit her. "What do you mean", she asked.

"I am so passionately crazy about you Sherry; I'd almost do anything with you or for you! Is that clear?" He smiled at her and kissed her again on her lips, but pulled back quickly to see what her response was.

"Just kiss me. Keep kissing me Lou and we'll see where this goes. I'm sure we're both going to be happy tonight. I'm sure I am!"

So Lou pulled this goddess in to him and began his not so conservative assault on Sherry. First, he kissed her passionately for a long period, and her tongue aggressively attacked him and his oral canal, swishing around everywhere. He loved her soft tender tongue. He played with hers also. This was an opening to his playing with her chest and realizing she hadn't put on a bra. This brought intrigue to him and his loins.

"Ohhh yeah Sherry, sweet yeah. I do like how you decided to entice me."

She giggled some. "Want to have all of this and more?"

"Oh hell yes, hell yes", Lou said.

"Then take off this top now and do what you do best Lou, romance me as good as I think you romance!"

Lou got harder and at the same time began unbuttoning her pajama top. She was in a state of euphoria and had a perpetual smile on her face. Her eyes twinkled as he undressed her.

"Ohhh Sherry, let's lie down and become comfortable on the floor." She agreed to it as they slid side by side away from the couch as it continued to poor outside. It never let up.

"The rain, said Sherry, it's so romantic." He agreed and kissed her shoulders as she laid flat on the floor.

"Want to know something special Sherry?" She questioned what he was asking her. "I am becoming aroused and my, well you know what wants some attention I think."

With that, she sat up and her boobs settled themselves against her chest as he tried to massage them more. She took of his top and threw it over the back of the couch, landing behind it.

She caressed his pectorals and one of her breasts now at the same time to tease him. He undid his jeans, slipped them off, and simply just took off his boxers too. She stopped caressing his chest and only looked in amazement at his length. It wasn't real long or huge, but she and Tom haven't had sex in over 3 months. To her, it was like doing it for the first time, sort of, in a long time, other then in his car earlier.

Her juices within, began kicking in, she became wet, and said the following astonishing thing to Lou, "Ohhh God Lou, I wanna fuck so badly, but I shouldn't. I want intercourse and an orgasm so badly, but that's not good, I know that, I do! Oh Lou baby, fuck me anyways baby, do me okay? Oh let's just get it on all right baby? Please let's just fuck okay?"

"God Sherry, I don't want to only fuck you..., I want... to...I... I...want... to make love with you!"

"You do? You want to actually make love?" Sherry responded.

"Yes honey, I do, I actually want to make love. My original intention was to do that, but felt that things changed and we didn't feel the same and I might just force myself on you. But I discovered I truly and deeply like you and want to make love to you now."

Naked, she lunged at him and instantly wrapped her arms around Lou with her breasts falling and pressing against his chest. He felt them on him and thought this is good it's very good.

After lunging, Sherry began passionately kissing Lou. Her arms wrapped themselves around his back with her fingertips clutching his skin deeper and deeper. She didn't scrape him and make any scratch marks; she only wanted his passion, his love for her to be returned!

Lou hugged her tighter initially; he slid his arms and hands fervently around and around her backside. They would move from top to bottom as she laid over him. He started to move on down to her rounder and much larger buttocks. He loved the absolute beauty of its smooth nature and its accentuated massive features. It felt erotic to him to touch her smooth butt. He felt every big spot on her rotund exquisiteness! A smiled developed as he ran his fingers between cracks of her corpulent cheeks.

He felt that these were not your ordinary fatty cheeks either. There seemed to be much muscle tissue to them, which led him to believe this sexy woman worked out ferociously to lose some of the fat and convert the remainder to something at least valuable.

"Oh Sherry honey, you are, ohh you are a goddess baby. I just think you are incredibly awesome, girl. Oh wow honey; there are so many damn sexy features about you, wow!"

As she stopped kissing him, she was headed for his chest to kiss his pecs but when he said that, a heart-warming smile overcame her. She wanted to insert his cock at that moment into her and satisfy her desires. He wasn't prepared yet.

"Oh god Lou I want to feel your manhood! I would love to taste it in my mouth Lou! Give me your manliness honey; I can feel you in me already. My pussy is saying come in me, come in me now. I want all you can give it honey, all of it!"

She let up on his back and the finger marks, not scratch marks, were all over his back. That was good. It showed the passion amongst the two. She squeezed his butt cheeks, telling him she approved of his figure, his ass. It was firm and it was fine!

She looked at him and he saw an adorable face. She seemed angelic at that moment. To him it was erogenous to see the young woman who he only worked with, naked in his arms.

"Do you know how erotic, how erogenous this all is to me Sherry to be making love to a beautiful and special person such as you, do you? Oh Sherry, it is unbelievable and erotic at the same time!"

"I think so too, I really do." At that point, she reached inside to his midsection and grabbed his floppy dick. His special software she could and would convert to a powerful hardware for her that evening.

She laid him down and kissed his midsection, going from his stomach around his penis and down his thighs. She came back up and spread them, wider and wider. Applying the foreplay techniques, she thought were what he would like.

They were great foreplay techniques and he loved what she was doing, but what he wanted was to do this to her and secretly she did as well. Not knowing what the other secretly desired, he stopped her as a man would. He took that chance and abruptly discontinued her from her foreplay on him!

It worked out and he rolled her on her back. She was disappointed at first but realized the beauty of what his intentions were. That effervescent smile came over her. She was delighted. She laid there so relaxed, he knew he could contain her in any way he wanted to control her.

Gracefully, he slid around her and admired her full and shapely figure. There was so much soft skin and so many bends to adore. Her tits just laid there adorned by her ever-wonderful nipples he loved so much he always wondered if there ever was a perfect way to orgasmically turn her on by 'doing them'. No, not to his knowledge there wasn't.

He gently smiled at her and made sure she knew he loved everything that he saw. He reached for each of her arms and raised them above her head. She watched him and then she glanced at his dangling dick. Since her arms were above her head now and he was kneeling adjacent to her, Lou leaned over Sherry and kissed each of her arms from just above her armpits on up to the undersides of her forearms, stopping short of her wrists.

He didn't say anything; she didn't say anything. She only watched him do this and again glanced at his dangling dick. He caught her glancing this time, but ignored her looking. Slowly, he kissed her arms, lightly so she knew he adored the beauty of them.

One last time he went down, this time he licked them slightly as he scoured each of them on his way back towards her wrist. She grinned a great deal, loving his foreplay!

This man was creative and this man was well versed in the art of foreplay and making love. Still Sherry just took all of it in. She absorbed the beauty of his 'artwork'.

Lou swiftly and with out much commotion, kissed underneath her arms, by her sides and around her succulent breasts. He kissed all the way around and up around her upper chest and back down to her sides, but not kissing her breasts.

He would do this to each side, gracefully straddling over her as his penis teased her cravings some and he knew that it would. As he straddled her and went from one side to the other, he watched her reaction.

There was a yearning in her eyes. There was a look of desire to inhale his wilted cock into her mouth. He thought to himself, "No not yet sweetheart, not yet. You might have that chance soon, you just might." He didn't say anything. He could hear her relaxed breathing and she heard his.

He kissed her upper mid section just above her tummy. This turned him on so much so, something changed. That limp cock she watched intermittently stiffened and for the very first time, he knew he was more then just aroused, she was even more turned on and had to suck him off now, she had to as far as she was concerned.

Sherry reached and held his semi-aroused penis in her hand. He knew his foreplay was being shortened now. He didn't want that to end. He was in such awe of Sherry and her 'fat-bottom' qualities. She was gorgeous; she carried an upper body to die for, and even more so, was the unique style her body transformed into as it went past her hips. He marveled at her physical features!

This wasn't a conquest! He possessed a true and inherent quality desiring and appreciating this refined woman! Of course she had her 'moments' where mommy might say, "lets wash that mouth out with soap", but otherwise she had many sophisticated traits.

She wanted him and she cared for him too, but she was becoming hornier as he applied his foreplay talents. Sherry thought, "Oh God I wonder what he feels like inside of me. Oh I can feel myself becoming wetter and wetter."

There was a pressing look on her face now and he saw her facial expression. "What's wrong honey? What's bothering you?"

She said that nothing was bothering her. Ironically, there was of course, but she didn't want him to stop what he was doing. She held onto his cock, gently and stroked it some, but she knew he wanted to continue his foreplay as well.

She let off of his cock now as it had now become stiffer and more upright and poking itself a little into her. She liked this effect!

He now knew she wasn't interested in the foreplay any longer. He knew she wanted to feel his cock. He now knew she was craving his cock badly. He was happy to oblige what she desired.

He laid one leg over one side and straddled Sherry and inched forward until his balls were over her mouth.

Sherry grabbed on and jacked him off, getting him hard, solid, and longer. As she did this, she lifted her head some and he helped support it and she launched her tongue out to lick his balls!

He enjoyed that feeling of her tongue on his sack! He decided to sit down on the hotel couch and asked her to get on her knees and she happily obliged his request.

Once settled on it, she naturally put her head over his durable cock and gulped it down in one inhaling advance. He was pleased! He was overwhelmed at her desire to even do this considering what happened earlier that day.

She exited off it almost and inhaled him again, repeating the same procedure over and over. His complete body was consumed by lust now. He wanted what he thought she desired, passionate sex!

He then took a hold of her cheeks with his hand and removed her mouth from his come-filled dick. He was horny and she was hornier. He only smiled and looked the way of her room and not his. She had the larger bed and more comfortable!

Sherry understood now and stood up and they both stopped for a moment to stare at the continuing downpour! They continued at her insistence to her bedroom. She led the way as he looked up and down the awesome curves of her frame.

"I want to bite your butt right this moment" he said out of nowhere!

Sherry giggled, "then do that, but please I want to make love and have sexual intercourse too after, alright?"

"My pleasure honeydew" he said and repeated those words.

When they got in the bedroom, she leaned over the bed bracing herself on it and he bent over and nibbled each large cheek. "Oooooooeeeeee, that's sooo tasty!"

"Maybe I should taste some of you then, huh? What do ya think of that idea?"

"Only if I can order some whip cream and put some other toppings on you some other time. He and she laughed at the idea. I'm being serious; I would love to have a little tasty bakin' like that with you Sherry."

"Okay, but I am hornier then cows in mating season, honey, please, please finish making love to me!"

So instead of the ritualistic laying her out flat on the bed, she laid bent over forward and he slid that hard cock of his up inside of her swelling pussy. She was so lubricated up inside, he went up into her bulging cunt effortlessly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yessss, thaaaaat felt soooooooo gooood! Pull it out, pull it out, and do it again, again!

"Do it again? He asked. You want me to do it again, like I just did?" She said yes. Thus, he did, but this time Lou didn't pull completely out. He pulled and pushed and she braced herself as he pushed into her pussy, lifting himself up so that her clitoris was getting the brunt of activity.

He more then wanted to satisfy her. He wanted her to come back to him some other time, some other day to make love, to have joint consensual sex. He developed an affinity he couldn't describe!

She turned and pulled him towards her and simultaneously slid to the upper middle portion of the bed and she pulled him and his cock so he would make love to her in that position. He obliged her.

She was able to have more power. With this vantage point, she could lift him practically up off his fours and forcefully fuck him back into an amazing incredible orgasm himself!

With his manly pounding away at her, she seductively harnessed what power she had from within her. She aroused this man so well, his balls, his dick became swollen with come. His body was unleashing an overbearing desire to almost bruise this beauty with passion. Never intent to injure her, he was only pleasingly intending to show how much he cared for her. The sounds from him were passionate!

"Ohh, ohh, ohh yes love! Oh my God Sherry, I love you, oh yes I do. You are...so...wow, ohhh yess so, so good baby. Harder baby, push harder honey, harder! Oh yes, oh yes, ohh ohhh!"

Sherry didn't show it, but she was overjoyed to hear him say this to her. She was becoming more passionate internally. She pumped at Lou harder, faster, and more fanatically! She could not begin to describe her feelings, other then zealously make love to him the way she passionately was doing.

Her heart and soul they were filled with pleasure for this man, she lusted for! He was a man among men! His respect and kindness for her and the passion he developed for her, seduced her, but she loved every little minute portion of that desire fore her.

Coming to the end of this love making session, she began orgasm after orgasm and he tried to contain himself from coming prematurely. He swelled and almost ruptured once. He wanted badly to rupture with in her bountiful garden that was swelling as she was coming herself.

She screamed unbearably but he knew they were screams of total pleasure! He could tell she delighted from the stimulation of her walls, her clit, how they pushed against the other!

Her muscles did not ache but his did though. She was fit and so was he, but he hadn't realized he was unable to sustain what she 'demanded' for sex. That was okay with her, she understood it was difficult on him, but he brought her pleasure not even Tom could allow her.

This made her wonder later the next day, when and if she and Lou would continue to have their sexual rendezvous'. She discovered she did love Lou, she wasn't in love, but she did love him. He was kind, gentle, understanding, patient and one hell of a lover who was charismatic by design.

He knew he was, but he also knew how to respect the opposite gender when required. He definitely felt the same about Sherry. They felt respect and love and passionate about each other that night.

Lou continued with his 'foreplay'. He felt deprived of it, although they finished making love to one another, he kissed her breasts and licked her nipples a little while. She played with his nipples and felt them become hard. She took pleasure in doing that back to him.

He played and caressed with her sides and massaged her hips and soft clean, smooth thighs that were so perfectly shaped for a large woman like her. He just openly said, "God Sherry, you are so attractive and sexy! Oh, by the way, can I nibble those sexy cheeks of yours again?"

"Stop that honey, you are embarrassing me. Yeah go ahead" and she rolled over on her stomach and let him nibble and he did as well as kiss them and lick them for about 10 minutes almost.

"Now that, among almost everything else that's occurred tonight has been a treat, honey. It all really has been and I do really love you a lot. You're quite a woman, you really are!"

She wrapped her legs around his, put her arms around him, laid there silently with Lou, and she tussled with his hair for a while as they listened to the other breathe heavily. The rain still was coming down hard and they began listening to it and its beauty.

Oddly and coincidentally, both of their cells rang at the exact moment. One was Lou's boss and the other was a coworker of Sherry's. They wanted to know what happened and where each was at, and Sherry said she didn't know for sure where Lou was at, but she was at a hotel in Findlance. He told his boss Sherry stayed at such and such hotel and he was at the Hyatt. Truth was, her coworkers were at a bar and started formulating he might be having sex with Sherry, whom they would have no reason to suspect, but they started a bet that this is what happened.

It didn't matter, what happened Friday evening in Findlance was going to stay between the two and maybe, just maybe, these two would come to Findlance or some other unknown town for a rendezvous.

Moreover, what about Loretta or Jessica, how or what might happened there? He wondered about those two interesting situations as well. Would he be reported or would Jessica succumb to his proposition, take the bait, and accept the offer to have sex with someone, maybe even himself. Loretta, he wondered if he would ever hear from her at all. That was intriguing in itself!

As he laid there cuddling with Sherry after making love, he started thinking about the other two women and the possibilities. Well, that didn't matter now; he was safe in the arms of the beautiful Sherry for the evening.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

*Not* Another Friday Amy remembers her first time....when she was forced.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Sordid Arrangement She agrees to his hot demands.in Erotic Couplings
Grandma's Christmas Secret For decades, no one knew the whole story of their love...in Romance
Young Tommy and Mature Cindy A young virgin and a plump, mature, conservative woman.in Mature
A Boy's Last Summer Passions flare between an older woman and her summer hire.in Mature
More Stories