Cross Country Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers

Instead of dressing, Sebastian staggered to his bed, still naked, and flopped down onto his back. He continued to run his hand very gently along his hard length. His eyes were closed and Lisa's plump red lips filled his imagination as he envisaged her kissing her way down his flat stomach and taking him in her mouth. He kept the pressure light, teasing himself and taking things slowly as he usually did, the pressure building swiftly despite his self-restraint.

Halfway through the fantasy though, the image of Sasha's naked body flashed into his mind and he groaned again, taking a firmer grip on himself. He stroked himself smoothly as he gazed once more on the perfection of her nudity in his memory, precum starting to leak from his swollen purple head. Losing himself in a fantasy of touching, tasting and loving his twin sister, Sebastian lost control. He gripped harder and his hand blurred, accompanied by squishing noises from his tightly wrapped fist.


"Oh god Sasha, I'm coming." He moaned as he felt his legs begin to tremble. Semen boiled up the length of his cock and he felt it surging beneath his palm as rope after glistening rope of cum sprayed across his chest and neck. For at least five minutes Sebastian lay on his bed, still holding himself tightly and basking in the afterglow of his orgasm. Eventually he sat up and reached unsteadily for his towel that was draped over the foot of his bed. He wiped himself clean and stood up, then stuffed the towel beneath his bed to deal with later.

Pulling on a pair of loose boxer shorts, Sebastian tried not to think about what he had just done. Fantasising about Sasha? God, what was wrong with him. The shame and self-recrimination filled him, despite his attempts to think about anything else, and his face heated as his mood shifted sideways. He walked slowly to his door and opened it, feeling grumpy.

Sasha gave a jump as the door opened right next to her and Sebastian reeled backwards in shock.


"What..." he asked, just as Sasha spoke.

"Oh my god, you scared me!" Her hand was pressed to her heart and she breathed heavily, staring at him.

"What are you doing!" Sebastian almost yelled, his tone one of shock and much harsher than he intended.

"Um, walking down the hall?" Sasha answered, her eyes narrowing slightly at his tone. "Is that a crime around here?"

Sebastian swallowed hard and felt his face redden even further.

"No, sorry. You scared me too. I didn't expect..." He muttered. Sasha reddened suddenly and whipped around to walk down the hall away from him.

"Well we're even then!" She called back to him. "Oh, and button up your shorts hey?"

Sebastian looked down to see his semi-deflated penis poking through the fly of his boxer shorts in full view. He tucked it back in and quickly did up the single button of his fly, his hands trembling. He almost ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him before stripping off his boxers and stepping into the shower.

What the hell was wrong with him? In the space of 8 hours, he had seen his sister naked, jacked off while thinking about her, risked being caught in the act, and then accidentally exposed himself to her. This was wrong! Sebastian vowed to himself over and over that he would never do it again as he washed thoroughly under the hot spray. He would not entertain these perverted thoughts he promised himself.

Sebastian didn't leave his room all afternoon. He wasn't sure if he could face Sasha at the moment, so he played a few games on his computer, and then jumped onto facebook to try and look at Lisa's profile. He clicked on his friends list, then onto Sasha's profile. Deliberately ignoring her profile photo which showed a gorgeous, laughing Sasha, arm in arm with Nicole while a party raged in the background. He searched through her friends until he found Lisa's photo near the bottom and clicked on it. It seemed her privacy settings weren't going to let him view her profile, so he sent a request to add her as a friend, adding a brief note that he was really looking forward to seeing her again soon.

Sebastian then logged off and spent the remainder of the afternoon moping around his bedroom, trying to read, and still unable to face the thought of spending time with Sasha downstairs. Eventually, he heard the sound of his mother's car pulling into the garage and, mussing his hair to pretend he'd been asleep, he walked down the stairs, preparing to act as normal as he could around Sasha.

"Hi Mum." Sebastian said as Tracy entered the kitchen through the garage door. She looked tired and rumpled but came over to give him a long hug.

"How was your day sweetheart? Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah it was good. I'm free at last." He grinned at her and she smiled almost sadly. "I don't know where Sasha is, and Nicky doesn't seem to be home either. I crashed when I got home."

"Ok, well if you want to grab dinner out of the car, I'm sure they'll turn up soon. I'm just going to go and get changed." She disappeared up the stairs and Sebastian wondered if the emotion of her two youngest kids finishing school was affecting her.

Sebastian fetched the pizzas from the back seat of his mother's Land Cruiser and carried them into the house. He slid the boxes into the oven and turned it on low to keep them hot, then started setting the table with plates and glasses.

As he worked, Sasha and Nicky walked into the kitchen together. Both of them greeted him happily, sniffing the air that was filling with the aromas of fine Italian pizza. There was no sign of tension between him and Sasha and he started to relax, hoping that his hormones and out-of-character behaviour had settled down now. He responded cheerfully and took the pizzas out of the oven, handing them to Nicky who placed them in the centre of the table.

Nicky was similar in appearance to her other siblings, although a few years older, with straight, dark brown hair but with deep green eyes instead of brown. At nearly 21 years of age, she seemed a lot more mature than one might expect for her age, and already seemed to know where she wanted to go in life.

Sebastian got along well with her, as the whole family did with each other. He never understood how some of his friends coped with strained relationships and dysfunctional families. He suddenly felt very grateful for the peaceful household he lived in and the wonderful family he had. Even though he was the only male in a house full of women, at least for the last five years, Sebastian didn't feel singled out or lonely at home. He was content.

Tracy returned to the kitchen shortly, dressed in a silk robe and with her dark hair pulled back in a loose ponytail. There was no hint of gray in her hair, Sebastian noted, although he wouldn't know if she got it dyed at the salon. For all her 39 years, his mother was an attractive woman with only a few very fine lines at the corners of her eyes.

Sebastian found himself admiring all three women as he served himself a couple of slices of pizza, and quickly tried to turn his mind onto other things. He supposed his hormones were raging just a little more than usual today, and tried to shrug off the feelings he had been struggling with all day.

"How was work Mum?" Nicky asked as she served herself.

"Not bad." Tracy answered, taking her own seat at the table. "I do have some news though, and it's not good news I'm afraid."

Movement around the table slowed as her children all looked over at her. Sebastian noticed for the first time that her eyes were slightly red, as if she had been crying.

"I'm sorry kids, but your grandmother passed away last night." Her voice broke slightly as she spoke, and she looked at each of her kids in turn, her eyes welling up with tears.

Sebastian felt his chest tighten at this news and his eyes started to burn. He stared at his mother, waiting for her to tell more. Sasha let out a choking sob and Nicky leaned over to wrap her arms around her younger sister.


Their grandma was their only living relative outside this house and, although she had her faults, the kids loved her dearly. Vera was their father's mum, and despite all the Mother-in-Law jokes over the years, she and Tracy had been close.

The silence stretched, broken only by Sasha's sobbing and Nicky sniffing quietly as she consoled her. Sebastian looked back at his mum to see tears streaming down her face and he quickly stood to go and give her a hug. She clung to him tightly as she cried and he felt tears begin to trickle down his own cheeks. They held each other for long minutes, crying softly and Sebastian found himself thinking of his Grandma when they had visited last year. She had been a strong woman, a fantastic cook and a loving grandparent who thoroughly enjoyed the company of her son's wife and her grandchildren. He had thought she would live forever.

Eventually Sebastian felt his mum pull back and he returned to his chair, staring at the pizza on his plate without appetite.

"I'm sorry, I should have waited until after dinner I suppose." Tracy told them, wiping her eyes.

"No Mum, it's ok." Nicky answered, stroking Sasha's hair gently. "What happened?"


"She had a fall." Tracy answered slowly, "Neil, her neighbour, called me at work this afternoon to tell me. He went over to return something he'd borrowed and found her in the lounge room after she didn't answer the door. She'd hit her head on the coffee table and apparently died instantly."


Tracy took a deep breath.

"I'm flying to Perth tomorrow to sort out the funeral arrangements, and I want you guys to come over too."

Sebastian nodded immediately. He had a few plans lined up for the holidays, but nothing was more important than his family. Sasha and Nicky also nodded, both without hesitation.

"Nicky, you're finished the semester in a couple of days aren't you?"

"Yes." His eldest sister answered.

"Well, I thought you might drive across with Seb and Sasha if you wouldn't mind. It's going to take about a week to sort out the funeral arrangements at least, and a few more weeks probably to sort out the house. I'd rather we had the car available if we're there for that long."

"Sure Mum." Nicky answered.

"Do you want one of us to fly up with you?" Sebastian asked, "To help make the arrangements I mean."

"No honey," Tracy answered with a loving smile for her son, "You guys take it easy getting there. I'm sorry it's such a long drive, so if you really don't want to then I can hire a car for a few days here and there. I'll be busy for dealing with the funeral home and lawyers and all that stuff anyway, so I'll be fine."

Sebastian nodded as his mum continued, "I'm so sorry about your birthday tomorrow you two." He gave a start. He had forgotten already, probably because of everything that had happened today.

"It's ok." Sebastian and Sasha spoke in unison. They looked at each other and nodded.

"We've talked about it and we're not really interested in the whole drinking and partying thing. We were just going to meet a few friends at the beach for a couple of hours." Sebastian added, "We can still do that I suppose, if we feel like it."

"I'm so lucky to have you guys." Tracy smiled at them, her eyes filling with tears again.

The family spent the next hour talking over the kitchen table, barely touching their food but remembering Vera and swapping stories that sometimes made them laugh, and sometimes made one of them begin crying again. Nicky arranged to drop their mother at the airport early the next morning, and the three of them planned to leave by car the day after. The drive was likely to take most of a week, but Sebastian found himself looking forward to it. He had never been anywhere except Perth, and that by plane, so driving to Adelaide and through the Australian outback would be a new experience for him.

Eventually the four of them retired to bed, exhausted by the events of the day and subdued by the stifling hand of Death that had settled over their family. Sebastian didn't once think of his earlier problems with Sasha. His mind was solely focussed on the memory of his grandmother. Shortly after lying down in bed, he drifted off to sleep.

VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers
12