Crooked Streets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't really cook so I had ordered a whole bunch of Chinese food. Fried pork dumplings, Peking duck, the works. Suzie said she would bring the wine. She also brought flowers for the table, which was so sweet. We talked and talked. I liked her as a friend, but I wanted her as a lover. At one point, I brushed the back of her hand with mine, on purpose, just to touch her. She smiled at me so I took her hand and kissed her palm, and held her hand in both of mine, just staring at it, feeling ... everything all at once, excited and turned on, afraid that she'd laugh at me, all that negative nonsense. I was too shy to look up at her. And she said,"

"And I said," Suzie cut in, and pulling Jen much closer at the shoulders, "'I already love you.’ Then I got up and went looking for her bedroom. I didn't realize that the couch we were sitting on was it, that her apartment was that small. So, we wandered around her little room, just holding hands beaming at each other. Jen was so thrilled at not being laughed at that I think she went totally ga-ga, just like a high schooler with a heavy crush."

"I still have that crush on you, honey," Jen added.

"She gets real quiet when she's in love. Anyway, she didn't know what was up, so finally I said something like, 'So where is it?', and she dropped my hand and just pointed to a door. I opened it and there was the bathroom.

"I thought that she wanted to pee," explained Jen in a stage whisper and with a shrug.

"So I went in, closed the door and peed. While I was in there I decided to just ..."

"I heard the water in the shower," Jen jumped in. "I still didn't get it. So after a while I looked in. Suzie was taking a shower! I still didn't get it. Finally, she peeks around the curtain and tells me the water's fine. So I left. I sat down on the couch trying to figure it all out but I didn't get very far. I was so gushy, but confused, you know?

"So then, she comes out wearing a towel, and using another to dry her hair and sits next to me on the couch. Then she combed her hair, not saying anything to me. I just watched. Then she stood up dropped the towel and finished drying off. My jaw dropped, too. Then she sat next to me, real close and put her arm around my shoulder. I could feel her cool and damp skin right through my blouse. Then, thank god, she kissed me. That's what it took! A nude, beautiful woman sitting next to me planting a big wet one on me. Then I got it! Ann honey," Jen said as she took Ann's hand in hers under water, Ann, still chuckling at the story, squeezed back, "she gave it to me as good as you got tonight. That was a Friday night. I didn't get out of my apartment again to the following Tuesday morning for work. I called in sick on Monday. So did Suzie. Suzie strung me out on sex. I could barely walk, not from being sore, but because I'd never had so many orgasms, and all I wanted was more. Every woman I saw I wondered about. It must have been pretty obvious because one girl I worked with made a pass at me in the supply room. She gave me a good groping, but I told her off. I said my girlfriend was pretty and that I didn't need any butches."

"That was that Kathy person that used to send you flowers on your birthday?" Suzie asked.

"Yup. She was short and wide. Not my type at all. And she was as pushy as the worst men. She had no sense of humor, style or personal hygiene. It was like having the worst high school nerd follow you around, drooling all the time.

"So the next weekend was the same, but the one after I wanted to go out dancing," Jen continued. "Suzie took me to a women's club and we danced. Everyone flirted with me, and I flirted back. I left with Suzie, of course. But I was also very turned on by so many of the women there. So we talked."

"I'm just glad we got this issue out of the way early in our affair," Suzie said. "I've lost other lovers over the whole fidelity issue and what that really means. Maybe I'll change later, but I don't want just one love of my life. The concept is almost contradictory for me because I love women, not just a woman. But I don't ever want to lose Jen. So I love her and she loves me, but with an open hand. She has friends and flings, I have friends and flings, and we are still in love. Maybe not as many for me. But when we are together, it all seems so right. Then when we're apart, that's ok too. And we've been apart a lot. The move here for both of us was to see, for me especially, if we will grow closer, more exclusive. But Ann, I want you to know that I think you're someone very special. I want to know you for a long, long time. Right now I can't imagine knowing you without also being your lover, if you'll have me."

"Maybe that's just part of being human, wanting opposite things at the same time," Ann said pensively. "The way to keep a relationship is to let the person go. The way to fidelity is through multiplicity. Oh, I don't want to think tonight," Ann said the last sentence slowly for emphasis. "I just want to know you two better. Maybe know myself a little better in the process. And I'm turning into a prune in this tub. And I want another glass of wine, too," Ann got even more emphatic as she rose out the tub and sat on the tub's edge, preparing to swing her legs over.

Suzie stood, offered Jen her hand gallantly with a small bow, which Jen accepted with a smirk and a royal nod and curtsey, and stepped out. Ann had swung her feet out and accepted Jen's hand to stand. Jen turned and took a towel and threw it to Suzie as she was stepping out. Jen grabbed another towel from the rack and dried Ann's legs, butt, belly and breasts, kissing her left cheek. She draped the towel over Ann's shoulders. Suzie dried herself fast, with an athlete's vigor. Jen finally dried herself lightly and draped a towel around, tucking it in front.

Ann smiled at Suzie who came to her and took her by the waist so that they could walk back into the bedroom area. "You two look great from behind," Jen commented. "Ann you have the nicest legs and ass, and the way you two sway as you walk. It just does something for me."

"Everything does something for you," retorted Suzie without even turning around. Ann chuckled with delight at being included in the talk of lovers.

12