Crista Meets Her Match Ch. 01

Story Info
The First Dalliance.
2.5k words
9.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crista waited nervously sipping her latte, every swing of the coffee shop door vibrating through her body and unsettling further any composure she had left. For ten years she had been faithful, a decade of quiet obedience to social normalcy and family. In her purse were well thumbed pictures of her children, joyful offspring of her long term relationship and the core of her existence. She couldn't really remember when things had changed, wasn't certain when the light bulb finally burned bright in her mind but now, this moment, she found herself sitting fidgety, waiting for the Armageddon she know was coming.

At first she had felt in control. What harm could a little conversation do? Perhaps the very action of sharing her need for more would somehow make it seem less weighty. At first things seemed as she had planned. He was nice enough, funny, clever, intriguing, but she was in control and felt free enough to share intimacies normally kept locked deep inside. The day had flown by wonderfully, humdrum activities made almost enjoyable by the steady stream of messages lighting up her cell phone. It took a while for her to realize she was aroused, not the usual physical sensation of wetness resulting from naughty thoughts or actions but something deep inside of her psyche that hadn't been touched for what seemed a lifetime.

For the fifth time Crista checked her appearance in the mirrored wall opposite. Money was scarce and the clothes she wore were simply a reflection on the need to spend what cash there was on necessities. The jeans fitted nicely, mid-waist with boot cut legs they accentuated her shape wonderfully. Her white shirt was clean, well pressed and the two open buttons at the top suggested the rise of her cleavage perfectly, the black top nondescript but somehow made the outfit complete. The black flip flops were almost two casual. But she had nice feet, often complimented on and felt quite comfortable showing her carefully painted toe nails.

She had avoided making the error of too much makeup. Her eyes were a great feature, just a touch of mascara to the lashes and some darkness added to her well-formed eye brows enhanced her hazel irises depth within sparking white surrounds. A little color to her well-shaped lips and she was happy. Casually she passed the tip of her tongue across their fullness and suddenly realized her mouth was dry. The nervousness made her smile, her wriggling stomach reminded her of the feeling she had when he complimented her as he often did. She flushed a little and knew she was wet again.

Her cell phone buzzed, dancing happily across the table as it vibrated. The text was short and frustrating.

"You look beautiful. Go to room 211 at the Economy Inn."

Crista was a little put out. Firstly he must have seen her and not said hello and going straight to a motel room was a little seedy. The phone danced again.

"I need you badly but I want it to be very special."

Damn now she was hot. Special? She had no idea what he meant but suddenly she realized her nipples were trying to push their way through bra and shirt simultaneously. Rising hastily she went to the counter to pay for her latte.

."All paid ma'am, the gentleman covered your bill when he left."

"Ohh, okay."

Crista smiled sweetly at the barista to cover her confusion.

"He left this for you."

"Thank you."

Crista picked up the key-card and walked straight to the motel just next door. Room 211 was on the second floor, at the very end of the block and looked expensive. The room was large, two king beds, a 48" television enclosed in a black lacquered wall unit, a nice looking dining table with two chairs and a comfortable leather look couch and matching lazy-boy. Crista threw her purse on the nearest bed and headed for the bathroom, nerves and coffee were getting the better of her. The bathroom was huge, a tub with water jets and a walk in shower unit large enough for a party. She absent-mindedly started counting the plush towels but gave up at twenty two. The flush of the toilet almost deadened the buzz of the phone still in her purse but somehow she had known it would ring. The text was breathe taking.

"Glad you like the room. Lean against the table with your back to the door and no peaking."

She heard the door open and with great control just managed to stop herself looking. Her palms were pressed flat on the table's shiny surface and she could feel the perspiration between her skin and the wood start to pool. His footfall was soft but the hairs on the back of her neck told her he was standing close, very close.

"You're like a dream come true."

The words whispered in her ear made her quiver but the breathe caressing her skin as he spoke caused her cervix to cartwheel and crash against her womb.

"This is silk."

The blindfold moved softly against her cheeks then she felt his sure hands tie the ends together at the back of her head.

"Trust me."

Gently he drew her wrists behind her back and wrapped them together with what felt like another silk scarf.

"I want to taste you so badly."

His mouth found the nape of her neck right below the hair line, kissing and gently nipping at the flesh. She shuddered with anticipation and to her amazement felt herself almost climax. His lips worked down 0nto her left shoulder, sensuous kisses intermingled with delicious bites. Without thinking she arched her back and pressed her buttocks backwards till her hands still held tight behind her found the front of his pants and touched the object of her desire, hard and hot. His hands gripped her hips and then slowly slid round to enclose her waist before easing open the fastening of her jeans and sliding the zipper downwards. The hands moved to her belly, fingers gently stroking, the touches like firebrands burning into her soul. Her fingers fought to grip his shaft through the coarseness of the pant material and she gasped as she finally understood the girth that hopefully would soon be impaling her.

Slowly she felt the waist of her jeans starting to peel down her legs. Down over her thrusting buttocks, past her trembling thighs and quaking knees to concertina around her calves. Then the most delicious of sensations, his tongue hot and slick moving upwards in the opposite direction. Spreading her legs as wide as possible with ankles confined in the sheath of denim she bowed her knees as the moist lingual probe seemed to flay her flesh on its rising path till tantalizingly it lapped at the very edge of her panties. His hands pushed the cotton of her underwear deep into her ass crack allowing him to slaver her inner cheeks greedily.

"Keep very still."

She had hardly taken the words in when she felt the coldness of metal slide between her panties and her right hip. An almost inaudible snip and the fabric fell away. The coldness touched her left hip momentarily and that panty side was severed as well. . Crista now took matters in her own hands and forcing her thighs to part as much as possible freed the juice soaked garment to fall to the floor.

Crista could feel his hot breathe on her ass cheeks and the feel of his hands spreading them wide made her stomach leap with desire. His breathing was fast, each exhalation causing her labia lips to spread a little wider till she was sure he could probably see the deep dark interior of her core completely. Expectantly she waited for the touch of his tongue on her soft folds, could feel the wetness run from her cervix over her urethra to settle in slick beads on the edge of her swollen gash.

"OH FUCK!"

The words just flew out of her mouth as the tip of his tongue traveled along her ass crack from anus to hood. Crista felt her knees start to buckle and only remained upright by collapsing her whole upper body across the table top. His tongue found her vulva and pressed inwards, deeper than she imagined possible, penetrating her in fast darting thrusts.

"YYYEEESSSSSSSSS!"

Crista climaxed hard. Her cervix dropping downwards like a stone before rebounding up to repeat in ever increasing spasms. His tongue was possessed, thrusting, twisting, fucking her as hard and fast as she had ever been taken.

Momentarily she must have lost consciousness because as she came round a distinctly different sensation greeted her. His tongue was still in motion but its aim was now firmly fixed on her virgin ass bud. Alarmed she began to close her thighs but his hands gently kept them parted as the warm tingling sensations of rimming over took her body. Crista had never been happy to participate in ass play. Perhaps it was her naivety, or just a sense of unnaturalness she felt for the act but she had always shied away from this one part of carnal activity. Certainly she had found her own tongue stray to a partner's sphincter when performing fellatio or tea-bagging but to be the recipient was a totally new and slightly alarming experience. The fear soon turned to pleasure as his tongue delved into the tight orifice and she was amazed to feel that most private of orifices pucker in a desirous reaction.

"OH MY GOD!"

Her body shuddered and she climaxed expelling a stream of fluid from her urethra.

"GOD I SQUIRTED."

The words had barely left her mouth when another arcing stream of fluids escaped her pee hole.

"I WANT YOUR COCK IN ME!"

Crista felt herself blush as she whined but was totally focused on immediate possession of his love spear in one way or another. She felt him stand, the scarf around her wrists give way, her body being turned, being helped to a kneeling position already with mouth wide open and tongue playing over her lips. Hers hands fumbled on his belt in her eagerness to taste her desire.

"Please I need to see."

The blindfold happily fell away from her eyes and she stared directly at the bulge awaiting her. Crista had no problem with the buckle now and with trembling fingers lowered the zipper fully. Easing the fabric to left and right she licked the still short covered shaft and inhaled deeply as his scent permeated all around her. Fingers gripping the waist band of his jeans she slid them down and sitting back on her heels ran the fingertips of her right hand along his cotton covered length while her left cupped the tightness of his sac. Taking a deep breathe inwards she gripped the waistband of the white underwear, pulled it forward and down to stare hungrily at the mushroom head that jumped to a few inches from her face.

"Fuck that's huge."

Notwithstanding her amazement she took the monster deep into her mouth in one movement rolling her tongue against the veined ivory flesh. Now she was in her element, cock sucking was her passion and this was a penis worthy of her every talent. Having moistened the shaft from tip to almost base Crista turned her attention to his ball sac. Lifting he throbbing member up horizontally she in turn took each round gland into her mouth, sucking gently and rolling the spherical seed dispensers with her tongue. Lifting the sac a little she traced the central join of skin that lead back to his anus wondering if she would dare to tongue that dark haven before this day was finished. She heard the softest of moans escape his lips and the gentle touch of his fingers in her hair. Delighted at this positive response she returned her attention to the throbbing rod itself.

The velveteen texture of the mushroom head against her tongue was amazing. She felt her labia throb and widen hopefully and the constant flow of moisture from her orifice was trickling back to cover her still pulsing ass bud. Pulling the foreskin completely back she allowed her lingus to explore the rim of the head, dallying over the lower cleft that drove all men wild. Finally having explored the whole surface she curled her tongue and lapped and probed the urethral opening. Happily she tasted the honey of precum.

Slowly she licked along each vein jutting from the shaft, feeling the heat and power of the blood engorged within. She desperately wanted to work her mouth along its length and extract all his essence but the opportunity to worship this phallic idol at leisure was too great to rush. She heard him groan again, this time guttural with a tinge of animal lust, his hands winding in her mane tightly. Her scalp screamed whilst her cervix went crashing wildly again.

The next few seconds were a blur. She was lifted, pushed backwards onto the edge of the bed, legs lifted vertical, her jeans and panties pulled insistently away to leave her ankles resting high on his shoulders. Lifting her head slightly she looked down her body to see the monster approaching her cavern of love. The hot tip nuzzled her soaked labia momentarily then with a deep thrust filled her vaginal canal utterly.

"FUCK! FUCK!"

That first stab, deep enough to smash his tip hard against her cervical sphincter was her undoing. The climaxes came in wave after wave, ripples cavorting up and down her belly, each one faster and harder than the last till all merged into such utter carnal pleasure she was unable to take breathe. He gave her CPR, long deep thrusts that seemed to siphon every ounce of her body fluid to leak like a spurting faucet from her widely stretched orifice.

His hips were pumping fast. Short stabs hard against her cervix that foretold his soon to be ejaculation. Christa felt his tight scrotum slamming against her ass bud and wanted his seed desperately, to feel its force, its texture, to taste it, she wanted that sweet salty essence dumped deep into her throat.

"Please cum in my mouth."

His rhythm was reaching its crescendo, his head thrown back, nails gripping her flesh like talons.

"Please no one has ever cum in my mouth and let me swallow his load!"

Momentarily he stopped moving and their eyes met. His expression expressed his shock at her revelation and also betrayed a tinge of animalistic delight. Pulling his almost exploding cock from her sheath his hands reached forward to grasp her tightly by the hair and pull her upright. Crista's mouth opened just in time to engulf the throbbing shaft as his testes pumped their precious cargo to shoot passed her epiglottis and fill her windpipe. She swallowed fast but the volume continued, a thick chocking wad that send her spiraling into a seemingly endless crescendo of orgasms.

She awoke a little later, her head nestled against his semi erect penis, his hand carelessly draped between her thighs stroking her clitoris.

"You fell asleep Crista."

Suddenly the name sounded strange and inappropriate.

"My real name is Laura. Call me Laura."

She licked her lips and tasted his essence, smelt it strong in her nostrils and felt the heat secure in her belly. Moving her head a fraction she took the head of his member between her lips and tongued the surface for any remaining seed.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

After Work Delight An older married man gets some young, tight, pussy.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Busty Holiday with Mr. Johnson My boyfriend's dad can't get enough of my huge, natural rack.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Elevator Ride She is stuck in an elevator with her colleague.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories