Crimson and Ivory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crimson had answered yes, and when he told her that he would like to do that with her, she felt her cheeks grow bright red and her sex was washed in a flood of volcanic lava. "Oh Richard, you must teach me this!"

He grinned, marveled at her excitement and placed her on the bed. "Lay here my love. I will climb on top and like your sister I will place my mouth against your sex. My cock will fall into your face and you may use your lips, mouth, and tongue to tease it."

"But what of sucking. I suck on my sister's womanhood. Can I not suck on your cock?"

He smiled at the way the new word for his manhood slid from her tongue. "Yes, my love. You may suck on my cock. You may fit as much of it into your mouth as you desire. If you start to gag, pull it out, or push at my thighs. I may become lost in your touch and not realize that I am choking you."

"And after we do this, will your juices explode into my mouth, the way Ivory's does?"

"Yes, it will. Tell me my ruby flower, do you like your sister's juices?" He asked the question before spreading her pussy lips opened, and moving on top of her. True to his word, his cock smacked her face. He felt her lips, her breath, and her nose. One of her hands wrapped around his shaft and she slowly stroked it.

"I love my sister's fluids."

"It is called cum," he said as he kissed the top of her mound. "I will have cum for you this day," he told her. "It will shoot from my cock and fill your mouth. Will you swallow it for me?" he asked, before dipping a finger into her tight hole. "You are so wet and hot, Crimson."

Crimson moaned. "I will swallow your cum and if you would like you may watch me swallow my sister's."

Richard closed his eyes as the imagery she created with her words washed over him. He opened her lips further and pushed his tongue against her pussy's opening. Crimson bucked and called out his name.

"Again," she begged.

He laughed, but willingly obliged.

She lay there, slowly stroking his rod, while he licked, prodded and slurped up her juices. He whispered her name and rolled his hips. His cock bumped her mouth and the soft juice that escaped it fell across her lips. Crimson licked it off and shivered in desire for more. She opened her lips and awkwardly pushed the head of his shaft into the moist depths of her mouth. The sound that vibrated through Richard told her he was pleased, so she sucked on the spongy top, while using her hands to massage his testicles and stroke the inches that were not consumed by her tongue and cheeks.

Richard did his best to keep from thrusting his cock down her young and untried throat. He kept up his efforts on her pussy and when she accidentally bit his shaft, he eased up on his stroking of her sex and told her to relax her mouth. Once she did, he told her that she had more room now to move her tongue around the head. "I love the feel of your mouth," he whispered, "and the taste of your pussy is like honey dripping from the best hive."

"Your cock fills my mouth. I want to take you down my throat, but I am fearful."

"There is no rush, my love. Just suck on the first inch or so and that will leave me satisfied."

"You are sure?"

"I am sure. Now, there is too much talking going on and not enough feasting." Richard drove home his proclamation by lowering his face back to her slippery open. He drank deep, while toying with the fleshy walls of her sex. As he dined upon her he felt her do as he'd instructed and soon she was once again moaning around the head of his cock.

When Crimson came Richard did not stop exploring her. He told her there was more for him and he lapped at her sensitive folds. He played with the entrance of her sex and she screamed his name when she came again. "More!" he demanded and again she exploded beneath him. As she shot her fluids, he felt his balls draw up and knew that his cum would soon fill her mouth. He lifted his head and warned her. "I am coming, my love. You must swallow quickly."

She said nothing, but he felt his cock bob up and down so he knew she was nodding her head. He went back to feast on her pussy, and soon she was filling his mouth with juice and his semen was squirting against her tongue and cheeks. He listened to the sounds that came from her and he waited to feel her pushing him away. Instead he was shocked to feel her pulling at his hips and pushing him deeper into her mouth.

His cum filled her and she had done as she was told. She swallowed quickly and drank what he gave, in so doing his dick became less thick and she was able to push more of it into her mouth. He shuddered and felt another glob of milk squirt from his dick.

When he felt her push on his thighs, he rolled over and lay on his back. His body was spent, but his mind was alive. He felt the weight of the bed shift and soon Crimson lay next to him. He gathered her close and stared in wonder at her smiling face. "May I kiss you?" he asked.

"Oh yes, please," she answered. He rolled over and covered her with his naked flesh. His mouth found hers and their tongues tangled. He felt his cock stiffen and the head sought out a place to hide. He groaned and lifted himself from her delectable form. "I must go for a swim," he said.

"Now?"

He grinned. "Yes, and no you may not go with me."

Crimson's lips fell in a frown. She looked at his cock and whimpered. "It leaps for me," she said.

"It does much for you. Rest my little one. I will fetch my brother, for I believe he will need a swim as well."

Crimson watched him leave and just a few minutes later, her sister appeared. She had with her the dress she'd been wearing and her sex bore signs of small scratches. "What happened?" Crimson asked before touching her sister's mound.

"He sucked on my womanhood!"

"My Richard did as well. Did you suck on his cock?" Crimson asked.

"I did. He let me suck on it first and then he had me lay down and he spread my legs. He put his hands here," she pushed on her upper thighs, "and he opened me wider. He then put his tongue and his fingers in my hole." Ivory sat on the bed. "Sister I thought I was going to die!"

"I sucked on the head of Richard's cock, while he drank from my pussy!"

"You did not!"

"I did! I also told him that he could watch you and I please each other." Crimson suddenly looked worried. "Sister, will you? Will you do that with me? He seemed very pleased with the idea."

"Of course I will. We will let both brothers watch. They are very similar, so I am sure Grant won't mind."

The girls hugged each other and kissed. "Sister, is that Grant's seed that I taste on your tongue?"

"I am sure it is," Ivory answered, "and I assume I have tasted Richard's?"

"Yes, you have." The sisters giggled, and hurried to dress for supper.

By the time they had the meal ready, the brothers had returned and so had their mother. The old woman brought back with her several yards of ribbon, lace, and fabric that the girls feared touching because they were so rich in detail and design. "Mother these are exquisite," Ivory commented.

"They are for your wedding dresses," the old woman answered.

The sisters blushed and the men smiled. "We have not officially asked your daughters to be our wives."

The old woman lifted a brow. Both men raised their hands in self defense. "We are going to though," Grant promised.

"Then do so now," their mother demanded.

"Mother!" the word left both girls' lips at the same time.

Grant and Richard lifted their palms again. "No, your mother is right," Richard said. He got down on one knee, as did his brother and both men took the hand of the woman they loved.

"Ivory, will you become my wife and Queen to my people. Live with me for all time and give me more children than the God gave Abraham?" Grant asked.

Ivory blushed. "Abraham had a lot of children, Sir. But I will certainly enjoy trying." She laughed and told him she would marry him.

Richard then looked up at Crimson. "I found you in the woods and felt immediately the desire to protect you. And though I had to leave that morning, the need to find you and shelter you burned inside me. I offer you my heart, my devotion, my sword and my life, if you would be my wife, you may have all of these things and so much more."

Crimson fell to the floor and wrapped her arms around Richard. She kissed his lips and pressed her face into the crook of his neck. "Yes," she whispered, and kissed him again.

Their mother wept tears of happiness and hugged the two men she would soon call sons. They dined as a family that night, and the old woman felt more peaceful than she had in years. "Come let us sit by the fire. We shall have another story," she said.

"Will it be yours mother?" Ivory asked.

"If there is time. Right now I am curious as to Richard's tale, as I am sure his brother is too."

Grant shook his head. "I have only heard a brief account, so yes I would like to know the details of his life."

"Then to the fire," the old woman said.

They moved together, each bringing with them a mug of tea and a small cake to snack on. Grant held his fiance in his lap, the old woman sat in her rocker and Crimson sat on the floor next to her beloved's feet.

Richard caressed her thick red hair and looked into the flames that were being licked by the fire. "As you know I was sent across the lands of my father, our allies, and these woods, though I was not aware of any of this at the time. I was small and was told I was going on an adventure. Now because I was the younger of the two of us, I found this very exciting. I was going to spend time alone with my mother and my big brother was to remain behind stuck within the walls of the castle, consumed with studies and learning the ways to rule a kingdom."

Grant huffed. "You do not know how lucky you had it," he muttered.

"No, I do not, but remember it was not my choice to leave my home."

"I know," Grant answered. "Please continue and ignore my interruption. I am sorry."

Richard nodded his head in understanding. "As we neared my mother's lands, she became ill and I was told later that it was the plague. I was only a small boy, so her death was hard to accept, but in time, sadly I forgot her and to this day I regret the weak memories of a child."

Crimson kissed his palm, and rubbed her cheek against his knuckles.

"I grew up in the castle of my mother's father. My grandmother, her mother had passed away years before and so my grandfather took me under his wing and cared for me. I grew up in the ways of both my father and my mother, for my father had sent tutors from his realm with me and our mother. By the time I was into my early twenties I felt it was time for me to return to my father and my brother and take my place along side them. I had heard about the war that drove me into hiding and I wanted to add my sword to theirs."

Richard took a long drink from his tea, needing the moisture to sooth his throat. "A few weeks prior to making the journey, my grandfather's lands were attacked. Everyone was slaughtered and I was tortured. I do not know why I wasn't killed, but there were many nights I wished for God to relieve me of my burdens."

Crimson wiped at tears that fell from her caring eyes. Her mother also dabbed at her face as did Ivory. Grant stared at his brother. Pain and anguish were just two of the emotions that filled his handsome features.

"You weren't killed because that is not his way," the old woman answered. "The king had sent his men to find you, torture you and punish you. Everyone else was nothing to him, they meant nothing, but you, you were a Prince and that gave him power over your father."

"You know of him, don't you?" Grant asked.

The old woman sighed. "My husband and I, as well as several other members of his realm fled his lands several months prior to his first attacks on your neighbors. He was my father. There was a farmer whom I fell in love with and though he was not wealthy in funds, he was rich in love and devotion. I heard my father plotting to kill my love and burn his corpse with those of the people he was set on exterminating. I went and shared all I knew with my beloved and he and his family took me and several of their neighbors away. They trusted my words, for I had never lied or spoken unkind to them. They also knew the wrath my father would place on those I called friend."

"So you ran away?" Grant asked.

"I did. We all traveled around the neighboring lands, choosing to keep close to the borders, so as not to alarm anyone. There were no guards or soldiers stationed there yet, because the threat had not yet come."

"You crossed my father's lands?" Richard asked.

"We did and we found friends there, but we never stayed too long in one place. Eventually we reached these woods, and we traveled through them. We built the village that is tucked between the mountains and only a few strangers have ever laid foot in it. My husband and I eventually moved out here, choosing to live quiet lives, fearing that one day someone would recognize me and report to my father." The old woman looked at her daughters. "Your father loved you very much and he would have been proud of the women you have become."

Ivory and Crimson ran to their mother's arms and hugged her tight. She returned the sentiment and shed tears with them. When the small group parted, they held hands and the girls sat down at their mother's feet. "After your father died, I told myself I had to keep you safe. So I kept you here, and only on rare occasions did I take you into the village."

"So it is this village that you traveled to this morning?" Richard asked.

"Yes, I went to tell them of your arrival and I wanted to let them know that I would be returning to my father's lands. I am his heir as our my daughters. I do not know what waits for us, now that you rule over all the lands of my father, but it is right for them to see their home."

Grant sighed. "You're father did a lot of damage and caused a lot of pain. There is not much left for you or your daughters. I hope you will live with us, while we teach your people how to repair their lives and in the end improve them."

"I desire that greatly," the old woman said. "I hope we can leave tomorrow. I do not have much to take with me. But I hired a team of horses and some of the villagers wish to leave with us."

"Tomorrow!" Ivory said. "That is so soon."

"Yes, it is, but you and your beloveds cannot not continue to explore your desires without the bond of marriage between you," their mother said. The girls blushed. "Now to bed, my daughters. On this night you will sleep in my room. Kiss your loves good night. A quick peck will do, gentlemen."

The men bowed and kissed the old woman's cheek, then kissed the women they loved. They turned away, leaving the mother and her daughters to their own devices. Out in the tent the two brothers spoke of the story their mother had told. They realized that their wives were not peasant women, but were indeed Princesses. "Our people will be pleased," Grant told his brother.

"Even if they are granddaughters of our enemy?"

"The people hungered for peace, just as much as our father, so I believe they will not pass judgment on the innocent heads of our wives, nor their mother. Peace is waiting for us and with it we bring only more strength to an already strongly woven alliance."

The brothers slept lightly that night, each one consumed with their own dreams of a better tomorrow. Inside the cottage the girls slept with their mother. They held her close and felt the weight of all that they'd learned and all they'd done sit heavy on their minds, but so did exhaustion and soon the girls were fast asleep, just moments after their mother began snoring.

Early the next day the wagon and horse team that the old woman had hired, along with approximately thirty villagers, and several soldiers that had traveled with Grant arrived at the old woman's cottage. They comprised of four families, and a few single gentlemen. The girls were at first shy around the new arrivals, but soon after seeing their mother interacting with them they too felt more at ease and were able to work side by side with them without feeling self-conscious.

Grant and Richard along with the strongest men from the village went to work moving whatever furniture the old woman wished to keep, while the women packed up the smoked meats, and stored fruits and nuts that had been put away for harsh times. The villagers themselves had brought their own supplies, as well as their own means of travel. They all stopped their work for an early meal and began again as quickly as they were able. When all was said and done, the little cottage looked more bare than the mother had expected.

"I was not expecting us to take it all," she admitted to the men when they asked her if they had forgotten anything. "There are just two things missing," she told them.

Richard asked her to point them out and he would be happy to pack them up along with the other things.

The old woman smiled. "Oh, these must be handled with care," she whispered, then picked up a pair of pruning sheers and a shovel. She handed the shovel to Richard and asked Crimson and Ivory to help her and the young man. The girls followed their mother, as did Richard and soon they were standing in front of the two rose bushes that their father had planted.

The young people waited, while the mother carefully pruned down the rose bushes. Grant appeared and quickly picked up the blossoms that were in full bloom, as well as the ones that were still just promising buds.

Satisfied with her work, the old woman stepped back and instructed Richard on how to dig up the bushes, and she told her daughters how best to pack the roots so that the plants would survive the long journey back to her homeland. When the task was complete, the old woman turned and told her family that it was time to go.

The group of villagers, as well as the soldiers, Grant, Richard, the daughters, and the old woman took their places in the caravan of travelers. The journey they knew would be long and tiresome, but excitement hung in the air. As the days turned into nights, and the nights turned into days, the girls learned more and more about where they were going. Each villager who had lived in the old lands had a story to tell and it was not only the girls that were learning things. Some of the families that were moving back had young children and these children were also entranced with the stories of the past.

Richard and Grant did not get to spend much time with their beloveds. They were busy keeping the group moving, as well as going with their men to scout out potential camps for the night. Often they along with some of the village men would disappear for the entire day as they hunted for fresh meat. During the course of their travels they were able to stop and drink fresh water from springs and on more than one occasion they dined on fresh fish and crawdads.

The trip was not without trials though either. A small child fell ill, and then another, and then another. There was concern that another plague would devour the villagers, but the old woman set the peoples' minds at ease. "Just a cold," she told the families. "Children are more susceptible to them when in confined quarters." After hearing that the children were allowed more freedom to travel and were no longer confined to their wagons. This made for a slower trip, but more enjoyable with less fussy children and no more sickness.

The weather held up well for the most part. There were a few showers and storms that made the days traveling either cold and chilly or stalled completely. Even during these times Ivory and Crimson were kept away from Grant and Richard. Their mother explained that temptation was too great, and now that there were so many eyes to witness their displays of affection it was best for the girls to appear as innocent and pure as they had been the first day the met the gentlemen.

1...345678