Cross Country Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers

Nicky squealed as the suction deepened, then jumped in surprise as Sebastian's hand cupped her mound firmly. The heel of his palm pressed firmly against her clit and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter as the assault on her sensitive nipples continued unabated.

Just as Nicky was sure she would go mad with need, Sebastian rapidly kissed his way down her toned belly until his lips grazed her damp folds and she cried out urgently. Reaching down, she grabbed her brother's head between her hands and thrust his mouth to her crotch. An orgasm rippled through her immediately as Sebastian's tongue entered her depths, then another. The fast stroking of his tongue inside her was heavenly and she came again less than a minute later as Sebastian withdrew and tongued her clitoris gently.

Sebastian was astounded at the sudden turn of events, even as he gloried in the taste of Nicky's sex. Judging from the rippling of her muscles beneath him, and the continuous flow of her juices, she had orgasmed at least three times before Sasha's voice interrupted.

"Do I get a turn?" Sasha asked, laughing as she joined them on the bed.

"No!" Nicky gasped. She reached out to yank on Sasha's hand and humped her groin toward Sebastian's mouth once more. As his tongue continued to sample Nicky's delicious pussy, Sebastian watched in awe as his twin was guided into position above her sister. With a knee either side of Nicky's face on the bed, Sasha lowered herself directly onto her mouth and began to grind her hips as Nicky's tongue went to work.

Sebastian used both hands to part Nicky's vaginal lips wide, exposing the wet pink flesh inside and, flattening his tongue, he savoured the taste of her arousal with long, deep strokes. Occasionally he lingered at the top of her incredible pussy and sucked briefly on her clit as if it were a tiny cock. Convulsions racked Nicky as she came once more, followed immediately by Sasha's gasps of release.

"No more, no more!" Nicky gasped, drawing away slightly. As Sasha collapsed beside her sister, Nicky pulled Sebastian up the bed to kiss him deeply. The combined tastes of both girls' juices were heaven to him and he wondered if he could cum without even being touched.

"Fuck me." Nicky hissed as their lips parted.

Needing no further encouragement, Sebastian positioned himself between her thighs and gently pushed the head of his throbbing cock into her hot folds. The sensation was nearly too much and he paused for a moment before easing himself further inside her.

"Stop, wait." Nicky gasped, breathing heavily beneath him. "Go slowly please Seb." Her eyes were wide, fearful but determined.

Pushing slowly, Sebastian felt a resistance against his cock and stopped once more. Realisation dawned on him as he stared down at Nicky's worried expression. She was a virgin?

"Nicky, are you sure?" He began, but Nicky took control as her lust won out over fear. She pulled him forward.

The resistance gave way abruptly and he buried himself inside her to the hilt. Nicky cried out in a mingling of pleasure and pain as her maidenhead broke with a jolt of brief agony. Sasha leaned over and kissed her sister deeply as the tension slowly drained away. Feeling her relax around his shaft, Sebastian began to stroke smoothly in and out of her incredibly tight passage as the two girls kissed one another with fervent lust, their tongues swirling around in a wild dance of pleasure.

Sebastian concentrated on keeping his rhythm smooth and gentle, desperately trying to control his own rising orgasm. He felt Nicky's pussy ripple along his shaft as another convulsion wracked her body. As Sasha released her from the thorough kiss, a loud moan emanated from her lips and she shook like a sheet in a high wind.

Sasha disappeared behind them and, a moment later, he felt her small warm hands insistently pushing his legs apart. He spread his legs wider as he continued stroking deeply into Nicky and gasped as a soft mouth closed sideways over his shaft. He looked down to see Sasha's lips pressed against her sister's sex, dragging them across his manhood each time he drew back. The sight of her stunning countenance in such intimate contact with both of them at once pushed him over the edge.

Cum surged from balls and exploded into Nicky, prompting her sixth orgasm at least. Sebastian came and came, until he lost track of time in the convulsions that rippled along his slick cock. Sasha's delighted moans as she swallowed the mingled cum and Nicky's juices surely prolonged the orgasm. Eventually, spent, Sebastian collapsed to the bed beside his sister and Sasha joined them for an embrace which lasted forever before their breathing settled.

Sasha was the first to sit up, her eyes twinkling with delight and Nicky put her hand to her mouth in surprise as she looked up at her younger sister. A pink smear of blood decorated Sasha's chin and, looking down, all three saw that Sebastian's semi hard cock was also coated in a few red streaks.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Nicky wailed, but Sasha shushed her with a smile.

"It's a part of you Nicky, and I love that we all shared that experience together."


True to her words, Sasha took her brother's cock in her hand and gently licked all traces of Nicky's lost virginity from his length. By the time she had finished, Sebastian was achingly hard once more.


"Can I have a turn too?" Sasha asked sweetly. She didn't wait for an answer before slowly impaling herself on Sebastian.


"Oooooh, I like being on top." Sasha giggled.

Nicky watched avidly as Sasha rode her brother's hardness like a cowgirl, her fingers alternating between her nipples and her clit as she sped up, pinching and stroking herself toward another orgasm.

Nicky lowered her face to Sebastian's and kissed him so tenderly and lovingly that his heart swelled with love and excitement. His orgasm rushed forward to a conclusion, just in time to join his twin in mutual satisfaction. With a load moan, her rippling internal muscles milked him of everything that remained.

A short time later, the three siblings fell asleep in a tangle of naked, sweaty limbs, completely drained of energy after the emotional rollercoaster of the last two days.

***

Sebastian opened his eyes to the incredible sensation of a mouth enveloping his cock and stroking him. Looking down, he caught Sasha's wicked grin as she took as much of him as she could manage into her throat and then released him with a small pop.

"Hello sleepyhead." She giggled, lowering her mouth to him once more.

Sebastian closed his eyes and let the sensations wash over him as Sasha's stroking grew progressively harder and faster. She stopped briefly to tongue the purple head of his erection and then did her best to swallow him once more. Sebastian urged her around until she was positioned above him, and then delicately parted her folds with his tongue. Her fluids dripped into his waiting mouth as his tongue penetrated her and he lost control, burying his face into her delicious folds as he erupted down her throat.

Gasping for breath, Sebastian kissed his twin's pussy deeply but she climbed off him and sat up on the bed smiling ecstatically.


"I don't think I could have another orgasm yet." Sasha said, her eyes wide. "Nicky's already given me two since we woke up."

It was the first time Sebastian realised that Nicky was no longer in the bed.

"She's filling up the spa." Sasha told him in answer to his unspoken question.

"Wow. I mean, Sasha... Wow!" Sebastian told her, sitting up beside her. "What the hell just happened?"

"I assume you mean besides the obvious?" Sasha giggled.

"Yeah.. Nicky?"

"Ummm, Nicky has her own secrets it turns out, and it looks like we just found out what they were." Sasha snuggled into his arms, her tiny form curling to sit in his lap.

"Yeah, but wow. I can't believe what just happened."

"Believe it or not, it happened." Nicky's voice said from the bathroom door. She stood there nude, unconcerned by his lingering gaze and smiled at them both. "Come on, let's have a spa."

***

"When did you first start feeling like this Sebastian?" Nicky asked. The three of them were squeezed together in the small corner spa, luxuriating in the bubbles and heat.

"Honestly, it was only the day before our birthday." Sebastian answered.

He told them of seeing Sasha's towel falling off, and his inability to stop thinking about it from that point onward. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that Sasha had orchestrated that encounter, waiting inside the bathroom door until she heard him coming up the stairs.


It seemed that Sasha had been the true instigator in the end. Not only had she revealed her nakedness to her brother, she had even convinced Nicky to teach her how to kiss. That had been a couple of years ago and it eventually led to a demonstration on how to masturbate properly, with both girls enjoying a number of sessions of mutual masturbation.


Nicky had been sure it was an experimental phase which had passed, even though Sasha had continued to masturbate quite openly when caught in the act by her sister. Sasha had managed to be 'caught' in the act quite often by her older sister. Nicky had never truly admitted her own attraction to Sasha until that morning when Sasha had admitted to licking her the previous night. Nicky's attraction to Sebastian had only arisen the day before when she spied on him through the motel window.

They laughed and joked as Sasha regaled them with story after story about how she had tried to get both of her siblings interested for months, without success. In the end, it had taken a single look at her nude body to hook her brother.

Sebastian remembered how often his twin had worn revealing clothes or just a t-shirt and knickers in front of him, but each time he had simply looked away to respect her privacy and thought nothing of it. And then he had seen her nude and everything changed.

Eventually, Sebastian asked the obvious question. "What now though? We'll get caught eventually if we keep this up."

"I'm not giving this up." Sasha declared firmly, pouting but still adamant. "I love you both so much, and I want to make love with you both. We can keep it secret from Mum if we're careful, and that's what I intend to happen."


Sebastian only nodded. He didn't want this to end either, and would do everything in his power to make sure it continued.

Nicky was slower to agree, and she insisted they develop a few code words to let one another know to stop if there was any danger of discovery. Nicky eyed Sasha as she firmly discouraged risky teasing in front of their mother and Sasha giggled but agreed to keep to their new rules.

They talked through the afternoon, planning the continued secrecy of their forbidden relationship, until Sasha said something which caused a stunned silence.

"Secrecy is only necessary at home, or in front of Mum or any of our friends, right?"

"I guess." Nicky answered, slowly.


"Good." Sasha nodded with a tiny grin on her sweet face. "Because I've got plans for Anne tonight, if you guys are keen."

To be continued...

VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers
12