Crissy and Luke Ch. 03

Story Info
Luke takes his stepdaughter's ass.
1.6k words
3.71
33.6k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crissy sat on the couch. She had covered her naked body with a comforter that had been draped over the back of the couch. The only light in the room was from the gas fireplace that was in front of the couch. The light of the flames showed a woman in her early thirties; dark hair that was shoulder length and was matted to her head by sweat, a sheen of sweat covered her, making her skin seem to glow in the flame light. Sticking out from the blanket were firm, strong legs, muscled from tennis and swimming. Her shoulders were somewhat broad from the same activity. Under the blanket were firm breasts, filling a C-cup, with plum red aureoles and nipples. Her head was set back, her eyes half closed. She had just been fucked in a manner that bordered on brutal at the end of the act. Her chest still rose and fell rapidly from the ragged breaths that were the result of her sexual assault. The fucking could be legitimately called rape. For sitting on the fireplace ledge across from her was the man who had committed this act. While she had had willingly come to this home it was only because the man, Luke, had caught her in an affair and threatened to expose her if she didn't submit to her. And to make matters worse, this was the home where she grew up, where she was raised by her mother, Beth, and Luke, her stepfather since she was three years old.

Luke had put back on his sweatpants, and sat drinking a bourbon and water. After he had ejaculated on his stepdaughter's face, throat and chest-he had never taken off her bra- had had gotten up and returned with a washcloth to let her clean off his semen. Her only reaction was to have him get more wine. She now had finished one bottle and was working on another. After taking a long drink she looked at Luke, whose years of concrete work gave him a muscled build that belied his age, then finally spoke.

"I remember how much I wanted you to fuck me Luke, wanted you to be my first. I went to Victoria's Secret and bought the most sheer nighties, hiding them from Mom, then put them on when she was out of town and come into your bedroom and say I was scared! Huh! Gave you a good look, and wore your work shirts, unbuttoned, around the house. Fuck, Luke, you could of had me, I would finger myself over you! Remember when I would topless sunbath on the deck? You went running!"

"Yeah I did, I was a good guy, but you were fucking hot!" Luke replied. Then, "You still are."

"Yeah, fuck, you could of had me then, but now." She paused. "Those boys on your crew, the ones who didn't know who you were, and talked about me pulling a train, they never really told you what they did, did they?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if they did, you would of killed them. Because you see, that camping trip, it started to rain, so I went into my tent, everyone had been drinking, and the I was asleep, and they came in, and, and, I was wearing a plaid shirt, yours, and they tore it off, and one held my arms back, and then, then, they fucked me, first one at a time, right on top of me, then they talked like I wasn't there, and decided that they all wanted to cum in a girl's mouth, so they made me suck them off and swallow..."

"I,I.."

"Just shut up Luke, I never told you because I knew you would go to jail for killing them. Once I went to college, well, of course I wasn't infatuated with you, and if you ever hit on me I would of laughed it off, so, so, I figure that you catching me with Ben," the CEO at the Med Center where Crissy worked, "that you figured this was your chance to nail a woman twenty years younger, like it wasn't going to happen from Craig's List." She took a long drink.

"Why don't you make some dinner?" She said, her speech slurred from the wine. Luke had always been a good cook. By the time he came back into the living room with steaks, fried potatoes and a salad for each of them he found Crissy asleep, laying on her stomach. Her hands were folded under her head, her near leg bent, the other straight against the back of the couch. The firelight from the gas flames made the tableau of her naked body that much more erotic. Her hair was matted to her head and neck from the sweat produced by the fucking he had given her less then an hour ago.

Luke put the plates of food down and watched his stepdaughter. Her tits were pressed into the couch, her chest rising and falling slightly with her breathing. He noted the bruises on her thigh and hip from his fingers gripping her as he had fucked her. Her arms and legs were strong and muscled from tennis. In spite of the sense of shame he had felt when she had told him of the boys raping her his cock started to rise in his sweatpants. He moved over to the couch quietly, picking up the tube of KY off the floor and placing it closer. Then he placed one knee on the couch, between her legs, then grabbed both of the girl's legs. This made Crissy jolt, but not awaken fully. He spread her legs, then knelt between them. Then he moved his hands to her ass cheeks. These he also spread. Now Crissy started to stir.

"What, what, Luke..?" She spoke in a dazed voice.

Not answering he placed his cock head against her butthole.

"No, no, fuck Luke!" Now the girl was aware of her circumstances. In response he pushed his cock head past her ring.

"Ow! Fuck Luke, please,no!"

Leaning on his arms he pushed his entire length into her anal tube, without the benefit of the lube. He began slow forceful thrusts. Crissy had to brace her hands against the couch arms to keep from being pushed into them.

"Oh, God, stop Luke, fuck your killing me please!" Her face was a mask of pain, her eyes squeezed shut. Sweat again started to form a sheen on her skin. After a dozen dry humps he stopped, withdrew and gave her the tube of gel.

"Here, Crissy."

She didn't comprehend his intentions for a moment then took the tube and reaching back squeezed as much as she could onto her ass crack. Tossing the container onto the floor she reached with her fingers and moved the gel down to her asshole, then pushed it into herself. Once she did that Luke to her arm and moved it away. Again braced on the couch with his arms he shoved his dick into her butt with all the force he could gain from his position. This elicited a scream fro her. Now lubed his thrusts were rapid and deep, his sac hitting her ass with each push. She turned her head to one side, eyes closed. Sweated beaded on her forehead, her neck. A pool of sweat formed on the small of her back, a rivulet ran down her ass crack. Each time he buried his dick deep in her anal tube her face contorted in pain. She no longer swore or begged. Only painful grunts and cries come from her parted lips. Lying on her stomach and chest she had difficulty breathing.

Even in the midst of this ordeal she was aware of Luke, his breathing like bellows as he put the full weight of his body, the full strength of his muscled frame into each penetration. Thirty times, forty, fifty? Perhaps a half an hour passed when he stopped. Her hope of relief lasted as long as it took for him to lower himself onto her, all but crushing her. She moved her arms into a push up position, hands under her shoulders, to try and take some of the load off. In this position he was unable to perform his deep thrusts. Instead, as he had intended, her moved his hips so that his cock, as he withdrew perhaps a quarter of its length, ground and pushed against her gut. In response she started cry, her body racked by her sobs. It was a split second after Luke felt his cockhead swell and push against the fist tight restriction of her anal tube that he so her react. One, two, three long spasms as he unloaded his semen into her ass. She squirmed under him. He lowered his head, so it was next to her ear.

"You feel that Crissy? Feel my cum in your ass?" He asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Yeah, fuck Luke." Her voice was almost a purr. Her face was no longer a mask of pain. As his cock finally began to shrink he pulled out of her, then off of her. Once released the girl rolled off the couch in a crash, got to her hands and knees, and spewed a torrent of wine red vomit onto the floor, most of the discharge splashing onto the plates of food. He reached for her.

"Hey, Crissy, are you alright?"

She rose to her knees, brushed her hair from her eyes. Looking at him she spoke in a voice filled with rage.

"Fuck you Luke, you ass rape me and know you're all concerned!" She staggered to her feet, slipped on her own puke, caught herself on the couch, then headed for the bathroom.