Cross Country Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers

Sebastian felt himself growing hard and tried to move back again but every time he moved, Sasha roused enough to push back into him and even groaned irritably in her sleep. If he moved any further now, he would fall out of bed. In moments he was completely hard and pressed firmly against his twin sister's bottom. She held his hand in hers against her tummy and a gentle snoring filled the air. Sebastian jumped slightly as Sasha's hand rubbed against his and then let it go. He kept his hand in place on her tummy and, feeling a little braver, rubbed her softly. He realised suddenly that he was rubbing against bare skin.

Easing his hand upward along the silken skin of Sasha's tummy, Sebastian wondered how high her nightie had ridden up. Not far it turned out as his fingers encountered the bunched up material just past her lower ribs. He continued to stroke her tummy softly, the thrill of finally touching her skin sending goose bumps marching across his body. In circles his hand moved, inching lower and lower and Sebastian's breath caught in his throat raggedly as his fingers brushed across the thin band of Sasha's underwear.

A soft sound made Sebastian's hand freeze in place. It was almost a growl, but soft and mewling rather than irritated. Sasha shifted slightly, her hand brushing against his own which was resting low on her tummy against the waistband of her knickers. Sebastian's heart pounded in his chest and his hard cock jerked between them in time with his pulse. He could feel dampness against his erection and realised that he was leaking precum into his boxer shorts. He listened, straining to hear any sound out of the ordinary, but only Nicky's soft snores and Sasha's slow, steady breathing filled the room.

Eventually Sebastian's hand began moving again, unable to resist the exquisite softness of his sister's skin. Gathering his courage, and surrendering to the pulsing desire that coursed through him, he let his fingers brush against the front of Sasha's underwear and suddenly he was fighting back an orgasm that threatened to explode out of him. The small cleft of her sex was searing hot against his fingers and outlined perfectly by the tiny knickers she wore. A few minutes passed before Sebastian had his arousal under control once more and he rested his fingers gently on his sister's mound.

Slowly he became aware of moisture beneath his hand and, pressing a little more firmly, Sebastian realised that Sasha's knickers were slick with a warm dampness right above the crease of her lips. He stroked her softly, maintaining a rigid control over his own need to cum, and the dampness grew until his fingers felt slippery against the thin cloth that separate them from Sasha's dripping folds. He slowly lifted his hand away from her and moved it close to his face in the darkness. A strong scent of arousal filled his nostrils and he shuddered with desire. Tentatively, Sebastian licked his fingers and tasted his sister's juices for the first time. It was a light, salty taste and he suddenly tensed up, desperately trying to hold back from cumming against her ass but he couldn't hold it any longer. His boxer shorts grew suddenly wet between them as cum poured from his straining erection and he gasped as quietly as possible as it continued to pump out him, eventually trailing off to mild aftershocks of pleasure.

Sasha shifted, startling her brother, and a soft "Mmmm" reached his ears before her breathing steadied once more into a regular rhythm. At least twenty minutes seemed to pass before Sebastian breathed easily. He could feel his cum as it ran down his leg to the bed sheets and he could feel the stickiness against Sasha's bum. His erection didn't subside in the slightest and it felt slick and powerful, pressing against her like that.

Finally, convinced that Sasha was deeply asleep again, Sebastian stroked her tummy for a while again, and then boldly eased his hand into the waistband of her underwear. His fingers glided over perfect skin without encountering any hair, and he suddenly felt the wet folds of his sister's pussy parting beneath his fingers.

"Oh!"

It was softly said, barely audible, but Sebastian realised suddenly that Sasha's breathing had changed. He tried not to move but his straining erection throbbed against her, shifting slightly in the slick dampness between them. Sasha didn't move for a few minutes, her legs twitching against the side of his hand where his fingers were still nestled into her small hot pussy.

A hand touched his arm lightly and then she gripped his wrist gently, pulling his hand slowly from the waistband of her knickers. His fingers slid easily in the slippery wetness as his hand was slowly removed from his sister's underwear. Sasha let go of his hand and he felt her shift slightly, reaching behind herself to touch her bottom. The back of her hand stroked across his hard cock as she felt the sticky cum that had soaked into the back of her knickers and Sasha slowly rolled over onto her back, no longer pressing against him. Sebastian tried to keep his breathing deep and even, feigning sleep, and he lay perfectly still for a long time in the darkness.

He wondered what she was thinking about him right now. There was no way that she wouldn't know he had cum against her ass, but he hoped that she might believe he was asleep. Sebastian decided that he would pretend ignorance tomorrow and perhaps shock. He would claim that it must have happened in his sleep and she would surely believe him. Surely she would.

After what seemed like hours, Sebastian slowly drifted off to sleep again, his erection finally fading and settling back against his body.

* * *

"Wake up you two." Nicky's voice penetrated Sebastian's sleep and he eased one eye open slightly. His eldest sister was disappearing into the bathroom with her towel and she called over her shoulder again as the door closed.

"I'm going to breakfast soon, so wake up if you're coming."

Sasha was snuggled into him again, her face resting on his chest and her eyes closed in peaceful sleep. One of her slim legs was draped across his upper thighs and her hand was tucked around his waist. The events of last night returned suddenly and Sebastian gulped, wondering if his relationship with his family was about to change for the worse when Sasha confronted him.

Sasha's eyes opened slowly and stared in his. Her liquid brown eyes were sleepy but still a lot more focussed than usual for her.

"Good morning." Sasha whispered. She stretched and moved away from him on the bed, her hand brushing against his morning erection as she did so.

"'Morning." Sebastian mumbled back.

Sasha eased back the covers, climbed out of bed and stretched slowly, the back of her short nightie lifting to reveal one small and perfectly smooth buttock. She reached back and plucked at her knickers which had gathered into the crease of her bum. It stuck slightly and she glanced back at him with a wry smile, catching him with his eyes riveted to her small rump.

"Enjoying the view?" Sasha asked with a soft laugh.

Sebastian flushed and rolled over to climb out of bed. He said nothing as Sasha gathered her clothes and sat down on the bed to wait for Nicky to finish in the bathroom. She leaned over and picked up the TV remote and turned it on. Sebastian watched the morning news show, darting furtive glances at his sister every now and then. Sasha seemed oblivious, her gaze fixed on the screen and occasionally yawning into her hand.

Nicky emerged, cheerful as always and Sasha ducked into the bathroom for her turn.

"We'll grab some breakfast first and then find out what's happening with the car, ok?" Nicky asked him as she brushed her hair in front of the mirrored closet door.

"Ok." Sebastian answered. He hoped to make it through today without Sasha confronting him about last night. His heart fluttered at the thought of Sasha yelling at him, or her telling Nicky about it, and he hoped that it would simply be ignored and passed off as an accident in his sleep.

Half an hour later, the three of them left the room and headed down to breakfast. Sasha seemed her usual self, chatting and joking with both of her siblings and Sebastian slowly relaxed as he realised that everything seemed to be ok. He relaxed, but the memory of last night didn't leave his mind all day.

VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers
12