Crimson Reborn Ch. 05

Story Info
A nearby family gets strange milk in their groceries.
4.1k words
4.72
32.7k
36

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers

A strange tingling sensation ran down Helen's back. She blinked and her head lilted in confusion. Like someone walked over my grave, she thought. How long have I been standing here? Helen had a clear memory of getting home and starting to unload the groceries. She'd called up to her stepson for help, but as usual Nick either didn't hear her or chose to ignore her. She'd made two trips with bags draped on each arm, but on the way back for the third something had happened. I saw something didn't I? A woman? The more she tried to hold onto the thought, the more it slipped away. Shaking off the chill she went to the back of her car and grabbed the last two bags of groceries. She gave a wary look at the yard and distant road and hurried inside.

Placing the bags with the others, she started to put things away. Upstairs, she could hear the thump of music being played too loudly for any sensible person. Nick wasn't all that bad, of course, but Helen had expected him to move out much sooner than he had. Not that she had much room to complain. Her own daughter, Aly, was now in the same category as her stepbrother. Neither had much ambition or prospects after finishing high school. Helen and Malcolm had talked about getting their respective children out of the small town over the years, but both Helen and her husband couldn't get beyond the idea that neither child was really deserving of such an escape. The ones who made it out worked hard in school or got lucky in sports. The ones who stayed, people like Helen and Malcolm, just sort of drifted forward repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

The groceries disappeared to their respective new homes until Helen came to the final bags. She pulled away the plastic sacks stuck to the sweating cartons and looked at the four gallons of milk. Helen frowned. Something felt off, again. Why would she buy so much milk? And why were the labels so strange. They didn't have the regular "2%" or all the nutritional information listed. Picking one up, she checked the bottom just to be sure. The only thing on the jugs was a small red label which said "Crimson. Enjoy!" Even stranger, the milk wasn't even white. It was a sort of pinkish hue depending on how she looked at it. In fact, the longer Helen stared at the color, the more it changed, becoming darker and darker.

"What're you doing?" a voice asked, snapping her from the trance. Nick stood on the other side of the kitchen. He was scrawny and pale, like most young men these days, Helen thought. On the counter in front of him was a plate with a full sandwich on it, the accompanying mess strewn along the counter. He'd somehow come in, made an entire sandwich with things from all over the kitchen, while Helen stood and blankly stared at the milk. "You haven't moved in like five minutes. Like, at all. Are you having a stroke?" He took a massive bite of the sandwich.

"What? No, no," Helen said. Of course, she wanted to entertain the possibility. She wanted to tell her stepson to call for help, but something deterred her. Shame, she thought. Losing time, Helen? Getting old and having your senior moments already. At only forty-two. Why, look at you. Tits starting to droop. An ass that was never really there, used up already. What does Malcolm see in you, anyway? Other than someone to comisserate with in decay. Was it really his fault that his cock wouldn't rise? Or was it an ugly, uninteresting, uninventive wife who was truthfully more thankful to skip the monthly fuck. Would that still be the case with a good man? A virile young thing still full of spunk and desperate to give a hard fuck. Someone like Nick.

A glass clanked on the countertop. Nick grabbed one of the jugs of milk and opened it. He poured it into the glass, filling it up to the brim. "Why'd you buy so much?"

"Oh, you're still a growing boy, after all," she said with a nervous giggle. Helen broke eye contact and took the jugs to the fridge. Thankfully, Nick shrugged at the comment. He took his sandwich and milk and disappeared, back to his room to go on listening to music too loudly. Why had she gotten so flustered? She went back for the last jug, the one Nick had opened. A long drip of milk ran down its side. Before she could stop herself, Helen lunged forward and licked the drop up, letting her tongue run up the outside of the milk jug. It tasted heavenly. Without hesitation, she hefted the jug and took a long, huge gulp of the milk. It was strikingly cold in her mouth, but somehow warm in her stomach. She stopped drinking with a gasp, composed herself and put the jug away, as though hiding a shameful secret.

Now then. I had other things to do today. Like...baking! I can bake. Malcolm always likes a nice treat when he gets home. Warm milk and cookies for my hubby. And Nick, too, why not.

***

DING.

Helen was sitting on the couch. The smell of warm, chocolate chip cookies pervaded the air. She shook away the haze in her head and got to her feet, heading for the kitchen. How long was the timer? Was I watching TV? I'm so spacey today. As she passed the stairs, she heard the thumping of Nick moving down. He followed her into the kitchen. Is he closer to me than normal? Did he change clothes? Yes, he was wearing jeans earlier. Now he's just wearing a pair of basketball shorts and...no shirt? Is that normal?

"Are you making cookies?" he asked, flipping an empty glass in his hand. "Those would go great right about now." He opened the fridge and poured another full glass of milk.

"Mmhmm," Helen said, moving over to the oven. She opened it and stepped back from the rush of heat. Pulling out the cookies, she smiled. Nice and moist. "They need to cool for a bit. And you need to save some for your sister and father."

"Step-sister," Nick said, blankly. "Where is she anyway?" His voice deepened with the question and Helen thought she noticed movement in Nick's shorts. His stomach rippled as he drained the glass again and then refilled it.

"I'm not sure. Last I saw her, she said she would be out for most of the day. Maybe looking for a job, like you're supposed to be doing. Hang on, I'll get you a plate."

"You don't go out looking for jobs. You just look on the internet now. If some place is hiring, they post the jobs." He started to load the plate with cookies, taking more than half of the tray. Helen didn't stop him. She'd already decided to make some more. With a mouth full, he continued, "I was thinking. You know Lucy and David? They were a few years older than me in school. David's dad has a company that does like...trucking or something. Manual labor kind of stuff, I think. That might be a good fit for me. Getting out and working with my hands. Cutting down trees or whatever."

Helen smirked. It was hard to imagine the scrawny, pale teenage— wait. He's not scrawny. Not really. He's filled out quite nicely. You can even see a hint of muscle in his abs and shoulders. And his skin isn't exactly pale any more. His complexion is better, too. And he smells...so delightful. "I think that's a great idea. You can start working on saving up to get your own place."

"But then where would I get fresh cookies and milk," he said. He slid past her in the narrow kitchen. Involuntarily, Helen pressed back as he passed, letting her ass push against his crotch. She felt something hard brush against her as Nick kept moving, seemingly not noticing. Helen flushed with heat, decided to have a cold glass of milk and get back to baking.

***

"Mom? Mom!"

Helen's vision came into focus. Her daughter stood in front of her in the living room, looking slightly alarmed. "Oh, hi dear." Had she always looked so scrawny? What kind of man would want such a wispy thing. She needed some meat on her. "What's the matter?"

Aly's brow furrowed. "You were just sitting there staring off into space. For like five minutes while I tried to get your attention."

"Sorry," Helen said. That can't be right. I just popped the cookies in the oven. It'll only have been a few seconds since I finished my milk and sat down. "I must have gotten lost in my thoughts. Worrying about you kids, probably," she said with a smirk.

DING.

"Are you making cookies?" Aly asked, her voice turning strange. "I thought I smelled something baking. And something else. It smells good."

Helen put her arm on her daughter's shoulder and guided her to the kitchen. "I've been baking all day. Not sure what's come over me, but the first batch turned out delicious. Your brother could hardly stop from eating the whole tray."

"He's not my bro—"

Helen shoved one of the cookies into her daughter's mouth. "There now, I'll get you some milk." Helen sauntered over to the fridge and bent over to open it. As she did, she felt her hips straining against her pants. Thinking about it, she noticed her top was a little snug as well. She grabbed a fresh gallon of milk and brought it over to the kitchen island. The next batch of cookies came out while Aly scarfed down as many as she could, filling Helen's heart with happiness. It's good to see a growing girl eat. Make her titties swell and her ass plump so that she'll get good fucking and make good milk.

Helen stopped, dropping the hot tray onto the counter with a loud crash. A few of the cookies bounced off and splatted on the floor. Aly dropped the half eaten one in her mouth and stood, ready to catch her mother. "Are you ok?"

Putting her hand to her temple, she smiled. "Yes, yes, I'm fine. Stood up too fast or something." Those thoughts. I've never thought of anything like that in my life. She grabbed a glass from the cupboard. "Here now, have a few more of the fresh ones. Oh and take some up to Nick. I know he wanted some more." She poured milk into the glass, filling it to the brim. Aly took it reluctantly, holding a plate of cookies in the other hand. Helen saw confusion and curiosity in her daughter's eyes. At the back of her mind, she thought of telling Aly to run, but it was a fleeting thought pushed aside as she popped another warm, moist cookie in her mouth.

With Aly gone upstairs, Helen started to clean things up, constantly picking up a new cookie between each washed dish or put away bowl. She tried to remain focused. If she was losing time, she wouldn't just sit idly and wait for it to happen. She looked at the clock every minute, making certain that time wasn't jumping forward on her. She thought of going to the doctor, but that seemed like an overreaction. What had happened really? Perhaps she'd just fallen asleep on the couch. Her whole body did feel warm and full. A nap would be the easiest thing in the world. She finished up the dishes and turned her attention to the plates of cookies.

Wait. How many batches did I make? No less than eleven plates, all brimming with chocolate chip cookies, sat around the kitchen. She'd been eating them nonstop. She'd sent Nick away with a dozen at least and Aly with another, but hundreds of cookies remained. This isn't possible. I don't even have enough chocolate chips in the house for all this. I don't think I had any, actually. As she thought, a great thirst settled in her throat. It felt dry, parched, and empty. Her lips were almost cracked and images of the milk, condensation rolling down its outside, clouded her thoughts. Frustrated, she grabbed her well used glass and went to the fridge. Taking out the jug, she paused and thought of the silly reasons to dirty another glass when she could drink straight from the source. In a quick motion, she discarded the lid and turned the gallon jug up, letting the thick liquid pour down her throat. She swallowed nearly all of it, but some managed to roll over her lips and down her cheeks, dripping onto her cleavage. She didn't mind. With the jug empty, she found herself rubbing the spilled milk into her skin. The empty jug fell out of her hand and she giggled.

Give it up. Give up this silly humanity. Give in to the pleasure. There is is again. Those invasive thoughts. Helen realized the spectacle she'd made of herself and grabbed a towel to clean off when she realized Nick had watched the whole thing.

Her stepson had been standing in the doorway to the kitchen, slowly eating from a fresh plate of cookies while Helen had gorged on the milk. The smell of him pervaded her senses. She knew something had changed but couldn't quite figure out what. Nick looked taller and more muscular. He wore only the basketball shorts and she knew only those. He'd taken off his boxers and the only thing between Helen and her step-son's swollen cock was a thin bit of cotton. Makes sense, she thought. The boxers were probably too restrictive. He needs to be able to get to his cock easily and it shouldn't be tied down or pinned in. "Nick, what are you doing watching me?"

He grunted and shrugged. He stalked over to the fridge, getting close to Helen. She could feel the heat radiating off his body as he got out another jug of milk. How many had there been? Four? How many had they drank? The smell of Nick nearly overpowered Helen. Her knees weakened and her pussy clenched. She could feel a new weight in her chest and an almost irresistible urge to drop to her knees in front of her step son so that he could face fuck her until his heart's content. What the fuck! Helen coughed loudly and backed away, almost running from the room.

She made her way to her bedroom and into the master bath, locking the door behind her. She sat down on the edge of the bathtub and tried to slow her breathing. Her skin felt hot and her body felt strange. Looking down, she saw that her breasts were straining to be released. Confused, she got to her feet and went to the bathroom mirror. She gasped as she saw her reflection. The damage of age had faded. She looked twenty years younger with fuller tits. Fascinated, she stepped back to get the full view of her body and knew immediately that she looked better than she ever had. Her tummy had tucked in and her ass had thickened atop powerful thighs and long, smooth legs. She pulled off her top and let her tits hang free, full and round, even bigger than they'd been when she was nursing. As she admired herself in the mirrors, she started to have the sense of someone else watching her.

"Do you like it? Your new body?" asked a silky voice from the mirror. Helen's reflection shimmered and changed becoming an entirely different woman, the most stunning woman she'd ever seen. A goddess.

"Oh yes, very much," Helen said. A small part of her knew something was strange about magical reflections speaking, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was this new body and finding something to fuck. A swell of gratitude rose in her chest and she wanted to bow before this miraculous woman. She managed to say, "Thank you."

"You're quite welcome," Lucy answered. "But you still have something to do, don't you? You have to give up that last little bit of yourself. And bring me your children."

"Yes," Helen said with a blissful smile. Her hand moved down her naked stomach and under the band of her panties. She gasped as her fingers slid over smooth, shaved pussy until they pushed into her wet depths. This felt right. Of course she should give in to this blissful feeling. Lucy would take care of them. They would be demigods in a new world. "I will."

***

Helen did not bother to dress as she walked out of her bedroom and up the stairs. She felt sensual and seductive as she let her new, wide hips sway on each step. She paused at her daughter's room. The door was closed, but Helen could hear the quick gasps coming from inside. She'd be ready soon, but not yet.

Helen walked to the far end of the upstairs hallway and paused at the cracked door to Nick's room. The scent of him poured out and caused her knees to weaken. Through the crack, she could see both his computer and television screen. Each was playing a different porn video. On the television, a man was slamming his cock into a woman's ass. On the computer, three women were servicing a man's cock with their mouths. Helen smirked and pushed open the door. Nick was sitting on his bed with his basketball shorts at his ankles. Helen gasped at the sight of his massive, throbbing cock. She'd always suspected that Nick was packing something bigger than his father, even before the milk's transmutations. The rest of her step-son was a tight body of muscle and sinew. He'd grown nearly a foot taller as well, making him the perfect height for fucking her, she thought. His hand was working up and down the shaft of his massive cock, but the tip was disappointingly dry. He looked toward the open door and grunted.

"Oh, can you not cum?" Helen cooed, stepping into the room.

Nick shook his head, visibly frustrated.

Helen walked over and stood between his legs, resting her hands on his thighs. She let her tits dangle near his straining cock, but made certain not to let it touch her. It took all her willpower not to throw herself on the young man, but she knew she had to make him wait. He had to give his last bit of resistance willingly. Standing between his legs, his full cock rose to her sternum. She imagined it inside of her and nearly came from the thought. "Want to cum really, really hard? Momma can help with that, can't I? I could suck on your cock. Or I could let you fuck my pussy until you came inside me. Would you like that Nick?"

He nodded furiously. He spluttered a few times, but he seemed to feverishly horny to form actual words.

"Will you be a good boy, then? Will you give up that nasty last bit of 'goodness' in you? If it means you get to fuck this tight pussy all you want?" To emphasize her point, she turned around and bent over, showing her step son the glistening snatch hungry for his cock.

"Yesssss" he managed to hiss.

She grinned and backed up toward him. The head of his cock nudged against her slit and that was the end of Nick's patience. He grabbed her full hips, thumbs digging into her ass cheeks, and speared her on his cock. Helen shrieked in pleasure as her walls stretched to accommodate her step-son's cock. She wondered if he'd been a virgin moments before and a quiver of pleasure went through her at the thought. He pushed her ass forward and pulled it back again, making her feel the full length of his cock, but the range of motion didn't satisfy him. He pushed Helen forward, down onto her knees as he knelt behind her with frustrated grunting being his only instruction. From the new angle, he mounted her and began to fuck her ruthlessly. Nick's whole length pushed in with a wet slap of her soft ass against his hard body before he pulled out and repeated the act. Helen moaned and rubbed her breasts as her face slid against the carpet.

Nick's strokes grew slower and somehow deeper. He pulled her hard against him and she felt the flood as it moved up the length of his cock. "That's right, cum in me," she moaned. Her body jerked and as the massive spray began, she felt the explosion shake her entire being. Nick's powerful hands held her in place as she convulsed on his cock. Her pussy milked out each drop his cum as it flowed into her. When the flow slowed, he started to fuck her again, moving slowly to not disturb her bliss too much. Helen, the middle aged housewife, shook her ass at him between thrusts, encouraging to fuck her cum filled pussy even more.

Suddenly, he stopped, pulling out of her and unleashing a small deluge of cum flowing out of her pussy. With one arm, he grabbed her waist and hauled her into the air, spinning her around with ease. Holding her by the ass, he positioned his mouth at her nipple. Even from that height, his cock was long enough to nestle the head into her folds. He opened his mouth and let his tongue swirl around her nipple, causing it to leak. Helen wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him to her breast. He sucked hard and she felt the milk flow out of her. When the milk from one tit slowed, he switched to the other and sucked even harder. Helen sighed with contentment as he drained her heavy tits. Satisfied, he lowered her, slowly pushing her down the length of his cock, letting it slip into her inch by inch until it was at the root. She sighed and gyrated her hips. He came again almost immediately sending her into another ride of pleasure.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers
12