Cross Country Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers

"Oooh, I'm so drunk." She announced, her words slurring to nearly unintelligible.

"Yes you are." Sasha told her, rolling her eyes at Sebastian with a grin. Sasha disappeared into the small bathroom, leaving Sebastian alone with Nicky.

"Need sleep." Nicky muttered as she plucked at her dress feebly, her eyes closed.

Sebastian busied himself with gathering clothes for washing, occassionally glancing at Nicky's beautiful form laying across the queen sized bed. Sasha emerged a few minutes later and shook her older sister gently by the shoulder. Nicky didn't respond except to emit a soft snore.

"Come here and help me Seb." Sasha told him as she approached the bed.

Sebastian turned and let out a sharp breath as Sasha started to slide the elastic section of Nicky's dress down. He stared as Nicky's full breasts came into view, lying flattened slightly against her chest as she lay sprawled on her back, and he darted a glance at Sasha. She only smiled back at him, continuing to slide the dress down and rolling her sister slightly to release the dress from where Nicky was lying on it.

In moments, Sasha tossed the dress to the floor and looked down at Nicky who was still snoring softly with her eyes closed. Leaning forward, Sasha grasped the sides of Nicky's white knickers and drew them down her legs and off her feet.

Nicky had a thin layer of dark hair over her mound, shaped into a narrow vee that pointed down to her smooth hairless lips. Sebastian gasped with shock as Sasha stripped Nicky completely naked and he held up his hands as if to ask what she was doing. Sasha merely grinned again and beckoned him over.

"Can you shift her while I get the covers down?" She whispered to him, a gleam in her dark eyes.

Sebastian edged forward, holding his breath and waiting for Nicky to open her eyes and start yelling at him. She didn't though, and Sebastian eased his arms beneath her back and thighs, lifting her off the bed. Nicky's arms went around his neck and she snuggled into his chest, groaning slightly. Her skin felt like silk beneath his hands and her body felt hot to his touch. He stared down at her naked form in amazement while Sasha pulled back the covers and arranged the pillow for her sister.

Sebastian was rock hard again and Sasha gave a soft laugh as she turned around and noticed. As gently as he could, Sebastian lowered Nicky to the bed and slid his arms out from beneath her. He couldn't help taking one more long look at her beautiful form before he covered her gently with the blankets. Legs shaking, he backed away from the bed.

"Um, I'm just going to get changed." Sebastian told her, gathering his things. Sasha only watched as he disappeared into the ensuite bathroom.

Emerging from the ensuite in clean boxers and a t-shirt, Sebastian noticed the lights were all off, except for his bedside lamp which had been turned down low with the dimmer switch. Sasha was already in bed beside Nicky and he walked around to climb in beside her.

Sebastian switched off the lamp and settled back on his pillow. He realised he should probably have masturbated before coming to bed, but figured he could just get up again and deal with the problem if he couldn't sleep.

"Goodnight Seb." Sasha whispered. He felt her shift in the dark, leaning over him slightly, and a soft kiss landed on his cheek.

He swallowed hard before answering. "Goodnight Sasha." It was a croak and she gave a soft giggle.

There was stillness in the room, broken only by the sounds of breathing. Sebastian stared at the ceiling in the dark and wondered how things had changed between them so quickly. He could feel the heat from Sasha's body nearby and he was glad that the darkness hid the tented blankets below his waist.

After almost half an hour by the bedside clock, Sasha shifted and her leg pressed against his, soft and smooth. Sebastian's heart revved again, and it was another hour before he started to drift off to sleep, still erect but exhausted.

Sebastian opened his eyes in the middle of the night, quickly becoming aware of a soft warmth pressed against him. He rolled, still half asleep, and snuggled against the warm body, his arm wrapping around it. Eyes opening, Sebastian's breath caught in his throat as he realised he was holding a naked body. Nicky? But Sasha had been next to him in the bed, not Nicky. His heart jumped, along with his rapidly hardening cock, as he realised that Sasha had gone to bed naked as well.

A hand took hold of his own and he gasped aloud as his hand was drawn upward to cup a small soft breast in his palm. The nipple felt hard against the middle of his palm and the hand holding his squeezed tightly. The velvety soft breast was mashed against his palm by the pressure and a soft moan sounded beside him. Sebastian caressed the softness of his sister's breast gently, his cock hard and straining against his boxer shorts, pressing into the crease of Sasha's ass. She moaned again and rolled onto her back, lifting her arms over her head to give him easier access.

This is it, Sebastian thought to himself, barely able to contain himself. He was rolling a hard nipple between his fingers now and the breathing beside him was getting heavier. Sasha's hand disappeared under the covers on the opposite side to where he lay and a minute later it reemerged and she held her fingers close to his face. The scent of desire called to him and he extended his tongue to lick the sweet, slick juice from her fingers.

"Sasha," he whispered as softly as he could, "you taste incredible."

"Really?" She breathed with a soft laugh.

"Yes." Sebastian grinned in the darkness, continuing to fondle his sister's hard nipple.

"That wasn't me you just tasted bro." Sasha whispered back, giggling again. "This is me."

She lifted the sheets and pushed his head downward gently. Sebastian scooted down the bed, his mind reeling with surprise and desire. He couldn't believe he was about to go down on his sister, and she had apparently just fingered Nicky and let him taste her too. With his head below the covers, Sebastian could smell the dense aroma of arousal from his sister. No, from both his sisters, he supposed. He wondered if Nicky was awake and aware of what was happening. Surely not or all hell would break loose.

Sasha's smooth skin felt amazing beneath his hands and his lips as he kissed his way down her bare tummy until he was positioned between her bare thighs. Sebastian inhaled deeply, his face close to his sister's naked sex. It was a clean but strong scent that was sweet and musky, and Sasha moaned slightly above him as she waited for him to touch her centre.

Sebastian lowered his mouth to her and his tongue parted her silken lips softly. Sweet juices engulfed his tongue, tingling over his tastebuds and Sasha's body jerked beneath him. A moan sounded from above as Sebastian buried his tongue into Sasha's soaked depths and drew as much as possible into his mouth. He ran his tongue over her smooth cunt again and again, then he suddenly remembered what Lisa had told him.

Sebastian licked the length of Sasha's slit a few more times and then softly tongued the small button of her clitoris. Sasha's moan was stifled quickly but her hips jerked and her thighs were shaking. Sebastian kept at it, exhalting in the taste of her until Sasha's legs began to vibrate beneath him and with a muffled squeal she came. Juices washed over Sebastian's chin and he lowered his mouth to her folds once more to catch as much as he could before her shaking subsided. He kissed her, deeply and affectionately, running his tongue across her pink wetness to gather every drop he could find.

Sasha's slim legs moved on either side of him and he felt the blankets being pushed down until he emerged into fresh air. He could see a lot more clearly now in the soft moonlight that streamed through the window, and Sasha's post-orgasmic face was like a vision of angelic beauty. She smiled down at him so lovingly that Sebastian felt his heart swelling. He eased himself up and settled beside his twin sister, holding her close as she snuggled into him. Sasha's hand ran smoothly up her brother's leg, fingers dipping beneath the waistband of his boxer shorts and brushing across the soft curls.

"Your turn." Sasha whispered, grinning at him.

She slid down the bed until her face was only inches from Sebastian's hard cock which was now protruding from the top of his shorts. Sebastian watched in awe as her sister's tongue flickered out to explore his straining length. The sensation was beyond belief and he closed his eyes, laying his head back on the pillow. The heat and wetness of Sasha's mouth engulfed him and stroked along his length slowly. Sebastian gritted his teeth and tried to hold back but the anticipation of this evening's events had left him with very little self control. Moments after Sasha began, Sebastian came hard. Her mouth seemed to draw his cum from deep inside him, clamped shut around his cock and sucking hard. Sebastian's hips lifted slightly off the bed as his orgasm was drained from him by his twin sister.

After what seemed like hours, his orgasm subsided and Sasha released him with a small pop. Using her tongue, she cleaned him thoroughly, using the tip of her tongue to tickle his sensitive knob and gently caressing his balls with one hand.

Sebastian heard a very soft moan beside him and his eyes opened as if they spring-loaded. On the other side of the bed, Nicky's face was turned toward him on the pillow, but thankfully she still seemed to be asleep. He held his breath as he watched her in the glowing moonlight, and gave a small start as Nicky's face tensed and another tiny moan escaped her lips. He raised his head in alarm and looked down at Sasha who was still positioned between his legs, holding his erect cock in her small hand.

At first, Sebastian wasn't sure what he was seeing. Sasha's hand was wrapped around his length and she was still gently exploring his erection with her tongue, but her other arm was stretched out beside her. Sebastian raised his head and gave a loud gasp as he saw what Sasha was doing.

A wet squishing noise sounded from the other side of the bed as Sasha's fingers danced an intricate pattern between her sister's legs and Nicky moaned again in her sleep, her body writhing slightly.

"What are you doing?!" Sebastian hissed at Sasha in alarm.

Sasha looked up at him with a smile and edged sideways, releasing his hard cock and settled next to Nicky's slim thighs. Lowering her head, Sasha eased her tongue between Nicky's folds, accompanied by a loud moan from the pillow beside Sebastian.

Sebastian stared in shock, and wondering briefly if he was asleep and still dreaming. He watched as Sasha licked and nibbled her sister's smooth labia, his eyes darting sideways occassionally to check if Nicky's eyes had opened. Nicky was moaning quite loudly now and her body writhed as Sasha's tongue worked its magic on her. A tap on his knee drew his attention and Sebastian looked down at his twin who beckoned him closer. He sat up and eased himself down the bed until he was alongside Sasha, close enough to smell Nicky's aroused pussy and to see the moisture glistening on her sex in the bright moonlight.

"Your turn." Sasha whispered, her fingers caressing his throbbing cock softly.

Sebastian dreaded the thought of what would happen if Nicky woke up, but he couldn't help himself. The scent of his sister's gorgeous pussy drew him and he lowered his mouth reverently to her slit. A subtly difference taste from Sasha coated his tongue as he eased it inside his older sister. Nicky's legs parted more and a tiny gush of juice erupted from her depths as her hips bucked slightly.

"Psst."

Sebastian drew back from Nicky's sweet centre and looked up at Sasha.

"That's enough, she might wake up if she cums." Sasha's eyes were twinkling with mischief and desire as she whispered those words. She tugged lightly on his hand, drawing him back up the bed and guiding him back onto his pillow and easing his boxer shorts off completely.

Sebastian stared up at her as Sasha climbed atop him, lifting her leg slightly and using one hand to part her glistening folds before lowering herself ever so slowly onto his hard cock. Heat engulfed Sebastian's hardness in tiny increments as his erection slid inside Sasha's tight cunt. Her pussy squeezed him tightly as she lowered herself fully onto him and a deep moan rumbled in his chest as he tried to maintain control over another impending orgasm. Sasha had her lower lip clamped between her teeth as her pussy stretched around her brother's thick cock and her eyes closed as the last inch eased into her.

Sasha pulled out and slid back again, her juices sliding down Sebastian's straining shaft and coating his groin. Sebastian watched his sister's face as she rode him, marvelling at her beauty and the expression of pure lust on her damp face. Sasha built up to a slow rythum, slowly taking Sebastian's cock into her depths and easing back out. Her legs began to shake slightly and Sebastian ran his hands up her smooth thighs to her waist as the shaking increased in intensity.

Sasha's head went back and her mouth opened silently as she came, her slim legs seeming to vibrate with the intensity of her orgasm. Sebastian couldn't hold back any longer and his hips bucked slightly as cum boiled from his depths, sending jets of cum deep into his sister's spasming vagina.

Sasha collapsed onto Sebastian's chest as if her bones had melted, her eyes staring into his with a love that seemed to shine from her eyes. Lifting his head, Sebastian kissed her softly on the lips which opened to let his tongue swirl into her mouth with a passion that he had never felt before. After a few minutes, Sasha drew back from his lips and smiled down into his eyes.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." Sebastian answered with a hitch in his throat as the depth of feeling engulfed him.

Sasha's eyes closed and she snuggled into him with a sigh, laying her head on his chest. Sebastian lay on his back for a long time as Sasha's breathing slowed down and became regular.

Even as shock seemed to numb his mind at what they had done, a sense of complete and total rightness filled him. He loved Sasha and she loved him. That was all that mattered as far as he was concerned. However, Sebastian couldn't help wondering what would happen if their secret was ever discovered. Would they be cast out from the family home and disowned? Would their mother refuse to speak to them ever again? Questions tumbled through his mind and disappeared just as quickly. Whatever happened, they would get through it fine as long as they had each other.

Shifting slightly, Sebastian eased his sister down beside him, his semi-erect cock slipping from her moist centre as he moved. Sasha groaned quietly and pushed backwards as he laid her onto the bed beside him, pushing her bum against his groin as his arms went around her. Burying his face in her hair, Sebastian drifted off to sleep with a smile on his lips.

* * *

Nicky opened her eyes slowly to bright morning sunlight, a small smile on her lips as the dream slowly faded from her mind. It had been a nice dream, an erotic dream, although the details were unclear. A pleasant tingling between her legs reinforced the feeling and she shifted her hand to touch her wet folds. Her finger slid easily in the slippery heat and she shivered as she touched her clit softly. Yes, it had definitely been a good dream.

The bed shifted slightly as someone moved beside her and an arm encircled her waist, trapping her hand between her thighs. As it did so, a hard length pressed against her bottom and slid between her cheeks, the heat and softness just touching her sensitive button.

Nicky's breath caught and she held her breath as the realisation struck her. Sebastian was spooning against her and they were both naked! Her pussy twitched against her fingers and she shifted, sliding her hand upward to escape his arm. She gritted her teeth as a jolt of pleasure coursed through her body when her fingers dragged over the hard button of her clit, and then her arm was free. Lifting his hand from her stomach, Nicky slowly moved her brother's arm away and scooted sideways. Reluctance surged as her bottom lost contact with Sebastian's erect penis, but she slid out of his reach slowly and sat up on the edge of the bed.

Looking back, she saw her brother's peaceful face on the pillow behind, fast asleep and on his other side was Sasha who also seemed to be sleeping deeply. The sheet and blankets lay bunched up at the end of the bed and Nicky sat bolt upright in shock at the sight of her brother and sister laying side by side, completely naked. Looking down, Nicky recalled that she too was naked. Her nipples were hard and her bare pussy glistened with arousal, the lips red and engorged.

Nicky looked around in a panic until she saw her dressing gown lying a few feet away on the floor. Standing, she padded over and quickly wrapped the robe around her, hiding her naked body, and tied the sash tightly. Her eyes went back to the bed where Sasha and Sebastian lay, panic welling anew at the sight. Sebastian's penis was hard and standing erect against his tummy. It was long and thick, circled by deep purple veins and a thatch of dark hair nestled at the base. Moving closer to the bed, Nicky saw a small drop of clear fluid leak slowly from the tip of her brother's erection and drip to the sheet below him.

Glancing sideways, Nicky noticed that the lips of Sasha's sex were also red and swollen. More shocking though, a sticky, creamy residue was visible between her lips and around Sasha's entrance. Had they had sex? Had all of them had sex? Nicky couldn't remember. God help her, she couldn't remember much of anything from last night.

Backing away from the bed, Nicky turned and fled as silently as possible into the ensuite bathroom, closing the door behind her and locked it. She sat down on the lid of the closed toilet with her head in her hands and tried to remember. The last memory she had was of walking home from the restaurant last night, she remembered that clearly and felt a tinge of embarrassment at the memory of how drunk she had been. So, somehow she had returned to the hotel with Sasha and Sebastian and then… what? Nothing came to her.

Parting the robe, Nicky held her breath as she bent forward to inspect herself. She used two fingers to part her folds, exposing the glistening pink flesh between. She was surprised to realise she was soaking wet and her clitoris was protruding from its hood proudly.

Desire overcame her and Nicky ached to masturbate and relieve the need she felt, but she had to know first. There did not seem to be any trace of semen thankfully, but Nicky eased two fingers inside herself and withdrew them, coated in her juices. Holding her hand up to her nose, she inhaled her scent. No unusual smell came to her, although her aroma was very strong after a long night's sleep. Nicky sucked her fingers into her mouth softly. The taste of her aroused pussy, and the aroma, lit a fire inside her and Nicky leaned back, her hand dipping between her thighs again.

As she rubbed her throbbing clit, Nicky recalled how she had watched Sebastian masturbating the day before. Her fingers quickened against her hard nub and her breath came in quick pants. The sound of her hand against her dripping sex was loud in the small room and the scent of her arousal surrounded her quickly in the confined space. With a muffled squeal, Nicky's knees lifted and a powerful orgasm thundered through her, sending a small stream of fluid onto the closed lid of the toilet.

Gasping for breath, Nicky stood up on shaking legs and quickly mopped up the mess she had made with a spare towel. Retying her robe, she left the small bathroom and quickly dressed in a skirt and loose blouse, moving as silently as possible. With one last look at her brother and sister who were still asleep on the large bed, Nicky left the room, thankful that she would be gone when they awoke.

VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers