Crippled Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're funny and a great mind. And you have one of the finest asses I have ever encountered. I've always been a small-tit kind of guy, but your tits are amazing. So your body is top shelf. It obvoiusly works differently than most people's, but that doesn't make you any less sexy. And having fucked you, I can say that there is something special about your pussy. When it wants cock, there's no denying it. I don't see any down sides."

"So, are you just interested in the fucking? Or are you interested in more?" she asked bluntly.

"Well, the fucking was really amazing. But I don't think you have noticed that I have been chasing you since the first week of school. You've pretty effectively shut me down every time I tried. If you had blown me off today, I probably would haven't tried anymore," I replied. "I've been interested in you since I first saw you on the stairs. I've tried to impress you in class. I just thought you were very interesting. I really didn't think about sex."

"Because I'm crippled," she said.

"I guess. I don't know anything about disabilities. I couldn't help notice your perfect ass and your amazing tits. You do wear really tight clothes and tops with deep necklines. And your stubborn attitude is really sexy. I just wanted to get to know you better. I had no idea you had the most amazing pussy in history," I said.

"Well, if you want to see each other, I'd like that. I miss having a boyfriend. You'll have to learn about CP. But right now, your cock is really big in my hands and you squeezing my ass has really made me wet and horney. My juice is running down my leg. You're going to have to fuck me again, or I'm masturbating," she said.

I realized I had been kneading those wonderful ass cheeks in my hands through our entire conversation. "While I'd really like to watch you masturbate sometime, right now I want my dick up inside you again."

"I don't know how long I'll last at this, but I want to be on top." Her movements as she straddled me weren't smooth by any means, but there was something really sexy about the way she climbed on top of me. Then she grabbed my cock and poised it between her pussy lips. She slid the head up and down the length of her wet opening. She leaned over and bit my ear, dragging her hard nipples across my chest. My nipples got hard. "I know I'm a great fuck, I just never met a guy who was as good as me. Show me you are." And she impaled that tight pussy with my hard cock.

Since she was essentially fucking me at that point, I didn't know how to show her I was a good fuck. But I raised up to meet her thrusts. In short order, I could feel her small orgasms, the pulses racing through her. When she seemed to tire, I sat up straight and moved back against the headboard, bringing her with me, my cock still planted deep inside her.

I still felt the tight, velvet sock on my penis as we moved together. When we were facing one another, still deep in coitis, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply. She kissed back, holding my face up to hers. I began to feel up her wonderful tits, tweaking the nipples and kneading those wonderful orbs.

India kissed my face, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks then pushed her tongue between my lips. "I love your cock inside me."

With that, I reached under those amazing hips, lifted her up and dropped her hard on my still-stiff cock. We repeated this again and again as she built up to another monster orgasm. She was so light, I could hold her up and bounce her up and down lightly so my cock head just entered her and then came out just a bit. After a few minutes, she began to moan. Her pussy dripped all over my cock and balls. I could feel the small ripples go through her. Finally, I dropped her hard on my tall cock and thrust into her. Her cunt grabbed my cock and squeezed. I started to shoot my load up into her.

Again, her whole body rippled with the orgasm. Her pussy squeezed and milked the jizz from my cock. She collapsed on my chest and I held her tight.

After our orgasms faded away, she kissed me again and said, "I like having a boyfriend, but there's never been one like you." She kissed me again, snuggled her naked body against mine and passed out.

As I stroked her soft skin, her arms and legs akimbo, my cock softening inside her, I gently kissed her face, I knew that I wasn't the special one. This tiny woman who was strong enough to stand up to this affliction and live an almost normal life was the one no one has ever been like. India was the jewel, not me.

12