Crissy's Weirdest Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did. When I came the first time, I lost control of my body and thrashed around. This time, my body froze.

As my impending orgasm approached, I stretched my legs and my muscles tensed. I couldn't arch my head back. My eyes glued to Dad's eyes. I couldn't breathe and my mouth opened in a silent scream. He smiled down at me and nodded. I cried out one "Ah!" and then the sensation hit me hard. I stiffened. I laid under Dad and my body vibrated as I had one intense climax.

Dad came too repeating, "Yes, baby. Yes, baby."

The next morning, I woke up with a hangover, still tied to my bed. My bra was unhooked, though, so Dad must have worried it would hurt me in my sleep. We were on top of the covers and I would have been cold, but Dad had fallen asleep on top of me and his body was warm. I turned to look at my clock and that woke Dad.

He kept his head buried in the pillow and asked, "How are you feeling?"

I said, "I have a hangover, but other than that, I'm good."

He asked, "Do you regret last night?"

That thought hadn't crossed my mind, but I did have some concerns, "No, but I need to know what this is."

He finally lifted his head and asked, "What do you mean?"

I said, "Well, what are the rules? What do I do when you have women over and what do you do when I have guys over?"

Dad said, "Oh, hell Crissy. Why can't it just be us? I'm already paying your bills. You don't need guys like Toby."

He gave me the perfect opening. Therefore, I countered with, "And you don't need women, including Trish."

He nodded. "I have no problem giving her up or anyone else." He kissed me. "We need to keep the shades down and curtains closed. I'll forget and touch you in a way that tells the neighbors the truth."

I nodded. That made sense. Then he moved and I felt his bulge, but it rubbed on my leg in a painful way. I jerked and lifted my legs apart away from his arousal. Dad rolled off me and sat up. There were friction burns on my inner thighs from my panties ripping away.

Dad looked mortified and said, "Hell, baby. I'm so sorry." He reached up and untied my shirt freeing my hands. I sat up and looked. The marks didn't appear as bad as they felt and I expected them to heal without scarring.

I said, "Dad. It's okay. It wasn't as if you did it on purpose." I could tell he felt bad so I tried to distract him. "Last night, when did Toby leave and when did you take over."

Dad pulled me onto his lap. "I heard you pull up and I was waiting. I had changed the locks a while ago. I had to let you in so I met you at the garage door."

I asked, "Why did you change the locks?"

Dad said, "I never let women come over. I'm careful about that. I didn't want them showing up when you were home or trying to claim territory that wasn't theirs. So when I came home and found Trish inside trying desperately to shut off the alarm, I knew she got a key, somehow. I had to change them."

I couldn't hide the shock. "Did she break in?"

He shook his head, "No. The cops showed up as I was getting home from work. The cops said the first call from the security company occurred fifteen minutes before they arrived. They asked her if she broke in. She claimed I gave her a key. I didn't, but the key fit in the door."

I shouldn't have been surprised. Trish wanted to land a guy with money. We were very comfortable. With only Dad's income, we three kids were not going to notice mom not living with us. Nothing would change for us, other than Mom didn't live in our house.

Dad said, "I was angry. I told the cops that I didn't want her at my house anymore. They told me that I could press charges, but Trish begged me not to do it. So the cops gave me their cards and each wrote out a report and sent me a copy so if anything happened in the future, there was proof of a history of her breaking and entering." He laughed. "Trish didn't miss a beat and asked if we could still date if I went over to her place and they said it was up to us."

I asked, "How did Courtney not know you were dating her mom if you went over to her place."

Dad said, "I didn't go over. We always met at hotels. I didn't invade her space and she didn't invade mine. That was our understanding and she hasn't messed up since."

I said, "You know she is going to try, again. You're a big fish for her."

He laughed, "You start fishing at the university?"

I shook my head, "No, but my literature professor assigns us novels that happen to have a lot of fishing involved, such as Moby Dick and some Mark Twain novels."

Dad said, "Back to us, you okay with just me?"

I nodded, "Yeah, as long as you are okay with just me. I won't be okay if you bang other women expecting me to be exclusive with you."

He shook his head. "No, I'm good. I have a lot of ideas for you, for us."

I asked, "Dad, you're not like a...sadist or something?" I really wasn't sure what was going on with us or how to classify it in my mind. I understood the term "incest" but I didn't feel that word best described us.

He asked, "How do you know what that is?"

I said, "European history class, Marquis De Sade. We discussed if it was possible he did what history claims."

Dad grimaced, "This won't make sense, but it disturbs me that you studied him." My brows knitted and he said, "I know. After what we did, that doesn't make sense, but if anyone is going to teach you about things like that, I want it to be me, even if it is only discussions about it." He shook his head, "In answer to your question, I'm not a sadist, but I do enjoy dominating a woman."

I said, "Mom doesn't seem like the kind who wants to be dominated."

Dad said, "She isn't."

I said, "But I do?"

Dad answered, "It's complicated." He pointed to the window. "We have to close the windows, though."

We closed the window shades and the curtains. We spent the rest of the day sitting around and kissing. Dad held me on his lap and touched me all over. I did the same to him. We watched television and snacked. We fucked a few times and we made love a few times. It exciting and it was nice.

12