Crimson and Ivory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men chuckled and the girls blushed, but they quickly did their mother's bidding. She waved goodbye to them and knew that come evening both her girls would be more wise in regards to passion. The trust she felt in the promise that Grant and Richard had given was strong. She knew the girls' virginity would be safe, but she also knew they were about to be taught many other lessons. A part of her felt sorrow. Her daughters were becoming women. Another part of her felt joy because of that same reason. She closed the door and went back to her stitching. Every so often thoughts of her and her husband and their lovemaking would wash over her, leaving her feeling both peaceful and sad.

Grant held Ivory's hand and Richard held Crimson's. The four young people made their way through the woods, each girl pointing out some wild berry or nut that could be eaten, as well as making sure the men knew what to avoid. Once they reached the pond, the girls asked if the men would like to swim.

Richard groaned and shook his head, but Grant smiled, took Ivory's hand and led her to the far side of the water. "My brother is a better man than I," he whispered into Ivory's ear. "My sweet flower. My beautiful pearl. Do I dare hope you swim naked? For that is how I wish to swim."

"Of course," Ivory said. She pulled off her shoes and lifted her dress, exposing her nudity to his eyes.

Grant took a deep breath and again was taken by her innocence as well as her stunning beauty. "My lovely Ivory. Your body is amazing."

"It pleases you?"

"Very much so," he whispered. "Remember when I told you that my cock jumped because you made it happy and excited?"

Ivory blushed. "Yes."

"Well, you make it grow too. I have discovered that it remains flaccid unless I think of you and your lips pressing kisses upon my balls. It hardens now and jumps beneath my trousers because it is excited about your beauty."

"May I see it?" she asked.

"Yes, my dove."

Grant disrobed and showed his cock to Ivory. She stepped up and studied it. "Will I ever see it flaccid?"

He laughed. "I am sure you will, but with you around it won't be that way for long. Come, let us swim. I see my brother and your sister looking at us."

Ivory turned around. Crimson and Richard were indeed staring, and they were also still wearing their clothes. "Perhaps they do not wish to swim?" Ivory said before waving to her sister and running into the water.

Grant followed her and soon the couple were splashing one another.

Richard shook his head in amusement at his brother. "Do you want to swim?" he asked.

Crimson, normally very adventurous had become quite the opposite, taking on more of her sister's personality. "Perhaps later, for now perhaps we can continue walking."

He smiled, took her hand and led her away from the frolicking laughter that came from the water. "I cannot express how lovely it is to see you again," Richard said once they were away from the pond.

"I had hoped to see you as well. That morning, though you were only there for a short time, it felt as if I had known you for a lifetime. I know that sounds foolish."

"No, it does not. I felt the same way. I watched over you. The stars and the moon were so bright that evening and I was rewarded with the beauty of you and your sister. But it was in the morning, when the sun's rays lay upon your skin that I saw the bewitching color of your hair and the little kisses the sun had blessed you with -- my heart stopped beating for a moment. Then you opened your eyes and dear Crimson," he took both her hands in his and stopped their walk, "that is when I was lost to you. I had to leave, I was not in a place to offer you safety, but I am now. I wish to open your eyes to a world of excitement, joy and love."

"And passion?" she asked.

He smiled warmly, reached out and caressed her cheek. "Most assuredly passion." He then bent his head and pressed his lips to hers. Crimson opened her mouth and let her tongue slide along side his, much like she had with her sister. She recalled the words her sister had spoken about how kissing Grant had been different than kissing her and she hoped for something different when she kissed Richard. She was instantly shocked by the difference and found herself leaning into him, as well as pulling him closer to her.

Crimson clung to the shirt he wore. Her nails dug into the fabric as a moan slipped from her lips. He pushed his fingers into her hair and held her head, while he moved his tongue back and forth, in and out. He bit gently on her lower lip and tilted her head back so her neck was exposed. He kissed the soft skin, nipped it with his teeth and lips and then trailed kisses up to her ear lobe, which he tugged and licked.

"Richard." His name was a whisper upon the wind as she felt her breasts grow heavy. The points of her breasts, her nipples, a name her mother had shared, grew hard and itched. She rubbed her chest against his and trembled from the sensation that danced upon her flesh.

He pulled his mouth away and stared down at her. "Is there a place we can sit?" he asked. His breath was shallow and for a moment Crimson worried about his health. It was not until she realized that she too was breathing funny did she understand that he had most likely felt a spark of passion too.

"Yes," she whispered. She led him down a path through the woods and they entered a small meadow. In the center was a tree and she took him there. Once he had cleared away sticks and stones, Richard sat down and pulled her onto his lap.

"Kiss me again," he said.

Crimson did not hesitate as she lowered her head and covered his mouth with hers.

Back at the pond, the splashing and darting away from one another had come to an end. Grant held Ivory in his arms and the water lapped at their skin. Ivory had kissed him and he had given her free reign to explore his body with her hands. She had touched his chest, teased his nipples, and stroked his cock. She had used the words he'd shared with her, as well as a few her mother had taught her and much to Ivory's joy, Grant had not found her new found language displeasing. In fact when she spoke of cock's and licking, balls and sucking, he had groaned in approval.

"Does hearing me speak such words excite you?" she finally asked as she teased the tip of his manhood with her fingers.

"It does very much," he admitted.

"Why is that?" she asked, while dipping her other hand between his legs to play with his balls. "Why does hearing me say cock and snake, or balls and nuts make your cock leap?"

"Because in my mind I see you as innocent and pure. To hear these words from your lips makes me think you are more experienced than you are, but I know you aren't. It is a contradiction. Like having an angel from god come down and tell me how they want to fuck me -- this is just not normal."

"Fuck?"

"Yes, fuck. Did your mother not share that word with you?"

"No," Ivory said as she pumped her hand up and down on Grant's shaft, much like she'd seen him do at the fireplace that past winter.

Grant covered her hand with his. He showed her how fast and how hard to stroke him. Then he cleared his throat. "It is hard to have a conversation with you, when you do that, but it also helps to keep me from breaking my promise to your mother. Now, about the word fuck. Did your mother mention love making and having sex?"

Ivory stopped stroking, smiled wide and nodded her head. "Oh yes, she did. We asked many questions when she started talking about that. I believe it was a hard winter for mother."

"I am sure it was," Grant said. Ivory went back to stroking him and he took a deep breath. "Fucking is another name for sex. It can be slow like love-making or hard and fast, crazy and wild. It is a wonderful thing, but the result is the same as love-making. My seed spills and a child can be made."

"Mother explained that too. Granted she had to explain that a lot and many times before Crimson and I understood. I believe that was the hardest conversation of all."

"I am sure all the conversations were the 'hardest...of all'."

"Perhaps. But your cock's seed. I will miss it, if it explodes in the water. Let us get out. I wish to see it and I must confess my pussy," she glanced up nervously at his face, gauging his reaction to her new word, "trembles," she said once she saw he did not mind the term she'd used.

"Then Ivory my love, let me show you my seed, while I ease your trembling."

Grant walked with her out of the water. Her hand was entwined with his and his cock jerked angrily against his stomach as she placed her other hand on his chest. They left the water and settled on a patch of thick grass. There Grant placed a kiss upon her lips and soon Ivory was opening her mouth and prodding the warm recesses with her tongue and he did the same to hers.

As the kiss deepened their hands moved over their wet flesh. Ivory found the object of her fascination and again wrapped her fingers around his manhood. Grant's hips moved forward, beckoning her onward. He slid his palm down her arm and then around to cup one of her breasts. Ivory moaned. Her back arched and her breast pushed against his hand. "Grant that feels wonderful," she confessed. He grinned and promised to make her feel wonderful for the rest of her life.

She sighed and then squeaked when she felt his mouth wrap around her nipple. His tongue slid around the darker flesh, while his fingers massaged the heavy globe. A whimper slipped from her throat and her fingers tightened the hold on his shaft. As he began to suck on her breast, she felt her sex tightening and moisture seeped out. "Grant. Oh Grant. Please. My passion is rising. My," she took a deep breath, "my pussy is trembling."

"Yes, my love," he whispered. "I promised I would help, didn't I."

"Yes," she gasped. "And your seed. You said," her hips bucked wildly as his fingers invaded her sex, "ohh my!"

"There will be plenty of time to see my seed later. Right now I wish to ease your trembling," Grant said with a soft laugh at the end of his sentence.

Ivory watched in awe as he licked her breasts and when he slowly pushed her onto her back, she went, but she did so with questioning eyes. "Are you going to kiss my womanhood, much like Crimson has?"

Grant's cock jumped. "Do you and she still find passion with one another?"

"Yes, but not as often. We each have discovered masturbation and we do so with fantasies of those that wish to woo us," Ivory said with a soft smile and a warm blush.

"And your fantasies are of me?"

"Very much so," she admitted.

He kissed her belly and looked up at her gaze. "And do you see me in your head, licking your pussy?"

"Mm hm," she whispered.

"And do I call it a pussy or do I call it something else? Perhaps a word your mother taught you?" he asked, before sliding his finger between her folds.

"Oh my," she whispered. "I hear your voice and you call it my pussy, and my cunt, though mother said that word is not always welcomed by ladies and gentlemen."

"I like it," Grant told her, before pushing his thumb against her clit. "And what of twat, and mound? Perhaps you would like me to call it my cock blanket?"

Ivory giggled and Grant laughed. "One day my love. One day it will be my cock's blanket."

Ivory hissed. "I pray for that day," she admitted.

"As do I," Grant said before pushing his tongue against the folds of her sex and beginning his assault on her sensitive flesh.

While Grant caused Ivory to tremble and shake, his brother was tenderly caressing Crimson's breasts. She sat on his lap, the bodice of her gown was open and his fingers were tracing the shape of her areola of her breasts. He used his nails to slide across the small ridges that had formed when he brushed against the smooth button. When it had hardened Crimson moaned and leaned deeper into him. "Richard, your touch is burning me," she admitted.

"You burn my soul," he whispered. He continued to touch her with just his fingers. She felt him lift one of her breasts. He let it slide along his palm, and pushed it around with his fingers. Her nipples grew more stiff and she told him they hurt. "I will ease their suffering," he promised, then lowered his mouth to capture one between his lips.

Crimson shuddered. She felt an intense heat cascade from the center of her breasts down to the fullness of it and out into her chest. Her fingers moved into his hair and she pulled him closer. "Richard, oh Richard. Please don't stop," she begged.

He opened his mouth more and sucked more of her breasts between his lips. Her hips rose and he pushed them down, keeping her on his lap. She felt him nuzzle his way over to her other tit and when he began to suckle on the small bead, she felt her sex tighten and her womanhood began to leak. "I feel it, Richard. I feel it."

"What my love?" he asked, as he licked her nipple, then teased it with his teeth.

"That thing, that thing I feel with Ivory."

Richard looked up and stared hungrily at her. He recalled the naked beauty that had been the two girls wrapped in each others arms that night. He had breathed in the scent of there lovemaking and he knew that the redhead that withered in his arms was speaking of the honey that was threatening to spill from her sex. "Tell me Crimson. Tell me what you feel," he whispered before turning her so that she sat on the ground and he could sit his head on her lap.

Crimson stared down at his mouth. Her breasts hung above his face and he massaged them. Her womanhood tingled and her breath was shallow. "Your mouth. Your tongue. Your teeth. As you suckle from my breasts, my... ," she bit her lip.

"Your what?" he asked.

She licked her lips and glanced away awkwardly. Crimson didn't understand why she had become so shy and why she was not as wild as her sister had suddenly become. She thought of the words she had learned and had spoken to Ivory during their times together.

"Tell me my sweet," Richard insisted, while running a finger against the underside of her right breast.

"I learned words, words that make me blush and I fear saying them will disgust you."

Richard smiled and kissed one of her nipples. "My brother spoke of your purity. Even now as you openly allow me to suck and kiss your skin, I sense your innocence. You give freely because you do not know shame and I do not want that to change. Tell me these words, speak them when you are driven to speak them and know that I will not be disgusted." He opened his mouth and drew in her nipple, again she moaned and hissed. He released it, "Tell me Crimson, tell me what happens when I suck on your tit?" He used a word he felt would be safe, but also less clinical than what she had been used to.

Her blush was genuine and her eyes fluttered. "When you suck on my," she licked her lips, "tit, my," she swallowed a lump in her throat, "pussy gets hot." The last three words were spoken very fast, so fast that she feared he had not heard her and she would be forced to repeat them again.

"I see," he whispered. He sucked on her other nipple. She whimpered and shifted her hips. "And do you wish for me to stop?" Richard asked with a raised brow.

"Oh no, please no," Crimson begged.

He grinned, rolled slightly toward her, gathered both her breasts into his hands and began to suck on each nipple. At first he did so one at a time, allowing his tongue to learn the shape and size of each teardrop button. Only when she was clawing at the ground did he take both beads into his mouth and suck hard. That was her undoing. He felt a hot warm fluid under his cheek and he new his little ruby of a lady had found that passion she had spoken so highly of. He wanted to taste her juices, but he knew that she was to be his for all time and there would be another opportunity to sup from her succulent folds.

Crimson had screamed when the heat from deep within her exploded and sent waves of fire coursing through her veins. She could not believe the flames that licked at her sex, nor could she comprehend it had all come from the stimulation of her breasts by Richard. Her sister had sucked and fondled, licked and caressed, but the reaction she'd had was nothing compared to what Richard had given her. She opened her eyes and stared down at his smiling cherub face. There were no words to describe the heavenly feelings that radiated through her.

A tear slid down her cheek. "My Richard. My Richard. Kiss me, please. Oh please, please kiss me," she cried as another tear found a trail along her cheek.

Richard sat up, gathered her into his arms and kissed her with a passion that matched her own. He tasted her beauty and found himself aching to fulfill her every desire. Their tongues could not get enough of the other and as the world turned Crimson swore that for a moment it had stopped for her.

It took both brothers all the will power that God awarded man to pull away from their hearts' desires. Grant had made his beautiful Ivory explode against his mouth and he had shared with her a taste of her essence on his tongue. He had promised her his seed, but he told her that he was weak and if he gave it to her now, it would have to be buried within her womb. So he begged her to wait until tomorrow, when he was able to walk with her more composed and in control of his lust.

For Richard, he forced himself to not give into Crimson's insistence that she repay him for the joy he'd given her. He told her he could wait and that it would mean more to him if she did it out of desire, not out of obligation. She tried to explain that she did desire him, and he knew she did, but he also explained what spontaneous acts meant and that it was that spontaneity he wanted to experience with her.

The four of them met just beyond the old woman's yard. The girls took hold of the other one's hand and they left the two men to cutting wood for the stove. A chore the sisters normally did, but the men insisted on taking over. The sisters went inside and for the first time they chose not to tell their mother of their new discoveries. They caught her eyes and a silent understanding passed between them. The old woman nodded her head, but did not press her daughter's for details. Inwardly she knew that the girls had taken another step toward adulthood and she also knew that what they shared were details that a mother did not wish to hear about.

Crimson and Ivory went to their bedrooms to change clothes. Behind the door and sheltered away from the eyes of their mother and the passion the men stirred, the girls told of their experiences with the men they treasured.

Outside the men worked silently for several minutes. Each one lost in thought, though if they had shared those thoughts they would have learned they were very similar. Grant felt as if he had been given a prize that no man had a right to hold and he told himself that it was unfair of him to teach young Ivory so much when she was not yet his wife.

Richard felt the same way, but he also found himself wanting to see the love his intended have grow, not only for him, but for her sister as well. He would be lying to himself if he said the idea of seeing the two sisters bodies entwined like he had that night so long ago was not arousing, but how did he broach this subject with his brother and with young Crimson. He thought of the old woman and wondered if perhaps she was as wise and kind as his brother had made her out to be. What would she say if he approached her and confessed his desire?

When the evening was upon them, the group sat around the table and ate the venison that the old woman had smoked earlier during the winter. Thick helpings of mashed potatoes were loaded onto both plates of the men and even the girls ate more robustly than usual. The old woman chuckled to herself and commented softly about appetites being worked up. Crimson and Ivory both blushed, but said nothing, choosing instead to stuff bread into their mouths while the men grinned and shook their head disapprovingly toward the old woman.

123456...8