Crisis and Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled innocently. "I literally keep asking this to myself all the time."

She stretched herself against him. "You are in trouble, though." He raised his eyebrows. "I'm feeling something very interesting, against my back."

Ooh.

He hadn't even noticed, focused as he was on the magic, but as this little session progressed, he became involved in it with a broader interest than at the beginning. Something had stirred, something had warmed up, something had unfolded. His cock was now pushing, semi-erect, against her skin. His body's opinion on having another go had changed from a cool disinterest to a definite "wouldn't mind."

He looked at the clock - a quarter to three. Well, how about that. Still, he was free of that desperate urgency from before.

"Okay, you've gotten this far," he said. "But I'm pretty sure I can hold off until after the hour."

She gave him a placid smile and then, turning around, she slid further down, thus coming head-to-head with his cock. Then she lifted one of her fingers and pointedly tapped it.

"And you? Can you hold off?" she asked it. Then she cupped it in her hands and whispered. "Come on. Let's get you back inside me."

"Hey! ...Are you conspiring with my dick against me?"

She wriggled her chin between his thighs, gave him a completely deadpan look, and let his cock just lie still, its weight resting across her face.

"Yup."

Okay. Well. He had some reply ready, but the sight of his penis just casually laid out on this face, her face, on her poised, incredibly Diane-like expression - it kind of jolted his thoughts away.

She felt him pulse hotly, and he stirred, grew heavier, larger - and she, she grew hungrier. She burrowed herself deeper in his inner space, kissed his balls, pressed her lips to the base of his cock, stuck out her tongue, and licked upwards.

"Oh, shit," he whispered to himself. Her tongue tickled him warmly, repeatedly, on the underside of his stiffening shaft - she propped it up in both her hands, and very, very meticulously she set out to give her close attention to its every last millimetre, one by one. This really switched him on - and when, on reaching his head, she unexpectedly circled and popped it whole in her mouth, he involuntarily let out a string of expletives too rude for me to relay to the decent and respectable society presently reading this.

His outburst made her grin, and she had to twist her jaw to prevent her teeth from consequently sinking into where no teeth belonged; this crisis averted, she closed her eyes and slowly leaned down, curious how much of him she could fit into her mouth.

He propped himself in his elbow, put his other hand on the back of her neck, and soaked in the sensation.

He still wasn't fully erect, and with her lips and her tongue she could feel very clearly how he grew, hardened, how his swelling girth gently pushed her jaw more and more open, heartbeat by heartbeat. The tip of her tongue tickled and tasted the most intimate, private crevices of his body, and now it was her turn to follow his cues, find the place, the pace, the pressure, all the right things to fan up the pleasure within him. He slumped to his back. She pressed her lips against his shaft, and now there was no more budging - just firm, unyielding, excited stiffness. With a satisfied purr she let him go and got up, kneeling over him.

"Alright, Niko. We don't have that much time left."

He tried to reach for her, but suddenly something strange happened. His arms flew up and his wrists clasped to the mattress behind his head, and were held there by an invisible force - it felt as if his bones turned to metal, and the mattress to a powerful magnet. The same thing apparently happened to his ankles. He was spread out, pinned down.

He rolled his eyes.

"Diane, you know that using magic on someone out of class is against the school rules?"

"Slipping your cock into a classmate is very against the school rules, and yet here you are." She lowered herself slowly, mounting him, taking him inside herself. "But we can stop, if you'd like."

It was stressed very clearly that he would not like that. He tightened his muscles to check the bonds he was in - they were very physically strong, and kept him securely in place. Of course he could dispel them pretty easily - you always have a great advantage against any magic worked on your own body. He could almost tangibly sense her power where it entered him, acting on his joints.

Thing was, he didn't want to dispel it. The sensation was alarmingly enjoyable.

Though the time was running out, she was in no hurry at all. She sat still and ran her hands across his chest and across his stomach, quietly appreciating his body. Then she tilted forward and started grinding herself against him.

"You got me really worked up, Niko. If you don't mind, I'm going to make myself cum one more time, really quick... and then, I'll make you."

Her hip bones were swaying back and forth. She adjusted herself several times, found the sweet spot, and grinded more aggressively. She tilted back, thrust her chest forward, pulled her hair behind her head with both hands, and looked at him from above, in control of both their bodies, and the look in his eyes pushed her over the edge. He felt his bonds give out for just a moment as with a spasmodic moan her mind collapsed again.

Niko's mouth felt dry. She was simply splendid, sitting upright in a post-orgasmic glow, calmly luxuriating in her sexual satisfaction. Bright sunlight now fell in behind her over the torn curtain. He was now as turned on as he had been right at the beginning, though his desire had a different flavour now, more awake, awed, adoring.

She basked in her pleasure for a while still, and then finally half-opened her eyes. He was there, lying on her back, gorgeous in his voluntary helplessness. When their eyes met, he felt like she could read his thoughts exactly, and his first instinct was to dart away - but his sense of wonder overcame his embarrassment. He maintained eye contact, he let the moment last.

What was it that he saw when he looked at her? She felt warmed by the fascination in his eyes. He clearly believed that she had the power to bring him to the height of joy. She was resolved to do just that.

She put her thumbs on his nipples and started circling, deeply, firmly. He groaned, and bucked his hips, but she did not move.

"You're enjoying this a lot, aren't you?" He kept looking at her, with heightening intensity. She held sway of all his sensitive zones. Very gently, she started riding him. "You can appreciate how good it feels, to let go of all control." He moaned under her touch. His body was positively galvanized. She was completely assured, casually in control, and deliberately pushing all his buttons. She gave him a bright smile. "That's right, you've surrendered to me, and it's just so much fun." He gave a small mutinous snarl, but he was completely on board. The feeling was amazing. "And now that you see how much you like me playing with you, you're ready to know the secret." She leaned in really close, brushed her lips against his, looked him close in the eyes.

"You'll lose this bet because you want to. You'll lose it because you want to show me your submission."

"Fuck..."

"...so be a good boy and give me your orgasm."

He could have held on. He could have controlled himself. It's just he didn't want to.

He gathered up all this blissful energy coursing through them, consciously focused it, and just let himself be swept away. His eyes rolled up, his lips warped in a grin, and with a great earnestness he did what she asked of him.

She completed her descent and lay bodily on him. She blew his hair away from his eyes. She traced his cheekbone with her finger.

Obeying all conventions of dramatic timing, the clock whirred, wheezed, and rang out three times.

"Good lad," she muttered.

His eyes were closed. There was a great, satisfied smile on his face. "Wow, you're terrible. Using my mind against me like that."

"You look very mad."

"I'm livid. Don't even talk to me." She laughed, and scurried closer. He ran his hand through her hair. "You're gonna actually make me do it too, aren't you."

"Yup." She kissed him on the cheek, and got up. "Because I want you to stew on this defeat during the spring vacation, and I want you to think really hard on how you're going to avenge yourself."

He opened his eyes. "Oh, you're making me think now too, aren't you?"

"I really like the way you think." She reached out and patted him on the abs. "Alright, get up. We have very little time. If it makes you feel any better, I have a window drape to fix."

This much was true. Students would start arriving for the next class really soon. They better open the door and get going really fast, or else this would look very suspicious.

He looked at Diane. Her hand was warm against his body. Fuck this school and its rules, really. Fuck this whole country and this age. He really wanted to hold her close, peacefully, right now.

Now that his mind was double-flushed, his previous thoughts echoed strangely in his mind. He'd gone pretty far down this worshipping bliss route. It had either been sublime or ridiculous, he didn't know which. After all, this was just some fun they were having on the side, right?

Diane reached for her clothes and started putting them on. Niko sat up and rubbed his temples. He had a lot to think about over the spring vacation, that much was certain.