Crimson and Ivory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivory felt the fullness of her husband buried in her and she marveled at the feeling. She leaned over and pressed her hands to his chest, while squeezing his cock with the muscles of her sex. "Oh my," she whispered as he rolled his hips and lifted her up and then back down. "Oh my," she said again when he repeated the process.

He chuckled and watched her head fall back and her eyes close. Her lips were open and her tongue constantly darted out. "Grant, it feels so amazing," she said as she moved her pelvis back and forth. He reached between them and teased her clit. Her eyes opened and she stared in shock. "Fuck," she hissed.

This time his eyes grew wide. "What is this word that falls from my angel's lips?"

Ivory laughed. "Fuck -- fuck -- fuck -- fuck -- fuck."

He laughed harder. "Then fuck you I shall," he said.

He then flipped her over, lifted her legs high into the air. He kept one hand around her ankles and took his cock in his other hand. He shoved his dick back into her hole and began to pound on her new plundered sex. Ivory clawed at the bed's coverings and twisted in her husband's grasp. "Oh God!" she screamed, unknowingly repeating the same words her sister had been screaming.

Grant did not stop as his wife begged him for more. He shoved harder and faster until his cum was shooting into her pussy and her cum was flooding his cock. Only when he was empty did he release her and then he only allowed her sex to remain free of his cock for a second. "I need you again," he demanded and pushed his semi-erect dick back into her tight entrance.

Ivory also wanted more and as her husband grew inside her she began to squeeze and pinch her nipples. Grant watched with a lustful gaze and then he went to work helping her to torment her breasts. He also rolled his hips and pumped in and out of her, giving his cock the stimulation it needed to gain its full potential once more. Again he was fucking her, drilling into her and together they screamed vulgarities that years ago would have made Ivory faint.

All night long Grant took his wife back and forth from heaven to earth. They dozed in between their lovemaking and in the morning when breakfast arrived they ate it off each other, bringing yet another series of orgasms from the depths of their souls.

It would be three days before the Queen of Bertrum, King Grant's wife, Ivory walked out of her chambers, and another two days before Princess Crimson, wife to Prince Richard left hers. Their mother, Marie gave each girl a knowing smile, as she watched them tenderly sit down in their chairs. "It is nice that your men have allowed you to come up for air," the old woman said.

Both girls blushed, then turned to look at the other. "I have so much to tell you," Ivory said to her twin.

"And I have so much to show you," Crimson added with a wink.

Their mother, Marie laughed and poured her daughters a generous helping of wine. She looked out the window and saw the wind stirring the leaves of the rose bushes. It would not be long before she was planting bushes to mark the birth of her grandchildren.

~ The End ~

I hope you enjoyed my little story as much as I did. Thanks so much for your feedback and I look forward to continuing my passion of writing. No matter the genre, I enjoy creating stories and hope to do so for all time. ~ Red.

1...345678